Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,574 members, 7,801,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

Anita Joseph Releases Hot Pre-Birthday Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Joseph Releases Hot Pre-Birthday Photos (47594 Views)

PHOTOS: Bobrisky's Outfit For His Pre-birthday Dinner / Odunlade Adekola Releases Pre-birthday Photos . / Anita Joseph Gets N1.2m Gucci Bag As Pre-Birthday Gift (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Joseph Releases Hot Pre-Birthday Photos by ashawopikin(m): 2:31pm On Jan 03, 2018
Threebear:
She looks trashy.
Women look more beautiful when they show class rather than trash, reason poo attracts flies and honey attracts bees.
what is dis one saying? Dat is not poo, dats nyash.... Big nyash grin
Re: Anita Joseph Releases Hot Pre-Birthday Photos by Comrade360(m): 2:40pm On Jan 03, 2018
Hi guys. I need a Facebook page of about 1million likes or above. If you have for sale, mail me. Cash is ready. Mind you... We are using an escrow for the transaction. nicherianolamilekan@gmail.com
Re: Anita Joseph Releases Hot Pre-Birthday Photos by Kingsley10000: 2:48pm On Jan 03, 2018
RUBBISH POO TANK
Re: Anita Joseph Releases Hot Pre-Birthday Photos by edgeP(m): 2:50pm On Jan 03, 2018
Nyrah:

I nearly died
Not yet abeg
Re: Anita Joseph Releases Hot Pre-Birthday Photos by oyoofong(m): 2:50pm On Jan 03, 2018
Padded stuff
Re: Anita Joseph Releases Hot Pre-Birthday Photos by opribo(m): 3:00pm On Jan 03, 2018
There is a very big difference between a woman of class and one without.

The difference is that you will never see a woman with high intellectual ability or a professional pose a picture by bending her behind for the world to see her. No way, she stands tall and looks straight with confidence.

But these other ones, I really don't understand, you will see them, looking into space, can't face the camera, twisting their legs and waist, making their mouth into a pouch, showing cleavage everywhere.
Re: Anita Joseph Releases Hot Pre-Birthday Photos by seancombs617: 3:03pm On Jan 03, 2018
Soon there will be pre-dis-virgining photos the Way this generation dey go cry cry cool

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph Releases Hot Pre-Birthday Photos by taurusdude0(m): 3:06pm On Jan 03, 2018
All great pics but the last one,the poo tank is just irritating there.
Re: Anita Joseph Releases Hot Pre-Birthday Photos by Burgerlomo: 3:07pm On Jan 03, 2018
mazimee:
Hmmmm ... Shit factory angry angry

Dat # 4 pic dey disgusting the thing look like say she dey wear adult briefs (pampers) grin
Re: Anita Joseph Releases Hot Pre-Birthday Photos by Pyrrx: 3:09pm On Jan 03, 2018
so....
Re: Anita Joseph Releases Hot Pre-Birthday Photos by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 03, 2018
sexyglow:
Always showing of her behind, is that where she has her brain and beauty? Low self esteem

Well, thats the Gift God gave her. She can do nothing with it, but to commit Semi-prostitution in the name of Nollywood.
Re: Anita Joseph Releases Hot Pre-Birthday Photos by ikept(m): 3:14pm On Jan 03, 2018
Happy Birthday

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph Releases Hot Pre-Birthday Photos by olawaletimi(m): 3:59pm On Jan 03, 2018
Well, I hope this your red dress is not a borrow-pose too o.
Re: Anita Joseph Releases Hot Pre-Birthday Photos by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 03, 2018
Nat funny
prey02:
Hahahhahahahahhaha... heheheheeee!!!

Re: Anita Joseph Releases Hot Pre-Birthday Photos by Dsov2016: 4:05pm On Jan 03, 2018
etenyong:
Pre wedding photos Pre Birthday photos Very soon there will be Pre death photo. What is the meaning of all these?

thank you o. this naija celebrity mata don tire pesin
Re: Anita Joseph Releases Hot Pre-Birthday Photos by IdeyFindWife: 4:10pm On Jan 03, 2018
safarigirl:
I swear, the last picture is all shades of trashy and the view is terrible. You can see the cellulite from the form of the trousers

I like the one with the red dress best

If, for whatever reasons, women were suddenly incapable of striking all these *$how-ur-Arzz" poses, I wonder if some ladies' motivation to snap pixes won't run down to zero-level!

She's flaunting this massive Lagos #EwaAgoyin seller shapeless bumbum that looks like 15 kids don follow there comot, eh?

Who dey buy market go still buy am sha!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anita Joseph Releases Hot Pre-Birthday Photos by Nuesbab: 4:18pm On Jan 03, 2018
before opening this page, I just knew that she must parade her humongous rock like cellulite ridden posterior.
Re: Anita Joseph Releases Hot Pre-Birthday Photos by tealaw(m): 4:50pm On Jan 03, 2018
She is fat! Nothg curvy here. Na girdle dey hold everythg up.
Re: Anita Joseph Releases Hot Pre-Birthday Photos by OlaMiki: 4:55pm On Jan 03, 2018
Nonsense !!!, All your mate don do PRE-WEDDING tay tay , now its Wedding Anniversary pics dem dey post
Re: Anita Joseph Releases Hot Pre-Birthday Photos by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 03, 2018
50 SHADES OF TRASH
Re: Anita Joseph Releases Hot Pre-Birthday Photos by Paul112(m): 4:57pm On Jan 03, 2018
Brainless fellow with padded looking butt, anita shey u dey wear pampers
Re: Anita Joseph Releases Hot Pre-Birthday Photos by prey02(f): 5:04pm On Jan 03, 2018
Come on nah.….celebrate with your birthday mate! Life is good!!!

Vizzy4u:
Nat funny
Re: Anita Joseph Releases Hot Pre-Birthday Photos by rovher: 5:31pm On Jan 03, 2018
Larrey:
Beautiful pictures but i dont really like the last one
She lost in that last picture... it's a no no for me... I guess her boo might love it tho...
Re: Anita Joseph Releases Hot Pre-Birthday Photos by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 03, 2018
smiley
Re: Anita Joseph Releases Hot Pre-Birthday Photos by Praissey: 8:10pm On Jan 03, 2018
Larrey:
Me too.
Re: Anita Joseph Releases Hot Pre-Birthday Photos by chuckjoshua(m): 9:55pm On Jan 03, 2018
safarigirl:
I swear, the last picture is all shades of trashy and the view is terrible. You can see the cellulite from the form of the trousers

I like the one with the red dress best
Haters gonna hate.
Re: Anita Joseph Releases Hot Pre-Birthday Photos by Mryacks: 10:48pm On Jan 03, 2018
Larrey:

Yeah.
That last pic is so ewww"
Re: Anita Joseph Releases Hot Pre-Birthday Photos by olatunjithomas(m): 11:55pm On Jan 03, 2018
the kind of waste gas that will be coming out of that container on daily basis ehm.... I cover my nose.
Re: Anita Joseph Releases Hot Pre-Birthday Photos by Johnsown1(m): 7:59am On Jan 04, 2018
shouldn't it be pre wedding photos instead of birthday. wise up this is new year
Re: Anita Joseph Releases Hot Pre-Birthday Photos by Makz: 8:12am On Jan 04, 2018
Larrey:

About the last one. She needs to go to the ladies' room if you know what I mean. All is see is poo
Re: Anita Joseph Releases Hot Pre-Birthday Photos by Revolva(m): 8:12am On Jan 04, 2018
i must bang anita one day
Re: Anita Joseph Releases Hot Pre-Birthday Photos by Shhhh01(f): 2:01pm On Jan 04, 2018
Nwaforchigozie:
These photos are so beautiful that somebody may want to mould her now…. Anyway, Nollywood Diva, Anita Joseph is set to celebrate her birthday tomorrow, as she stuns in new beautiful photos!

News via https://diamondcelebrities.org/2018/01/03/actress-anita-joseph-releases-mouthwatering-okorocha-like-photos-to-celebrate-birthday/

See more photos there!
BOTTOM POWER IS ALL THIS ONE CAME TO THIS LIFE TO OFFER. MTCHEWW SHIOR

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Slam Black Americans After J. Cole's Lagos Show Comments (Photos) / Ramsey Noah And Desmond Elliot At AMVCA 2017 / Davido Reacts To Buhari Suspending Onnoghen, The CJN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.