Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) (35621 Views)

What's Going On In Our Churches (PHOTO) / Pastors Should Apologize When Their Prophecies Fail – Bishop Mike Okonkwo / 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Nobody: 1:11am On Jan 04, 2018
KingOfSkills:
On tithing, I agree with freeze, but on this particular one, I disagree with him.

Same say I don't agree with my pastor 100% despite God called him.

In summary, freeze is human, my pastor is human, am human, we are all prone to errors. But the world will be a better place if we consistently engage and appreciate constructive criticism towards each other. I mean, healthy constructive criticism.

How many churches owned by foreigners have you seen in Nigeria ? Your guess is as good as mine.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Nobody: 1:39am On Jan 04, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

and the only country they know how to preach to are mainly in Europe and the US kwa? How many of them has gone to Libya,syria,iraq etc to preach the good news
They are many of them there if you don't know.
Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Nobody: 1:52am On Jan 04, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

When I spoke of how Freeze is on a mission to destroy Christianity, many doubted me. Now, in this video he's telling Churches not to open branches in places like Dubai and China simply because our government, not Churches, beg those Countries for money. Yes, some Pastors may be false, but does that mean everyone of them is?

Freeze is clearly an Antichrist who is trying to prevent Christians from carrying out the assignment given to them by Jesus Christ.

Mark 16:15

And He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature.
what you saw today is just a tip of iceberg according to oyibo language. Freeze started with tithe many were clapping for him now the real freeze has started. by brother this year 2018, Christians should expect more attack. so just deal with it because Lucifer's agent on nairaland are planning seriously this year.

1 Like

Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by seguno2: 2:17am On Jan 04, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

When I spoke of how Freeze is on a mission to destroy Christianity, many doubted me. Now, in this video he's telling Churches not to open branches in places like Dubai and China simply because our government, not Churches, beg those Countries for money. Yes, some Pastors may be false, but does that mean everyone of them is?

Freeze is clearly an Antichrist who is trying to prevent Christians from carrying out the assignment given to them by Jesus Christ.

And He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature.

You are the one who is anti-Christ, along with your fake gods of men.
Are Borno, Bauchi, Adamawa and other northern states not part of Nigeria?
Why are the pastors not equally interested in establishing churches, schools and clinics in those states? Did white missionaries not leave their comfortable, secure Europe to evangelise us on our dark continent at great risks to their health and personal security?
You and your greedy gods of men are the anti-Christ, clearly.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by seguno2: 2:19am On Jan 04, 2018
Heywhizzy:
Freeze is now sounding more like an Antichrist..

The bible says in Matthew 28:19- Go ye therefore and make disciples of all nations baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

The last time he implied indirectly that Christ is not the only way to heaven when it was clearly written in the book of John 14:6- “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me".

Is the northern part of our own country not part of “all nations”?
Stop being anti-Christ yourself.
Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Reinvented: 3:00am On Jan 04, 2018
This guy has started misfiring. May God open his 'blind' eyes.
Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by GoldHorse(m): 3:12am On Jan 04, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
Pls, show me what is said that goes in line with what Christ ordered his followers.

Why God no dey call them to Afghanistan, Somalia, Yemen, etc. Only Dubai, China. UK, USA etc
Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by paulibling(m): 3:14am On Jan 04, 2018
Ukpana na ere oku si na ya na asu mmanu. I think I prefer to be Zombie for Jesus Christ than the other Nigerian zombie. Yes I ma give my money as I like it to pastors and it ain't your business. Those that subscribe to freeze are already in the devil's cage and Mr devil needs to give em justification to stop trying to be free. Material things are not a measure of your Christian life. Look around and help those in need and jump and pass likes of freeze cos they will repent someday and you may still remain trapped.
Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by obstead200(m): 3:59am On Jan 04, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

Freeze may be right. Cos (@ the bolded) the gospel has been heard by anyone in the world who wishes to hear it.
Why do we still bother to export religion if not to satisfy the ego of these big pastors?
Why can't we export something else that will bring our economy out of poverty?

Which religion are we exporting sef? Is it this self gratifying, hypocritical, fake/demonic miracles and money money doctrine these pastors preach? Is that the gospel the bible asked them to preach?

Now let me tell u the gospel which Jesus mandated: John 3:16. It is the beginning and end of the gospel. Any other thing is for the pastors pocket

1 Like

Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by obstead200(m): 4:01am On Jan 04, 2018
GoldHorse:

Why God no dey call them to Afghanistan, Somalia, Yemen, etc. Only Dubai, China. UK, USA etc
thank u my brother. Very good question.

1 Like

Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by TWoods(m): 4:02am On Jan 04, 2018
Heywhizzy:

The bible says in Matthew 28:19- Go ye therefore and make disciples of all nations baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

The last time he implied indirectly that Christ is not the only way to heaven when it was clearly written in the book of John 14:6- “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me".

But why are our pastors going to the USA, England, South Africa? These are countries who brought us the gospel and have been saturated with the gospel well before us? Are we really going there to "make disciples" or to make money and be famous? Why aren't we going to Pakistan, Iran, Iraq, Yemen? Are those nations not also worthy of "making disciples" or do we avoid them out of safety concerns and because there is no money to be made there?

2 Likes

Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by skipo123: 4:16am On Jan 04, 2018
Pls for thosenif you whose brain has been turned upside down.Take time to study freeze don't argue blindly.All the overseas branches is simply to earn foreign exchange.
Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Timmie331(m): 6:04am On Jan 04, 2018
One tin wey certain, na devil dey know Bible pass so im go fit use am convince people wey no know wetin Dem dey do undecided
Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by Writs: 6:24am On Jan 04, 2018
A poor man can't teach a rich man how to make money.
What Christianity are you going to teach those who not only brought it to you in Africa, reside in countries much better than yours?

These churches overseas are established as a means to gain foreign currency.

That's all I think Freeze says here.

2 Likes

Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by gare(f): 6:43am On Jan 04, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

Dont mind him , talk is cheap, and there is freedom of speech, he is free to say whatever he believes or know, it is up to those that want to believe him and do what he says, there is no need joining issues with freeze, simple.

He would not organise a protest to push home his points, he would not stop you from paying your tithes of first fruit, he cannot stop the word of God from moving to other nations, so allow his to talk, whenever he is tired he would stop.
Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by femi4: 6:44am On Jan 04, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

Seconded

1 Like

Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by bibicici(f): 7:14am On Jan 04, 2018
Dumb and shortsighted.
Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by NavalObi37: 7:16am On Jan 04, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

God will disappoint him

1 Like

Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by NavalObi37: 7:18am On Jan 04, 2018
frosbel2:

Mark 16:15 is a well known fabrication and was NOT part of the original manuscripts.

Besides Daddy Freeze is right , get rid of poverty and sickness in Nigeria before you go and preach in countries that are hundred times more blessed than Nigeria.

God will
Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by NavalObi37: 7:18am On Jan 04, 2018
frosbel2:

Mark 16:15 is a well known fabrication and was NOT part of the original manuscripts.

Besides Daddy Freeze is right , get rid of poverty and sickness in Nigeria before you go and preach in countries that are hundred times more blessed than Nigeria.

God will disappoint u all
Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by BALLOSKI: 7:24am On Jan 04, 2018
Heywhizzy:

did john see Christ?
Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by BALLOSKI: 7:27am On Jan 04, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
If you are already preventing them from going to China and Dubai which are still soft in persecution, how will they even be encouraged to go to the Countries you listed which are well known to reject and PERSECUTE CHRISTIANS?
grin grin grin

Sheeple, look at how much you're trying to defend your fake religion, but attack Islam unabated.
Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by psalmuelwater(m): 7:27am On Jan 04, 2018
lloyds:

How many souls have you won to the kingdom of God. The great judge. Let the fire start from you, after all you are the church.
Instead of you to be reasonable and constructive in your arguement, you are resorting to being defensive( which means guilty), and calling me the great judge(guilty again), where in my submission did i judge? Thats how all the pastors in nigeria can't dismiss freeze's claim about tithe with the scriptures. You better wake up
Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by BALLOSKI: 7:29am On Jan 04, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

What did i just read? Saudi Arabia doesn't need saving?

A Country where beheading is the order of the day, where women lack rights and where there is no religious tolerance is a Country you claim doesn't need deliverance.
you're hungry just like your country. Saudi does not need your "saving".
Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by dustar: 7:37am On Jan 04, 2018
THIS SHEEPLE ISSUE IS REALLY STRONG. Most Nigerians are fools. Before u preach peace, progress and love to people. You must have peace, progress and love at home. Dats Wat freeze is saying. Y don't dey take the gospel far north. To de Fulanis or Palestine. Dey keep moving to de houses of other Christians,
Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by odizeey(m): 7:41am On Jan 04, 2018
tonytony208:

How does their age affect their message or anointing? The Nigerian pastors forming churches in those countries, are they young? How young is Adeboye or Oyedepo? Stop making shamefully lame excuses just to promote a baseless doctrine propagated by your pastors.
so its only oyedepo and adeboye you can call after all. This really means many churches in naija don't have branches there, case closed.
Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by odizeey(m): 7:47am On Jan 04, 2018
InvertedHammer:

Why should I go? I am not the one scamming people of their money with false promises.
Paul, Peter, etc were persecuted and jailed in the course of spreading the gospel. But your daddies run at the first sight of trouble. Their gospel is prosperity not salvation. So they couldn't care less if all their followers burn in hell.

/
since you know they are false, leave them to flex their money. Wetyn concern you.
Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by ddeola: 7:50am On Jan 04, 2018
This guy don dey become famous so em think say em must fire another shot at the body of Christ in Naija.

Freeze you can start your own "church" if you like but you have NO say as to where any church can expand to because they don't get any instruction from you.

Look for your "sheep" elsewhere
Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by odizeey(m): 8:00am On Jan 04, 2018
oluwasheyifunmie:
A legend once said, "emancipate urself from mental slavery,none buh ourselves can free our mind". its so unfortunate dat most mind has bn imprisoned. most hypocrites think dey can fight on God's behalf. y dont u guys do some research on wat religion entails. ur religion does not assure u of making heaven. dis guys (so called GOs) are just manipulating u. y do u think God said judgement Wud start from his own house. n who amongst u can tell me with certainty, which religion did Abraham, Samuel, David, Solomon n even Jesus Christ our Lord observed wen dey were all alive. Jesus cud av owned a church buh he didn't, Y?..... u are d architect of ur own woes ,n its a free world. if not for people like u, aw will d G.Os survive..... continue being d prey , its ur life. Remember, d Shepherd does not feed on d pasture ,d sheep does.... Thou shalt know d truth n be set free,otherwise, thou remaineth in BONDAGE.
freedom fighter well done ser. When them match against SARS, you no go o.
Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by TWoods(m): 8:04am On Jan 04, 2018
gare:

Dont mind him , talk is cheap, and there is freedom of speech, he is free to say whatever he believes or know, it is up to those that want to believe him and do what he says, there is no need joining issues with freeze, simple.

He would not organise a protest to push home his points, he would not stop you from paying your tithes of first fruit, he cannot stop the word of God from moving to other nations, so allow his to talk, whenever he is tired he would stop.

The United States is saturated with the word of God... Iran is not. So why are your pastors choosing to set up branches in the United States, instead of Iran? Are they truly moving the word of god or pursuing pecuniary benefits?

2 Likes

Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by odizeey(m): 8:15am On Jan 04, 2018
TWoods:

The United States is saturated with the word of God... Iran is not. So why are your pastors choosing to set up branches in the United States, instead of Iran? Are they truly moving the word of god or pursuing pecuniary benefits?
us dat is now turning to an immoral state. Brown s dey tall true.
Re: Pastors Should Stop Taking Our Churches Abroad - Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) by israelmao(m): 8:45am On Jan 04, 2018
I see now where you're going very soon you'll tell people not to go to church again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Father Emmanuel Obimma Blasts Buhari (Video) / Prophetic Revelation On What Is Coming. That Was Revealed To Me By God / Why We Won’t Accompany Apostle Suleman To DSS’ Office – CAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.