Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,934 members, 7,799,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

100% Free Affiliate Marketing Question And Answer Session With Video Proof - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 100% Free Affiliate Marketing Question And Answer Session With Video Proof (15641 Views)

The Right Marketing Question / Drop All Your Affiliate Marketing Question Here / Make Money Online Tutorials (FREE): Affiliate Marketing, Cpa Marketing, Youtube (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 100% Free Affiliate Marketing Question And Answer Session With Video Proof by importexpert(m): 3:58pm On Jan 05, 2018
femieunice:
op you are doing a great job,can it be done without a website?

yes it can be done without your own personal website. but in some cases you might need a squeeze page. a squeeze page is usually a single page where you collect potential buyer email addresses. below is a sample.

1 Like

Re: 100% Free Affiliate Marketing Question And Answer Session With Video Proof by nwaonyeze001(m): 7:14pm On Jan 06, 2018
importexpert:

yes you can use one payoneer for different clickbank accounts but since your account was banned, i will not advice you to use same payoneer details. this is because once you are banned, your details including bank account is banned. presenting same banking details is giving clickbank a footprint that you are the same person.

I v been following your lectures, but blive me, I can't place my hands on a single tin, how do I see you personally or better still, can we talk better through email, I really want to learn this affiliate marketing and its rudiments, please
linoxcalculux@gmail.com
will be glad if you drop me a message
thanks
Re: 100% Free Affiliate Marketing Question And Answer Session With Video Proof by importexpert(m): 11:51pm On Jan 06, 2018
nwaonyeze001:

I v been following your lectures, but blive me, I can't place my hands on a single tin, how do I see you personally or better still, can we talk better through email, I really want to learn this affiliate marketing and its rudiments, please
linoxcalculux@gmail.com
will be glad if you drop me a message
thanks

kindly pick up my contact from my profile. your success is truly my pride
Re: 100% Free Affiliate Marketing Question And Answer Session With Video Proof by kingdong(m): 10:03am On Jan 10, 2018
bbb

3 Likes

Re: 100% Free Affiliate Marketing Question And Answer Session With Video Proof by Tobitrueman(m): 1:50pm On Jan 10, 2018
kingdong:
7 days later and 6 (six) pages of pure nothing, zero value! What do you have to offer that you haven't been able to give? Or u r still preparing? If you were not ready with value why did you bother?

Lots of people would have contacted the op personally and he will nack them there and bury them quietly!
Seconded, so true

2 Likes

Re: 100% Free Affiliate Marketing Question And Answer Session With Video Proof by nwaonyeze001(m): 1:22pm On Jan 11, 2018
importexpert:

kindly pick up my contact from my profile. your success is truly my pride

d number on your profile has been switched off, have sent you msgs on whatsapp, still the same thing
Re: 100% Free Affiliate Marketing Question And Answer Session With Video Proof by importexpert(m): 10:39am On Jan 12, 2018
nwaonyeze001:

d number on your profile has been switched off, have sent you msgs on whatsapp, still the same thing

bro it is most likely a network problem. the number is on 247. you can not get me on whatsapp but my line is always on. confirm that you dialed the right number.
Re: 100% Free Affiliate Marketing Question And Answer Session With Video Proof by Greatdesi(m): 8:35pm On Jan 26, 2018
I can help you get a
Clickbank account that won't be blocked and a working guide to earn from the program. Contact me via my signature if you are interested.
Re: 100% Free Affiliate Marketing Question And Answer Session With Video Proof by iykepromotions: 10:22am On Jan 28, 2018
Funny thread. affliate marketing is not that easy. and this is one thing the OP has refused to tell you. to succeed:
1. you need a website

2. traffic ie you need to create public awareness. paid one is more effective.

3. you need squeeze page. not everyone may afford this as a newbie.
#Unfollows.
Re: 100% Free Affiliate Marketing Question And Answer Session With Video Proof by david15: 12:02pm On Feb 14, 2018
i juat opened a clickbank account,i know the newest way to open a verified clickbank account now
Re: 100% Free Affiliate Marketing Question And Answer Session With Video Proof by talkportal: 4:52pm On Feb 14, 2018
iykepromotions:
Funny thread. affliate marketing is not that easy. and this is one thing the OP has refused to tell you. to succeed:
1. you need a website

2. traffic ie you need to create public awareness. paid one is more effective.

3. you need squeeze page. not everyone may afford this as a newbie.
#Unfollows.

I have instant squeeze page maker and some other cool tools to make success on affiliate marketing or any other internet biz. similarly I have awesome to promote your link without website or blog so as to get traffic. for anyone that's interested contact me.
Re: 100% Free Affiliate Marketing Question And Answer Session With Video Proof by dammy20: 1:57am On Feb 20, 2018
How....pls tell me
david15:
i juat opened a clickbank account,i know the newest way to open a verified clickbank account now
Re: 100% Free Affiliate Marketing Question And Answer Session With Video Proof by nwaonyeze001(m): 8:52pm On Mar 23, 2018
importexpert:
hi esteemed Nairalanders, happy new year and welcome to the year 2018. it is indeed going to be a great year because i have made up my mind to touch thousands of lives on this thread and it is going to be completely free. their will be no purchases of ebooks or any kind of purchase.

i believe ImportExpert do not require any form of formal introduction. but for those that are just knowing me for the first time, i am one of those few Nigerians that earn legitimate income online through different online earning platforms. for the sake of this thread, our focus is affiliate marketing with clickbank.

the reason why i am doing this is to create a knowledge base and landmarks for the future generation to know the height we have reached in affiliate marketing so that they can benefit and advance on it. i also want this thread to serve as a major reference tool for any Nigerian that wants to go in to affiliate marketing.

so stay tuned lets do it. first i will introduce you to affiliate marketing, clickbank, what to do and what not to do and how to get your cash here in Nigeria. remember everything here is free and PMS are not welcome. let everything be discussed here in the open.

Please this is an open forum and i do not encourage anybody to drop his/her personal details here.

Also below is a live video of me logging into my clickbank account. i will be uploading my account video here from time to time, my hope is that, a few months from now, your account will also look the same.

those that are interested should comment so that we can advance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJXg1Ub_JjA

Good day.....plz how can you teach me this personally? I have longed to call you, chat you up, but the number is not connecting
Re: 100% Free Affiliate Marketing Question And Answer Session With Video Proof by nwaonyeze001(m): 9:37am On Mar 28, 2018
importexpert:

bro it is most likely a network problem. the number is on 247. you can not get me on whatsapp but my line is always on. confirm that you dialed the right number.

chairman.....GM, plz Hw do I be under ur mentorship, plz send m a mail on linoxcalculux@gmail.com, plzzzz
Re: 100% Free Affiliate Marketing Question And Answer Session With Video Proof by Emmanuel1903: 1:56pm On Jun 08, 2018
talkportal:

I have instant squeeze page maker and some other cool tools to make success on affiliate marketing or any other internet biz. similarly I have awesome to promote your link without website or blog so as to get traffic. for anyone that's interested contact me.
i am interested this my email makindeemmanuel8@gmail.com
Re: 100% Free Affiliate Marketing Question And Answer Session With Video Proof by talkportal: 11:28am On Jun 13, 2018
Emmanuel1903:
i am interested this my email makindeemmanuel8@gmail.com

send me private message
Re: 100% Free Affiliate Marketing Question And Answer Session With Video Proof by nowpresence(f): 4:28am On Nov 24, 2018
importexpert:
hi esteemed Nairalanders, happy new year and welcome to the year 2018. it is indeed going to be a great year because i have made up my mind to touch thousands of lives on this thread and it is going to be completely free. their will be no purchases of ebooks or any kind of purchase.

i believe ImportExpert do not require any form of formal introduction. but for those that are just knowing me for the first time, i am one of those few Nigerians that earn legitimate income online through different online earning platforms. for the sake of this thread, our focus is affiliate marketing with clickbank.

the reason why i am doing this is to create a knowledge base and landmarks for the future generation to know the height we have reached in affiliate marketing so that they can benefit and advance on it. i also want this thread to serve as a major reference tool for any Nigerian that wants to go in to affiliate marketing.

so stay tuned lets do it. first i will introduce you to affiliate marketing, clickbank, what to do and what not to do and how to get your cash here in Nigeria. remember everything here is free and PMS are not welcome. let everything be discussed here in the open.

Please this is an open forum and i do not encourage anybody to drop his/her personal details here.

Also below is a live video of me logging into my clickbank account. i will be uploading my account video here from time to time, my hope is that, a few months from now, your account will also look the same.

those that are interested should comment so that we can advance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJXg1Ub_JjA
hi
I sent you a pm. please kindly reply.
Re: 100% Free Affiliate Marketing Question And Answer Session With Video Proof by Mariomadiba(m): 5:43pm On Jun 09, 2019
Hello, is your method still available @importexpert
Re: 100% Free Affiliate Marketing Question And Answer Session With Video Proof by TechCapon(m): 4:48pm On Jul 28, 2019
importexpert:
WHAT IS AFFILIATE MARKETING?

Simply put, affiliate marketing is a kind of online business that you serve as a middle man for big firms, online stores; individuals etc. and get a commission for any of their products that was bought through your recommendation.

Example:

You sell eBooks or software, I recommend your eBooks to my friends and they bought it, then you pay me commission for every single sale I brought to you. Simple. In the above example, you are referred to as a merchant, I am an affiliate/publisher and my friends are customers/leads.

For better understanding, see below image. Customer came to merchant’s store or product through affiliate and merchant paid affiliate commission.

So in Simple Words,
Many online companies and individuals that sell digital products like software or informational products (video, audio, eBooks etc.) or physical products like Shoes, bags, phones or services like Web hosting space or any online service, offers an affiliate program. and they need you to recommend their products to new people

REQUIREMENTS FOR STARTING AFFILIATE MARKETING IN NIGERIA

1. Accounts with the Clickbank.com
2. Foreign address for registering on clickbank. I will show you how to get it later
3. An account with payoneer for receiving of earnings. Discussed later
4. A vpn (visual private network) from turbo vpn for changing your location
how do I convert my ebook to a pdf format just like yours. I like the format you are using in your ebook Please explain the process to me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Eight Banks Lose N1.9bn To Fraud In One Year / Which Is The Highest Paying Online Business In Nigeria As At Today? / Fire Destroys 50 Shops In Watt Market, Calabar (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.