Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,541 members, 7,808,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

The Senseless Killings In Benue And Rivers Shows The Kind Of People In Power - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Senseless Killings In Benue And Rivers Shows The Kind Of People In Power (338 Views)

Photos Of Suspects Paraded In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau / Police Arrest Suspects In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau. / IGP Idris Reacts To Benue And Rivers Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Senseless Killings In Benue And Rivers Shows The Kind Of People In Power by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 03, 2018
Just 2 days into this new year over 80 people have lost their lives in a gruesome way in the hands of fulani herdsmen and niger delta militants.

It is with tears i am writing this post infact words alone cannot describe how bad i feel when i saw their lifeless bodies in the news.

What on earth will warrant blood thirsty gunmen from don wanny camp to murder innocent people in a church a sacred institution.

These guys are not even afraid of divine retribution.

Concerning benue state,the governor was reported to be in tears,will tears solve the problem.

The government as usual keep trading blames instead of going after these evil and blood sucking demons.

These are deaths too many to wish away.
The governors of these two states has shown that they are incompetent in addressing the security challenges affecting their states.

These killings show the kind of people in power,is it a crime to vote for them.
For how long will this continue.

My heart goes to these people murder and to their families.

Vengeance of the lord.
Re: The Senseless Killings In Benue And Rivers Shows The Kind Of People In Power by kelvincruz(m): 7:27pm On Jan 03, 2018
Herdsmen believed their Godfather is in power and Buhari has not openly condemned their actions,fulani want to conquered benue just the way they invaded hausa but you guys are daydreaming

(1) (Reply)

On Security : Army To Conduct Operation Crocodile Smile, Python Dance Again / Kidnapped Police Officer Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen, Organs Removed In Benue / Fuel Scarcity Again???(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.