Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,940 members, 7,806,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Alaka's Filling Station, Hotel Sealed Off By Lagos Government Over Baddo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Alaka's Filling Station, Hotel Sealed Off By Lagos Government Over Baddo (45092 Views)

Alaka, Juju Scam Kingpin, Others Arraigned For N250m Fraud, Remanded In Prison / Alaka, Badoo Cultist Wanted By Police (Photos) / Abayomi Alaka's Badoo Shrine Destroyed In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alaka's Filling Station, Hotel Sealed Off By Lagos Government Over Baddo by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 03, 2018
smiley
Re: Alaka's Filling Station, Hotel Sealed Off By Lagos Government Over Baddo by masseratti: 11:46pm On Jan 03, 2018
willibounce1:

Whether his a 419 or ritaulist, the police will find out and deal with him mercilessly. These are the kinds of evil people that will be flaunting illegal wealth up and down and some youths will be deceived that he is hard working. Imagine all the properties the idi.ot is building with blood money, even forming Oil and Gas. The NP should deal with him brutally.
well that's true,but you seem not to get my point,if you arrest a murderer for theft in the eyes of the law if you don't prove he stole,the law will set him free,my point is the Police should hold him for his real crime not speculation.
Re: Alaka's Filling Station, Hotel Sealed Off By Lagos Government Over Baddo by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:30am On Jan 14, 2018
timmyshot:

Why don't you drive there and see for yourself i stay in Ikorodu and it has been sealed. So don't say what you don't know.
we dey fight put 4 d matta?

dis nah 2018 nu year abeg, don com & be comin to put ya frustration on me, bikonu! angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibadan Polytechnic Student Confronts Colleague For Sleeping With Her Boyfriend / Gunmen Raid Anambra Hotel, Rape Two Ladies / Mother Of 5 Collects Money From Men To Sleep With 12-yr-old Daughter (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.