Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,313 members, 7,780,761 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:25 PM

“if You Don’t Like What I Post, Save Yourself The Energy And Unfollow” - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “if You Don’t Like What I Post, Save Yourself The Energy And Unfollow” (375 Views)

It Is Not By Force/i Don't Like What Just Happened. / So Many Men Are Dating Women Who Don’t Like Them / Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“if You Don’t Like What I Post, Save Yourself The Energy And Unfollow” by younqjohn01(m): 11:49am On Jan 03, 2018

The name, Roman Goddess, probably wouldn’t have meant a thing to anyone some two years ago. But after the Instagram became a craze in Nigeria, she emerged from nowhere to become something of a sensation.

The popular Instagram celebrity known for flaunting curvaceous body on social media, shared some smashing new photos with her cleavage on display. She shared the below photos on her Instagram page and threatened to block IG users who leave negative comments on her page.

See her post below:-
https://irockng.com.ng/entertainment/if-you-dont-like-what-i-post-save-yourself-the-energy-and-unfollow-roman-goddess-says-as-she-displays-her-gigantic-b00bs/
Re: “if You Don’t Like What I Post, Save Yourself The Energy And Unfollow” by wonlasewonimi: 11:55am On Jan 03, 2018
That's not a curvaceous body, it's a form of disability.

(1) (Reply)

The Possibility Of Finding Love As A Hustler. / Is Forced Penetration Rape Every Time? Nkiru Njokwu Weighs In / Get Double Data For Valentine From Asta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.