Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,011 members, 7,806,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

Romantic Pictures Of Me Hustling In My Shop - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romantic Pictures Of Me Hustling In My Shop (10628 Views)

Some Romantic Pictures That Will Make You Laugh And Roll On The Floor / Nigerians React After Lady Shared These Romantic Pictures With Her Oyinbo Lover. / Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romantic Pictures Of Me Hustling In My Shop by Amarabae(f): 6:54am On Jan 04, 2018
Keep it up in the hustling.
But buy some paint and repaint your shop for it to look neater.
Re: Romantic Pictures Of Me Hustling In My Shop by Marcelo290(m): 8:58am On Jan 04, 2018
propanet:

He indsulted me first and I gave it back to him, I am taking no shit from anybody this year
You started the harsh talks, no one caused your life problems so mind how you throw your frustrations at others.

OP, More power to your elbow

1 Like

Re: Romantic Pictures Of Me Hustling In My Shop by propanet(m): 10:19am On Jan 04, 2018
Marcelo290:
You started the harsh talks, no one caused your life problems so mind how you throw your frustrations at others.

OP, More power to your elbow
May frustration befall your entire generation
Re: Romantic Pictures Of Me Hustling In My Shop by Marcelo290(m): 10:30am On Jan 04, 2018
propanet:

May frustration befall your entire generation
Like it has already befallen on yours? no thanks...it's for you and your generation alone.

1 Like

Re: Romantic Pictures Of Me Hustling In My Shop by propanet(m): 10:41am On Jan 04, 2018
Marcelo290:
Like it has already befallen on yours? no thanks...it's for you and your generation alone.
Yourself and your generation are irrelevant and meaningless. Everything about you is ^0
Re: Romantic Pictures Of Me Hustling In My Shop by Marcelo290(m): 10:51am On Jan 04, 2018
propanet:

Yourself and your generation are irrelevant and meaningless. Everything about you is ^0
If you and your so called generation are a depiction relevance, I rather remain irrelevant.

Now swerve away to the land of the dead you miserable disgrace of a man.
Re: Romantic Pictures Of Me Hustling In My Shop by propanet(m): 10:58am On Jan 04, 2018
Marcelo290:
If you and your so called generation are a depiction relevance, I rather remain irrelevant.

Now swerve away to the land of the dead you miserable disgrace of a man.
Amusing performance
Re: Romantic Pictures Of Me Hustling In My Shop by oyonu(m): 11:08am On Jan 04, 2018
DeadRat:
ROMANTIC! You Say!
So You Are Romancin That Worwor guy's head Abi undecided

Hair Be Like Wetin Rat Chop
oh my God grin
DeadRat:
ROMANTIC! You Say!
So You Are Romancin That Worwor guy's head Abi undecided

Hair Be Like Wetin Rat Chop
oh my God
Re: Romantic Pictures Of Me Hustling In My Shop by Marcelo290(m): 11:08am On Jan 04, 2018
propanet:

Amusing performance
You have no shame. You jump in like a deranged dunce to to deride and criticize your fellow guy struggling to make ends meet. But were it to be a lady, you would quickly lick her ass and sing her praise. As if it's not enough, you brought generations into it, what a fool you are.

Better change your ways, this is 2018.

1 Like

Re: Romantic Pictures Of Me Hustling In My Shop by propanet(m): 11:18am On Jan 04, 2018
Marcelo290:
You have no shame. You jump in like a deranged dunce to to deride and criticize your fellow guy struggling to make ends meet. But were it to be a lady, you would quickly lick her ass and sing her praise. As if it's not enough, you brought generations into it, what a fool you are.

Like I said,you are irrelevant
Re: Romantic Pictures Of Me Hustling In My Shop by propanet(m): 11:22am On Jan 04, 2018
Marcelo290:

I know you don't like women because I saw your post on romance section about gay. Pls look for your type and category
Re: Romantic Pictures Of Me Hustling In My Shop by Marcelo290(m): 11:36am On Jan 04, 2018
propanet:

I know you don't like women because I saw your post on romance section about gay. Pls look for your type and category
Lol you didn't see the one I posted about my girlfriend? you think I'm like you that come online ass licking girls you would never meet? get some dignity boy...
Re: Romantic Pictures Of Me Hustling In My Shop by propanet(m): 11:52am On Jan 04, 2018
Marcelo290:
Lol you didn't see the one I posted about my girlfriend? you think I'm like you that come online ass licking girls you would never meet? get some dignity boy...
Since you are a gay activist you probably referred to your male partner as a girl. Most gays usually referred to their male partner as girlfriend.
Re: Romantic Pictures Of Me Hustling In My Shop by Marcelo290(m): 12:05pm On Jan 04, 2018
propanet:

Since you are a gay activist you probably referred to your male partner as a girl. Most gays usually referred to their male partner as girlfriend.
grin grin Nigga you funny, aswear.
Re: Romantic Pictures Of Me Hustling In My Shop by barallanee(f): 12:10pm On Jan 04, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Romantic Pictures Of Me Hustling In My Shop by kenny1795(m): 1:57pm On Jan 04, 2018
jonaifame22:
shomolu
your attempt on advertisement even though commendable, is also at the same time appalling.

80% of people viewing this thread don't know where shomolu is..... so give a comprehensive address
Re: Romantic Pictures Of Me Hustling In My Shop by barallanee(f): 2:01pm On Jan 04, 2018
God bless your hustle
Re: Romantic Pictures Of Me Hustling In My Shop by jonaifame22(m): 2:04pm On Jan 04, 2018
kenny1795:
your attempt on advertisement even though commendable, is also at the same time appalling.

80% of people viewing this thread don't know where shomolu is..... so give a comprehensive address
why are you speaking for the 80 percent
Re: Romantic Pictures Of Me Hustling In My Shop by jonaifame22(m): 2:05pm On Jan 04, 2018
barallanee:
God bless your hustle
amen and urs too

1 Like

Re: Romantic Pictures Of Me Hustling In My Shop by kenny1795(m): 3:45pm On Jan 04, 2018
jonaifame22:
why are you speaking for the 80 percent
because am among them and would love to patronize
Re: Romantic Pictures Of Me Hustling In My Shop by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 04, 2018
How is your barbing hair romantic?
Re: Romantic Pictures Of Me Hustling In My Shop by jonaifame22(m): 4:03pm On Jan 04, 2018
kenny1795:
because am among them and would love to patronize
okay 08182192338 add me on watsapp, thanks
Re: Romantic Pictures Of Me Hustling In My Shop by jonaifame22(m): 4:05pm On Jan 04, 2018
Purebeerry:
How is your barbing hair romantic?
Because it is romantic
Re: Romantic Pictures Of Me Hustling In My Shop by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 04, 2018
Jonaifame22 if to say na Benin u dey located i for don check u up make u become my personal barber.its like u go sabi cut wella.i dey look for correct barber wey go dey give me those fine fine punk hairstylecheesy.anyway God bless ur hustle.

1 Like

Re: Romantic Pictures Of Me Hustling In My Shop by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 04, 2018

Re: Romantic Pictures Of Me Hustling In My Shop by jonaifame22(m): 5:39pm On Jan 04, 2018
lefulefu:
Jonaifame22 if to say na Benin u dey located i for don check u up make u become my personal barber.its like u go sabi cut wella.i dey look for correct barber wey go dey give me those fine fine punk hairstylecheesy.anyway God bless ur hustle.
I was on Benin 2006 to 2010 studying in uniben all the same thanks for the prayer

1 Like

Re: Romantic Pictures Of Me Hustling In My Shop by jonaifame22(m): 9:39pm On Jan 05, 2018
Amarabae:
Keep it up in the hustling. But buy some paint and repaint your shop for it to look neater.
yea, i'll do that, thanks
Re: Romantic Pictures Of Me Hustling In My Shop by jaksmillioniar: 9:54pm On Jan 11, 2018
jonaifame22:
yea, i'll do that, thanks
na dis work u dey do wey u chop sinarj lols
Re: Romantic Pictures Of Me Hustling In My Shop by jonaifame22(m): 10:24pm On Jan 11, 2018
jaksmillioniar:
na dis work u dey do wey u chop sinarj lols
yelz na
Re: Romantic Pictures Of Me Hustling In My Shop by jonaifame22(m): 10:27pm On Jan 11, 2018
richythePH:
na wah o

different type and shape of head dey this life sha

i never knew oga jo is quite short o
is someone who is five feet a short person?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Romantic Pictures Of Me Hustling In My Shop by jonaifame22(m): 4:12pm On Jan 23, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Tell Girls They Are Cumming During Sex? / Flirting,men And Women / A Deeper Life Man Came With His Church Member To Fvck After Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.