Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

We Met During Service, Now We Are Getting Married - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Met During Service, Now We Are Getting Married (2212 Views)

Couple Who Met During NYSC Weds (Photos) / We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married / 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Met During Service, Now We Are Getting Married by babteehaulage(m): 2:01pm On Jan 03, 2018
biacan:
Nna hapo maaka
Haka gi odinma Umu oyin mbise maka chineke..
Re: We Met During Service, Now We Are Getting Married by babteehaulage(m): 2:02pm On Jan 03, 2018
biacan:
Nna hapo maaka
Re: We Met During Service, Now We Are Getting Married by biacan(f): 2:03pm On Jan 03, 2018
babteehaulage:
Come again this time slowly

Re: We Met During Service, Now We Are Getting Married by SIINXU: 2:09pm On Jan 03, 2018
biacan:
read mine and mention me when you want to reply

No I'm igbo but I once stayed in kaduna.......

but how comes you understand the language

Wow! before now, I was thinking you're Yoruba. Didn't know you're an ADA! grin

Hausa is quite easy to spot dear, how long did you stay in KD?
Re: We Met During Service, Now We Are Getting Married by SIINXU: 2:10pm On Jan 03, 2018
babteehaulage:

Haka gi odinma
Umu oyin mbise maka chineke..

lol... what is this??
Re: We Met During Service, Now We Are Getting Married by babteehaulage(m): 2:11pm On Jan 03, 2018
biacan:
Come again this time slowly
isi gini? Come again, eshi kor wan neshi......
Re: We Met During Service, Now We Are Getting Married by babteehaulage(m): 2:13pm On Jan 03, 2018
SIINXU:

lol... what is this??
speaking in other tongue. Je kan mo pe omo Yoruba lemi
Re: We Met During Service, Now We Are Getting Married by biacan(f): 2:14pm On Jan 03, 2018
SIINXU:

Wow! before now, I was thinking you're Yoruba. Didn't know you're an ADA! grin

Hausa is quite easy to spot dear, how long did you stay in KD?
Yeah the general ada gringrin but you're an igbo guy

Not too long 2years
Re: We Met During Service, Now We Are Getting Married by SIINXU: 2:19pm On Jan 03, 2018
biacan:
Yeah the general ada gringrin but you're an igbo guy

Not too long 2years

Lol, Yes I'm full blooded IGBO! cool
What part of the east are you from, General ADA grin

You learnt Hausa language in such short time? Is the language easy to understand?
Re: We Met During Service, Now We Are Getting Married by biacan(f): 2:27pm On Jan 03, 2018
SIINXU:

Lol, Yes I'm full blooded IGBO! cool
What part of the east are you from, General ADA grin

You learnt Hausa language in such short time? Is the language easy to understand?
I said it..... a day without swallow in the life of siinxu is not complete....... enugu u

Yes the language is so easy to understand..... if the northerners see you making an effort they won't hesitate to teach you..... they are very loyal just that violence that their only issue

#chubbydaddy
Re: We Met During Service, Now We Are Getting Married by SIINXU: 2:36pm On Jan 03, 2018
biacan:
I said it..... a day without swallow in the life of siinxu is not complete....... enugu u

Yes the language is so easy to understand..... if the northerners see you making an effort they won't hesitate to teach you..... they are very loyal just that violence that their only issue

#chubbydaddy

As long as there's Afang or Egusi soup, as a full blooded IGBO man, I am duty obliged to arrange for swallow gringrin

IMO state cool

Hausa is one indegenous language I would love to learn though... I just have to find a good teacher grin
Re: We Met During Service, Now We Are Getting Married by biacan(f): 2:50pm On Jan 03, 2018
SIINXU:

As long as there's Afang or Egusi soup, as a full blooded IGBO man, I am duty obliged to arrange for swallow gringrin

IMO state cool

Hausa is one indegenous language I would love to learn though... I just have to find a good teacher grin
Ehmmm maybe I'll start eating swallow for my neck to get full..... cause I can't go and kill myself..... but I love oha soup so much

it's easy to learn try to get that teach yourself book it helps a lot...... but Yoruba is giving me hard time to learn
Re: We Met During Service, Now We Are Getting Married by SIINXU: 2:57pm On Jan 03, 2018
biacan:
Ehmmm maybe I'll start eating swallow for my neck to get full..... cause I can't go and kill myself..... but I love oha soup so much

it's easy to learn try to get that teach yourself book it helps a lot...... but Yoruba is giving me hard time to learn

I was wondering if you'd teach me wink
Re: We Met During Service, Now We Are Getting Married by biacan(f): 3:03pm On Jan 03, 2018
SIINXU:

I was wondering if you'd teach me wink
Lol why not I will.....
#chubbydaddy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Valentine Pvssies!! (photos) / Hilarious! Rivers State Love Birds Recreate Adam And Eve Pose / Ladies Are The Worst Set Of Hypocrites The World Has Ever Seen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.