Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,018 members, 7,803,405 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness (29574 Views)

Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) / Daddy Freeze: Before You Give A Pastor Your January Salary, Think About This / Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by Drkelvin1(m): 3:02pm On Jan 03, 2018
Mr freezer this is your last year... It's a prophecy
Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by Timmie331(m): 3:03pm On Jan 03, 2018
Crap
Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by Lumig: 3:04pm On Jan 03, 2018
texazzpete:
Mr Freeze, a true hero of our times.
I don't know why people don't appreciate this kind of heroism? Some are still castigating him,...

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by femi4: 3:06pm On Jan 03, 2018
opribo:
Truth is bitter.

How can a family man and the wife blindly take all their January salary and give to church pastor.

Haba, is that what the Bible taught us. It is alright if your spirit convicts you to do such but it is robbery when a pastor demands it of you through verbal threat that if you don't you are robbing God therefore a candidate of hell fire.

I know alot of Muslims and non Christian's that are very successful at least in the world standard.

Some of them pastors even have a very rotten history and I wonder how they are now calling themselves pastors when I know no sinner shall go unpublished. (Proverbs 11:21)
I laugh at times when you hear things like "my spirit said I should give pastor" when you have bills to pay.

The spirit didn't ask you to pay your children school fees, help your siblings etc

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by grandstar(m): 3:06pm On Jan 03, 2018
Ruggedfitness:

Giving your pastor your salary or part of it is not a law. It is a belief that if you give out more and work harder then you will get more in return and that is why Bill Gates gives billions to charity

Who told you so? Where did Bill Gates say so?

If you give because you want something back, then are you any different from a businessman who invests and wants something back?

Blessings will flow to you if you give out with a complete heart and not because you want something back. At times, or most times your reward will not even be money but your name in the Book of Life. There's no greater reward than that.

The scandalous ways Churches encourage giving cleverly calling it sowing seed has left to a lot of horrible consequences.

Wives giving their entire salaries to the Church or a pastor. A married woman using her wedding ring to sow seed. A rogue politician donating massively to the church cocksure it will wash away his sins after a big prayer of gratitude from the so called, "Man of God".

I am not shocked at these things. Apostle had long prophesied about it (2 Timothy 4:1-5)

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by Segzee1(m): 3:07pm On Jan 03, 2018
ensamy:
Someone tell Daddyfreeze to start a True Revival ministry, we have been in bondage for toooooo long....
We love his teachings. 'Our mumu don do'. shocked shocked

Ode your mumu just dey start. Ur useless OAP is asking u to watch his long video on youtube (I know you no dey buy data). He is gradually making his cool cash from "Ode people" like you by bringing out unreasonable topics. Why not use ur brain at least for once
Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by Ogasah: 3:11pm On Jan 03, 2018
ushafe:
Pls someone should tell freeze to go and die, he can't stop me and those that are serious minded in things of God

Ode! You need to stop your foolish self. You do not understand the true christianity and that is what Freeze is trying to show you. You want to "sow your salary"? Go out there and give it to people poorer than you not to your rich pastor. How is that a bad thing? Sheep.
Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by Smony: 3:12pm On Jan 03, 2018
Idiot, mad man, kolo mental, stupid man, etc. u knw c wetin boko haran n fulani herdsmen dy do fr d country n president no talk na titthe n first fruit wey u c abi. God go punish u n ur generation.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by Niflheim(m): 3:18pm On Jan 03, 2018
The fool says with his buttocks:.............................................................."I will give my pastor all my salary for January, so that I can drink garri and salt on February 14, Valentine's day, with my girlfriend"!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by ehissi(m): 3:23pm On Jan 03, 2018
52 demon container at work........... angry
Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:25pm On Jan 03, 2018
Hotshawarma:
Mehn church business is one of the most profitable business in this country...and it is easy to set up....just get five people and you are going to call them "testimony creators" then find another five people and create a department for them and call it "miracle claims department"....then you are good to go,your church will boom fast...people love to hear miracles and testimonies whether true or not... wink
i swear to God, am seriously thinking of establishing one....
Magas re unbelievably plenty in Nigeria
Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by Olabenjamen22(m): 3:25pm On Jan 03, 2018
Alao046:
It is not today that i discovered that christains are great fools.

YOUR FATHER, MOTHER, Imam and all your family are fool. Including your Allah and your dead gigolo Muhammad. Bastard

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by PaChukwudi44(m): 3:26pm On Jan 03, 2018
Drkelvin1:
na who come be this mumu?what makes you think you will live to even see tomorrow?
Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by tonytony208(m): 3:30pm On Jan 03, 2018
strictbox:

Perfectly working HP 655 Laptop for sale
WhatsApp 08130675722

Oga, Goan be reading ganog instead of selling computer
Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 03, 2018
exlinklodge:
Giving Your January Salary To A Pastor As First Fruit Is Foolishness & Sinful - Daddy Freeze

Controversial OAP, #FreeTheSheeple convener and #TitheAgaintPoverty initiator, Daddy Freeze has come up with yet another great message to educate the people he calls "sheeple" on what is correct and incorrect according to the bible.

Because of his resilient attitude and the way he criticizes some men of God, his life has been threatened severally and even a certain man of God said he is not going to make it to this new year. But guess what, he is here in 2018 and he is still enlightening the sheeples.

In his latest Instagram post, he said and I quote: "Giving your pastor your January salary as your first fruit is foolishness and sinful".

See his post below and video of his teachings with clear evidence in the bible.

More @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2018/01/giving-your-january-salary-to-pastor-as.html?m=1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3QMUu3kIPY?t=3
https://www.instagram.com/p/BdfIMJrn0K7/?taken-by=daddyfreeze
Christ embassy is part of this grin
Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by tonytony208(m): 3:31pm On Jan 03, 2018
Ruggedfitness:

Giving your pastor your salary or part of it is not a law. It is a belief that if you give out more and work harder then you will get more in return and that is why Bill Gates gives billions to charity

So your pastor is so poor that he needs charity?
Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by clemenza: 3:33pm On Jan 03, 2018
Drkelvin1:

Lie
Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by Torontoparrot(m): 3:37pm On Jan 03, 2018
strictbox:
Perfectly working HP 655 Laptop for sale Location: Rivers State WhatsApp 08130675722
whats its specification, and price
Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 03, 2018
I stand with freeze to stop his shits and do good Cux no one cares about his rubbish.. God stands with only those who do his will. U cant fight for him
Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by Yinkaotunba123: 3:40pm On Jan 03, 2018
God forbid, why should I give my salary to pastor. Na MUMU dey do that. Anyway, daddy freeze thank you for your enlightenment
Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by Gift006(f): 3:40pm On Jan 03, 2018
This mugu don start for this new year again, your war against pastors is a lost battle FOOL
Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by Next2Bezee(m): 3:43pm On Jan 03, 2018
salbis:
This guy too is a con man. He is asking people to watch him on youtube/subscribe for more updates.
Anyways, no more wasting of energy on unnecessary distractions this 2018.

Yet you still rushed to post on this thread grin
Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by Next2Bezee(m): 3:44pm On Jan 03, 2018
Gift006:
This mugu don start for this new year again, your war against pastors is a lost battle FOOL

Aunty don't let it pain you too much. The truth is indeed very bitter
Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by Bollinger(m): 3:49pm On Jan 03, 2018
marvin902:
really..
for my own money again... undecided undecided undecided
well this hardly convinced me not to talk of confusing me to stop.. tongue tongue tongue
try again later..
useless nobody... undecided undecided

That is not the problem. It is not about you. If it were only you no problem, but we are talking about more than half the population believing that giving a pastor/fraudster your salary makes sense. Do you know how dangerous that is? A society is only allowed a certain percentage of insanity. When the number of insane people outnumber that of the sane ones, then that country is phucked. That is the problem in Nigeria. The number of insane, corrupt people outnumber that of the people who are normal. That is why the world looks at Nigeria as a corrupt nation. Obviously not everyone is corrupt but because of the ratio they look at everyone as corrupt. You think in the US people don't believe that giving their pastors their hard earned income is the right thing to do? But the number of people who think like that is significantly small compared to people who think with their heads on right. The normal ones help balance the equation. So whatever social and and economic damage these lunatics cause, the sane ones help repair.
Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by Next2Bezee(m): 3:49pm On Jan 03, 2018
Drkelvin1:

You and all your false prophecies that never come true. The bible has spoken about people like you and the false prophets that you pay money monthly too.

Jeremiah 23:16 - “This is what the LORD Almighty says: “Do not listen to what the prophets are prophesying to you; they fill you with false hopes. They speak visions from their own minds, not from the mouth of the LORD.”

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by Constantiney: 3:49pm On Jan 03, 2018
This stupidity can only happen in Nigeria of course.
A place where senseless humans believes you have to give "god" something via a pastor in order to reap bountifully.

Go try this in a developed world where gigantic bills and rents stares at you at the end of the month.

Is it your money? They will say.
No it is not my money,
but like they say, when a human ceases to exist,
The pain is felt by his or her loved ones, it's the same when dealing with stupid humans.

You wish to really give? Give your fellow human who really needs the help.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by Mintek: 3:49pm On Jan 03, 2018
strictbox:

Perfectly working HP 655 Laptop for sale
WhatsApp 08130675722

What's the config?
...and price?
Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by biggy26: 3:52pm On Jan 03, 2018
strictbox:
Perfectly working HP 655 Laptop for sale Location: Rivers State WhatsApp 08130675722
Cost?
Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by Oluwatobiloba96(m): 3:52pm On Jan 03, 2018
Hmmm?

Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by don10ky(m): 3:53pm On Jan 03, 2018
exlinklodge:
Giving Your January Salary To A Pastor As First Fruit Is Foolishness & Sinful - Daddy Freeze

Controversial OAP, #FreeTheSheeple convener and #TitheAgaintPoverty initiator, Daddy Freeze has come up with yet another great message to educate the people he calls "sheeple" on what is correct and incorrect according to the bible.

Because of his resilient attitude and the way he criticizes some men of God, his life has been threatened severally and even a certain man of God said he is not going to make it to this new year. But guess what, he is here in 2018 and he is still enlightening the sheeples.

In his latest Instagram post, he said and I quote: "Giving your pastor your January salary as your first fruit is foolishness and sinful".

See his post below and video of his teachings with clear evidence in the bible.

More @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2018/01/giving-your-january-salary-to-pastor-as.html?m=1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3QMUu3kIPY?t=3
https://www.instagram.com/p/BdfIMJrn0K7/?taken-by=daddyfreeze
You ar the first biggest FOOL in 2018. They gave it to God not the pastor..even at that what is ur business na u give them the money? Animal daddy
Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by Olabenjamen22(m): 3:57pm On Jan 03, 2018
opribo:
Truth is bitter.

How can a family man and the wife blindly take all their January salary and give to church pastor.

Haba, is that what the Bible taught us. It is alright if your spirit convicts you to do such but it is robbery when a pastor demands it of you through verbal threat that if you don't you are robbing God therefore a candidate of hell fire.

I know alot of Muslims and non Christian's that are very successful at least in the world standard.

Some of them pastors even have a very rotten history and I wonder how they are now calling themselves pastors when I know no sinner shall go unpublished. (Proverbs 11:21)

which truth?

I never hear any pastor saying you should bring your January salary before but if you have any evidence of such, can you show me?

So funny the way some so call Christian use to behave,
so your pastor have ask of your January salary before?
Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by AerialMapper: 3:59pm On Jan 03, 2018
This first fruit nonsense has to stop ! Some years back I had a colleague at work who took her entire salary of 450k to give to her Daddy as first fruit and had has guts to so say. A week later she comes begging for money to feed her family. I tell her she is very silly to give her entire salary to the church. It is simply not practical! There is nothing like first fruit and you won’t reap jack from giving your first salary to the church

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter Ebhota Udo Dies Of Hypertension 22 Months After Freedom From Kidnappers / Church Shares Food To 500 Fasting Muslims In Kaduna / Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.