Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,715 members, 7,802,162 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

Unidentified Boy Battling For His Life After Accident In Kogi (Graphic Photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Unidentified Boy Battling For His Life After Accident In Kogi (Graphic Photos) (30634 Views)

Unidentified Lady With Memory Loss And Her Daughter In Lagos State (photo) / Man Runs For His Life After Snake He Was Trying To Kill Aimed For His Joystick / Unidentified Lady Dies In Accident In Port Harcourt. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unidentified Boy Battling For His Life After Accident In Kogi (Graphic Photos) by Mztarstrechy(m): 1:58pm On Jan 03, 2018
According to a report shared by a social media user,the boy pictured below was involved in accident in Idah,Kogi state.He was rushed to Shalom Clinic by the police.He is currently battling between life and death right now, no phone on him and nobody to identify him.Anybody who knows him should contact his family.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/01/young-boy-battling-for-his-life-in.html?m=1

Re: Unidentified Boy Battling For His Life After Accident In Kogi (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 03, 2018
Put Graphics pic label oooooo
Lord save that kid. The signs are not favorable

4 Likes

Re: Unidentified Boy Battling For His Life After Accident In Kogi (Graphic Photos) by Shedrack777: 2:05pm On Jan 03, 2018
chai....i wish him faster recovery

3 Likes

Re: Unidentified Boy Battling For His Life After Accident In Kogi (Graphic Photos) by strictbox(m): 2:18pm On Jan 03, 2018
I wish him a speedy recovery. May we not encounter tragedy in 2018
Re: Unidentified Boy Battling For His Life After Accident In Kogi (Graphic Photos) by Ruggedfitness: 2:19pm On Jan 03, 2018
According to a report shared by a social media user,the boy pictured below was involved in accident in Idah,Kogi state.

Things doesn't seem to be getting better this new year. God help us

In Other News
6 Reasons Why You Should Start Drinking More Water In 2018
www.realfitbody.com/2018/01/6-reasons-why-you-should-start-drinking.html
Re: Unidentified Boy Battling For His Life After Accident In Kogi (Graphic Photos) by apholaryn: 2:19pm On Jan 03, 2018
may God heal u bro

2 Likes

Re: Unidentified Boy Battling For His Life After Accident In Kogi (Graphic Photos) by MrCuteking(m): 2:19pm On Jan 03, 2018
They should start cleaning the little boy now, see blood everywhere. Father please save this soul, because I know the hospital may not have the capacity to do that with their obsolete equipments.

3 Likes

Re: Unidentified Boy Battling For His Life After Accident In Kogi (Graphic Photos) by Geonigga(m): 2:20pm On Jan 03, 2018
This is too early in the year.
Re: Unidentified Boy Battling For His Life After Accident In Kogi (Graphic Photos) by lacoach: 2:20pm On Jan 03, 2018
Get well soon bro.

1 Like

Re: Unidentified Boy Battling For His Life After Accident In Kogi (Graphic Photos) by Treasure1919(f): 2:21pm On Jan 03, 2018
God have mercy

1 Like

Re: Unidentified Boy Battling For His Life After Accident In Kogi (Graphic Photos) by rifasenate11(m): 2:21pm On Jan 03, 2018
chai shocked, something should be done to stop the bleeding from the nose.. that is never anything good.

1 Like

Re: Unidentified Boy Battling For His Life After Accident In Kogi (Graphic Photos) by Nobodys(f): 2:21pm On Jan 03, 2018
.so sad...

Please did anyone experience that electricity blackout again....cause what happened yesterday just happened here again....they want to spoil my electrical alliance for me?.
Re: Unidentified Boy Battling For His Life After Accident In Kogi (Graphic Photos) by omonlaa: 2:21pm On Jan 03, 2018
Kai, New year, new problems. By the way, since that's an hospital, why couldn't they clean him up, even if not for his own care but it's only logical since he's unidentified and it's easier to identify him without all the blood for Chrissake.
Re: Unidentified Boy Battling For His Life After Accident In Kogi (Graphic Photos) by Sijo01(f): 2:21pm On Jan 03, 2018
I pray for God's restoration upon his life.

2 Likes

Re: Unidentified Boy Battling For His Life After Accident In Kogi (Graphic Photos) by fatymore(f): 2:22pm On Jan 03, 2018
The grid has dropped again.

May God heal you boy
Re: Unidentified Boy Battling For His Life After Accident In Kogi (Graphic Photos) by sKeetz(m): 2:22pm On Jan 03, 2018
His bleeding internally.

His chances are slim. I can't imagine the amount of pain he is in right now.

1 Like

Re: Unidentified Boy Battling For His Life After Accident In Kogi (Graphic Photos) by engrjacuzzi: 2:23pm On Jan 03, 2018
herdsmen again.... and we have a government
Re: Unidentified Boy Battling For His Life After Accident In Kogi (Graphic Photos) by free2ryhme: 2:24pm On Jan 03, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
According to a report shared by a social media user,the boy pictured below was involved in accident in Idah,Kogi state.He was rushed to Shalom Clinic by the police.He is currently battling between life and death right now, no phone on him and nobody to identify him.Anybody who knows him should contact his family.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/01/young-boy-battling-for-his-life-in.html?m=1

This is too bad angry angry
Re: Unidentified Boy Battling For His Life After Accident In Kogi (Graphic Photos) by free2ryhme: 2:25pm On Jan 03, 2018
engrjacuzzi:
herdsmen again.... and we have a government

Will you die if you read comprehensively

3 Likes

Re: Unidentified Boy Battling For His Life After Accident In Kogi (Graphic Photos) by bedspread: 2:25pm On Jan 03, 2018
IF THERE IS ANYWAY TO LEAD HIM TO ACCEPT CHRIST, DO IT IMMEDIATELY...
THATS THE BEST THING U CAN DO FOR HIM THERE...

IF HE GOES HE MAKES HEAVEN STRAIGHT...
IF HE COMES BACK GLORY TO GOD

1 Like

Re: Unidentified Boy Battling For His Life After Accident In Kogi (Graphic Photos) by joenor(m): 2:25pm On Jan 03, 2018
Oh lord pls save his life.
Re: Unidentified Boy Battling For His Life After Accident In Kogi (Graphic Photos) by butterflyl1on: 2:25pm On Jan 03, 2018
The guy needs an emergency surgery sharp sharp. His lungs are filling with blood and can only escape through his mouth or nose. He isn't breathing well. They need to drain his lungs of excess fluid and not that stupid drip they put into his arm. What kind of hospitals do we have in this country for goodness sakes? cry undecided

4 Likes

Re: Unidentified Boy Battling For His Life After Accident In Kogi (Graphic Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 2:27pm On Jan 03, 2018
sad yahaya Bello where are thou
Re: Unidentified Boy Battling For His Life After Accident In Kogi (Graphic Photos) by Namzy(m): 2:27pm On Jan 03, 2018
Head trauma bad case
Re: Unidentified Boy Battling For His Life After Accident In Kogi (Graphic Photos) by Nezy4Real(m): 2:27pm On Jan 03, 2018
The clinic is close to my place! What?! I don't know the boy o, I wish him a quick recovery. cry cry cry
Re: Unidentified Boy Battling For His Life After Accident In Kogi (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 03, 2018
This is saddening, also makes us realise that our emergency preparedness isn't up to par.
A butterfly canula for resuscitation is way off.
ABCD of resuscitation wasn't done else his airways should have been cleared and secured.
I know the pics was taken with good intention but such pics shouldn't be allowed to be used for social media purposes. It could be implicating. Health workers need to stay woke.

1 Like

Re: Unidentified Boy Battling For His Life After Accident In Kogi (Graphic Photos) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 2:29pm On Jan 03, 2018
Jeez shocked
Looks like he's got some internal injury... Looking at the blood gushin outta his nose and ears..
May God rest his healing hands on him...
Really tragic sad
Re: Unidentified Boy Battling For His Life After Accident In Kogi (Graphic Photos) by ebujany(m): 2:29pm On Jan 03, 2018
Choi OMG
Re: Unidentified Boy Battling For His Life After Accident In Kogi (Graphic Photos) by Hades2016(m): 2:31pm On Jan 03, 2018
normish:
happy new year bitches
Mr Man or Ms woman na new year be dis Biko ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unidentified Boy Battling For His Life After Accident In Kogi (Graphic Photos) by SpyAC(m): 2:32pm On Jan 03, 2018
strictbox:
I wish him a speedy recovery. May we not encounter tragedy in 2018

Meanwhile;

Perfectly working HP 655 Laptop for sale
WhatsApp 08130675722
were is ur conscience, somebody is dieing nd u re here advertizing this sheet

(1) (2) (Reply)

Midnight Inferno Roasts Family Of Six To Death In Benue [PHOTOS] / To The "Carl Allen" Personality. If You Have Something To Say To Me, Am All Ears / See The Giant Cobra We Killed In My Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.