Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

The Innoson Military Vehicles Purchased By Nigerian Army (Photos) - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Innoson Military Vehicles Purchased By Nigerian Army (Photos) (65423 Views)

Photos Of Innoson Vehicles Purchased By UNIZIK / Inside The Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Plant As You Have Never Seen It Before / PHOTOS: Innoson’s Military Vehicles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Innoson Military Vehicles Purchased By Nigerian Army (Photos) by enemybulldozer(m): 4:01pm On Jan 03, 2018
Berrystunn abobaku OPC
Re: The Innoson Military Vehicles Purchased By Nigerian Army (Photos) by Proffdada: 4:04pm On Jan 03, 2018
stuffs4me:

This one is yet to be cured of hate and tribalism
is GTBank a tribe? Definitely your village people followed you into the new year

Receive sense

1 Like

Re: The Innoson Military Vehicles Purchased By Nigerian Army (Photos) by kenzkeys(m): 4:04pm On Jan 03, 2018
free2ryhme:
Assembly or Manufactured
which one?
assemble yours na let's see!
useless afonja
Re: The Innoson Military Vehicles Purchased By Nigerian Army (Photos) by free2ryhme: 4:04pm On Jan 03, 2018
kenzkeys:

assemble yours na let's see!

useless afonja

2 Likes

Re: The Innoson Military Vehicles Purchased By Nigerian Army (Photos) by amadifire: 4:07pm On Jan 03, 2018
After the civil war, the Army should have invested heavily in military capability, experience and skills of the south Easterns, the Biafrian ex scientists should have been called, empowered to build military capabilities. When Africa was still in the dark, this easterns made Local Tanks, Jet fighters, bunkers, local weapons, and the almighty BOMB, OBUNIKWE, and lot more they did, instead many were killed and jailed. Just imagine one man called Innoson, there are lots of them abroad. It good that the military did this, yet the easterns are watching if there are ploys attached, if the military can sustain this sincerely and truthfuly and diversifying this step accross ethnic lines and not focusing it AS A NORTHERN MILITARY PROJECT AND NOT NIGERIAN PROJECT, the more hatred will ensue. More IBO scientists and defence entrepreneurs, more richer than Dangote in monery terms, ready to invest in defence are hidden and are all watching. IBO people are watching, and the nation is watching.

My opinion is that, the military should move their defence manufacturing base near to the source of expertise, resources, human resources, etc,

Military should plan for the future, as we anticipate for a united Nigeria, as part of defence master plan, south East should be both air and land defence manufacturing base, south south for the Navy, because IBOs are going to be more on heavy duty technology if God tarries His coming and says Nigeria will be in 100years, I see South East and south South as Japan of Africa.

While, North should focus on Agriculture, West on Education and Economic hub of Nigeria.

My pray that God will unit Nigeria and deal with tribal sentiment, just as the military has done now

2 Likes

Re: The Innoson Military Vehicles Purchased By Nigerian Army (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 4:07pm On Jan 03, 2018
enemybulldozer:
ipob is waiting for UN , UN is waiting for ojukwu, and Ojukwu (RIP) is waiting for judgment day shocked
Re: The Innoson Military Vehicles Purchased By Nigerian Army (Photos) by enemybulldozer(m): 4:13pm On Jan 03, 2018
[quote author=berrystunn post=63860483][/quote] Abobaku opc is waiting for rat poison consuming awolowo since osibande have failed in his duties
Re: The Innoson Military Vehicles Purchased By Nigerian Army (Photos) by Origin(f): 4:14pm On Jan 03, 2018
Probably the best vehicle for Nigerian roads.

I beg paint it black, let civilians too buy.
Re: The Innoson Military Vehicles Purchased By Nigerian Army (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 4:14pm On Jan 03, 2018
enemybulldozer:
please stop calling us ipob.... Call us ,Usu
Re: The Innoson Military Vehicles Purchased By Nigerian Army (Photos) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 03, 2018
Is innoson not paying taxes to Nigeria government?
Is it Nigeria government sent innoson to study car manufacturing?

Those cars how much each value?
What is the update on $2billion from crude account to fight Boko haram. How much is spent and how much is left?
Re: The Innoson Military Vehicles Purchased By Nigerian Army (Photos) by CornFooPanda(m): 4:16pm On Jan 03, 2018
Will get one of those.
Re: The Innoson Military Vehicles Purchased By Nigerian Army (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 4:18pm On Jan 03, 2018
enemybulldozer:
no money to buy smoke... No food, no work , this is why I join ipob.... Till now noting
Re: The Innoson Military Vehicles Purchased By Nigerian Army (Photos) by cleatoris: 4:20pm On Jan 03, 2018
Lumig:
Not only government, but also you and I
Sure!
But the government should lead by example.

2 Likes

Re: The Innoson Military Vehicles Purchased By Nigerian Army (Photos) by enemybulldozer(m): 4:21pm On Jan 03, 2018
berrystunn:
I don't know why abobaku opc are cursed.
Re: The Innoson Military Vehicles Purchased By Nigerian Army (Photos) by Toscarel: 4:21pm On Jan 03, 2018
saint7000:

Afonja
Lwkmd die u mean abeg
Re: The Innoson Military Vehicles Purchased By Nigerian Army (Photos) by Kbanka: 4:23pm On Jan 03, 2018
enemybulldozer:
Innoson should be careful because nigerian government through the military is planning to use this contract to lure Innoson into a trap.

He's there making money, you're here writing trash. Go and tell him naww

2 Likes

Re: The Innoson Military Vehicles Purchased By Nigerian Army (Photos) by citadels(f): 4:24pm On Jan 03, 2018
enemybulldozer:
Innoson should be careful because nigerian government through the military is planning to use this contract to lure Innoson into a trap.
Me too. he should be careful of letter bomb ooo

1 Like

Re: The Innoson Military Vehicles Purchased By Nigerian Army (Photos) by Paul112(m): 4:27pm On Jan 03, 2018
free2ryhme:
Assembly or Manufactured

which one?
the military vehicles were only assembled in his factory because brother innoson usually import vehicles parts from overseas
Re: The Innoson Military Vehicles Purchased By Nigerian Army (Photos) by free2ryhme: 4:29pm On Jan 03, 2018
Paul112:
the military vehicles were only assembled in his factory because brother innoson usually import vehicles parts from overseas

Re: The Innoson Military Vehicles Purchased By Nigerian Army (Photos) by lezz(m): 4:35pm On Jan 03, 2018
bamidelee:
I hope Igbo would not say Buhari hates them again

How folks think! In the absence of no other identical manufacturing plant in the North or West or South-South, is the Federal Government doing Igbos a favour by this deal? Innoson is a private individual so is his business.

This isn't a road project for the South East or railway project. The way I see it, the Nigeria military just saved itself huge dollars in sourcing some of its hardware locally.. maintenance and spare parts will also be sourced from within with Innoson setting up maintenance and assembly units in Kaduna.
Re: The Innoson Military Vehicles Purchased By Nigerian Army (Photos) by femolii: 4:43pm On Jan 03, 2018
free2ryhme:
Assembly or Manufactured
which one?
They assemble them.
Re: The Innoson Military Vehicles Purchased By Nigerian Army (Photos) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 03, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
Of course, according to the piggies.
gambari
Re: The Innoson Military Vehicles Purchased By Nigerian Army (Photos) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 03, 2018
This is not enough. Government should ban importation of anything on four wheel
Re: The Innoson Military Vehicles Purchased By Nigerian Army (Photos) by femolii: 4:50pm On Jan 03, 2018
These vehicles re not good they will disapoint our soldiers.
Re: The Innoson Military Vehicles Purchased By Nigerian Army (Photos) by Lumig: 5:03pm On Jan 03, 2018
cleatoris:

Sure!
But the government should lead by example.
I disagree with you bro, we have to stop waiting for the government. Let the people take the bull by the horn, our destinies are in our hands not in the hands of anyone. Waiting for the government make us [the people] to play second fiddle in the affairs of our country and being hypocritical.
Re: The Innoson Military Vehicles Purchased By Nigerian Army (Photos) by chedoson(m): 5:13pm On Jan 03, 2018
bamidelee:
Well innoson has being d major supplier of vehicles to naija army b4 buhari came to power
Re: The Innoson Military Vehicles Purchased By Nigerian Army (Photos) by Saintmatthew: 5:14pm On Jan 03, 2018
Hmm

Re: The Innoson Military Vehicles Purchased By Nigerian Army (Photos) by chedoson(m): 5:17pm On Jan 03, 2018
femolii:
These vehicles re not good they will disapoint our soldiers.
d one he has suppling dem, has it dissapointed dem b4?
Re: The Innoson Military Vehicles Purchased By Nigerian Army (Photos) by ACE1010: 5:38pm On Jan 03, 2018
enemybulldozer:
Are you not seeing the hand writing on the wall?? Once innoson moves his equipments to kaduna he is finished.

grin grin grin
Re: The Innoson Military Vehicles Purchased By Nigerian Army (Photos) by lastmessenger: 5:54pm On Jan 03, 2018
bamidelee:
This is not a big deal.two things exchange hands and they are money from Nigerian army and vehicle from innoson vehicle manufacturing company
Re: The Innoson Military Vehicles Purchased By Nigerian Army (Photos) by lawman88(m): 6:00pm On Jan 03, 2018
The specific areas of partnership between the Nigerian Army and the company include; [b][/b][b]Identifying requirements for production of armoured fighting vehicle in Nigerian Army Central Workshop in Kaduna [/b]and enhancing capacity of Nigerian Army personnel to actively participate on the successful implementation of these joint ventures.

The bolded is their targets: Let innoson help them build a military hardware producing workshop in Kaduna, and they will dump him. The north is really afraid of the production of military hardwares in igbo land
Re: The Innoson Military Vehicles Purchased By Nigerian Army (Photos) by Sezzybb(m): 6:23pm On Jan 03, 2018
Hmm.they try sha....But they should try not coping others vehicle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BMW 750i Xdrive Was Spotted In Lagos / T's Garage (landrover And Cars) / Man Climbs On Bonnet Of Car In Ibadan Over N50 This Morning (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.