Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,775 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo - Literature (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo (570546 Views)

UNDERRATED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo / TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo / PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by hpymoment(f): 9:56am On Jan 22, 2018
thanks for the update.

1 Like

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by emmytemmy: 10:16am On Jan 22, 2018
Tanx for d lovely update ma,God bless u and increase u ma.i love so much love dis update,is gud to forgive so dt we can av a free heart.

1 Like

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by toyhin123(f): 10:27am On Jan 22, 2018
Thanks for the update ma. Oba abeg,I don't want to see u near Crystal o

1 Like

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by mofy1(f): 10:44am On Jan 22, 2018
Abeg compensate Oba with a good job in Afams company and let crystal go back to her first love biko.

1 Like

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by Adesina12: 10:47am On Jan 22, 2018
vickyluvspices:
;Dlol... i dont mind at all my stomach is made up of different compartments to take them all in...yummy

No problem I am ready to take you there
Thank God both of us are in Abuja ....we can link and move from here
The factory is in Florida
Heheee are you ready?
Got variety sweet popcorn

1 Like

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by Adesina12: 10:50am On Jan 22, 2018
Weldone Toyin

1 Like

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by oly0511(f): 11:08am On Jan 22, 2018
Pearl05:
Oba Weldon oo, maybe Daddy Afam will give him better job but no eye crystal biko.
pearl05 you are funny but is not a bad thing if he eye her any way thank God for their family that is why i said that every green leave in the bush has it own expiry date but then somestime it is already late before it expired all the same nice story u got here Rechaelfst

1 Like

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by WHOcarex: 11:14am On Jan 22, 2018
Wow. Thanks for the mention and a wonderful update. Guys like Oba are scares. Hard to come by. His reward should not only be in heaven oo. I will like to read his reward here grin

1 Like

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by kally90(f): 11:21am On Jan 22, 2018
Nice update. Oba and crystal things loading.

1 Like

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by lonesome501(m): 11:25am On Jan 22, 2018
wow wow,,dis update z simply delicious ""mre dan noodles self""... i would love to see crystal falling 4 dat obagoal guy oo.. team #crystoba.

1 Like

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by Nickibeauty(f): 12:28pm On Jan 22, 2018
lonesome501:
wow wow,,dis update z simply delicious ""mre dan noodles self""... i would love to see crystal falling 4 dat obagoal guy oo.. team #crystoba.
I disagree with you Crystal for somadima.

1 Like

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by prettieO(f): 12:36pm On Jan 22, 2018
This update is really wonderful not only long but also interesting, @oba dont worry i trust rechealfst she will definitely compensate u.
Mehn i really love Amara shes really Godly + crystal is also awesome they both have a forgiving heart...

Am automatically glued to this story~Weldon dear!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by EAhumble(m): 12:50pm On Jan 22, 2018
Oba and crystal will hook up, mark it down

1 Like

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 22, 2018
Drop one episode this afternoon Na. @rachaelfst. Thank u.

1 Like

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by queenitee(f): 1:23pm On Jan 22, 2018
I'm happy

1 Like

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by cyndy1000(f): 1:50pm On Jan 22, 2018
Am so In love with this story wao what a lovely family reunion. Heart you Rachelfst keep moving

2 Likes

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 22, 2018
So interesting

1 Like

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by whinnie(f): 2:13pm On Jan 22, 2018
This article took my lunch time!!! Am so full already...Thanks a lot writer

2 Likes

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by vickyluvspices(f): 2:57pm On Jan 22, 2018
Adesina12:

No problem I am ready to take you there Thank God both of us are in Abuja ....we can link and move from here The factory is in Florida Heheee are you ready? Got variety sweet popcorn
chia!!! see me see popcorn and Adesina12.

1 Like

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by vickyluvspices(f): 3:27pm On Jan 22, 2018
Tanks for d mention ma'am blood is thicker than water oh...am happy 4 d family reunion really...am certain oba would get his reward for the part played in the family reunion.

1 Like

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by thoseen21(f): 3:45pm On Jan 22, 2018
Thanks for d invites... Wat a lovely family reunion. So interesting

1 Like

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 22, 2018
Thanks for the Update ma... More ink to your pen... Have a lovely week ahead

1 Like

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by dupsai(f): 4:27pm On Jan 22, 2018
Beautiful update ma, thanks.

1 Like

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by afolabiwunmi: 4:35pm On Jan 22, 2018
Wow, so touching but glory be to God for Dad Afam. My one and only rachealfst kudos to you ma'am more anointing.

1 Like

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by olaolutreasure(m): 6:44pm On Jan 22, 2018
EAhumble:
Oba and crystal will hook up, mark it down
The story will turn sour

1 Like

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by olaolutreasure(m): 6:47pm On Jan 22, 2018
I'm afraid dume and enitan may have eaten the forbideen fruit

1 Like

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by peejaylemmy(f): 6:58pm On Jan 22, 2018
[quote author=rachealfst post=64406600]Dedication:
peejaylemmy, dissybling, wumsgreen, Whocarex, Jane1234f, Goldstar24, richiearmany14, Adesina12, vickyluvspices, odunmba, Danfodio101, mercymai.

Thanks ma for the dedication

1 Like

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by honourable356(m): 7:07pm On Jan 22, 2018
I have seen this story but never clicked and took a keen look at it until few hours ago. I read down every words very slowly and carefully absorbing every details and nodding in recognition and acknowledgement of the exceptional potential on display before my very eyes...

The story line, the choice of words was spot on and even more extremely amusing was the writer use of Igbo language. * He smiled **

I have said this sometime ago, a human has absolutely no idea of what he or she is capable of. An event, an individual or group of individuals or a positive or negative situation always trigger that untapped, talent... and in the case of rachealfst, it happened and an exceptional WRITER was born!

I read on...

I suddenly came across January 13...oh she is also a Capricorn just like I am. But on reading the heartfelt message, I found myself trembling physically but the wired thing was that there was a smile on my face even as I went on to read the pain she went through when she was render incapacitated between 2012-2017 I groaned inwardly on what she must have gone through..

Obviously, the case with the the character Afam and Amara is indeed a lesson for you as you have already realized it...

NEVER GIVE UP!!!

May God almighty who healed you completely when all hope seem lost continue to give you even more greater reasons than these to glorify HIM everyday

Meanwhile Happy Birthday to you and I... better late than never!

Brace up my dear, will deal with your story in details later as the story progress on.. I am both a critics and a motivator...so far your typographical errors need to be corrected as it seem clear you have not edited.

Best wishes!!!

6 Likes

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by mercyymai(f): 7:42pm On Jan 22, 2018
Thks for the mention.

More ink to ur pen.

1 Like

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 22, 2018
hmmm, whenever God steps in, worries of life becomes easy to handle..

1 Like

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 11:27pm On Jan 22, 2018
honourable356:
I have seen this story but never clicked and took a keen look at it until few hours ago. I read down every words very slowly and carefully absorbing every details and nodding in recognition and acknowledgement of the exceptional potential on display before my very eyes...

The story line, the choice of words was spot on and even more extremely amusing was the writer use of Igbo language. * He smiled **

I have said this sometime ago, a human has absolutely no idea of what he or she is capable of. An event, an individual or group of individuals or a positive or negative situation always trigger that untapped, talent... and in the case of rachealfst, it happened and an exceptional WRITER was born!

I read on...

I suddenly came across January 13...oh she is also a Capricorn just like I am. But on reading the heartfelt message, I found myself trembling physically but the wired thing was that there was a smile on my face even as I went on to read the pain she went through when she was render incapacitated between 2012-2017 I groaned inwardly on what she must have gone through..

Obviously, the case with the the character Afam and Amara is indeed a lesson for you as you have already realized it...

NEVER GIVE UP!!!

May God almighty who healed you completely when all hope seem lost continue to give you even more greater reasons than these to glorify HIM everyday

Meanwhile Happy Birthday to you and I... better late than never!

Brace up my dear, will deal with your story in details later as the story progress on.. I am both a critics and a motivator...so far your typographical errors need to be corrected as it seem clear you have not edited.

Best wishes!!!

I know who you are and I'm glad to have you here. I do see your comments on some stories I followed/follows e.g devil wears Okrika, delayed diagnosis etc. So I know you to be a critics and motivator. So when I saw your comment, I was like 'wow! honourable..... I don't think you read my other stories. So I was really surprised.
So welcome on board! As per editing, I just discovered it's not my thing. I tried but.... When I'm ready to publish the hard copy, I'll just get an editor.

Happy belated birthday to you too.
Thank you!!!

3 Likes

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 11:33pm On Jan 22, 2018
Invites:
wonderfulchild , UCcrownboy,
Amry, buizybrainz , Edipee
talk2saintify, silver94, Greymatter4 ,
Oyinda8100 Dranoid , olaayinkha omaar12 , onkachi hebenz Alighoda2 Kanoute, Yenime1
lodphil jaeon, Danchoco , ronpeters
1felix Emperor380 Ajoshberry , Ikdbabie holuwamosey donblazer10 Trippletmama
hephzibah29 Victoroduogu, ftosino

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (67) (Reply)

My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). / Red Ashes / Beauty And The Mechanic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.