Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo - Literature (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo (570553 Views)

UNDERRATED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo / TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo / PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 6:10pm On Apr 27, 2018
Ennyolah:
Wow!!! Glad that it all ended well.God bless your ministry as u av made an impact in the life of we Youth in Jesus name.God will preserve u and all that concerns u in Jesus name.Amen.
Amen, thank you.God bless you too.
Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 6:11pm On Apr 27, 2018
yvesboss:
To God be the glory great things He has done.

Thanks Rachaelfst for having me as your faithful students for this past months.

I pray you will testify of God's goodness all the days of your life as you have taken your time to remind us of our goals and focus on earth.

May the glory of God be risen over you and it shall be well with you and your entire household in Jesus mighty name Amen
Amen!!! Thanks so much. God bless you.
Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 6:12pm On Apr 27, 2018
Sexyolori:
thanks a lot @rachaelfst, this was not just a story but a ministration. I hope youths will take heed and flee from all forms of sexual immorality as in the end not everyone will be as lucky as Oba. more grace and greater heights sis.
Amen!!!!!! Thank you.....God bless you.
Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by Jane1234f(f): 8:20pm On Apr 27, 2018
A happy ending, thanks Racheal for this wonderful piece

1 Like

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 2:18pm On Apr 28, 2018
babiepraiz:
@rachaelfst nice story I happened to see this story on fp on Sunday night and with just a click I was wowed. Though I missed lots of updates even the concluding part cos it seems you have removed them. Luckily for me, am the kind of person that reads the end of a story before starting it, which is why i was able to know the end before the beginning (omo alpha&omega). I really love your work and appreciate what you are doing here.Though Anike is one story I didn't get to finish.

Am not a follower of the literature session of NL but I would really love if you could mention me on your next work. The comments here are so hilarious, made me wish I was here from the beginning, though I don't like suspense kwa. Thanks much for an interesting read. More ink to ur pen.
Thank you so much. I appreciate your comment. You can send the an email if you need Anike. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by igit270: 9:57pm On Apr 28, 2018
aunty toyin u are sincerely a blessing to this generation, may ur grace Neva run down, more inspiration I pray for thee.tanx a lot for this God bless

1 Like

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by temzei(f): 12:58am On Apr 30, 2018
It such a beautiful work,more inspiration fall on u.

1 Like

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by Leesah(f): 11:15pm On Apr 30, 2018
wow.. Thanks dearie.... Don't forget to mention me for the next story... cbella if you like keep forgetting to mention me I'll soon catch you

1 Like

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by cbella(f): 3:23pm On May 01, 2018
Leesah:
wow.. Thanks dearie.... Don't forget to mention me for the next story... cbella if you like keep forgetting to mention me I'll soon catch you

Lol! I will keep that in mind.

1 Like

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by vickyluvspices(f): 7:25am On May 08, 2018
every begining sure do have an end ...thanks to rachealfst thanks for sharing the story thanks for d message it represent...u re d best GOD will perfect the best he brings out in you and bless u very big.

1 Like

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by emperorblog(m): 8:12am On May 08, 2018
Read other cool qnd interesting story here

www.emperorblog.com.ng
Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by emperorblog(m): 8:13am On May 08, 2018
Read other cool qnd interesting story here

www.emperorblog.com.ng
Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by rayos: 6:46pm On May 12, 2018
Pls ooo, did the story end after Oba narrated his story to Crystal? I didn't see anything about David meeting his dad.
Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by rayos: 9:09pm On May 12, 2018
[quote author=nizzyiyro09 post=66757300][/quote]

Pls this was the last update I saw and read. Is this where the story ends? Somebody help!!!!
Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by HARMYMY(f): 8:46pm On May 17, 2018
Rayos some posts has been deleted because of the plagiarism. You can get the complete story on Okada with little token
Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by Ennyolah: 11:01am On May 21, 2018
rachealfst:
Amen, thank you.God bless you as too.
Amen. blessed new day to you ma'am.aw r u doing? hope gud.pls can I get the complete story of ANIKE?and don't forget to mention me in ur next story o.stay happy always.
Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by Mizhoneywealth: 9:05pm On May 22, 2018
Pls we need the concluding part pls, God bless you

NA BEG I DEY BEG, PLEASE HOW CAN I GET THE CONCLUDING PART
Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by Samrat01(m): 7:33am On May 23, 2018
wow Toyin Taiwo ma'am God bless you for this wonderful update looking forward to anoda story of yours nice work ma pls I'm not able to get the rest of anike maybe an email will do thanks in advance
Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by shyanaa: 7:42am On May 23, 2018
Good stuff
Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 11:45pm On Jun 22, 2018
Samrat01:
wow Toyin Taiwo ma'am God bless you for this wonderful update
looking forward to anoda story of yours
nice work ma
pls I'm not able to get the rest of anike
maybe an email will do
thanks in advance
Thanks, I'll be expecting your mail.
Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by Samrat01(m): 1:10pm On Jun 23, 2018
rachealfst:
Thanks, I'll be expecting your mail.

Thanks ma'am I'll be really greatful
obasooto01@gmail.com
Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by dlawnoni: 12:21am On Jun 24, 2018
Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by MrPasserby(m): 11:41am On Jun 28, 2018
[quote author=nizzyiyro09 post=66757300][/quote]

hi everyone, I just stumbled upon this story and I believe it's not complete. Pls can someone help me with the completion even if it's from this point? thanks in advance.
Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 12:55pm On Jun 28, 2018
MrPasserby:

hi everyone, I just stumbled upon this story and I believe it's not complete. Pls can someone help me with the completion even if it's from this point? thanks in advance.
The complete book is available on okadabooks. Thanks, God bless.
Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by mercyymai(f): 6:53pm On Jun 28, 2018
rachealfst:
The complete book is available on okadabooks. Thanks, God bless.

I don't know what is wrong with Okadabooks, I was not able to read that of Anike and samething I'm experiencing with dz.

can u help me with a link that will make it easier or can I get another means like email or something. both broken hedge and Anike
Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 8:31pm On Jun 28, 2018
mercyymai:

I don't know what is wrong with Okadabooks, I was not able to read that of Anike and samething I'm experiencing with dz.

can u help me with a link that will make it easier or can I get another means like email or something. both broken hedge and Anike
Send me an email:
toyinfst2@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by ayotomiwa01(f): 1:03pm On Jul 27, 2018
pls hw do I knw if a new story has started
Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 8:50pm On Jul 27, 2018
ayotomiwa01:
pls hw do I knw if a new story has started
You will definitely know. As long as you visit the literature section often. I don't want to promise that I'll mention you, I may forget. Thanks.
Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by Fetula4u: 1:35am On Dec 16, 2018
rachealfst:
Dedicated to everyone.
Special appreciation to all the ardent readers who dropped comments on along. You know those comments means a lot to me. Thanks you! I love you all.....

Final Note/ Lessons learnt.

- Sexual sins.

Fornication is the most common means by which the devil attacks people especially youth who has glory and potentials of becoming great in life.
Examples are not far fetched from the Bible: Samson, Solomon even David, thank God he had a special grace that speak for him.
The devil can easily strip and Rob one of his/her glory once he can successfully lure you into sexual sin.
He had stole and he's still stealing many youth's glory through this means.
Youth who should have made impact in their generations has lost it all to sexual sins and they ended up been an empty vessels.
The Youth in this generation believe it's nothing, we are in 21st century. God will never change his standard for anybody. If you like call it civilization, jet age, computer age. Fornication is still going to be fornication and the Bible says fornicators will never have a place in God's kingdom.

When this so called civilization has not come down to play. Our fore fathers only have farm lands and still they build houses, they have enough food to cater for their homes. They live large then. They are not even educated but they had a fair share of a good life

Why? Because those days premarital sex was a taboo. Men and women kept themselves till Marriage. Hence the glory was intact and they use it to do well for themselves. Their cocoa, farming, blacksmith business enriched them.
And the funniest thing is that there was no Christianity then. But our fore fathers have a rich cultured that teaches values and they held on to it.
But today civilization took those cultures away. It even took God’s commandment away from us and gave us the world revised version.
And we exchanged our glory with sexual pleasures. We now celebrate pre- marital sex not knowing that some are celebrating their doom.
Why do the rate of poverty increase in our society today? The youth that ought to take their families out of poverty are empty as the devil as cunningly milk out their glory by serving them the meal they love best- SEX.
That is why our graduates still struggle after years of working and toiling.
Some parents still feed and cater for the needs of their married children.
Why? ICHABOD- The glory has departed.
We can blame it on the country's economy but the is that we have some youth who are doing well, youth with good jobs and legitimate money. What’s the secret? God is there secret. They work in his steps and obey him.
Sexual sins steals glory. It rendered Samson useless. A warrior became a grinder in the camp of the enemies. Even though his hair grew again but it was unfortunate he died with his enemies.
As the devil stolen your glory? Just like Samson, your hair can grow again.
How?
Just run back to Jesus, he is the Destiny Changer and I assure you will he will give you back your lost glory. And you will never be a waste to your generation in Jesus name.
Finally,
Nevertheless, the foundation of the Lord standeth sure, having this seal. The Lord knoweth them that are his. And let everyone that nameth the name of Christ, depart from iniquity. 2Timothy 2:19

I’d like to acknowledge all Families going through separation or divorced. From the story of Afam and Amara. You realized nothing is impossible may God mend your broken homes and bring peace, happiness and joy to your homes again. The sun will shine again!

Thanks so much for reading. God bless you.
Shallom!

The complete book is available if you are interested. Contact the author or visit okadabooks. Thanks.

Authors Contact:
Email: toyinfst2@yahoo.com
Facebook: @toyinfst
Instagram: @toyinfst
Blog: taiwotoyin@

just finish reading the book today...i must say u did a great job thanks for touch my life with ur piece.
Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 8:18pm On Dec 19, 2018
Fetula4u:

just finish reading the book today...i must say u did a great job thanks for touch my life with ur piece.
Thank God, God bless you.
Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by Christipsy(m): 9:11pm On Dec 19, 2018
rachealfst:
Thank God, God bless you.
Wen r u starting ur next story plzz

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (Reply)

My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). / Red Ashes / Beauty And The Mechanic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.