Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,874 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

"5k Is Not Small Money In This Buhari Weather"- Angry First Bank Customer - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / "5k Is Not Small Money In This Buhari Weather"- Angry First Bank Customer (40145 Views)

A GTB Employee Helped Bank Customer Set Up Her App, Then ‘Stole’ Her N600k - FIJ / Mad Man Spotted At First Bank ATM, Abaji (Photos) / My Frustrating Experience With ALAT By Wema Bank Customer Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "5k Is Not Small Money In This Buhari Weather"- Angry First Bank Customer by jericco1(m): 4:10pm On Jan 03, 2018
the money has hanged. his village people will be proud.
Re: "5k Is Not Small Money In This Buhari Weather"- Angry First Bank Customer by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:10pm On Jan 03, 2018
tiwiex:
register that domain name sharply. Nice name. I give u one hour. Lol
Do that as a New year gift from me bro.
Love ya!
Re: "5k Is Not Small Money In This Buhari Weather"- Angry First Bank Customer by BOOMnaija(m): 4:11pm On Jan 03, 2018
Some nairalanders with poorer grammatical pronunciations/construction will still bash this one o
Re: "5k Is Not Small Money In This Buhari Weather"- Angry First Bank Customer by Mintek: 4:12pm On Jan 03, 2018
Yian1:
I still like this weather than still be suffering in the weather of Umbrella side looters who have been revealed by buhari. They would have sold this country by now.

Keep deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: "5k Is Not Small Money In This Buhari Weather"- Angry First Bank Customer by adeleke5157: 4:13pm On Jan 03, 2018
unapapadeycraze:
how can i turn the likes i get on nairaland to dollars?cheesy. that's why people book space to make 1st page on front page. then take time to write something that will generate massive likes. e.g mhizAJ, makydebbie. likes o jawo, stop wasting your time here. this is 2018. e lo wase se.

True talk.
I can't be wasting my time on anything that will not help me financially ,professionally or otherwise

Unless the likes can turn to dollars

1 Like

Re: "5k Is Not Small Money In This Buhari Weather"- Angry First Bank Customer by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 03, 2018
I bank with firstbank ngr and de re da best dat is y i only bank with dem....i'd rather dig ground bury money than bank with other crap banks... Its beta u go to customer care in d bank n rectify ur ish than come here to spoil their name. Moreover,as u talk finish who e epp? Abi has it increased our acct balance?.....who knows sef whether u do happy new year 4 somebody.... YOUNG MAN, GERARAHERE.. angry
Re: "5k Is Not Small Money In This Buhari Weather"- Angry First Bank Customer by Toscarel: 4:16pm On Jan 03, 2018
Yian1:
I still like this weather than still be suffering in the weather of Umbrella side looters who have been revealed by buhari. They would have sold this country by now.
Ode And saddist pick one
Re: "5k Is Not Small Money In This Buhari Weather"- Angry First Bank Customer by Mekanus(m): 4:18pm On Jan 03, 2018
lazygal:

hmmmm...the customer should take it easy ..5k is too small for the bank tosteal .there are better ways to resolve.iam 100% sure of the customer had approached the branch the error. Would have been rectified
It could have beenwtong posting ,umposted vouchermixed with posted vouchers etc
Don't just jump to tarnish images..first bank however is very stupid [b]INDISCRIMINATE TERMINATION OF APPOINTMENTS ,TRIBALISM JUST DEY FILL THAT BANK UNION BANK WILL OUTSHINE. FIRST B[/b]ANK

Now becasue of just 5k ,a person might loose jib due to what it cost the bank ..this Mani's very silly and immatures
What the fvck are you saying nigga
Re: "5k Is Not Small Money In This Buhari Weather"- Angry First Bank Customer by cmecproblem(m): 4:19pm On Jan 03, 2018
Dont worry your money will be found its just one banker that has taken a soft loan in the spirit of the season.
Re: "5k Is Not Small Money In This Buhari Weather"- Angry First Bank Customer by Yian1(m): 4:20pm On Jan 03, 2018
Juliette05:
what are the names of the looters buhari exposed, and the amount looted?
If you have not been following news, google is your friend. it will surely give you the list of them
Re: "5k Is Not Small Money In This Buhari Weather"- Angry First Bank Customer by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 03, 2018
Juliette05:
what are the names of the looters buhari exposed, and the amount looted?

You just knocked that guy out...

2 Likes

Re: "5k Is Not Small Money In This Buhari Weather"- Angry First Bank Customer by bigtt76(f): 4:21pm On Jan 03, 2018
Imagine ....I only got the email celebrating Christmas and New year from FirstRegistrars 9subsidiary of First Bank) today. They also sent another telling they won't resume work until 2nd January 2018 ....all these emails were sent today 3rd January 2018 grin

247frolicboss:
"5k Is Not Small Money In This Buhari Weather"- Angry First Bank Customer Calls Them Out

A Twitter user was angered that he had deposited 5,000 thousand naira since the 29th of december and yet till date, the person has not gotten the money.

Here are photoshots of the slip and his disgust towards the act.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/01/5k-is-not-small-money-in-this-buhari.html

Re: "5k Is Not Small Money In This Buhari Weather"- Angry First Bank Customer by petrelli07: 4:21pm On Jan 03, 2018
And nobody noticed that the guy posted the original deposit slip?
Re: "5k Is Not Small Money In This Buhari Weather"- Angry First Bank Customer by phranq30(m): 4:22pm On Jan 03, 2018
DRJECKYLL:
My guy, 2 for what?
Re: "5k Is Not Small Money In This Buhari Weather"- Angry First Bank Customer by gonkin(m): 4:26pm On Jan 03, 2018
Yian1:

Buhari malu. Zombie zombie

1 Like

Re: "5k Is Not Small Money In This Buhari Weather"- Angry First Bank Customer by Adeparo004(m): 4:28pm On Jan 03, 2018
I guess and believe dis guy just want to make headline and he did, becos i knw for sure he as not gone to bank to complain.... We people sha
Re: "5k Is Not Small Money In This Buhari Weather"- Angry First Bank Customer by henrybomb(m): 4:30pm On Jan 03, 2018
lazygal:

hmmmm...the customer should take it easy ..5k is too small for the bank tosteal .there are better ways to resolve.iam 100% sure of the customer had approached the branch the error. Would have been rectified
Don't just jump to tarnish images..first bank however is very stupid [b]INDISCRIMINATE TERMINATION OF APPOINTMENTS ,TRIBALISM JUST DEY FILL THAT BANK UNION BANK WILL OUTSHINE. FIRST B[/b]ANK

Now becasue of just 5k ,a person might loose jib due to what it cost the bank ..this Mani's very silly and immatures
I thought as much 5k for all dis noise
Re: "5k Is Not Small Money In This Buhari Weather"- Angry First Bank Customer by seguno2: 4:30pm On Jan 03, 2018
Buhari has finished our country.

1 Like

Re: "5k Is Not Small Money In This Buhari Weather"- Angry First Bank Customer by forayfleo(m): 4:32pm On Jan 03, 2018
Yian1:
so what Buhari is doing now, pls I'm so okay with the PDP government instead of dis full of deceit government that is looting our money � to daura.

1 Like

Re: "5k Is Not Small Money In This Buhari Weather"- Angry First Bank Customer by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 03, 2018
leksmedia:
I can feel his pain. he should better check the account well to be sure, he hasn't paid into the wrong account

contact me for your website design, visit www.leksmediaconcept.com or call 08173091370
How can when the name and account number must tally?
Re: "5k Is Not Small Money In This Buhari Weather"- Angry First Bank Customer by SoaringLife01: 4:36pm On Jan 03, 2018
I have experienced same with First Bank.But in this case,the amount I saw in the text message alert I received was less than what I deposited.
I quickly sent them an e-mail and some days later,I was credited with the balance of the money.
High negligence of duty from the teller.
Re: "5k Is Not Small Money In This Buhari Weather"- Angry First Bank Customer by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 03, 2018
johnstar:
Go bank go para for dm jare

U dey twitter dey lament

Na dm Twitter ppl wn gv u d moni back
The media is a great weapon. Some banks go even deny upon the shout. But with this one, the evidence is so glaring that it might cost someone's job
Re: "5k Is Not Small Money In This Buhari Weather"- Angry First Bank Customer by orlahtohbadt(m): 4:39pm On Jan 03, 2018
lazygal:

what are u saying, even one naira is not too small... Imagine taking one naira from a million customers, that's one million naira... To an individual it is small but collectively it is not, so 5k is not small

1 Like

Re: "5k Is Not Small Money In This Buhari Weather"- Angry First Bank Customer by millionboi2: 4:40pm On Jan 03, 2018
Yian1:
You need brain surgery.

1 Like

Re: "5k Is Not Small Money In This Buhari Weather"- Angry First Bank Customer by Oluwatobiloba96(m): 4:46pm On Jan 03, 2018
Eyah. Sorry bro angry angry angry... But i hope you let them know this
Re: "5k Is Not Small Money In This Buhari Weather"- Angry First Bank Customer by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:49pm On Jan 03, 2018
1500 IS THE REAL POCKET MONEY AND YOU'RE TALKING OF 5000 THAT CAN CARRY ME FOR 2 WEEKS?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "5k Is Not Small Money In This Buhari Weather"- Angry First Bank Customer by OYIBN: 4:58pm On Jan 03, 2018
This is the bank l use. First Bank is bigger than wanting to steal N5000. Go to the bank and sort out your issue rather than try to tarnish their image on Nairaland. Stop looking for cheap popularity by linking Buhari with your N5000. If you have money to buy data to post on Nairaland, you should have transport fare to. sort out your issue at any branch of First Bank. Those
that have millions of Naira and multiple accounts are not complaining of lost funds! At times the bank does not send alerts which they ought to if one requests for it by filling the appropriate forms.

1 Like

Re: "5k Is Not Small Money In This Buhari Weather"- Angry First Bank Customer by dingbang(m): 4:59pm On Jan 03, 2018
gift01:
I also made a payment using Paga since Saturday the 31st and the cash has not reflected. Now am forced to go back for my money
which bank you banking with please
Re: "5k Is Not Small Money In This Buhari Weather"- Angry First Bank Customer by gift01: 5:01pm On Jan 03, 2018
dingbang:
which bank you banking with please
GT Bank
Re: "5k Is Not Small Money In This Buhari Weather"- Angry First Bank Customer by Chidinmaemma: 5:05pm On Jan 03, 2018
Yian1:

Suffering and smiling idiot. Its Buhari that has borrowed even your future combined to his clueless governance that is better for you. Sense fall on you there

1 Like

Re: "5k Is Not Small Money In This Buhari Weather"- Angry First Bank Customer by Kobicove(m): 5:06pm On Jan 03, 2018
This person obviously made the deposit on Friday 29 December 2017...most banks closed early so its obvious that the transaction was not processed.

He should have waited a while longer or gone to the bank to lay a complaint instead of coming to social media to tarnish the bank's image undecided
Re: "5k Is Not Small Money In This Buhari Weather"- Angry First Bank Customer by blazepascal(m): 5:07pm On Jan 03, 2018
so its no more Safe to put money in the bank so its no more Safe to put money in the bank angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cosmas Maduka Covers Forbes Magazine / Elon Musk Mocks Jeff Bezos' Attempt To Develop Immortality Tech / Breaking: Femi Otedola Leaves Forte Oil As Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.