Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,586 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

See What This Imo State Man Does In His Rural Community - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What This Imo State Man Does In His Rural Community (4782 Views)

Mugabe's Suitcase Full Of US Dollars Stolen From His Rural House In Zvimba / Unbelievable!!! Is This Imo State? / Unbelievable Magic: See What This Imo Man Did To Himself - See Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What This Imo State Man Does In His Rural Community by Adelaide2: 3:17pm On Jan 03, 2018
This guy is an IPOB and a close supporter of Nnamdi Kanu (see photo of them together). He has a furniture company in his rural community in Imo State (ORLU) as seen in the sign post. From the Facebook page I saw people all the way from Abuja, Lagos etc asking if they could come and buy. This is exactly what I keep telling Igbos who invest outside Igboland and claim that they invest where the market is. The market can be anywhere. There was no market in Dubai 20-30 years ago but today they have created the market for themselves where everyone in the world go to buy stuff.

Like the Dubaians, you can create your market in the desert. As long as you sell the right stuff, people will come to the desert looking for your products.

He it was who designed the IPOB presidential seat cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What This Imo State Man Does In His Rural Community by Adelaide2: 3:19pm On Jan 03, 2018
He designed the IPOB presidential seat grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: See What This Imo State Man Does In His Rural Community by Adelaide2: 3:23pm On Jan 03, 2018
More

Re: See What This Imo State Man Does In His Rural Community by mrhowoto: 3:26pm On Jan 03, 2018
Front page
Re: See What This Imo State Man Does In His Rural Community by Adelaide2: 3:30pm On Jan 03, 2018
More

1 Like

Re: See What This Imo State Man Does In His Rural Community by marshalldgreat(m): 3:33pm On Jan 03, 2018
Wow

1 Like

Re: See What This Imo State Man Does In His Rural Community by xxxtedyxxx(m): 3:35pm On Jan 03, 2018
very useless post.
The major reason why your igbo brothers have chosen to invest outside their regions is because they know no viable market exists there. That's is why most of them are in Lagos.

Lagos, whether you like it or not, still remains the largest market hub in Nigeria That is why your brothers have flouted IPOB's order to vacate the region.

Igbos will continue to get their livelihood from Lagos.

Eko O ni Baje Oh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What This Imo State Man Does In His Rural Community by oderemo(m): 3:35pm On Jan 03, 2018
Wat lobbish is this , ngbanu.
Re: See What This Imo State Man Does In His Rural Community by Adelaide2: 3:37pm On Jan 03, 2018
By the way, what Igbos call village is what others in Nigeria call town

16 Likes

Re: See What This Imo State Man Does In His Rural Community by Adelaide2: 3:39pm On Jan 03, 2018
More. There are over 100 different photos of these. I don tire to post grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: See What This Imo State Man Does In His Rural Community by Adelaide2: 3:42pm On Jan 03, 2018
Bit more

1 Like

Re: See What This Imo State Man Does In His Rural Community by Adelaide2: 3:43pm On Jan 03, 2018
xxxtedyxxx:
very useless post.
The major reason why your igbo brothers have chosen to invest outside their regions is because they know no viable market exists there. That's is why most of them are in Lagos.

Lagos, whether you like it or not, still remains the largest market hub in Nigeria That is why your brothers have flouted IPOB's order to vacate the region.

Eko O ni Baje Oh.

There was no market in Dubai 20-30 years ago but today they have created the market for themselves
Please chew on the above quote reposted from my first post

Soon, very, very soon. And BTW, Igbos invest everywhere in Nigeria (and outside), not just Lagos (which I never mentioned here). But you are too foolish to know that. Again, soon, very soon.

12 Likes

Re: See What This Imo State Man Does In His Rural Community by Alawe(m): 3:46pm On Jan 03, 2018
the guy has got a great job main.
love every set of chairs there.
very fantastic job. kudos bro

9 Likes

Re: See What This Imo State Man Does In His Rural Community by doctokwus: 3:49pm On Jan 03, 2018
What in God's name is special here.
Many villages in many parts of Iboland,Southwest and elsewhere has someone with a furniture biz.
Seems op has confined himself to his village.
Op,travel and see.

1 Like

Re: See What This Imo State Man Does In His Rural Community by Adelaide2: 3:52pm On Jan 03, 2018
doctokwus:
What in God's name is special here.
Many villages in many parts of Iboland,Southwest and elsewhere has someone with a furniture biz.
Seems op has confined himself to his village.
Op,travel and see.

Furniture business of this quality? Post it let's see. Of course it could be elsewhere in Igboland but not elsewhere in Nigeria. And I am talking about such a business in a rural community, not cities. For him to get IPOB contract na beans? tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

8 Likes

Re: See What This Imo State Man Does In His Rural Community by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 03, 2018
This is how to be rich my people

1 Like

Re: See What This Imo State Man Does In His Rural Community by Juliette05(f): 3:56pm On Jan 03, 2018
Nice work, but you should have done well by leaving tribalism outta this, the young man would go places! Also drop his contacts for potential customers.

4 Likes

Re: See What This Imo State Man Does In His Rural Community by Adelaide2: 3:56pm On Jan 03, 2018
amani63:
This is how to be rich my people

And you can do so anywhere, including in Igboland. You don't have to be in Lagos or Abuja to be rich. That is the koko of this post.

2 Likes

Re: See What This Imo State Man Does In His Rural Community by Adelaide2: 3:57pm On Jan 03, 2018
Juliette05:
Nice work, but you should have done well by leaving tribalism outta this, the young man would go places! Also drop his contacts for potential customers.

What is tribalistic here? Against whom was this post tribalistic?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What This Imo State Man Does In His Rural Community by Adelaide2: 3:59pm On Jan 03, 2018
The guy just needs to clean up his workshop/warehouse environment(s), and make it/them look decent. That's all that I see lacking now.

5 Likes

Re: See What This Imo State Man Does In His Rural Community by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 03, 2018
Adelaide2:

And you can do so anywhere, including in Igboland. You don't have to be in Lagos or Abuja to be rich. That is the koko of this post.
is true

2 Likes

Re: See What This Imo State Man Does In His Rural Community by fergie001: 4:03pm On Jan 03, 2018
Very Nice
Exquisitely nice

God bless your handwork,bro
Re: See What This Imo State Man Does In His Rural Community by Adelaide2: 4:04pm On Jan 03, 2018
fergie001:
Very Nice
Exquisitely nice

God bless your handwork,bro

Lol. It's not me oh!!!! Just posting what I saw on Facebook. But thanks anyways, for the prayer.

4 Likes

Re: See What This Imo State Man Does In His Rural Community by fergie001: 4:09pm On Jan 03, 2018
Adelaide2:

Lol. It's not me oh!!!! Just posting what I saw on Facebook. But thanks anyways, for the prayer.
Both you and the man ooooooi
Re: See What This Imo State Man Does In His Rural Community by Adelaide2: 4:15pm On Jan 03, 2018
fergie001:

Both you and the man ooooooi

Gotcha!!
Re: See What This Imo State Man Does In His Rural Community by CaptainG00D: 4:20pm On Jan 03, 2018
Juliette05:

There is nothing tribalistic there pls he just dropped the fact to open the eyes of deluded people..
Pls stop beign stupid!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What This Imo State Man Does In His Rural Community by CaptainG00D: 4:21pm On Jan 03, 2018
Adelaide2:

She is just plainly jumb..
I cry when see youths wihtout atom of sense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What This Imo State Man Does In His Rural Community by CaptainG00D: 4:24pm On Jan 03, 2018
xxxtedyxxx:
very useless post.
Eko O ni Baje Oh.

Does this post make sense to u?.

Why ar3 some nigerian yourhs dumb
Dont u people actualu think before u type.?
Re: See What This Imo State Man Does In His Rural Community by Adelaide2: 4:25pm On Jan 03, 2018
CaptainG00D:

She is just plainly jumb..
I cry when see youths wihtout atom of sense.

And he is an Igbo girl. I weep for some of my people's delusion.
Re: See What This Imo State Man Does In His Rural Community by freeze20: 4:25pm On Jan 03, 2018
xxxtedyxxx:
very useless post.
[s]The major reason why your igbo brothers have chosen to invest outside their regions is because they know no viable market exists there. That's is why most of them are in Lagos.

Eko O ni Baje Oh.[/s]
Very stupid and hypocritical post. When you keep shouting for Igbos to leave your region, you still come back to talk trash. Soon, you'll count the number of Igbos in your region.

6 Likes

Re: See What This Imo State Man Does In His Rural Community by Adelaide2: 4:29pm On Jan 03, 2018
freeze20:

Very stupid and hypocritical post. When you keep shouting for Igbos to leave your region, you still come back to talk trash. Soon, you'll count the number of Igbos in your region.

I tire for them mofos

1 Like

Re: See What This Imo State Man Does In His Rural Community by Juliette05(f): 4:42pm On Jan 03, 2018
Adelaide2:

you kept mentioning IPOB

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Poor Leadership Threatening Nigeria’s Existence – Secondus / Imagine If Its Buhari That Did This (photo) / BREAKING!!! IPOB Orders Members To Remove All Nigerian Flags In South East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.