₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,947,515 members, 4,037,398 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 January 2018 at 06:00 PM

Jesus, Not God - Religion (1) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus, Not God (192 Views)

Jesus Christ Is Not God Almighty ! Proofs From Bible ! / ‘Jesus NOT Coming Back,was DRUNK Wen He Made Such Comments’ – Catholic Leader / Jesus Not God (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus, Not God by adekhingz(m): 10:10pm On Jan 03
enilove:

I want to ask you one question , does Allah means title of a supreme being or name of a God?

Like God is a title for a supreme being who Created heaven and earth in English language. And the name of that God to the Christians is Jehovah.

What is the name of Allah ?. Don't give us any attributes , pls.

Allah means God. It's the exact Arabic translation of God. Muslims prefer calling "Allah" in the Arabic form to calling "God" to keep the Arabic form of the word Alive. Muslims or non-muslims in the Arabic speaking country refer to God as Allah, regardless of their faith.
Re: Jesus, Not God by enilove(m): 10:19pm On Jan 03
adekhingz:

The child is Mary's. He has no father.

You are wrong.

God is his Father .

That is why Jesus said :

John 10:25-38 KJV
Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me. [26] But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.
[27] My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
[28] And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
[29] My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.
[30] I and my Father are one.
[31] Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him.
[32] Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me? [33] The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.
[34] Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?
[35] If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;
[36] Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?
[37] If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not.
[38] But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him.

Read the above and pray. Just tell God to direct your ways.
Re: Jesus, Not God by enilove(m): 10:23pm On Jan 03
adekhingz:

Allah means God. It's the exact Arabic translation of God. Muslims prefer calling "Allah" in the Arabic form to calling "God" to keep the Arabic form of the word Alive. Muslims or non-muslims in the Arabic speaking country refer to God as Allah, regardless of their faith.

If Allah means God, that means it s title.
What then is the name of that God or Allah ?
Re: Jesus, Not God by dallyemmy: 11:32pm On Jan 03
adekhingz:

Yet, the father is not the son. it's just as simple as that. thanks
Read John Chapter 1. He is known as Word in heaven. The Word created the world. The Word is God. Jesus is the Word. As many that believe in him has been given power to become the sons of God. My dear leave argument. I have encountered this Man Jesus. Boy he has power. In his name salvation is preached. Ask any occultic person who is the Word. Have you operated in the spiritual realm before? Take Jesus name there and you will know he is God. Boy leave argument. Oh boy leave head knowledge. I am talking to you from raw experience my dear.

1 Like

Re: Jesus, Not God by asuustrike2009: 1:32am On Jan 04
adekhingz:

You've only succeeded in giving reference to my point. You guys are getting it wrong. God is one. He didn't impregnate Mary as you accused. Birth of Jesus by Mary was a miracle. Neither Jesus nor any other being deserves to be worshipped. Okay, let's agree that Jesus is a god in human form, why not pray to the heavenly God? Why must you pray to a man? Was that how people worship Jesus when he was alive Evidence to him being worshipped during his lifetime, please!!!!
Mary was overshadowed by the holy spirit ( Luke 1:34-35). Who is the holy spirit? He is God's spirit.
Jesus was there from the beginning of creation. The Bible verses to back my claims are Col 1:3, John 1:3, 1 Cor 8:6 . it is something that you can not understand because you study the Bible like history. Haven't you wonder why his disciples asked where is God? Why was Jesus so perfect on planet or can man be perfect? Throughout Jesus existence on earth, he never committed any sin yet he was killed.
Which prophet is as holy as Jesus?
Jesus deserved to be worshipped why because he was the only one that took the key of life and death from Satan. That is why at thy mention of his name every knee must bow. All powers bow to Jesus. It's his blood that was shed for humanity.

(0) (1) (Reply)

Is Your Religion Or Church A Cult? 8 Points That Prove You're In A Cult!! / “I AM” The Way / Why Do Some People See The Gospel Of Repentance And Hell As A Threat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.