Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

Leaked Conversations From Aso Villa Demons’ First 2018 Meeting By Mayowa Tijani - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leaked Conversations From Aso Villa Demons’ First 2018 Meeting By Mayowa Tijani (36797 Views)

Why Nigeria Will NOT Defeat Boko Haram In 20 Years By Mayowa Tijani / Not IBB, Nor OBJ… Meet The Men Who Will Deny Buhari A 2nd Term By Mayowa Tijani / Suspended DG NIA Weeps, Barred From Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaked Conversations From Aso Villa Demons’ First 2018 Meeting By Mayowa Tijani by greatgod2012(f): 4:24pm On Jan 03, 2018
caseclosed147:
summarize it for me grin grin grin ain't reading that long ass essay. wink sad

Trust me, try and read it!
It's a stress relief article, but true imagination of what goes on in that aso villa.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Conversations From Aso Villa Demons’ First 2018 Meeting By Mayowa Tijani by goldenceo1: 4:25pm On Jan 03, 2018
No comment. I didn't read the article

1 Like

Re: Leaked Conversations From Aso Villa Demons’ First 2018 Meeting By Mayowa Tijani by bpalace(m): 4:29pm On Jan 03, 2018
grin
Re: Leaked Conversations From Aso Villa Demons’ First 2018 Meeting By Mayowa Tijani by michoim(m): 4:30pm On Jan 03, 2018
Your write up no make sense. Go and sleep. ..Bullshit

1 Like

Re: Leaked Conversations From Aso Villa Demons’ First 2018 Meeting By Mayowa Tijani by Coolcube: 4:31pm On Jan 03, 2018
I think we can make this into a book. Nice write up.
Re: Leaked Conversations From Aso Villa Demons’ First 2018 Meeting By Mayowa Tijani by Neoteny(m): 4:31pm On Jan 03, 2018
What a piece of shiit

And some people actually find it funny

1 Like

Re: Leaked Conversations From Aso Villa Demons’ First 2018 Meeting By Mayowa Tijani by mrhowoto: 4:32pm On Jan 03, 2018
Front page
Re: Leaked Conversations From Aso Villa Demons’ First 2018 Meeting By Mayowa Tijani by encryptjay(m): 4:34pm On Jan 03, 2018
hobermener:
Reminds me of one of my favorite songs

"Demons"

When the days are cold
And the cards all fold
And the saints we see
Are all made of gold

When your dreams all fail
And the ones we hail
Are the worst of all
And the blood's run stale

I wanna hide the truth
I wanna shelter you
But with the beast inside
There's nowhere we can hide

No matter what we breed
We still are made of greed
This is my kingdom come
This is my kingdom come

When you feel my heat
Look into my eyes
It's where my demons hide
Don't get too close
It's dark inside

At the curtain's call
It's the last of all
When the lights fade out
All the sinners crawl

So they dug your grave
And the masquerade
Will come calling out
At the mess you made

Don't wanna let you down
But I am hell bound
Though this is all for you
Don't wanna hide the truth

No matter what we breed
We still are made of greed
This is my kingdom come
This is my kingdom come

When you feel my heat
Look into my eyes
Don't get too close
It's dark inside

They say it's what you make
I say it's up to fate
It's woven in my soul
I need to let you go

Your eyes, they shine so bright
I wanna save that light
I can't escape this now
Unless you show me how

When you feel my heat
Look into my eyes
Don't get too close
It's dark inside
Imagine Dragons ;

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Conversations From Aso Villa Demons’ First 2018 Meeting By Mayowa Tijani by Adekdammy: 4:36pm On Jan 03, 2018
looking forward to reading the part 2 of their next meeting, i hope that one also leaks

1 Like

Re: Leaked Conversations From Aso Villa Demons’ First 2018 Meeting By Mayowa Tijani by Hector723(m): 4:42pm On Jan 03, 2018
The writer of this master piece deserves an national award.Kudos

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Conversations From Aso Villa Demons’ First 2018 Meeting By Mayowa Tijani by darlingbrain(m): 4:43pm On Jan 03, 2018
Dear Applicant,

Further to your application with Filmhouse Ltd Nigeria, you are hereby
invited for an interview with details shown below:

Date: xxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxxx

Time: xx:xx pm

Address: 1378D Joseph Nahmah CLose | Off Karimu Kotun Street | Victoria
island | Lagos |

Please Come along with your CV.

Pls I need to knw if its real .....guys help me confirm
Re: Leaked Conversations From Aso Villa Demons’ First 2018 Meeting By Mayowa Tijani by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:44pm On Jan 03, 2018
Kudos to u op.Nice piece.
Re: Leaked Conversations From Aso Villa Demons’ First 2018 Meeting By Mayowa Tijani by chuksjuve(m): 4:50pm On Jan 03, 2018
We play too much in this country.... grin

Nigeria is a theater of comedy, the politics ins are the gladiators, the masses are the spectators, Apc is the marketer of this movie...

Meanwhile

We are all about flowers and Garden.
Check my signature
Re: Leaked Conversations From Aso Villa Demons’ First 2018 Meeting By Mayowa Tijani by chyima(f): 4:50pm On Jan 03, 2018
https://www.thecable.ng/leaked-conversations-aso-villa-demons-first-2018-meeting

[/quote]
Nice piece here,looking like Reuben writings.

Nigeria at a glance in 2017

1 Like

Re: Leaked Conversations From Aso Villa Demons’ First 2018 Meeting By Mayowa Tijani by orisa37: 4:52pm On Jan 03, 2018
The Lord watches the ways of the Righteous but the ways of the wicked shall perish.. Amen..

1 Like

Re: Leaked Conversations From Aso Villa Demons’ First 2018 Meeting By Mayowa Tijani by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 03, 2018
Buhari's government officials/cabals and APC will soon blame Aso Rock demons for commissioning photoshopping projects, yet, no structures on grounds.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Conversations From Aso Villa Demons’ First 2018 Meeting By Mayowa Tijani by matthyking(m): 5:09pm On Jan 03, 2018
you did not read the post
Queendoncom:
Hahahaha from rats to demons. This country don tire me
Re: Leaked Conversations From Aso Villa Demons’ First 2018 Meeting By Mayowa Tijani by matthyking(m): 5:12pm On Jan 03, 2018
michoim:
Your write up no make sense. Go and sleep. ..Bullshit
bro you should at least encourage him even if you are one of the ASO ROCK demon

1 Like

Re: Leaked Conversations From Aso Villa Demons’ First 2018 Meeting By Mayowa Tijani by Nicklaus619(m): 5:24pm On Jan 03, 2018
You son of a gun, that's one ass kicking creative. #talent
Re: Leaked Conversations From Aso Villa Demons’ First 2018 Meeting By Mayowa Tijani by DadaStephen1(m): 5:32pm On Jan 03, 2018
If you live in Abuja , kaduna or anywhere around, you're hereby invited to attend this conference. It's actually put together for the youths Come and express yourselves, come and ask questions and get clarifications, come and paint a picture of the kind of Nigeria you want.
Alhaji Atiku Abubakar is a liberal leader with an open mind who's willing to learn from anyone and everyone.

Re: Leaked Conversations From Aso Villa Demons’ First 2018 Meeting By Mayowa Tijani by ABBEYsammy01(m): 5:46pm On Jan 03, 2018
Wow! This guy sabi write
Re: Leaked Conversations From Aso Villa Demons’ First 2018 Meeting By Mayowa Tijani by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 03, 2018
greatgod2012:
The writer of this article deserves an award! The write up might be funny, but truly, devil and his agents live and dine with those in that aso villa!
Upon all the pastors wey dey Nigeria.
Re: Leaked Conversations From Aso Villa Demons’ First 2018 Meeting By Mayowa Tijani by sylve11: 6:22pm On Jan 03, 2018
brilliant piece! grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: Leaked Conversations From Aso Villa Demons’ First 2018 Meeting By Mayowa Tijani by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 03, 2018
smiley
Re: Leaked Conversations From Aso Villa Demons’ First 2018 Meeting By Mayowa Tijani by Emmy3(m): 7:57pm On Jan 03, 2018
My best article so far in 2018

1 Like

Re: Leaked Conversations From Aso Villa Demons’ First 2018 Meeting By Mayowa Tijani by obatoro: 8:14pm On Jan 03, 2018
Brilliant!

1 Like

Re: Leaked Conversations From Aso Villa Demons’ First 2018 Meeting By Mayowa Tijani by bluepanther(m): 11:17pm On Jan 03, 2018
Kudos to the writer, really got a flexible imagination
Re: Leaked Conversations From Aso Villa Demons’ First 2018 Meeting By Mayowa Tijani by CassetteBoy(m): 12:40am On Jan 04, 2018
Re: Leaked Conversations From Aso Villa Demons’ First 2018 Meeting By Mayowa Tijani by Awoo88: 7:41am On Jan 04, 2018
matthyking:
bro you should at least encourage him even if you are one of the ASO ROCK demon
He doesn't have the capability to be a demon. He is a customized mumu
Re: Leaked Conversations From Aso Villa Demons’ First 2018 Meeting By Mayowa Tijani by aariwa(m): 1:31am On Jan 05, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

Victor Eni Won Borough Council Seat, UK Election 2015(pic) / Melaye: I Changed My Seat At The Senate Because I Saw Lion, Tiger & Snakes On It / Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival In Plateau State Over Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.