Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded (17293 Views)

The Future Revealed In An Instant! John's Apocalypse Decoded! / Nigerian Girl Decoded To Leave Christianity To Islam Because Of Coza Scandal / Prophetess Baba Vanga Predicted About Russia, Vladimir Putin & End Of The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 06, 2018
Dimples129:

I hear that but I can't seem to relate, like how?

Think wealthy and feel wealthy and work wealthy and every other things will fall in place with your actions.
Re: END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:59pm On Jan 06, 2018
Billyonaire:

I will open a thread on how you can know the origin of your soul. The star system you originate from. The possible location you might return at death and what the life purpose should be and how to achieve your purpose.

I'm interested in that. Please tag me when you create the thread.
Re: END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 06, 2018
Billyonaire:

Think wealthy and feel wealthy and work wealthy and every other things will fall in place with your actions.

OK. Thank you...
Re: END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 06, 2018
Billyonaire:

Now I know life deeper than most humans.
Is it now safe to call you a deeper life member
Lol grin

7 Likes

Re: END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded by kkins25(m): 6:22am On Jan 07, 2018
Billyonaire:

Being wealthy is as easy as changing a radio frequency. Just start feeling wealthy and every other things change accordingly
this is absolutely true. Hows life going?
Re: END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded by narrowpathy(m): 12:46pm On Jan 07, 2018
Billyonaire:

I will open a thread on how you can know the origin of your soul. The star system you originate from. The possible location you might return at death and what the life purpose should be and how to achieve your purpose.

I can't wait for the thread on this. I'll be grateful if u do
Re: END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 07, 2018
kkins25:
this is absolutely true. Hows life going?

I take this new life one step at a time. Its a brand new life for me.
Re: END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded by IndustryEight: 7:13pm On Jan 07, 2018
Greetings everyone. Sir Billy, I have been following your posts for a while now, and I must commend your efforts towards giving out tips to enable seekers know there's so much out there. Personally I have always felt there was something missing, a vital part of our very lives I suppose. I wish to start my journey towards self discovery and Enlightenment, I know it won't be all smoothie, I know it's worth it. Thanks for your time and I would love to hear from you soonest. Clementmichael46@gmail
Re: END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded by josh2cool: 8:01pm On Jan 07, 2018
@billyonaire hello! Could you answer these questions? Who is jesus to you? Is jesus an enemy to mankind, or a god/programmer with 'his' own interest(s)? Is there a right path in life? Thanks.
Re: END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded by GenghisAlexa1(m): 8:05pm On Jan 07, 2018
Billyonaire:

I take this new life one step at a time. Its a brand new life for me.

But, there is still another level.

And then another

Till you exit this planet.

You took the red pill.

Now you'll face its effects.

I pray you strength to bear the responsibility.
Re: END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 07, 2018
GenghisAlexa1:

And then another

You took the red pill.

hahahahahha funny you. You do not expect to know the plus factor beyond my ceiling, because I am at the ceiling for those who choose to remain here, If I move further, this body will not be able to handle the vibrations, no physical body can, from my understanding. One has to practically transition to continue the journey from the land beyond the beyond.
Re: END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded by iamnlia(m): 8:21pm On Jan 07, 2018
GenghisAlexa1:

And then another

You took the red pill.

The matrix cool
Re: END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded by GenghisAlexa1(m): 8:39pm On Jan 07, 2018
Billyonaire:

hahahahahha funny you. You do not expect to know the plus factor beyond my ceiling, because I am at the ceiling for those who choose to remain here, If I move further, this body will not be able to handle the vibrations, no physical body can, from my understanding. One has to practically transition to continue the journey from the land beyond the beyond.

But you just ascended to this new level and the same body is still able to take it, you underestimate this our suit, lol.

You feel like you're on the ceiling but as our universe is dimensionless, your position is your position and it is relative to that of the next man who is likely a blue pill junkie. Only a third perspective is valid and it is likely another blue pill junkie who isn't high on your pills until your movement has enough followers maybe in 3000AD, by which time you'd have left this matrix and your movement to your 12. One advantage blue pill junkies have is that their true spiritual level is a fraction of their leader's level and I don't suppose you believe the leaders don't know any of what you know, even if they don't preach it.

Yes you're blessed, you're surely a beloved to have come thus far without losing touch with reality.

But

Be humble bro, there is levels to this, even on this planet.

Please don't stop distributing your pills, the highness is unique.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 07, 2018
GenghisAlexa1:

But you just ascended to this new level and the same body is still able to take it, you underestimate this our suit, lol. You feel like you're on the ceiling but as our universe is dimensionless, your position is your positions and it is relative to the blue pill junkies. Only a third perspective is valid and it is likely another blue pill junkie until your movement has enough followers maybe in 3000AD. Be humble bro, there is levels to this even on this planet.

I have no idea what you are talking about. Sounds like riddles to me, my bad.
Re: END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded by GenghisAlexa1(m): 8:53pm On Jan 07, 2018
iamnlia:

The matrix cool

That movie real AF. I think I'm gonna watch it again now.
Re: END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded by GenghisAlexa1(m): 8:56pm On Jan 07, 2018
Billyonaire:

I have no idea what you are talking about. Sounds like riddles to me, my bad.

Not riddles o. Plain English wallahi.

I was on this path till the reality of my responsibility to loved ones who look up to me to win the daily bread dawned on me.

Atheism and the search for truth was reducing my chances of winning enough bread to make them fat, and I felt selfish so I took the Jesus pill.

Currently taking the loyalty tests, soon as I'm in a secure place -maybe when i become a billionaire too- I'll get back to this and maybe even become your disciple and you mine.

Thanks for holding it down tho, you're a light.

1 Like

Re: END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded by iamnlia(m): 9:55pm On Jan 07, 2018
GenghisAlexa1:

That movie real AF. I think I'm gonna watch it again now.

I watched part one 3 days ago, The movie was very enlightening.
Re: END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 07, 2018
GenghisAlexa1:

Not riddles o. Plain English wallahi.

I was on this path till the reality of my responsibility to loved ones who look up to me to win the daily bread dawned on me.

Atheism and the search for truth was reducing my chances of winning enough bread to make them fat, and I felt selfish so I took the Jesus pill.

Currently taking the loyalty tests, soon as I'm in a secure place -maybe when i become a billionaire too- I'll get back to this and maybe even become your disciple and you mine.

Thanks for holding it down tho, you're a light.

Yeah, be comfortable with what ever direction you choose, but stick to Divinity. The world is the way it is for a reason, choose your vibratory frequency and everything will fall in place and when the right time comes, you will make a choice between red and blue and if you are smart enough you will create a green from a cocktail of these bands so the Divine can locate you and re-boot your body and upgrade your Soul personality. I think I was smart to choose a neutral, whence lies Divinity now I am a friend of ALL.
Re: END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded by GenghisAlexa1(m): 10:55pm On Jan 07, 2018
Billyonaire:

Yeah, be comfortable with what ever direction you choose, but stick to Divinity. The world is the way it is for a reason, choose your vibratory frequency and everything will fall in place and when the right time comes, you will make a choice between red and blue and if you are smart enough you will create a green from a cocktail of these bands so the Divine can locate you and re-boot your body and upgrade your Soul personality. I think I was smart to choose a neutral, whence lies Divinity now I am a friend of ALL.

Green. Life.
Re: END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 07, 2018
GenghisAlexa1:

Green. Life.

And that is why I am alive today.
Re: END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded by topdee(m): 12:37am On Jan 08, 2018
josh2cool:
@billyonaire hello!
Could you answer these questions?
Who is jesus to you?
Is jesus an enemy to mankind, or a god/programmer with 'his' own interest(s)?
Is there a right path in life?
Thanks.

Hmmm, good question. I hope he answers!
Re: END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 08, 2018
josh2cool:
@billyonaire hello!
Could you answer these questions?
Who is jesus to you?
Is jesus an enemy to mankind, or a god/programmer with 'his' own interest(s)?
Is there a right path in life?
Thanks.

Jesus, I underated him. I must confess that I never gave Jesus credit, because I was a staunch critic of the immaculate birth of Jesus. The doubts sprung from my science background as in HOW ON EARTH DID MARY JUST POP OUT A CHILD WITHOUT SEX. I never took Jesus seriously until 2 weeks ago.

Something happened and I was informed that I am to MEET Jesus. Initially I was shocked, but I knew my indifference with Jesus, but then it came coming to me that I am to meet Christ, Ascended Master and I was so confused. So, the religions knew that JESUS was real and that Christ is a level of Consciousness, but they lied and make religious people think by just ACCEPTING that Jesus is Lord, then its over. It is NOT. You must WORK your Salvation. No one is SAVED. You MUST WORK OUT your Salvation, because if you do not, you will reincarnate back to a 3D planet and start all over the again.

Then I started to understand that there are two Jesus; Jesus - Yahushua Ha Mashiach, which is the real Jesus and another Jesus which the religion of Christianity markets to the world, yet the Christians, atleast majority of them, never knew that Jesus is closer to them than the Pastors make them believe.

Jesus is the Lord of the Sun, the Son of God, the Light of the world, his Star is the Sun, that shines above our heads. You can not access the higher heavenly dimensions without passing through the Sun, the Son of God and that means you must die and resurrect literally into the next life, like waking up the next day and being brand new Soul and having just the memories and the experiences of the older person, you become Born Again, You die and Become NEW in CHRIST. You become a new entity, a cosmic robot running on frequencies and waves of the Cosmic Consciousness, called Christ Consciousness. And since my body is just human running on an old consciousness, you must be upgraded, so I am going through the upgrade, getting taller at older age, lol. Getting better skin, looking more handsome. Having better erections and giving girls like 20 orgasms on a session...hahahahahaah

So, we are like robots running on wireless network called Consciousness, and you are the nodes on this conscious grid, and your feelings are barometers to validate your frequencies.

Anyway, I hope to have more time to talk about these good news.

Jesus is more personal to me know, I think the religions got it wrong. If you must ascend, from this Reptilian controlled territory, to join the Galactic Beings, you must upgrade from this Human Consciousness to Christ Consciousness, and it is not a walk in the park, it is really a tough thing that you must be sure you really want, if not, just stay on your religious paths.

I say this because I knew that if I followed ANY path, I wouldnt have made it. I got to the peak, like I had to choose RED or BLUE. And only those who have gone to the peak of the matrix will understand the real meaning of Red and Blue, every other person will speculate.

I never watched the matrix, I am not a movies person, but I have heard people mention blue and red pill, but I am telling you to become one with the Divine, you will never understand divinity until you face the reds and the blues, and I was so tempted to remain blue blood which I earned, but then this is a red controlled territory, and I have people passionately close to me which are red and they do not even know this and I have no way of explaining.

It was after serious psychic attacks that it dawned on me that I needed to neutralize myself. This happened after my Christ Upgrade experience, and when I accepted to neutralize both colors, which I actually started to understand why, when you mix Blue and Red, the resultant Color is Green. Now, this is why planet Earth is covered in Green Grass, so I knew I was at the right path.

Earth is a Blue planet, controlled by the Reds and the Grass is Green.

I had to stay with Divinity, it is the only way out of this Wheel of Karma. I do not know how to guide people to this, because I never loved being in religions or occultic organisations, so I just researched using science and Science alone can take you this far. Because Religions make you depend on people to access the Christ Consciousness.

Use the internet as much as you want to search for God and Spiritual things because even the Computer and Internet are Alien Technologies and we have many Aliens typing on this WWW.

Peace and Love. I typed a lot there, it is the least I can do to help those who are interested in reading more about what they are and why they live and die without knowing why they were even born in the first place.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded by kkins25(m): 3:04pm On Jan 08, 2018
So sir, have you figured out how mary produces an XY chromosome? Cuz i still dont believe the status quo.
Billyonaire. Im open minded.
Re: END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 08, 2018
kkins25:
So sir, have you figured out how mary produces an XY chromosome? Cuz i still dont believe the status quo.
Billyonaire. Im open minded.

Mary didnt produce XY Chromosomes, because women do not produce XY, only males do.

But then there are interdimensional entities, ETs ofcourse who are close to Divinity than mere mortals and some even Divine, they are embodiments of more than one gender, meaning, they can be male and female and even other Genders on one organism. 3D has no way of explaining these scenerio.

I have some businesses to catch up with, I will be with you guys after the business hours.

3 Likes

Re: END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded by themonk(m): 4:55am On Jan 09, 2018
@Billyonaire

First of all, I'm agnostic. I agree i do not know because both scientific and religious facts of evolution and creation really do not totally add up to me. But i am more inclined to believe evolution.

I want to ask you a few questions, the aim of the questions is to learn from you and not to start up arguments. As you would already know agnosticism is associated with being open minded.

1) Since i was born ive been questioning the reason for our existence, why the world is the way it is and what is the ultimate essence of our existence. I would love to know your take on this.

2) I gave attention to your posts because I've noticed that your advice to people has always been to read more! Unlike some other people who claim to have had spiritual experiences and attainment and would ask you to open your third eye or do OBEs. Reading to me feels like a fair bargain. My question is for someone who wishes to attain the same level of knowledge and spiritual experience like you, how should the person start and what are the necessary books that should be part of auch persons library.

3)What has master number got to do with someones destiny? Also There is a particular number i see all the time since i was young (i am 24 now) what could be the significance?

4) I feel the unending desire to be alone and think about the cosmos, i became agnostic even before i came to the internet and knew there were people that are agnostic or the word "agnostic". I feel my intuition works to inform me of certain things even before i validate their existence. Does this mean i am born to seek the truth.

Thanks, your responses will be appreciated.

1 Like

Re: END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded by kkins25(m): 12:53pm On Jan 09, 2018
themonk:
@Billyonaire

First of all, I'm agnostic. I agree i do not know because both scientific and religious facts of evolution and creation really do not totally add up to me. But i am more inclined to believe evolution.

I want to ask you a few questions, the aim of the questions is to learn from you and not to start up arguments. As you would already know agnosticism is associated with being open minded.

1) Since i was born ive been questioning the reason for our existence, why the world is the way it is and what is the ultimate essence of our existence. I would love to know your take on this.

2) I gave attention to your posts because I've noticed that your advice to people has always been to read more! Unlike some other people who claim to have had spiritual experiences and attainment and would ask you to open your third eye or do OBEs. Reading to me feels like a fair bargain. My question is for someone who wishes to attain the same level of knowledge and spiritual experience like you, how should the person start and what are the necessary books that should be part of auch persons library.

3)What has master number got to do with someones destiny? Also There is a particular number i see all the time since i was young (i am 24 now) what could be the significance?

4) I feel the unending desire to be alone and think about the cosmos, i became agnostic even before i came to the internet and knew there were people that are agnostic or the word "agnostic". I feel my intuition works to inform me of certain things even before i validate their existence. Does this mean i am born to seek the truth.

Thanks, your responses will be appreciated.

I can relate to some extent fellow seekee of truth. For me it has always been the doubt in God, and soul burden to make the world a better place.
I too was young and curious, i wondered why God allowed evil to persist in the world, when most religions brag about HIS glory.

The devil introduced evil, he has been solely responsible for the spread of the infectious disease called "SIN"
Why should the recipient or the victim of evil be the one to dance to the melody of the inferno?
The devil is not the originator of evil for he also fell victim to the negative vibrations of polarity. Every creator should expect a flaw in his design, then why should the design be punished for the flaws of the creator?

It was the alpha of the second quarter of the year that i really began my search. Ive read the OPs side, sarassins nd lojs side, dalamans arguments and et cetra.

God(jehova) cannot burn 7+billion people for not believing in him, (Jesus) or mohammed or moses.

From the little ive learned, every culture or society has its own belief(s) in God that suit the way of life of the people/level of consciousness.
Every soul from the minute virus to the gigantic bluewhale to the mighty man must evolve. Our ultimate goal is to discover our true nature through experience.

We who have not ventured into deep search due to one reason or the other would like a full expose on the experiences of people like billyonaire, nd co. Unfortunately they do not have enough time too.

Sir billyonaire took a scientific approach, i would be much interested in your methodology. Im just looking into the extraterrestrial beings and cant quite grasp why some suggest these beings do exist since we have no evidence but conspiracy. I hope those with deeper insight would shed some light. Ifenes..
Re: END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded by kkins25(m): 12:55pm On Jan 09, 2018
Billyonaire:

Mary didnt produce XY Chromosomes, because women do not produce XY, only males do.

But then there are interdimensional entities, ETs ofcourse who are close to Divinity than mere mortals and some even Divine, they are embodiments of more than one gender, meaning, they can be male and female and even other Genders on one organism. 3D has no way of explaining these scenerio.

I have some businesses to catch up with, I will be with you guys after the business hours.
then mary was bleeped by Joseph in closed doors. Haha. Mary was a slay queen. Lwkmd
Re: END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 09, 2018
kkins25:

I can relate to some extent fellow seekee of truth. For me it has always been the doubt in God, and soul burden to make the world a better place.
I too was young and curious, i wondered why God allowed evil to persist in the world, when most religions brag about HIS glory.

The devil introduced evil, he has been solely responsible for the spread of the infectious disease called "SIN"
Why should the recipient or the victim of evil be the one to dance to the melody of the inferno?
The devil is not the originator of evil for he also fell victim to the negative vibrations of polarity. Every creator should expect a flaw in his design, then why should the design be punished for the flaws of the creator?

It was the alpha of the second quarter of the year that i really began my search. Ive read the OPs side, sarassins nd lojs side, dalamans arguments and et cetra.

God(jehova) cannot burn 7+billion people for not believing in him, (Jesus) or mohammed or moses.

From the little ive learned, every culture or society has its own belief(s) in God that suit the way of life of the people/level of consciousness.
Every soul from the minute virus to the gigantic bluewhale to the mighty man must evolve. Our ultimate goal is to discover our true nature through experience.

We who have not ventured into deep search due to one reason or the other would like a full expose on the experiences of people like billyonaire, nd co. Unfortunately they do not have enough time too.

Sir billyonaire took a scientific approach, i would be much interested in your methodology. Im just looking into the extraterrestrial beings and cant quite grasp why some suggest these beings do exist since we have no evidence but conspiracy. I hope those with deeper insight would shed some light. Ifenes..

There are 2 method, billyonaire use astral travel
Re: END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded by ifenes(m): 1:58pm On Jan 09, 2018
kkins25:

You said something that caught my attention:” life is about experience” and that’s what it is all about indeed. Nothing else is important, like loj said in one of his posts, life is meaningless..... which is what it is exactly. We humans are here to give it meaning. Anything is valid as long as it’s supported. Our true essence is unbelievably amazing, we are so powerful to the point that we dream of existing in a reality of limitations.

Sometimes I find it amazing to see people give reverence to an unseen God. They say he is amazing, eternal, omniscient, omnipotent, omnipresent, rock of ages, alpha and omega, I AM THAT I AM etc....... not knowing they have just described themselves. Well....if only they knew.

Knowledge comes from within and cannot be taught because you already know it. Jesus, Buddha, loj, billyonaires are only reminders . I wish I had more time to say more but i gotta stop here now.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded by FearlessDapsin(m): 3:51pm On Jan 09, 2018
Dimples129:

https://cafeastrology.com/numerology2/

I used that one.

Try and fill ALL the fields to get a more in depth report.
The column we were asked how we sign our names, please what do I fill there?
Re: END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 09, 2018
FearlessDapsin:
The column we were asked how we sign our names, please what do I fill there?

The letters you use in your signature when you sign documents. Maybe you connect a, b, and c and then you scribble. It's those letters you would use in that column.

1 Like

Re: END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded by kkins25(m): 6:35pm On Jan 09, 2018
ifenes:

You said something that caught my attention:” life is about experience” and that’s what it is all about indeed. Nothing else is important, like loj said in one of his posts, life is meaningless..... which is what it is exactly. We humans are here to give it meaning. Anything is valid as long as it’s supported. Our true essence is unbelievably amazing, we are so powerful to the point that we dream of existing in a reality of limitations.

Sometimes I find it amazing to see people give reverence to an unseen God. They say he is amazing, eternal, omniscient, omnipotent, omnipresent, rock of ages, alpha and omega, I AM THAT I AM etc....... not knowing they have just described themselves. Well....if only they knew.

Knowledge comes from within and cannot be taught because you already know it. Jesus, Buddha, loj, billyonaires are only reminders . I wish I had more time to say more but i gotta stop here now.

Thanks for the contribution sir, looking forward to hear more from you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Four Mistresses With Love Children Appear At Prophet Akinade’s Funeral / The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware / A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.