Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded (17273 Views)

The Future Revealed In An Instant! John's Apocalypse Decoded! / Nigerian Girl Decoded To Leave Christianity To Islam Because Of Coza Scandal / Prophetess Baba Vanga Predicted About Russia, Vladimir Putin & End Of The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded by GideonG(m): 8:21pm On Jan 23, 2018
I AM GETTING REALLY DEEP AND I KNOW IT! IT MIGHT FREAK YOU OUT WITHOUT THE PREREQUISITES, EVERYBODY IS RESPONSIBLE FOR HIS OWN SALVATION, AND IT BEGINS WITH A BURNING DESIRE TO KNOW. KNOWLEDGE IS POWER. THANK THE GREAT UNIVERSE FOR MAKING ME AMONG THE CHOSEN.
Re: END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded by sirBLUNT: 8:28pm On Jan 23, 2018
GideonG:
I AM GETTING REALLY DEEP AND I KNOW IT! IT MIGHT FREAK YOU OUT WITHOUT THE PREREQUISITES, EVERYBODY IS RESPONSIBLE FOR HIS OWN SALVATION, AND IT BEGINS WITH A BURNING DESIRE TO KNOW. KNOWLEDGE IS POWER. THANK THE GREAT UNIVERSE FOR MAKING ME AMONG THE CHOSEN.
do you wish to elucidate on your journey bro...and the number on your siggy 0909?
Re: END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded by GideonG(m): 9:00pm On Jan 23, 2018
sirBLUNT:
do you wish to elucidate on your journey bro...and the number on your siggy 0909?
I will, but at the appropriate time. Sept 9th Is 0909

1 Like

Re: END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 27, 2018
Billyonaire:

Gentlemen,

Here you have it, Bethor has been having Lucid Dream of visiting some where outside of our physical world, I guess we can now understand that there are other worlds outside our own, and those over there feel it physically because that world and its technology are designed based on the building block of that planet, their Periodic Tables is different while Earth flowers are made from materials from Earth. Our world is just one of the many and when you transition from here, I hope you get to better worlds not worst worlds so be nice to Life.

Bethor, there is nothing to be afraid of, keep studying and stop believing, research and not sleeping as we journey through worlds beyond the beyond.
hello billyonaire pls i need yr help, this is a matter of life and death, message me on whatsapp 081 086 43993 . pls message me , i use God and divinity to beg you. pls it urgent and serious, abt spiritual matter
Re: END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 27, 2018
Billyonaire:

Take everything that man told you seriously. Take them very serious friend. If there is any sincerity in me it is sharing my honest findings. It makes perfect sense to all of my experiences. I have detailed knowledge of Mars having felt connected to it. But I dfeinately know that I have visitation the Lunar Operations Command at the moon. I didn't do it, I just experienced Soul travel and I found myself there. I wasn't welcomed to share their lectures. In fact I argued to stay in. I was beamed out. I have vivid memory of it but never understood what I experience until recently that I found out it was the moon. I was not special as a kid but I was and still am a prodigy. I could derive equations with my brain alone and I am addicted to reading to know but not ready to accept any point of view not even from the Gods until I can proof scientifically that it is true and I do not mean easy classical physics. I mean stuff you can only think out of your brain with symbols.

So my friend. This is how I found myself and my life is what I try to get a hold of.

Regarding the man not working but having money. I am surprise that you of all people ask that question. If your quest for God is sincere you will know everything you needed to know about importance of money on this planet. Any religion or school of thought who says money is not important is probably a blue pill. This is Earth for Christ sake. I will not say more than that. But make sure the money is for a humanitarian cause, not free meal but your product must impact on humans and at the cheapest possible rate.
But then at this point, money is never a problem. Because the Universe sanctions everything you do and before you even issue an invoice your payments are made. The Universe takes care of you and your fantasies. Oh bro, if not that I swore to my anonimity I would have loved you to see how I live. They think its Hotel but its my paradise. The Universe takes care of the awakened.

Let me stop boasting, I do not want to resurrect my egomania.

Its been a very nice time sharing my ignorance with you all.
hello billyonaire pls i need yr help, this isa matter of life and death, message me on whatsapp 081 086 43993 . pls message me , i use God and divinity to beg you. pls it urgent and serious, abt spiritual matter
Re: END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 27, 2018
Darmie7:
hello billyonaire pls i need yr help, this isa matter of life and death, message me on whatsapp 081 086 43993 . pls message me , i use God and divinity to beg you. pls it urgent and serious, abt spiritual matter

There is a new thread I just created. You can table your matter there and there are people who are responding and offering answers.
Re: END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded by themonk(m): 10:19am On Jan 28, 2018
@Billyonaire
Please what is the commercial name for the epsoch salt. I asked about it in the market and sellers were clueless about what i was saying. The baking soda was easy.
Re: END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 28, 2018
themonk:
@Billyonaire
Please what is the commercial name for the epsoch salt. I asked about it in the market and sellers were clueless about what i was saying. The baking soda was easy.

Epsom Salt, not epsoch.
Re: END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded by themonk(m): 3:24pm On Jan 28, 2018
Billyonaire:

Epsom Salt, not epsoch.
Okay, thanks.
Re: END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded by G8Arthur(m): 2:57am On Feb 22, 2018
This was how I wished Bilionaire was doing it. Backing up explanation with scripture.

CandidSeeker:

That's the original plan of 'The Most High'.

For man to attain Christ consciousness and become HIM (God).

John 10:34 KJV
Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?

Ephesians 4:13 KJV
Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:

John 17:3 KJV
And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

That's why Jesus says, a time will come when whoever connects 'the code' will be able to do the works HE did and even much more.

John 14:12 KJV
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

Keep manifesting, the universe(s) have been waiting for you.

Romans 8:19 KJV
For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.

-Peace.

1 Like

Re: END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded by G8Arthur(m): 3:33am On Feb 22, 2018
for someone that picks vibration from humans and perceive there thoughts, his third eye is not only opened, his hairs are like antenas
Darmie7:
i have been following you for a long time now, i am happy you made it but i notice you have changed alot, i also want to reach a greater height in my soul journey. but i have to settle a lot in my physical first, i have always know there is lot hidden from human because we hack it and remain forever on earth. Pls try to share So of yr experience with angel and demon, how they operate,if i may ask, is your third eye open or it is only astral projection that make you to acheive all this.
congrat on your New dimension
Re: END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded by G8Arthur(m): 11:54am On Feb 22, 2018
Please u have constantly mentioned activating by karma or sufdering. Can u explain what u mean or how one can use suffering to do rhis. R u referring to fasting or sufdering tradegy?

Billyonaire:

Yes sure, do not do anything about it, at the mature time, the body will activate those energy centers and transceive the data you request without much efforts. Do not force open any energy centers, reading will do it, even as suffering does it too for those who are not interested in research, for such they either go mad or they bury themselves in churches thinking they are called by God, cos the Creators of Humans, those who designed our entire neural pathways, must activate the centers at the right time to control their robots.
Re: END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded by Nobody: 12:08pm On Feb 22, 2018
G8Arthur:
Please u have constantly mentioned activating by karma or sufdering. Can u explain what u mean or how one can use suffering to do rhis. R u referring to fasting or sufdering tradegy?

Tragedy makes a Human question reality. Questioning reality, resets the mind and with the right neurotransmission of threshold frequencies the bandwidth of consciousness will be expanded for the vector to receive and transmit data constantly from the unified field. This happens when you research enough to start seeing the loopholes in the matrix and start questioning reality. It is a mental reset or when you suffer tragedy, and preferrably death of loved ones or incurable disease and you pray too hard and do everything in religions and in juju and it does not seem to work. That is when you cry and question God, then your mind resets. And you begin to question and research till you end up in the rabbit hole and if you are independent minded, you will walk into the rabbit hole and come out without aligning yourself with any God or ET or organisation and have no intention of setting up shops, then you can go further.

Not everyone can walk into this rabbit hole alone, so the Reptillians set up the Savior Program:

'No one can go to the Father, except through me' - Jesus
'For though I walk through the valley, of the shadows of death, I will fear no evil, for thou art with me' - David

It is very challenging, not every one will make it and that is not a problem at all. Reincarnation is there to keep Souls trapped to become energy generators to the Archons and reptilians, cos this is their territory and it is under their control.

2 Likes

Re: END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded by CandidSeeker(m): 1:25pm On Feb 22, 2018
Billyonaire:

Tragedy makes a Human question reality. Questioning reality, resets the mind and with the right neurotransmission of threshold frequencies the bandwidth of consciousness will be expanded for the vector to receive and transmit data constantly from the unified field. This happens when you research enough to start seeing the loopholes in the matrix and start questioning reality. It is a mental reset or when you suffer tragedy, and preferrably death of loved ones or incurable disease and you pray too hard and do everything in religions and in juju and it does not seem to work. That is when you cry and question God, then your mind resets. And you begin to question and research till you end up in the rabbit hole and if you are independent minded, you will walk into the rabbit hole and come out without aligning yourself with any God or ET or organisation and have no intention of setting up shops, then you can go further.

Not everyone can walk into this rabbit hole alone, so the Reptillians set up the Savior Program:

'No one can go to the Father, except through me' - Jesus
'For though I walk through the valley, of the shadows of death, I will fear no evil, for thou art with me' - David

It is very challenging, not every one will make it and that is not a problem at all. Reincarnation is there to keep Souls trapped to become energy generators to the Archons and reptilians, cos this is their territory and it is under their control.

Revelation 18:11-13 NKJV
"And the merchants of the earth will weep and mourn over her, for no one buys their merchandise anymore:

merchandise of gold and silver, precious stones and pearls, fine linen and purple, silk and scarlet, every kind of citron wood, every kind of object of ivory, every kind of object of most precious wood, bronze, iron, and marble;

and cinnamon and incense, fragrant oil and frankincense, wine and oil, fine flour and wheat, cattle and sheep, horses and chariots, and bodies and souls of men.

1 Like

Re: END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded by Rockyfancino(m): 4:07pm On Dec 03, 2018
Thread created on Jan 3 2018, and I came back here Dec 3 2018, looking for Billyonaire. He's no longer here.

1 Like

Re: END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded by wickedtuna: 8:19pm On Dec 03, 2018
sirBLUNT:
my master number is 33 what is the next thing sir?
33 is 3+3=6
Re: END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded by wickedtuna: 9:39pm On Dec 03, 2018

Do you want a convenient Truth, that makes you feel good, or you want the inconvenient Truth, because many people ask me these questions and I try as much as possible to tell the Truth, the way I experience it.

Well, the Truth is that you, as you know it. As person behind 'themonk' will never exist again after this LifeTime, I am sure you know that already, but you wanted to be sure. Yes, just like when you sleep, you close your eyes and you never wake up. And it is over for that bio-electric robot sitting there and reading this, but if you can study very hard and re-wire your brain to the point that the aura of your body breaks the barrier of darkness of this world, just enough for the messages from your Angels to locate and trace you, then they will be able to communicate with you and inform you on the grave danger that your Soul is exposed in this world and direct you on how the means of coming back to your home planet. That is the Awakening Process. Without this Awakening process, the Soul continues on the Wheel of Karma on 3D Planets until it gets the message. No one can save you, you are the only one to save yourself. Relligions tell you that you are saved by Grace and blood of Jesus, well, there is Jesus but that message is to make you relax and not question life, then you will end up on a mental trap you have created via Mass Consciousness Visualizations, and it is a bubble, a trap. You didnt come from a dream state, you came from a real planet to this place. A real Planet with a Star System. Better than this planet, but you are here now on a Mission. Find your Mission. There is alternative to reading, it is called SUFFERING. Suffering Program was designed to remind Humans to find their Maker. It is either you read or your suffering comes in a form you can not understand. Why do you think some rich people are not happy ? Huh ? The lessons of the sufferings wakes people up to question reality. That is the same thing that reading and research does, because you are able to beat the system using your brain instead of suffering to activate the brain which makes some people go crazy from overthinking and worrying instead of Creative Thinking in research and designs. I chose Research.

But for those who do not study, who just sit down in classes, in churches and shut down their brains 'believing' things but not 'experiencing' them enough to activate their inner body and the energy centers, their souls are recycled via reincarnation to continue this suffering until they wake up or become recycled and converted to something else.

For those who have Awakened, they become higher Consciousness entities in human bodies with higher vibratory frequency, better brain functionalities, stronger bodies, wonderful erection (lol) than the rest of the Human Beings on Earth. Going beyond this, one has to leave the physical plane and live in Etheric and higher physical plane and become called Ascended Masters, Spirit Guides and we have Angels from the Cosmic Planes aka Spirit World also assisting us.

Now, Physically, while going through this journey, you are developing both bodies, mind and spirit, so while you are undergoing spiritual growth, your energy of karma in form of Plasma Energy, your negative emotions, your sweat, tears and blood, funds and run Deep Space Programs and other Secret Hybridization Programs happening all over the Cosmos, the Cosmos is teaming with Life on different wavelengths and vibrations because we must continue to evolve as Spirits, we must populate the entire Cosmos and Create new worlds.

But for the rest of the humans, who have never awakened, who are trapped in the illusion, they are like robots, pets, animals, on the ecosystem grown as food for the aliens, your energies and souls are harvested daily and it powers a different system.

We are not alone, we own others and are also owned, in the end, we are one family, under one Creator. When you figure this out by yourself, you will begin the Journey to living in Miracles.

Let me know the number you have been seeing, and we can take it from there.
hi,I have read your posts and I must say I am really amazed. I am also on the road to discovering my true self as I have never been satisfied with what the world terms "normal". For a while now I have been seeing the number 59 and just recently it switched to 11:11 can you shed more light please

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Mayor Of Dorval In Quebec, Canada Responded To The Muslim Community / Four Mistresses With Love Children Appear At Prophet Akinade’s Funeral / A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.