Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? (66969 Views)

Journalist In Syria Explains Why He Still Washes Dishes After Marrying 3 Wives / My Husband Slapped Me For Asking Him To Wash Plates / In This Scenario, What Would You Teach Your Child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by elantraceey(f): 6:36pm On Jan 03, 2018
daveP:
No option is not an option atall.
The guy then, he's the host.

1 Like

Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 03, 2018
anybody can wash it, is it not just plates?

Naija mentality has kicked in.

1 Like

Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by ibkayee(f): 6:37pm On Jan 03, 2018
Blackfyre:

Exactly, i also think the guy too should join her with it, looks more appropriate that way..
Lol he'd better

2 Likes

Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by magiki(m): 6:38pm On Jan 03, 2018
Guy's only sister,

Note; u r going to bribe her with little token to avoid grudges
Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by arherfish(m): 6:38pm On Jan 03, 2018
Stop asking stupid questions like we are not Africans. His Fiancee makes the move to wash it, but end up washing the dishes with his younger sister to create bond with her
Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by bettercreature(m): 6:39pm On Jan 03, 2018
busterr:
the sister should be washing while the fiancee should be rinsing as they gossip together.

we're bothered about Fulani herdsmen and their godfather buhari you're here asking us who'll wash plate it's like your head is paining you op. sad sad
You were there lol grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by harrisonford001: 6:39pm On Jan 03, 2018
guy you don kimme with lafta! the op na from sambissa forest,because if na naija dude,wetin dey flog us pass who go wash plate o grin grin grin grin grin
busterr:
the sister should be washing while the fiancee should be rinsing as they gossip together.

we're bothered about Fulani herdsmen and their godfather buhari you're here asking us who'll wash plate it's like your head is paining you op. sad sad

1 Like

Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by consultancy: 6:40pm On Jan 03, 2018
Guys only sister should do the washing. The bride could join her too if she wishes
Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by daveP(m): 6:40pm On Jan 03, 2018
elantraceey:

The guy then, he's the host.
grin You ehn. If its a host issue, then na only fiancee go dey sitting room o. The family are the host. Unless its a ploy for popc to have talk time with her alone.
Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 03, 2018
ibkayee:

Lol he'd better

you sef grin, person no fit follow you play patriarchy..tongue
Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by bodee(m): 6:42pm On Jan 03, 2018
Treasure17:
Your Sis should do the needful since your fiancee is a guest. However, your fiancee can decide to use her church mind to assist.
first best seen post.
Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by JVector: 6:42pm On Jan 03, 2018
cupidFlint:
the fiance and the sister should wash it together and get to know each other while doing so

You just said what's in my mindl
Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by elantraceey(f): 6:43pm On Jan 03, 2018
daveP:
grin You ehn. If its a host issue, then na only fiancee go dey sitting room o. The family are the host. Unless its a ploy for popc to have talk time with her alone.

No oo.....only the guy, to prove he'll be a good husband
Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by elantraceey(f): 6:43pm On Jan 03, 2018
daveP:

No oo.....only the guy, to prove he'll be a good husband grin Or wouldn't it be the lady washing if it were her parents house?

1 Like

Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by Xmen149(m): 6:44pm On Jan 03, 2018
if my fiance visits and my sister stylishly shy away from doing dishes that my fiance had to do it will leave them and join her in the kitchen.

*Normal is,my sister old or young does the dishes then my fiance will join to show good home training and use the opportunity to famz the sis

We are still the owners of the house till she is in

her own is to be joining not carry matter for head till she is confirmed
Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by mamuzoOMAH(m): 6:44pm On Jan 03, 2018
that was how I invited my gf to my brothers wedding, and my aunt made her serve small chops to all the guest at the wedding. All in the name of knowing if she is a wife material.
Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by yvonnechaka(f): 6:44pm On Jan 03, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Click LIKE for guy's fiancee

No sir/ma
She is still a visitor..
It's d sister that's meant to do the dishes
Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by bingbagbo(m): 6:44pm On Jan 03, 2018
The guy should wash those plates
Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by ibkayee(f): 6:47pm On Jan 03, 2018
Blackfyre:

you sef grin, person no fit follow you play patriarchy..tongue
grin
Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by Tamakay(m): 6:48pm On Jan 03, 2018
Guy's only sister of course.
Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 03, 2018
PsalmieD:
Firstly, your mom is out of it.
Secondly you don't involve your Fiance in this, she coming for the very first time, you have a sister who is hale and healthy....

You don't give your Fiance the impression that she is coming to work her whole life in your Life.....
Note... Your fiance might decide to do it...She's just being nice....
But courtesy demands your sister to watch those dishes. #Sefini

Watch what??
I ask you again, watch what!!!
Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by fatymore(f): 6:49pm On Jan 03, 2018
If I am the fiancee I would do it...

If I am the sister I would have wash it too

2 Likes

Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by daveP(m): 6:50pm On Jan 03, 2018
elantraceey:

No oo.....only the guy, to prove he'll be a good husband grin Or wouldn't it be the lady washing if it were her parents house?
Both parties must be occupied if that is to happen(but def nt naija, xcept rarely). so what will she be doing?
Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by erico2k2(m): 6:52pm On Jan 03, 2018
DeadRat:
Guy's Sister Of Cause... You Dont Expect My Babe to Come And Wash Plate When My Sister Is There
not even to impress your parents
Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by Trailblazer93: 6:52pm On Jan 03, 2018
If it is in a Yoruba home the fiancée will wash the dishes ooo. Except the sister decides to do it. If not dem go say she no get home training and will make a bad wife.
Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by Rainmaker69(m): 6:53pm On Jan 03, 2018
If this is your problem in 2018, then its gonna be a long year for you.
Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by elantraceey(f): 6:53pm On Jan 03, 2018
daveP:
Both parties must be occupied if that is to happen(but def nt naija, xcept rarely). so what will she be doing?

Which one is what will she be doing, what is the guy doing?
Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by Harrynight(m): 6:53pm On Jan 03, 2018
Anybody can wash BUT definitely NOT the Guy's Fianceé
Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by dalhjana: 6:54pm On Jan 03, 2018
who de wash am before when she never come.
Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by Mydazz(m): 6:56pm On Jan 03, 2018
yungbillionaire:
first of all my mum is out of the question because my sister is already in the scene (and I'll assume its my younger cuz it wasn't stated), so to me a sensible person that has had a swell time with my family from the description, shows that she has been welcomed by my sis and mum which is usually very rare for Nigerian families, so I think as my sis is doing it, she can give a helping hand....it would even give Mumsy and I time for her appraisal, because take it or leave if the parents and family accept you....work don finish
You sabi jare,.... it's that simple.
Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by hgnbello(m): 6:57pm On Jan 03, 2018
guys sister

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair / “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter / Whatsapp Dp About To Crash My Sisters Marriage . Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.