Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,155 members, 7,807,518 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? (66964 Views)

Journalist In Syria Explains Why He Still Washes Dishes After Marrying 3 Wives / My Husband Slapped Me For Asking Him To Wash Plates / In This Scenario, What Would You Teach Your Child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by trumpcoat(m): 12:32am On Jan 04, 2018
The wife to be should,that will be a proof whether she's a wife materials with good home training
Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by Nobody: 1:49am On Jan 04, 2018
Depending on. Who is older the man or his sister...if the sister is older then the fiance do the washing excepts the sis wants to do it
Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by owoshuyi(m): 3:21am On Jan 04, 2018
you people saying 'the sister'. what if d guy no get sister?
Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by Seahawk: 5:23am On Jan 04, 2018
Are the guy’s hands broken? Didn’t he use the plates too?

1 Like

Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by Seahawk: 5:26am On Jan 04, 2018
No. But they eat with the plates. Useless brains

Daeylar:
What kind of nonsense question is this?

Misogynistic nairaland rises again,
The useless guy is not there in the options why?

Mtchewww

How dare you tell a guest to wash plates?
How dare you expect the mother to wash plates when she has 2 grown children there?

My answer,
They should dump the plates for the guy to wash.

Misogynists.
Guys don't wash plate abi? Nonsense.

The guy and his sister should wash the plates, if the fiance offers and they let her help she can but if they choose not to let her help, she can be gisting with them in the kitchen.
Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by sammydee517(m): 5:48am On Jan 04, 2018
They should all have a swell time washing the dishes. grin
Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by INTERGRITYPAYS: 6:48am On Jan 04, 2018
guy's sister but the fiancee need to assist her
Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by carlos1(m): 6:54am On Jan 04, 2018
The guys mother should do d dishes with d dad assisting because d sister is too young and d fiance is still learning. #pleaseamsick
Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by godquality: 7:39am On Jan 04, 2018
Why is the guy not washing it? Does it makes him less a man if he does? Africa mentality eh...

1 Like

Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by Carter4luv(m): 8:06am On Jan 04, 2018
Guy's sister assisted by guy's fiance
Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by Angeleye5(m): 8:10am On Jan 04, 2018
busterr:
the sister should be washing while the fiancee should be rinsing as they gossip together.

we're bothered about Fulani herdsmen and their godfather buhari you're here asking us who'll wash plate it's like your head is paining you op. sad sad
lol, no mind the slowpoke
Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by tosyne2much(m): 8:59am On Jan 04, 2018
solasoulmusic:

Which kind fiancé be that one ? When I was young I complained but to be honest it’s a natural thing when your with family for me now no shame in doing it
That's it jawe

Happy New Year to you

1 Like

Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by fuke(m): 9:14am On Jan 04, 2018
IF you do not know who to wash the dishes
you are not ripe enough for marriage.
So go wast the dishes yourself.
Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by isblog(m): 9:17am On Jan 04, 2018
Sister & Fiancee
Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by Acidosis(m): 9:17am On Jan 04, 2018
The youngest should do the job.
Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by Dammylois(f): 9:55am On Jan 04, 2018
Kronical:

Lol @well trained..

You ehh..
My Dear if I tell my mum say I misbehaved at my in-laws' house na wahala be that o
Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by morganwizzy55(m): 10:51am On Jan 04, 2018
the guy go just wash am. since na her first time
Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by McMartins123: 11:36am On Jan 04, 2018
LesbianBoy:
So i saw this on Instagram and decided to share it here. Who is to wash the dishes in this scenario.

Please let's use the LIKE button to vote

Nice one.....My question is, what if the sister is your elder sister? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by Treasure17(m): 12:20pm On Jan 04, 2018
bodee:
first best seen post.
Lol.
Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by Treasure17(m): 12:20pm On Jan 04, 2018
bodee:
first best seen post.
Lol.
Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 04, 2018
tosyne2much:
That's it jawe

Happy New Year to you

Thanks you too
Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by Kronical(m): 2:05pm On Jan 04, 2018
Dammylois:
My Dear if I tell my mum say I misbehaved at my in-laws' house na wahala be that o

Lol.. She won't beat you though.

She'll probably give you the talk of life.. 3hrs of standing and saying "OK MA, I've heard you"..
Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 04, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Click LIKE for guy's only sister

What if she's like way older than her brother and his fiancee , probably like 10 years older , would she still do the dishes
Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 04, 2018
DeadRat:
Guy's Sister Of Cause... You Dont Expect My Babe to Come And Wash Plate When My Sister Is There

What if she's way older than you , like 10 years older
Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 04, 2018
Chuks9000:
Option d) the younger between the fiancee his sister.

Best answer

1 Like

Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by Chidex93: 3:17pm On Jan 04, 2018
The Guy's Sister And Fiancee
Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by blackweaver(m): 5:54pm On Jan 04, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

This question should not come up if there is a dish washer jare!!!

All of them(man, fiancée, sister and mum) should put hands together, wash the plates and rinse the plates. They can even continue their talk while the washing is ongoing. Mama can be supplying them water while they wash to use and rinse.

This is my reason:

If sister washes alone, in her mind she will say the fiancée doesn't have respect.

If fiancée washes alone, she will ask in her mind if this is how they will use work and kill her.

If mama washes alone, she will say these kids don't have respect for allowing an elder to wash.

If the man washes alone, your guess is as good as mind.

But with the man using his head and telling his fiancee and sister to join him in washing and also engaging mama, there is division of labour, joy in washing plates and "Tori" can continue in the process.

I like your statement. In fact the first question I would ask is who would wash the dishes if fiancee wasn't there? If it is mum and sister, then if fiancee stays back while they are washing, that is a warning sign of trouble to come. Nobody should have to tell her to join the ladies in the kitchen - unless they explicitly tell her not to bother
Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by Anukuks(f): 6:39pm On Jan 04, 2018
LesbianBoy:
So i saw this on Instagram and decided to share it here. Who is to wash the dishes in this scenario.

Please let's use the LIKE button to vote

Courtesy demands that when you pay someone a visit and you are fed, you do the dishes.
Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by Dammylois(f): 9:43pm On Jan 04, 2018
Kronical:

Lol.. She won't beat you though.

She'll probably give you the talk of life.. 3hrs of standing and saying "OK MA, I've heard you"..
grin
Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by Daeylar(f): 11:50am On Jan 05, 2018
Seahawk:
No. But they eat with the plates. Useless brains

grin grin
It's their way, just to avoid putting the guy they even had the guts to put the guys mother, grin

1 Like

Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by Thrifty247: 12:48pm On Jul 20, 2018
busybeei5:
The babe should assist the guy's sister in washing

Check your Pm
Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 20, 2018
As a guest you lend a helping hand. Simple courtesy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair / “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter / Whatsapp Dp About To Crash My Sisters Marriage . Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.