Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

Despite Producing Most Oil, Akwa Ibom Has No NNPC, DPR Offices - Governor Udom - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Despite Producing Most Oil, Akwa Ibom Has No NNPC, DPR Offices - Governor Udom (15034 Views)

Most Oil Producing Countries Are Lending And Investing Money / Petrol Scarcity Lingers As NNPC, DPR Search For Solution / #fuelsituation: FG Release Telephone Numbers Of DPR Offices Nation-wide (LIST) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Despite Producing Most Oil, Akwa Ibom Has No NNPC, DPR Offices - Governor Udom by Hayah: 12:55am On Jan 04, 2018
frankgreat:
Oga there is one in Eket na...about is Eket not part of akwaibom?

I wonder o, as if Eket is not part of Akwa Ibom. . .

He also talked about "constant power supply" in Akwa Ibom undecided That's a BIG FAT LIE

Whatever is on ground now in terms of infrastructure was done by Akpabio, he should not claim the glory

Gov. UDOM should concentrate on leaving good legacies like his predecessor

1 Like

Re: Despite Producing Most Oil, Akwa Ibom Has No NNPC, DPR Offices - Governor Udom by joepentwo(m): 1:19am On Jan 04, 2018
I won't say anytink!
I trust our royal army "Niger delta avenger" they wol make d whole con3 suffer d rest grin
Re: Despite Producing Most Oil, Akwa Ibom Has No NNPC, DPR Offices - Governor Udom by PharmFonex(m): 1:40am On Jan 04, 2018
GavelSlam:

Complete and utter lie and what divisionists say to justify years of waste.

Are the oil companies in the North?

Please point to the HQ of any of the oil companies sited in the North.

The likes of Akpabio are more interested in what they can make from the senate than even the request for federal presence.

If it is to go to Saraki's trial they would all be making a single file.

Has the Twitter senator ever even bothered to stake a claim for siting any major development in the SS?

How many times have you heard even Wike or Okowa request for these things.

It is easier for them to buy guns for the thugs .
With due respect to what you stand for and your contributions here,am yet to see you drive home your point as regards the whole issue here.
So because Akpabio never made mention of these things,Udom shouldnt speak?...haba boss, if you ask me as an akwaibomite, i will say that Udom is more of a Visionist(if ever ther is a word like this) than the senator.In as much as i respect him as the man that rebranded the state; but he was a kindov 'collect today chop am finish governor then', who never thought of what could happen in the nearest future, there was money then so he had every reasons to have lived that way.
But this is Udom, another person that reasons differently from Akpabio, and is more concerned about the Akwaibom of tommorrow than that of today.
Now to give you an insight of how i take this his comment of no 'NNPC kiosk'; this is me,planting apple in my compound,where the fruit is being taken away from my house to another place to be shared to the whole village, now his problem is not about the sharing to the whole village but the fact that those that are being called upon to do the sharing which are always from the compund where the sharing is done gets to benefit from this by getting an additional 1 piece of the fruit. So what Udom is saying here is, since the tree is at my place and am always the one having to sweep the leaves that fall off this tree everyday, and even when you come to harvest the fruits, am always left with the responsiblity of sweeping the dirts left behind, please FG allow the sharing be done in my compound so my household who are always cleaning the place can do so with no complain by being the ones to gain the 1 added apple whatever.
And you shouldnt blame him for asking it now, okay because his Useless brother(GEJ) who was the village head then did not feel the sharing should be done at his compound....he is not justified asking??, NO! Please lets not reason this way na.
This is a simple truth.
Go to ibeno where mobil terminals are; the youths, children and people living around are living a peasant life, bloddy fishermen/women/children and this is bad.
Akpabio as a senator might not be able to voice this out in the senate because lagos state where the headquaters is located is an ApC state; and so with the way the NASS is run under the majority rule as well as the party stuff happening there, the majority will always be against it
Inasmuch as i know nothing go still comot for this udom talk, but there is no harm in trying, its better off than keeping silent.
Because one day the poor will be so starved of what to eat other than the rich.
Re: Despite Producing Most Oil, Akwa Ibom Has No NNPC, DPR Offices - Governor Udom by docadams: 1:52am On Jan 04, 2018
LegitBoy:
This comment is silly to me and i wonder how a sane person can make it. I'm not sure you know the "Federal government of Nigeria" is a corporation sole irrepective of the person or party currently in office, it is an action of the FG.

Please seek wisdom before you make comments.

Guy accept the truth even if it gives you headache.. The guy just told you the truth.
The South- South leaders/politicians are the major cause of the region's problems. I don't know your state of origin but Delta state where I am from
Ibori took over the local Schlumberger through intimidation today the local company is no more.

In the 80's/90s Warri was teeming with whites but today you can hardly see one.They are all gone for fear of being kidnapped.

Shell and Chevron had major presence in Warri and Ughelli(for Shell only) in the mould of regional headquarters in the 80s/90s They were the backbone of the local economy which was booming. But due to heighten criminal activities ,Shell completely moved out of Warri. Instead of the governor then(Uduaghan)to engage Shell in dialogue he chose to participate in scrambling for the properties Shell was leaving behind.

Same goes for Chevron which left only their medical facility for the families of its staff still in Warri following repeated cases of kidnapping harassment from community youths Funny enough the citizens didn't realise the implications of their actions. Today, apart from these relocation by this oil companies, the oil services companies have all closed shops. Ladies that used to indulge in profitable small scale business are now into sex trade.

Today instead of the oil companies being major employers of labour, KEKE NAPEPING now is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Despite Producing Most Oil, Akwa Ibom Has No NNPC, DPR Offices - Governor Udom by docadams: 2:10am On Jan 04, 2018
GavelSlam:

Complete and utter lie and what divisionists say to justify years of waste.

Are the oil companies in the North?

Please point to the HQ of any of the oil companies sited in the North.

The likes of Akpabio are more interested in what they can make from the senate than even the request for federal presence.

If it is to go to Saraki's trial they would all be making a single file.

Has the Twitter senator ever even bothered to stake a claim for siting any major development in the SS?

How many times have you heard even Wike or Okowa request for these things.

It is easier for them to buy guns for the thugs .

That's all the governors do in addition to laundering dollars through their side chicks and wasting their state monthly allocations on other frivolities If you point out the ineptitude of the governors as per governance this same set of people here will defend the governors with their lives but would rather be blaming imaginary oppressors. and slave masters. on occasions when they regain some modicum of sensibility.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Despite Producing Most Oil, Akwa Ibom Has No NNPC, DPR Offices - Governor Udom by seguno2: 2:57am On Jan 04, 2018
Nigeria is owned by the north who won the civil war.
Simple.
Re: Despite Producing Most Oil, Akwa Ibom Has No NNPC, DPR Offices - Governor Udom by ElPhoche(m): 4:00am On Jan 04, 2018
Naijacost22:
Texas is Americas oil capital and there in Houston you have all oil companies HQ from Exxon to chevron, Marathon oil, BP America HQ etc. There is a place called Energy Corridor in Houston, it has over 5,000 oil companies and oil contractors. Why is it different In Nigeria[size=12pt][/size] ?
I guess you are in Houston, right?
Re: Despite Producing Most Oil, Akwa Ibom Has No NNPC, DPR Offices - Governor Udom by rollingrocks: 4:50am On Jan 04, 2018
This dullard governor has come again. Udom Should be concerned about his legacy as the WORST governor akwa ibom has EVER had than getting involved in distracting issues. Udom should face his work. We have 3 senators (including Akpabio the life senator), 10 house of rep members but they are all quiet, Udom should focus on getting akwa ibom baçk on track because currently akwa ibom has gone to the dogs!!!!! Meanwhile there has always been a DPR office in eket, a fact the governor clearly does not know (what a pity!!!)

1 Like

Re: Despite Producing Most Oil, Akwa Ibom Has No NNPC, DPR Offices - Governor Udom by davidif: 5:31am On Jan 04, 2018
Naijacost22:
Texas is Americas oil capital and there in Houston you have all oil companies HQ from Exxon to chevron, Marathon oil, BP America HQ etc. There is a place called Energy Corridor in Houston, it has over 5,000 oil companies and oil contractors. Why is it different In Nigeria[size=12pt][/size] ?

Because the govt in the U.S hardly does get involved in the oil and gas sector in that there is no American version of NNPC or NLNG. All the oil and gas companies are privately run. You see, America is not like Nigeria where the federal govt owns all land and the resources in it because Americans believe in the rule of law and individual property rights. What that means is that if I discover oil in my land the oil there is mine and mine only. The Fed govt has no right to come and take it. It also means that the govt has no right to forcibly seize my company from me. This is the difference between poor nations like Nigeria and wealthy nations like the U.S.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Despite Producing Most Oil, Akwa Ibom Has No NNPC, DPR Offices - Governor Udom by bnovative(m): 6:18am On Jan 04, 2018
PharmFonex:

With due respect to what you stand for and your contributions here,am yet to see you drive home your point as regards the whole issue here.
So because Akpabio never made mention of these things,Udom shouldnt speak?...haba boss, if you ask me as an akwaibomite, i will say that Udom is more of a Visionist(if ever ther is a word like this) than the senator.In as much as i respect him as the man that rebranded the state; but he was a kindov 'collect today chop am finish governor then', who never thought of what could happen in the nearest future, there was money then so he had every reasons to have lived that way.
But this is Udom, another person that reasons differently from Akpabio, and is more concerned about the Akwaibom of tommorrow than that of today.
Now to give you an insight of how i take this his comment of no 'NNPC kiosk'; this is me,planting apple in my compound,where the fruit is being taken away from my house to another place to be shared to the whole village, now his problem is not about the sharing to the whole village but the fact that those that are being called upon to do the sharing which are always from the compund where the sharing is done gets to benefit from this by getting an additional 1 piece of the fruit. So what Udom is saying here is, since the tree is at my place and am always the one having to sweep the leaves that fall off this tree everyday, and even when you come to harvest the fruits, am always left with the responsiblity of sweeping the dirts left behind, please FG allow the sharing be done in my compound so my household who are always cleaning the place can do so with no complain by being the ones to gain the 1 added apple whatever.
And you shouldnt blame him for asking it now, okay because his Useless brother(GEJ) who was the village head then did not feel the sharing should be done at his compound....he is not justified asking??, NO! Please lets not reason this way na.
This is a simple truth.
Go to ibeno where mobil terminals are; the youths, children and people living around are living a peasant life, bloddy fishermen/women/children and this is bad.
Akpabio as a senator might not be able to voice this out in the senate because lagos state where the headquaters is located is an ApC state; and so with the way the NASS is run under the majority rule as well as the party stuff happening there, the majority will always be against it
Inasmuch as i know nothing go still comot for this udom talk, but there is no harm in trying, its better off than keeping silent.
Because one day the poor will be so starved of what to eat other than the rich.
You had time to educate the guy. Some times you read people's comments and just feel sorry for how low argument could get. You hear " his brother's government " and "Akpabio " and you begin to wonder what's the nexus ? Some how someone got to justify this unfair treatment of the state. According to the guy, since akpabio didn't ask and his brother's government didn't give them, why must udom ask buhari? you see reasoning?

1 Like

Re: Despite Producing Most Oil, Akwa Ibom Has No NNPC, DPR Offices - Governor Udom by willynilly87: 6:44am On Jan 04, 2018
Why didn't Akpabio pressurized GEJ, to do it when they are in power? The priority then was to loot. Do they think we are all fool, playing politics with everything. I remember Ikotopene - Umuahia was abandoned that we always passed through Abia villages for hours while traveling now APC government fixed it in less than two years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Despite Producing Most Oil, Akwa Ibom Has No NNPC, DPR Offices - Governor Udom by tugar(m): 6:48am On Jan 04, 2018
frankgreat:
Oga there is one in Eket na...about is Eket not part of akwaibom?

yes behind Eket local government headquarters

2 Likes

Re: Despite Producing Most Oil, Akwa Ibom Has No NNPC, DPR Offices - Governor Udom by Oduok(m): 6:49am On Jan 04, 2018
My governor is looking for cheap popularity. There is a DPR office in Eket. What does he mean by storage depot? Mobil has an Oil Terminal in Ibeno. Except he wants the multinational to build a petroleum product storage depot which sounds ridiculous. Petroleum products storage depots in Cross River were never built by the multinationals. Someone built a petroleum storage depot in Ikot Abasi but the water there is shallow so the project could not succeed. My governor wants some more distraction to enable him complete Akwa Ibom State house in Lagos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Despite Producing Most Oil, Akwa Ibom Has No NNPC, DPR Offices - Governor Udom by davidif: 6:53am On Jan 04, 2018
CharleyBright:
True.
Why can there be NNPC in Akwa Ibom when the Parasitic Northern govys has mostly been running the country to satisfy their interests?

I try to imagine a situation where groundnut or tomatoes from the North were the sources of revenue sustaining Nigeria, and wonder if the Northerners will concede to Southern states with more local govts receiving more revenues from the proceeds of sales of Northern products.
Am also wondering if the Northerners will stomach a situation where their states producing crops that sustains the economy of the country do not have factories or storage facilities for the produces while there are these factories in the south.
Am also trying to picture where a southern will Head a Ministry or parastal of which oversees a major revenue generating product of the North.
I also wonder if Nigeria would still be existing as one country if Oil was majorly in the north and the north was sustaining the country.

I dare say all the above is impossible.

Nigeria is existing on a parasitic relationship where the north is depending on and exploiting the south.
Before the advent of oil, the North was self sufficient from sale of groundnut. While there were calls for Fedetalism, the North insisted and pushed for Regional govt because it didn't want to share its revenue with other regions. That's why the country was on Regional basis then.
As soon as Oil was discovered, the North fhru Ahmadu Bello canvassed for Federalism and pushed it on Tafawa Balewa who was the President then.
The same North who didn't want anything to do with Federalism were the ones insisting on Federalism because they envisage they would lose out on oil proceeds with the practice of regional govts.
I am 500% sure that the very day oil ceases in Niger Delta or there is discovery of oil in large quantities in the North, the Northern elites will push for Regional govt.
The North & South relationship is unfairly parasitic with the North being in the relationship on selfish basis.

You are confusing your facts. Federalism is what was practiced back in the day. It was a less centralized model with strong regional govts as opposed to states. what we practice now where everything is controlled from Abuja and you can blame Aguiyi Ironsi for that. When those military boys took over, they changed Nigeria from a constitutional republic where power was decentralized and spread over regions into a unitary state where power is accumulated at the centre and where almost everything is run from the federal level and Nigeria began its long slow descent into the mess it is today.
Can't you people see how poorly run things are now. Lets look at the issue of policing. We don't even have community police anymore what we have instead is a federal police that is inefficient, corrupt and ineffective that is not accountable to the people they serve but to their bosses in Abuja. How is that a functional republic?

1 Like

Re: Despite Producing Most Oil, Akwa Ibom Has No NNPC, DPR Offices - Governor Udom by Kendrick213: 7:34am On Jan 04, 2018
Do your homework before spewing rubbish here...which mobil headquarters is in Akwa Ibom?
CriticMaestro:
Who said Nigerians ain't greedy?
Before now cross rıver ıs the bıggest producer of oıl and yea they have nnpc office there

But the most important thing to note is nnpc does not deal directly to offshore exploration is the companies like shell Mobil etc that does that

Mobil headquarters is in Akwa Ibom
Re: Despite Producing Most Oil, Akwa Ibom Has No NNPC, DPR Offices - Governor Udom by rollingrocks: 7:44am On Jan 04, 2018
Oduok:
My governor is looking for cheap popularity. There is a DPR office in Eket. What does he mean by storage depot? Mobil has an Oil Terminal in Ibeno. Except he wants the multinational to build a petroleum product storage depot which sounds ridiculous. Petroleum products storage depots in Cross River were never built by the multinationals. Someone built a petroleum storage depot in Ikot Abasi but the water there is shallow so the project could not succeed. My governor wants some more distraction to enable him complete Akwa Ibom State house in Lagos.

My exact sentiments, the dullard governor is looking for things to distract people from noticing his very very low performance. Believe you me, nothing has changed in that state since 2015!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Despite Producing Most Oil, Akwa Ibom Has No NNPC, DPR Offices - Governor Udom by Raypawer(m): 8:09am On Jan 04, 2018
Your spewing trash.. Shell has its headquarters at Port Harcourt, ExxonMobil is building its new Headquarters at Uyo.. That's America not Nigeria. How do you think of impoverishing other states and enrich Lagos?

You can't compare the development at Texas to that of any Niger Deltan State. So Gov Udom is Right.

Naijacost22:
Re: Despite Producing Most Oil, Akwa Ibom Has No NNPC, DPR Offices - Governor Udom by Raypawer(m): 8:11am On Jan 04, 2018
Lies from the pit of hell.

Cross River has never been the biggest producer of oil!
It was Rivers State.

CriticMaestro:
Who said Nigerians ain't greedy?
Before now cross rıver ıs the bıggest producer of oıl and yea they have nnpc office there

But the most important thing to note is nnpc does not deal directly to offshore exploration is the companies like shell Mobil etc that does that

Mobil headquarters is in Akwa Ibom
Re: Despite Producing Most Oil, Akwa Ibom Has No NNPC, DPR Offices - Governor Udom by CharleyBright(m): 8:11am On Jan 04, 2018
davidif:

You are confusing your facts. Federalism is what was practiced back in the day. It was a less centralized model with strong regional govts as opposed to states. what we practice now where everything is controlled from Abuja and you can blame Aguiyi Ironsi for that. When those military boys took over. They changed Nigeria from the economically buoyant constitutional republic into a unitary state where almost everything is run from the centre and Nigeria began its long slow descent into the mess it is today. Abi can't you see how poorly run things are now. Look at the issue of policing. We don't even have community police anymore what we have instead is a federal police that is inefficient, corrupt and ineffective that is not accountable to the people they serve.

I meant Fiscal Federalism. Then it wasn't fiscal federalism. The unitary / regional govts controlled their resources and paid taxes to the Central govt'.
A more central control of resources came into fore with the advent of oil.
Re: Despite Producing Most Oil, Akwa Ibom Has No NNPC, DPR Offices - Governor Udom by rollingrocks: 8:56am On Jan 04, 2018
Raypawer:

Your spewing trash.. Shell has its headquarters at Port Harcourt, ExxonMobil is building its new Headquarters at Uyo.. That's America not Nigeria. How do you think of impoverishing other states and enrich Lagos?

You can't compare the development at Texas to that of any Niger Deltan State. So Gov Udom is Right.

LIES!LIES!Where exactly is Exxonmobil building its headquarters in Uyo? What street? Udom should leave all this useless propaganda of his and focus on governance.

1 Like

Re: Despite Producing Most Oil, Akwa Ibom Has No NNPC, DPR Offices - Governor Udom by mapet: 10:32am On Jan 04, 2018
I am surprised that the governor is making ridiculous gaffes.

1. NNPC has 4 zonal offices - Lagos, Kaduna, Warri & Portharcourt. The Niger-Delta has 2. This ideally will account for all the zones under each region

2. DPR has a Zonal Office in Eket

Department of Pet. Resources,
6, Ekpene Ukpa Avenue, Eket,
Akwa Ibom State.

3. The coastal Railway whose negotiation is currently being finalized has as phase1 passing from Calabar - Uyo-Aba - PortHarcourt. Is it that he's oblivious of these information.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Despite Producing Most Oil, Akwa Ibom Has No NNPC, DPR Offices - Governor Udom by DejiSantos: 10:37am On Jan 04, 2018
Re: Despite Producing Most Oil, Akwa Ibom Has No NNPC, DPR Offices - Governor Udom by mapet: 10:42am On Jan 04, 2018
docadams:

Guy accept the truth even if it gives you headache.. The guy just told you the truth.
The South- South leaders/politicians are the major cause of the region's problems. I don't know your state of origin but Delta state where I am from
Ibori took over the local Schlumberger through intimidation today the local company is no more.

In the 80's/90s Warri was teeming with whites but today you can hardly see one.They are all gone for fear of being kidnapped.

Shell and Chevron had major presence in Warri and Ughelli(for Shell only) in the mould of regional headquarters in the 80s/90s They were the backbone of the local economy which was booming. But due to heighten criminal activities ,Shell completely moved out of Warri. Instead of the governor then(Uduaghan)to engage Shell in dialogue he chose to participate in scrambling for the properties Shell was leaving behind.

Same goes for Chevron which left only their medical facility for the families of its staff still in Warri following repeated cases of kidnapping harassment from community youths Funny enough the citizens didn't realise the implications of their actions. Today, apart from these relocation by this oil companies, the oil services companies have all closed shops. Ladies that used to indulge in profitable small scale business are now into sex trade.

Today instead of the oil companies being major employers of labour, KEKE NAPEPING now is.

:claps for you

This is another major reason, but shallow minded people will refuse to face this reality

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Despite Producing Most Oil, Akwa Ibom Has No NNPC, DPR Offices - Governor Udom by fuckpro: 10:51am On Jan 04, 2018
bnovative:
if oil was found in the north, I can bet my life that no Southerner could smell any position in nnpc, no? Have you asked yourself why no Southerner has become fct minister? I mean fct that isn't producing anything, except that it is the seat of power. Let's keep deceiving ourselves that the north means well.
... southerners are slaves whether the well fed one in government house or the common man
...northerners are our master you don't need Ph.D. to know that
...the annoying thing is even the southern leaders are not better in terms of financial accountability
...so even if the whole federal structure is headed by southerners there would be little or no gains for the aspiring southerner
...Johnathan administration is a case study
Re: Despite Producing Most Oil, Akwa Ibom Has No NNPC, DPR Offices - Governor Udom by bnovative(m): 3:54pm On Jan 04, 2018
fuckpro:
... southerners are slaves whether the well fed one in government house or the common man
...northerners are our master you don't need Ph.D. to know that
...the annoying thing is even the southern leaders are not better in terms of financial accountability
...so even if the whole federal structure is headed by southerners there would be little or no gains for the aspiring southerner
...Johnathan administration is a case study
If you were to look beyond Jonathan, and consider the structure of Nigeria, maybe you will understand why it's wrong in all shades, to keep thinking Jonathan administration didn't do well.
Have you read a book titled "why We struck " by Ademoyoga, 1981? Until you understand why population is used to share allocation, why all the military schools were up north, why it's only the "weak " Gej that was the first to appoint a chief of defense staff that wasn't a Northerner, that the south can't have their way in the national assembly without the support of the north-no matter how noble the course: Then you will appreciate the restrictions the Nigeria structure has posed to any southern president.
Re: Despite Producing Most Oil, Akwa Ibom Has No NNPC, DPR Offices - Governor Udom by LegitBoy(m): 4:10pm On Jan 04, 2018
cstr1001:

His name is Bolu. That is how they think in that part of NIgeria.

He claims that because buhari is not from the ND, it is not his Job to correct the anomaly, and yet he wants the ND to allow their oil to be utilized by a non-Niger Delta president.

If militants start, i am sure his big mouth will call them enemies of state. He wants the Niger delta to share their oil with rest of Nigeria while they are bereft of proper federal reforms because buhari is not from there.

Anyway, i don't care before some of the ''we niger delta'' folks start accusing me of trying to steal their oil.
Ironically i'm from Ondo state which i'm sure it is part of the region you had in mind. cry
Re: Despite Producing Most Oil, Akwa Ibom Has No NNPC, DPR Offices - Governor Udom by davidif: 8:29pm On Jan 04, 2018
CharleyBright:

I meant Fiscal Federalism. Then it wasn't fiscal federalism. The unitary / regional govts controlled their resources and paid taxes to the Central govt'.
A more central control of resources came into fore with the advent of oil.

You are conflating facts sir.

Federalism = regional govts
Unitary government = what Nigeria practices now.

1 Like

Re: Despite Producing Most Oil, Akwa Ibom Has No NNPC, DPR Offices - Governor Udom by bnovative(m): 9:16pm On Jan 04, 2018
The guy you quoted was actually correct.
Re: Despite Producing Most Oil, Akwa Ibom Has No NNPC, DPR Offices - Governor Udom by PharmFonex(m): 2:21am On Jan 05, 2018
bnovative:

You had time to educate the guy. Some times you read people's comments and just feel sorry for how low argument could get. You hear " his brother's government " and "Akpabio " and you begin to wonder what's the nexus ? Some how someone got to justify this unfair treatment of the state. According to the guy, since akpabio didn't ask and his brother's government didn't give them, why must udom ask buhari? you see reasoning?
thanks boss
Most times i rarely do comment on certain things because you find out that the analogy one is drawing is so wierd that you end up refusing to show whosoeva is involved the light.
This really begs the question; 'Are we actually ready to take over the leadership of this country from this old people and turn it into the country we have always wanted??' No! Ah disagree. We are lost in all angle
Re: Despite Producing Most Oil, Akwa Ibom Has No NNPC, DPR Offices - Governor Udom by Coolgent(m): 1:10pm On Jan 05, 2018
GavelSlam:

30 years after its creation inclusive of which a leader from south-south was in power for close to 6 years. None thought it necessary to create an NNPC post. Not even Akpabio, who is a member of the senate thought it necessary.

Bear in mind, Akpabio has served 10 going to 11 years as either governor or senator.

Yet it is Buhari who came in 2 years ago that caused all the world ills.

I wish you what you wish him.
Bro dont mind them, their hypocrisy is 1st clas

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gombe Rice Pyramid: Buhari Flags-off North East Rice Cultivation Programme / Nationwide Strike: NLC, TUC Lagos Affiliates Comply / SSS Raids APC Data Office Again - Party Spokesman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.