Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,419 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" (73018 Views)

Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) / Daddy Freeze: Before You Give A Pastor Your January Salary, Think About This / Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" by Leonbonapart(m): 8:13pm On Jan 03, 2018
adekennis:
How do such people survive in January or don't they spend during Xmas??
their God give it to them in double cos it wasn't in their heart for the pastors but God
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 03, 2018
deco22:
This daddy freeze own is too much,before he was making sense now he is just trolling endlessly on people who don't seem to even consider his statements.

Considering the things I saw people give for Thanksgiving,he is just leading a failed mission.
What you saw today is just the beginning of what will come later. Daddy freeze will release more soonest
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 8:13pm On Jan 03, 2018
deco22:
This daddy freeze own is too much,before he was making sense now he is just trolling endlessly on people who don't seem to even consider his statements.

Considering the things I saw people give for Thanksgiving,he is just leading a failed mission.
You actually sound like homer Simpson.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" by Swazzkid(m): 8:14pm On Jan 03, 2018
is one thing to read n another to understand 1st fruit is nt compulsory beside if i want to empty my acct 4 God wats ur concern bloody antichrist always misquoting the bible. freeze is jst a mistake to this generation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" by deco22(m): 8:15pm On Jan 03, 2018
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

You actually sound like homer Simpson.
Aww really,thanks.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" by mavick2020: 8:15pm On Jan 03, 2018
Daddy Freeze you are on point. These people are using you guys. They are buying private jets from your proceeds. Does God take physical cash? Make una wise up you are being hoodwinked and swindled jor. ��

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" by nwakaibeya1: 8:15pm On Jan 03, 2018
Behold >>>>Prophesies of doom on rampage all over as always by so called prophets and pastors who also declares year of this and that and prophesying to others where as their members have no light and power and peace and cant sleep well at night as knowing Jesus Christ guarantees?Knowing Jesus Christ is not about prophesy unto people & those in secular authority of nations,never, knowing Jesus Christ is all about giving light& peace &unbelievable power to followers ask yourself or whoever claims to know Jesus Christ and lead people to him How many of your followers are reigning in those qualities that Jesus Christ declared &gives to those who locate him whereby Jesus Christ said I am the light of the world,do you have that light? Jesus said I am the prince of peace do you have that peace, do you sleep well spiritually & physically at night? Behold Jesus Christ said I am the unbelievable power, all power on earth& in heaven have been given to me, that unbelievable power meaning that whoever locates Jesus Christ through whoever that claims to be pastor or prophet must automatically receive those unhindered gifts, no matter your level.My dear ask yourself some deep questions about knowing CHRIST, see John 6,60-68,i reveal things unknown after the creation of the world& this is test&see as we have authorised the whole world to investigate having declared that Jesus Christ kingdom has comeback to revenge& judge people unknown to those claiming to know CHRIST Jesus&don't forget that many seers&prophets asked can anything good come out from where Jesus Christ came from& God himself said I will use the things of foolish to shame those who think that they are wise&you wise one that will read this truth&revelations where do you place your wisdom?No sane person speaks authority without power only the fools speaks authority with empty mouth so you choose but read Mathew 13,13-15 and John 6,60-68 to understand who Jesus Christ truly is if you will truly understand

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" by Emy99(m): 8:16pm On Jan 03, 2018
My problem is not whether daddy freeze is wrong or not, but people's failure to compare his statements with God's Word thereby giving the devil opportunity to think he's making sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" by DWJOBScom(m): 8:16pm On Jan 03, 2018
post=63866299:
All this na talk.. we are no longer children tossed to and fro by every wind of doctrine I'll give my first fruit to God.. daddy freeze go and cry.. first fruit tradition is normal.. people even give their first salary to their parents for blessing why won't I now give it to the Oracle of God.

They can never understand. They know religion but not the author. The testimonies of first fruit can't be hidden

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" by superlanny(m): 8:16pm On Jan 03, 2018
always trying to be relevant... smh
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" by sinola(m): 8:18pm On Jan 03, 2018
Wolexdey:
Proverbs 3:9 Honor the LORD with thy substance, and with the first fruits of thine increase.
old testament...dwell in new testament after the coming of christ....i can tell you terrible things that was done in old testament and that doesnt mean you should foolishly follow it because it was in the bible

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" by Protocall: 8:21pm On Jan 03, 2018
Common sense is part of what people dont have in d world
Give pastor money!??

Abi make pastor give all of us bag of rice mske e call am first dashing

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" by Martinez19(m): 8:23pm On Jan 03, 2018
InvertedHammer:
Freeze is still alive.

El Rufai is still alive.

What else do these hopeless folks need to know that these pastors are scammers?

Trump is president.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" by jrusky(m): 8:23pm On Jan 03, 2018
To be honest on this first fruit madness it's barbaric, fraudulent, annoying and disgraceful.

I still wonder how on hell would I be so silly yo give my salary to oyedepo or Adeboye etc pls for what and with what reason

I have seen family doing this and after doing started begging for food and cash pls how can people be these stupid?

It's quiet disgusting let us not go there at all. Very very disgraceful.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" by Fitbillionairep: 8:25pm On Jan 03, 2018
Next2Bezee:
When pastors have brainwashed their audience that God will give them 100 times the money that they pay to the pastor, what else do you expect... undecided Is God a money doubler??

Hungry Nigerians now think that blessing is always money. They don't know that waking up in the morning, being able to eat and drink, wear clothes and be free from diseases are all blessings.

2 Peter 2:1-3 - “But false prophets also arose among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Master who bought them, bringing upon themselves swift destruction. And many will follow their sensuality, and because of them the way of truth will be blasphemed. And in their greed they will exploit you with false words. Their condemnation from long ago is not idle, and their destruction is not asleep.”
Your opinion doesn't count. The real blessing is money, without money, you won't be able to drink good water, wear good cloths and eat good food, without money u won't be able to live in an environment that's pollution free. The real blessing is money blessing weather u like am o not
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" by oruma19: 8:27pm On Jan 03, 2018
Histrings08:
Pfft... They're not giving it to the pastor buh to God... That's where daddy freeze is getting it wrong..
u don't knw what u r saying. Mumu. Thunder fire all of u giving pastors money under duress. If u like ask me weda na my money. U can't give God anything but sacrifice of love . ur money should be given to God's work out of love and not out of the mindset that He will double it like ur pastors deceive u. God is not bet9ja or merrybet. If u wana gamble go and stake in a betting company. God gave us the seed and the food. Stop talking rubbish. Most Pastors of now a days are thieves and robbers. Don't be fooled.

7 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" by tedimola(m): 8:27pm On Jan 03, 2018
Wolexdey:
Proverbs 3:9 Honor the LORD with thy substance, and with the first fruits of thine increase.
.....of thine increase...... Meaning, when there is an increase, like increase in salary, the amount it is increased by is what should be given. Read with understanding.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" by Coldfeets: 8:30pm On Jan 03, 2018
obailala:
I guess even Moses should have just ignored the call at the burning bush and continued with his shepherd careee. After all the Israelites were God's children and God would have still delivered them from bondage himself.

I don't understand...
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" by tonytony208(m): 8:35pm On Jan 03, 2018
kodded:
how a man spend his money is not your business undecided

@dadick-freeze

Many of them do so out of sheer ignorance. At times, they need to be orientated

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" by nkemchineke: 8:36pm On Jan 03, 2018
blackrain201:
Only gullible people can do this

Get the best prices from different stores on quickfinda.com
That's why U are begging people on Nairaland to visit ur dead site.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" by Adeebiwa09(m): 8:41pm On Jan 03, 2018
Next2Bezee:
When pastors have brainwashed their audience that God will give them 100 times the money that they pay to the pastor, what else do you expect... undecided Is God a money doubler??

Hungry Nigerians now think that blessing is always money. They don't know that waking up in the morning, being able to eat and drink, wear clothes and be free from diseases are all blessings.

2 Peter 2:1-3 - “But false prophets also arose among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Master who bought them, bringing upon themselves swift destruction. And many will follow their sensuality, and because of them the way of truth will be blasphemed. And in their greed they will exploit you with false words. Their condemnation from long ago is not idle, and their destruction is not asleep.”

two question please do they give the money to the pastor in his office or as offering during church service. is first fruit in the Bible or not thanks
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" by Johnkay225: 8:42pm On Jan 03, 2018
People just open their mouth to talk rubbish including Daddy Freeze or whatever he is called . People are wiser than being told to give their January Salary or whichever salary at that . Freeze will always look for ways to attack Pastors whether they have done anything or not. Was anybody forced to part with his or her money ,don't they have brain? If people decide to do first fruit or whatever, how is that his business sef?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" by Adeebiwa09(m): 8:46pm On Jan 03, 2018
Brethren I am waiting till Easter for freeze to say something heretic about the death and resurrection of Jesus. that is when you will see his true colour
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" by Funkybabee(f): 8:48pm On Jan 03, 2018
adekennis:
How do such people survive in January or don't they spend during Xmas??

That is how gullible he is.....cuz God blessing cannot be measure..
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" by loadedvibes: 8:49pm On Jan 03, 2018
Is it your stupidity ? Why you dey chop Panadol for me.
Even if I'm a God I still answer to the most high God..
I don't leave for myself
Drjavier:
keep wallowing in ur stupidity. u have forgotten that ur also a god?....

[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 03, 2018
Kingdolo:
Its tradition at some churches.

Eg,RCCG
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" by loadedvibes: 8:51pm On Jan 03, 2018
Oh see you.. How about
The ransom of a man's life are his riches, And the poor hath not heard rebuke. Proverbs 13:8 .

It's a choice.. biko if you don't want to pay first fruit no wahala it's your life let me lead mine
buragidi:
Prov 21:20 " A fool and his money are easily parted"

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" by buchai: 8:51pm On Jan 03, 2018
some women does that, giving their salary as a first fruit harvest. imaging some women their husbands will be making sure they do not lack anything even to buy handkerchiefs singlets or boxers to their husbands they can never do it but they will rather give their first salaries and offering to the church and enslaving their man/hubby in return.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" by pssnlimited4all: 8:52pm On Jan 03, 2018
Those that are giving for Church growth are not complaining. They are not as frustrated like you. Are you really better than most of them? You have become nuisance.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" by Fourwinds: 8:54pm On Jan 03, 2018
kodded:
how a man spend his money is not your business undecided

@dadick-freeze
heheheheheheheeeee

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" by Bsbssson: 8:54pm On Jan 03, 2018
What is wrong with freeze? Every one shld be allowed to spend their money as they like. He shld take his campaign to politician na
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" by Fourwinds: 8:56pm On Jan 03, 2018
pssnlimited4all:
Those that are giving for Church growth are not complaining. They are not as frustrated like you. Are you really better than most of them? You have become nuisance.
hahahahahahaaaaaa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

David Ibiyeomie: "No Coronavirus In Nigeria, Politicians Using It To Eat Money" / Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching / Rape: Prophet T.B Joshua Raped Me, Trapped Me In Synagogue For 14 Years – Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.