Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,779 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" (73022 Views)

Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) / Daddy Freeze: Before You Give A Pastor Your January Salary, Think About This / Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" by Fourwinds: 11:42pm On Jan 03, 2018
Adeebiwa09:

my brother no needs for insult

2 & 3 questions: I am sorry I think I did not communicate in a way you will understand please study ROM. 13 and 14 what I mean is this which you completely misunderstood and misinterpreted I didn't say you not paying means you are a sinner no, the Bibles says if someone eats meat you that don't eat should not condemn and vice versa so in thus case he that doesn't pay first fruit should not criticize him that do and vice versa. the major question is if it is biblical or not once that is clear let each faith grow up the one that pays to know it is not compulsory and the one that does not to know he needs to as the case maybe and according to their faith.

now question one can't help but smile you see sir, the Pharisees did not understand the law and it's repercussions let me use this illustration a child can be born on the Sabbath day and the midwives must work and seven days later circumcised another work, Jesus simply taught them that the Sabbath was for man and not man for the Sabbath, if I may ask do you know why God gave them the law, again do you know the law was only operation from the wilderness to the promise land a lot was not followed after they got to the promise land and can you compare the Sabbath in the wilderness and the one in the days of the Pharisees, in the wilderness manna rained no cooking no going about its almost like a curfew but in the days of the Pharisees they dressed up cooked collect offering sacrifice do Sunday service as it were then again that Sabbath (the law in it) didn't apply to Moses he wrote the commandments in the space of forty days after he broke the first he literally carved the commandments into stones why didn't God kill him

I am just trying to make you understand what is the Truth and what our priorities should be.thanks
do you know Christians are being forced to pay tithe and first fruit in some churches?

if you don't know then that is what I'm speaking against and that is what Daddy Freeze has been hammering on...so the argument is very clear
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" by Enice(m): 11:46pm On Jan 03, 2018
kodded:
how a man spend his money is not your business undecided

@dadick-freeze
yeah, you are quite right but later you will blame Buhari for the hunger. #nigeriansarehungry
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" by Fourwinds: 11:52pm On Jan 03, 2018
Adeebiwa09:

yes sir you are Right about them not speaking but let me show you this 3 points or reasons
1. some are speaking tunde bakare spoke, can chairman and so on but when they do we bash and lash them not to speak about politics remember the whole issue with apostle Johnson Suleiman we Christians insulted him then the scandal came same thing now it has died a natural death we didn't get sense

2. the major way we perceive all these is spiritual so the church does a lot in praying than talking while that is good it is not enough again more church are focused on church planting and other projects which are misplaced priority

3. politics true Christian representatives of Christian must go into politics pastors and what have you, we must be there to make the change where we will stand for Christ and defend the faith while building the nation sadly a lot of xtians who got there messed up so bad and their church if they attended one didn't say anything probably cause of tithe and kolanut its really a shame like the minister of sport who converted to Islam

however in our own little way let's play our part
you see pastor Tunde Bakare is not a fly buoyant pastor...he is a man I so much respect...I don't classify him with the others...so I know him very well and I enjoy his preaching any day and time...to pastor Suleiman yes he spoke against Fulani herdsmen killing... a good one..

I'm not a fan who condemn pastors speaking out in such terms or pastors going into politics...

these are some of the areas I expect our pastors to be active but yet their concern is tithes and first fruits and cross over night fees...

I consider all these nonsense
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" by Adeebiwa09(m): 11:54pm On Jan 03, 2018
Fourwinds:
do you know Christians are being forced to pay tithe and first fruit in some churches?

if you don't know then that is what I'm speaking against and that is what Daddy Freeze has been hammering on...so the argument is very clear

my brother I know I have been in one where the doors were locked and we were put into sections that we must donate or pledge by force but... but that is not what freeze us doing if you think that is what he is doing you have been misled. you can argue all you want about tithe and first fruit but it is biblical and should be done by all Christians but if you don't want to fine free will that is what is grace an opportunity to choose and decide how you want to serve god to HIS PLEASING but freeze is doing more than that. granted what a lot of pastors do with tithe and offerings is terrible (that is what I speak up against). but that only means you are in the wrong church that this is bad does it mean Christ is not, no let God lead them to a church where Christ reign supreme

I know of a pastor who didn't collect tithe offering or anything for 3 years and still had a church growing after that he taught them for a while then they started collection willfully of course
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" by obailala(m): 12:00am On Jan 04, 2018
Coldfeets:

I don't understand...
I was referring to your last sentence where I 'believe' you were advising Freeze to face his career and stop talking. What if it is God's will that he should be saying what he's saying presently?... What if he ignores the call to speak and just decides to face his career as you advised?... What if Moses also decided to ignore God's call to go lead the Israelites out of Egypt?

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" by Fourwinds: 12:00am On Jan 04, 2018
Adeebiwa09:

my brother I know I have been in one where the doors were locked and we were put into sections that we must donate or pledge by force but... but that is not what freeze us doing if you think that is what he is doing you have been misled. you can argue all you want about tithe and first fruit but it is biblical and should be done by all Christians but if you don't want to fine free will that is what is grace an opportunity to choose and decide how you want to serve god to HIS PLEASING but freeze is doing more than that. granted what a lot of pastors do with tithe and offerings is terrible (that is what I speak up against). but that only means you are in the wrong church that this is bad does it mean Christ is not, no let God lead them to a church where Christ reign supreme

I know of a pastor who didn't collect tithe offering or anything for 3 years and still had a church growing after that he taught them for a while then they started collection willfully of course
look here my friend ..I'm not in any wrong church...because I don't drop tithe that must be nonsense coming from you. people drop tithe willingly in my church but not forced...it is like Thanksgiving...

can you tell me what Daddy Freeze has said that is wrong
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" by Flickzvill(m): 12:01am On Jan 04, 2018
post=63866299:
All this na talk.. we are no longer children tossed to and fro by every wind of doctrine I'll give my first fruit to God.. daddy freeze go and cry.. first fruit tradition is normal.. people even give their first salary to their parents for blessing why won't I now give it to the Oracle of God.
planing on opening a church i guess?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" by Adeebiwa09(m): 12:02am On Jan 04, 2018
mickeymimi:

What is the FirstFruits, Yeshua or the resurrected saints? | UNLEARN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPHHAHR6iq0

Selling God's Blessings: First Fruits

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_UnQ7qIuKM

who are they first question then again you asked if biblical I said yes I was thinking you will tell me to prove it or show it I am sorry but you are no better than the my pastor said Christian have you or did you even picked your Bible to study and check the context...you tube up up and away to get videos on what no different than daddy freeze you are feeding from the same stream the apostle used their Bible and understood it not online messages and someone's message that God didn't give you understanding to please my sister a word of advice get a Bible read it and ask the Holy spirit teach you whatever anybody says would either be a confirmation or heresy but it starts with you and the Holy Spirit, please

the era of grace has given every body licence to handle the word but most wrongly and are misleading people please be careful diligently study your Bible first one more thing theology is not spirituality big difference. love you God bless
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" by Adeebiwa09(m): 12:05am On Jan 04, 2018
Fourwinds:
look here my friend ..I'm not in any wrong church...because I don't drop tithe that must be nonsense coming from you. people drop tithe willingly in my church but not forced...it is like Thanksgiving...

can you tell me what Daddy Freeze has said that is wrong

again you need to learn to have some control I didn't say you are in a wrong church you are misinterpreting me and Jo body will force you to give too

yes yes yes what he has been saying from the very beginning is wrong thank you
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" by macmiral: 12:06am On Jan 04, 2018
All I'm gonna say is, those of you criticizing men of God with daddy freeze, Be warned, the end is near..

Don't end in the pit of hell with him, he is an agent of condemnation sent by the underworld to turn man against God...

Repent Repent Repent y'all
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" by Adeebiwa09(m): 12:10am On Jan 04, 2018
Fourwinds:
you see pastor Tunde Bakare is not a fly buoyant pastor...he is a man I so much respect...I don't classify him with the others...so I know him very well and I enjoy his preaching any day and time...to pastor Suleiman yes he spoke against Fulani herdsmen killing... a good one..

I'm not a fan who condemn pastors speaking out in such terms or pastors going into politics...

these are some of the areas I expect our pastors to be active but yet their concern is tithes and first fruits and cross over night fees...

I consider all these nonsense

yes sir and since freeze has been talking about them have they changed no so our priorities are misplaced telling people not to pay tithe is not the way when Jesus came in Matt 5-7 he showed what was wrong why and what to do and they were without any reasonable doubt now if freeze is doing the work if God in freeingthesheeple it must be because the Holy spirit led him to and it will be without doubt because the characteristics or features of a spirit led work Will be evident
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" by Fourwinds: 12:11am On Jan 04, 2018
Adeebiwa09:

again you need to learn to have some control I didn't say you are in a wrong church you are misinterpreting me and Jo body will force you to give too

yes yes yes what he has been saying from the very beginning is wrong thank you
tell me what he has said ...be specific....
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" by Fourwinds: 12:15am On Jan 04, 2018
Adeebiwa09:

yes sir and since freeze has been talking about them have they changed no so our priorities are misplaced telling people not to pay tithe is not the way when Jesus came in Matt 5-7 he showed what was wrong why and what to do and they were without any reasonable doubt now if freeze is doing the work if God in freeingthesheeple it must be because the Holy spirit led him to and it will be without doubt because the characteristics or features of a spirit led work Will be evident
yes the work of the holy spirit will be evident...

Daddy Freeze is in a position to talk because he is popular and well know in some quarters... not like some of us here in nairaland who are not that known...

.so let him talk
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" by Adeebiwa09(m): 12:17am On Jan 04, 2018
Fourwinds:
tell what he has said ...be specific....

time Will fail me to but bottom line what he is teaching is not consistent with the scriptures then again was this how Jesus changed the wrong teachings of his days.

please Sir if you believe follow and preach what he is preaching its you choice I am just here to balance scriptures and set the record straight. my prayer is may the Lord open all of our eyes to know and see aright and get to the eph 4 Christian. love you sir and thanks
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" by Adeebiwa09(m): 12:18am On Jan 04, 2018
Fourwinds:
yes the work of the holy spirit will be evident...

Daddy Freeze is in a position to talk because he is popular and well know in some quarters... not like some of us here in nairaland who are not that known...

.so let him talk

lolx I can't stop his mouth he has spoken and I too have said mind. pastor freeze olorunleke Leonard rise on pastor
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" by Fourwinds: 12:23am On Jan 04, 2018
macmiral:
All I'm gonna say is, those of you criticizing men of God with daddy freeze, Be warned, the end is near..

Don't end in the pit of hell with him, he is an agent of condemnation sent by the underworld to turn man against God...

Repent Repent Repent y'all

my question is why so much emphasis on tithe and first fruits by our pastors...no one can change my mind that these people are solely there for business... it is as simple as that...I mean miracles are performed in the name of cash...what is the difference between them and doctors
I repeat all these pastors are not into God's work but for personal and family gain....it is a big nonsense
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" by Writs: 12:24am On Jan 04, 2018
Histrings08:
Pfft... They're not giving it to the pastor buh to God... That's where daddy freeze is getting it wrong..

Really

And exactly what is God to buy with it?
Hmmm, probably pave the grounds of heaven with priceless diamonds...or for the Sunday weekly festival in heaven so they can have unimaginable merriment, booze, pop, minerals, wine, meals, broads, etc, etc...

Quite blasphemous to appraise thyself to warp think that the Creator needs your dot.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" by oruma19: 12:27am On Jan 04, 2018
Daddy freeze needs to see this message. Ahahahahahaha. But our MOGs sabi maneuver scriptures to be correct sha...chaiiii. See big lie wey dem write for open heaven...cheiii

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" by Adeebiwa09(m): 12:27am On Jan 04, 2018
hi guys, I know that even if freeze says premarital sex is kk a lot of people will agree, seems every thing he says, like saying churches abroad should close. anyway before you swallow anything he says hook line and sinker be like the beeran church and search also search all spirits as apostle John taught

my final words are a prayer,

Ephesians 1:16-23 KJV
Cease not to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers; [17] That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him: [18] The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints, [19] And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power, [20] Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places , [21] Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come: [22] And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church, [23] Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all.

and

Ephesians 4:11-18,20-21 KJV
And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers; [12] For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ: [13] Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ: [14] That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive; [15] But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ: [16] From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love. [17] This I say therefore, and testify in the Lord, that ye henceforth walk not as other Gentiles walk, in the vanity of their mind, [18] Having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart: [20] But ye have not so learned Christ; [21] If so be that ye have heard him, and have been taught by him, as the truth is in Jesus:

love you all see you in His Kingdom
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" by Hautside(m): 12:29am On Jan 04, 2018
Matt 24 v 4.... Jesus answered: “Watch out that no one deceives you. 5 For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and will deceive many.

Matt 24 v 24...24 For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.

25 See, I have told you ahead of time.

kodded:
how a man spend his money is not your business undecided

@dadick-freeze
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" by Fourwinds: 12:30am On Jan 04, 2018
Adeebiwa09:

time Will fail me to but bottom line what he is teaching is not consistent with the scriptures then again was this how Jesus changed the wrong teachings of his days.

please Sir if you believe follow and preach what he is preaching its you choice I am just here to balance scriptures and set the record straight. my prayer is may the Lord open all of our eyes to know and see aright and get to the eph 4 Christian. love you sir and thanks

look you have no point here...tithe was one and the most emphasized reason why is speaking against pastors...so I'm not naive about what he has been saying...I have been following...

remove tithe, first fruit,cross over night fees....many of these pastors will leave pastoral work...they are not doing it for spiritual uplifting of their followers...
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" by Fourwinds: 12:33am On Jan 04, 2018
Adeebiwa09:

lolx I can't stop his mouth he has spoken and I too have said mind. pastor freeze olorunleke Leonard rise on pastor

remember he didn't call himself a pastor... he is a journalist....

for your information... those God has lifted some people to high places...it is a blessing for them to speak for the down trodden

Chief Gani of the blessed memory did same...He remain my HERO
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" by Hautside(m): 12:35am On Jan 04, 2018
Please leave Freeze alone! Everyone has a right to his opinion. Stop following churches as if you are following a football club. Ask questions!! In Jesus's days, when the church wasn't doing it right, he never went to pray or mind his business but HE DROVE THEM OUT!!!!

This part of the world, we attach too many spirituality to everything! Timothy was told to take alcohol because of his stomach ulcer!! He was never told to pray!! Most people have slight headache and instead of using paracetamol before praying, they start speaking in tongue. Dont be deceived... Read the bible passages below and be blessed..

Matt 24 v 4.... Jesus answered: “Watch out that no one deceives you. 5 For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and will deceive many.

Matt 24 v 24...24 For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" by Adeebiwa09(m): 12:37am On Jan 04, 2018
Fourwinds:

remember he didn't call himself a pastor... he is a journalist....

for your information... those God has lifted some people to high places...it is a blessing for them to speak for the down trodden

Chief Gani of the blessed memory did same...He remain my HERO

REFER
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" by Fourwinds: 12:37am On Jan 04, 2018
Hautside:
Please leave Freeze alone! Everyone has a right to his opinion. Stop following churches as if you are following a football club. Ask questions!! In Jesus's days, when the church wasn't doing it right, he never went to pray or mind his business but HE DROVE THEM OUT!!!!

This part of the world, we attach too many spirituality to everything! Timothy was told to take alcohol because of his stomach ulcer!! He was never told to pray!! Most people have slight headache and instead of using paracetamol before praying, they start speaking in tongue. Dont be deceived... Read the bible passages below and be blessed..

don't mind them
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" by Adeebiwa09(m): 12:38am On Jan 04, 2018
Fourwinds:

look you have no point here...tithe was one and the most emphasized reason why is speaking against pastors...so I'm not naive about what he has been saying...I have been following...

remove tithe, first fruit,cross over night fees....many of these pastors will leave pastoral work...they are not doing it for spiritual uplifting of their followers...

REFER
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" by Adeebiwa09(m): 12:44am On Jan 04, 2018
mickeymimi:

FIRST FRUITS PAYMENT, IS IT FOR TODAY?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vz-_Z6cySSo

REFER
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" by oruma19: 12:45am On Jan 04, 2018
Enice:
yeah, you are quite right but later you will blame Buhari for the hunger. #nigeriansarehungry
don't mind the idiots jare. They will dash their 419 pastors all their life savings and come and blame buhari when the "seed" does not germinate...ahahahahah
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" by Fourwinds: 12:45am On Jan 04, 2018
Adeebiwa09:

REFER

Ifedayo Olarinde, who is better known as Daddy Freeze, is not afraid to speak his mind especially when it comes to religion.
This explains why he started the #free the sheeple movement which is focused on helping Nigerians change their mindset on religion.
Recently, the popular OAP had an interview with the host of the Linda Ikeji TV, Tope Olowoniyan, where he dissected this issue.
He also gave reasons why Christians are not obligated to pay tithes » . His reasons were all based on the scriptures.
Here are ten things Daddy Freeze said about religion and tithe.
1. Religion is the easiest way to play politics.
2. Boko Haram is as a result of religion.
3. The religious man is a tool being used by the man selling him that religious brand. He is simply a puppet.
4. The guy that is telling you to bring your tithe so that God will bless you is telling you lies.
5. If you pay tithe to any Nigerian pastor you are a goat.
ALSO READ: Here is what Catholics, Jehovah Witness and pastors have to say about tithe »
6. If you want to give your money to Jesus, give it to the homeless, people in the hospital, hungry and naked people.
7. Private jet-flying Daddy G.Os should be paying tithe to their church members.
8. Many people are under the bondage of Malachi 3:8–10 which is actually about the priests robbing God, not the congregation robbing God.
9. Megachurches » are sitting on countries.
10. What are the churches doing with the 10% of 80 million people’s income?
These are just some of the things that he said in the interview. More can be found in the video below.
Daddy Freeze has been called the anti-Christ having the guts to say these scandalous things.
DADDY FREEZE: OAP SAYS SHOCKING THINGS ABOUT RELIGION
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" by Wolexdey(m): 12:46am On Jan 04, 2018
Peterosky:
.From the Bible portion you just quoted, it is correct to conclude that giving your January salary to the pastor is not biblical.The reason is because it is not every January your salary is increased. And let's assume that your salary is even increased every January, there is still no justification to give the entire salary to your pastor. It is only the addition to your salary that should be given as first fruit. Read that bible portion again and you will have the course to appreciate Daddy freez' position on this argument.

Please, do read the passage carefully. I Pray the Holy Spirit give you a divine interpretation.

Thanks!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

David Ibiyeomie: "No Coronavirus In Nigeria, Politicians Using It To Eat Money" / Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching / Rape: Prophet T.B Joshua Raped Me, Trapped Me In Synagogue For 14 Years – Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.