Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,058 members, 7,807,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" (73037 Views)

Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) / Daddy Freeze: Before You Give A Pastor Your January Salary, Think About This / Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" by Amuluonyenaego: 8:21am On Jan 04, 2018
Tell your pastor that you want to pay ur tithe or first fruit in another church, na dat time u go know say brain washing dey......NA WHO COME AMERICA COME LOOK LIGHT �.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" by Werehkpe: 8:32am On Jan 04, 2018
Histrings08:
Pfft... They're not giving it to the pastor buh to God... That's where daddy freeze is getting it wrong..

God does not need your money! Or do you think He goes to market or shopping?

What God wants from you is to live your neighbor as yourself and cater for the less privileged in society. Hence better give your money to people that need it.

But you funny o. Your pastor is wearing expensive clothes and driving the best cars and living in a mansion and you say you are not giving your money to the pastor but to God?

Nnaa, na better shampoo Dem use wash your hair o. Infact the brainwash wen Dem do u cannot be of this world o

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" by Werehkpe: 8:37am On Jan 04, 2018
Omotola no de pay January or first fruit but she is super successful and owns expensive properties

Una wen de pay first fruit can barely pay house rent.

Is it not wiser not to pay that useless thing called first fruit

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" by Fourwinds: 8:43am On Jan 04, 2018
DWJOBScom:

It's faith based and a relationship with God not pastors son. ".....and Daniel purposed in his heart not to have a portion of the king's meal" not because he didn't want the meal but he had a purpose and a relationship with God and watch how he was highly used by God. In the Acts of Aportles , people sold all that they had and brought it to the apostles' feet so it's isn't about emotions and All but purpose , faith and relationship
hahahahahaaa....as if we do no have faith and relationship with God...in my little environment have tongue lash some of my fellow Christians who parade themselves as special children of God...these set of people can attend every activities of church programs but look closely... they are the ones owing workers salary after making massive profit...they ensure that you don't do better than them either by getting close to the owner of the place where they work and gossip about others....they can lie in order to exploit others like will have in this present fuel crisis, do you know how many have lied in order to scam people of their hard earn money. the lists is endless...

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" by Fourwinds: 8:48am On Jan 04, 2018
macmiral:

I know, not all men of God out there are real men of God, but what am saying is, nothing concerns FrZ with anything Spiritual, if he wants to establish his own ministry (freethesheeple ministry) he is free rather than criticizing men like adeboye and oyedepo)

The wrath of God may come on him anytime sooner
don't forget I too criticize... So don't know if the wrath is also coming to me but I tell you I will continue to say it a lot of these people are not God's chosen... they are only there for their pockets

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" by sophy17(m): 8:55am On Jan 04, 2018
kodded:
how a man spend his money is not your business undecided

@dadick-freeze

"How a man spends his own money is not his business. Hmmm"
Yet your fraudters role model so called Pastors preaches tithe, condemn those who don't pay tithe, says they are robbing God. THEREBY CONTINUALLY TELLING PEOPLE HOW TO SPEND THEIR MONEY.
Double standard.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" by telimitless: 8:59am On Jan 04, 2018
I am tired and fed up of this man ranting and looking for unnecessary attention. If grown ups believe somethings and it's working them, why should you kill yourself and paint some people bad because of undeserved glory and applause. This man should tell me what he has done to make the society a better place individually or collectively. These are BIBLICAL PRINCIPLES that work for people and they must be taught, who's to teach them? You? Capital NO. Priests, Pastors and church leaders. I 'm not surprised at all if a man wants to be particularly just pick a FACT about a popular figure, popular belief. This is the TRUTH not a FACT and we believe it and not you. REIGN NOW and DRAIN LATER when there is nothing to counter again. If you know him please, tag him and tell him that we want to hear his exploits ( touching lifes/lives, building destiny, giving hope to people and not his IRRELEVANT rants on the media. If he does not believe in this principles, he should not use BIBLICAL PRINCIPLES to show us that he is somewhere UNNOTICED. Please pardon daddy freeze we are tired of your words let's see work.
This are not pastors words, they are HIS WORDS. BLAME THEM NOT. Thanks
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" by kodded(m): 9:07am On Jan 04, 2018
[s]
Jethrolite:
You need more work on your salvation than me.

You really think you can spread the gospel with foul words and intimidation?

You are doing the kingdom no good. If you are the model bible believing Christian then Jesus made a mistake, He should have remained in heaven.
[/s]

give your life to Christ or face eternal damnation

Luke 12 : 49

"I have come to bring fire on the earth, and how I wish it were already kindled!
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" by Next2Bezee(m): 9:12am On Jan 04, 2018
telimitless:
I am tired and fed up of this man ranting and looking for unnecessary attention. If grown ups believe somethings and it's working them, why should you kill yourself and paint some people bad because of undeserved glory and applause. This man should tell me what he has done to make the society a better place individually or collectively. These are BIBLICAL PRINCIPLES that work for people and they must be taught, who's to teach them? You? Capital NO. Priests, Pastors and church leaders. I 'm not surprised at all if a man wants to be particularly just pick a FACT about a popular figure, popular belief. This is the TRUTH not a FACT and we believe it and not you. REIGN NOW and DRAIN LATER when there is nothing to counter again. If you know him please, tag him and tell him that we want to hear his exploits ( touching lifes/lives, building destiny, giving hope to people and not his IRRELEVANT rants on the media. If he does not believe in this principles, he should not use BIBLICAL PRINCIPLES to show us that he is somewhere UNNOTICED. Please pardon daddy freeze we are tired of your words let's see work.
This are not pastors words, they are HIS WORDS. BLAME THEM NOT. Thanks

Lol you're a funny guy, so Freeze should not use biblical scriptures to show you that you're being exploited? The truth is indeed bitter.

Blessing is not money money money, God does not need your money. God has been blessing a lot of people without them paying a single dime to any pastor.

Adeboye and Oyedepo don't use your money to help the poor, they use it to buy private jets for themselves and build luxury universities where they charge their students no less than #800,000.

Nobody forced you to read Freeze related topics. If you don't like it, go and give your February - December salary to pastor join. E no concern anybody.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" by blueivy8: 9:12am On Jan 04, 2018
finally why are pastors workers looking so hungry? as if they've been suffering
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" by kodded(m): 9:16am On Jan 04, 2018
sophy17:

"How a man spends his own money is not his business. Hmmm"
Yet your fraudters role model so called Pastors preaches tithe, condemn those who don't pay tithe, says they are robbing God. THEREBY CONTINUALLY TELLING PEOPLE HOW TO SPEND THEIR MONEY.
Double standard.

no pastors will condemned you for not paying tithe, stop lying this is 2018 , change your lifestyles and always talk with facts not "them say , them say" gist, cause it is better to keep mouth shut that to open it and say false accusations against them

.....beside
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" by telimitless: 9:20am On Jan 04, 2018
[quote author=Next2Bezee post=63880506]

Lol you're a funny guy, so Freeze should not use biblical scriptures to show you that you're being exploited? The truth is indeed bitter.

Blessing is not money money money, God does not need your money. God has been blessing a lot of people without them paying a single dime to any pastor.

Adeboye and Oyedepo don't use your money to help the poor, they use it to buy private jets for themselves and build luxury universities where they charge their students no less than #800,000.

Nobody forced you to read Freeze related topics. If you don't like it, go and give your February - December salary to pastor join. E no concern anybody. These are facts not truth. If you are in the fold you understand better.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" by kodded(m): 9:22am On Jan 04, 2018
Enice:
na thunder go fire that ya mouth. You see say na you no get sense. If you give all your salary out, wetin you go chop? Block brain.

motor park tout, abeg wetin concern church with government,

na all the church members dey pay tithe nil ?, them tell you say the tithe na to build road and school,

why you no wan get sense this 2018

abeg go blame buhari for your frustration and leave those men, abi them point you gun collet your money ?

wetin be your own self

....useless abegro , Satan Don use this one destiny take play ludo finish sad

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" by DWJOBScom(m): 9:41am On Jan 04, 2018
Fourwinds:
hahahahahaaa....as if we do no have faith and relationship with God...in my little environment have tongue lash some of my fellow Christians who parade themselves as special children of God...these set of people can attend every activities of church programs but look closely... they are the ones owing workers salary after making massive profit...they ensure that you don't do better than them either by getting close to the owner of the place where they work and gossip about others....they can lie in order to exploit others like will have in this present fuel crisis, do you know how many have lied in order to scam people of their hard earn money. the lists is endless...

i agree with you on people who are so religious but dishonor their obligations and sometimes neglect their families too. When you serve God truly with all your heart , you won't be down with that challenge as he is a holy God
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" by Fourwinds: 9:48am On Jan 04, 2018
DWJOBScom:

i agree with you on people who are so religious but dishonor their obligations and sometimes neglect their families too. When you serve God truly with all your heart , you won't be down with that challenge as he is a holy God
about 95% of Nigerians are both Christians and Muslims yet how is the country are Americans close to God more than us Nigerians between USA and Nigerians who attend mosques and churches most...

why is their country doing better than ours...

this is another year...we should leave all these deceits and pretending to be covered by religious activities
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" by DWJOBScom(m): 9:59am On Jan 04, 2018
hostine316:

Define first fruit with biblical backings.

Nehemiah 10:37
And to bring the first of our dough, and our contributions, the fruit of every tree, the wine and the oil, to the priests, to the chambers of the house of our God; and to bring to the Levites the tithes from our ground, for it is the Levites who collect the tithes in all our towns where we labor.

sometimes we have to give ourselves too
2 Thessalonians 2:13[b][/b]
But we ought always to give thanks to God for you, brothers beloved by the Lord, because God chose you as the firstfruits to be saved, through sanctification by the Spirit and belief in the truth.
Ironically, what the New Testament teaches about giving is more extreme. God wants all of us (Romans 12:1). Because of that, every monetary blessing we have is His, and we should do with it as He leads—whether to use on ourselves or to use for others. Matthew 25:14-30 tells us that we should be responsible with His blessings. This would include giving for a purpose, giving by the leading of the Bible and the Holy Spirit, giving for the spread of the Gospel and the aid of the needy, and giving cheerfully. Whatever you choose to call that, it's simply Christian giving.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" by DWJOBScom(m): 10:01am On Jan 04, 2018
Fourwinds:
about 95% of Nigerians are both Christians and Muslims yet how is the country are Americans close to God more than us Nigerians between USA and Nigerians who attend mosques and churches most...

why is their country doing better than ours...

this is another year...we should leave all these deceits and pretending to be covered by religious activities

We won't leave God my brother o

Yes the deceit may be shown out to my face but my faith remains resolute. America and others are they finding it that rosy? threats here and there and vain legislature and all. God will sanitize his church as it belongs to him but i won't disobey him
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" by Lorenx(m): 10:13am On Jan 04, 2018
post=63866299:
All this na talk.. we are no longer children tossed to and fro by every wind of doctrine I'll give my first fruit to God.. daddy freeze go and cry.. first fruit tradition is normal.. people even give their first salary to their parents for blessing why won't I now give it to the Oracle of God.

sure client
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" by Jethrolite(m): 10:23am On Jan 04, 2018
kodded:
[s][/s]

give your life to Christ or face eternal damnation

Luke 12 : 49

"I have come to bring fire on the earth, and how I wish it were already kindled!

You need psychiatric help and you also need to rediscover Jesus. You are not different from Jim Jones.

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" by Enice(m): 10:25am On Jan 04, 2018
kodded:

motor park tout, abeg wetin concern church with government,

na all the church members dey pay tithe nil ?, them tell you say the tithe na to build road and school,

why you no wan get sense this 2018

abeg go blame buhari for your frustration and leave those men, abi them point you gun collet your money ?

wetin be your own self

....useless abegro , Satan Don use this one destiny take play ludo finish sad
see this olori buruku. No be una dey complain say una dey hungry, yet una go carry una whole salary give one man say na first fruit. Zombi of the highest order. Imbe
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" by loadedvibes: 10:32am On Jan 04, 2018
Lol.. bank on it
Lorenx:

sure client
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" by ProfChris10(m): 10:42am On Jan 04, 2018
Any educated fellow would mind their own business and not interfer on other people's decision. You choose to do so fine, it's your conviction, you choose not to, fine it's also your conviction. I wonder why people dey take panadol for another man's headache. I rest my case.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" by itsmeurLady(f): 11:03am On Jan 04, 2018
This daddy Freeze is foolish but he thinks he is wise... wat concerns you with what people give to God?!is it your money? Foolish Man, I blame the lady that is dating this foolish man.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" by sogud(m): 11:20am On Jan 04, 2018
Fourwinds:
a fellow Christian once told me I'm not born again just because I'm not a member of his church and baptized there....I just laughed because he didn't know who he was talking to... if Jesus Christ can preach and accept not just His own (Israel) but others the gentiles.. how dare someone tell me his church becomes his or her standard...can anyone tell me the criteria God uses in selecting the just yes He gave laws and commandments but how He blessed those who are not Israelites in the old before the coming of Jesus Christ remains a debate

Dnt mind dat ur frnd, he's lukin for mbers
hw wil he tel u such tin, did he tink u re a cana Christian or wat
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" by InvertedHammer: 11:22am On Jan 04, 2018
[quote author=ericmani post=63872878][/quote]

Your daddies prophesied that both men would not see 2018.

Oh well...

/
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" by Wolexdey(m): 11:49am On Jan 04, 2018
femi4:
Are you a farmer? Besides, it says "first fruits of your increse", Is there an increment in your salary.

God asked for first increment not all the harvest

You sound funny though... But first fruit offering is far more than what you imply.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" by Next2Bezee(m): 11:50am On Jan 04, 2018
itsmeurLady:
This daddy Freeze is foolish but he thinks he is wise... wat concerns you with what people give to God?!is it your money? Foolish Man, I blame the lady that is dating this foolish man.

Give to God? Lol sister you are giving money to pastor not to God. If your pastor has become your god then that is your business.

God doesn't come down to take your money, God doesn't need your money, ask someone smarter than you to gather all the money in the world and use it to tempt God and he will be sorely disappointed.

I blame the man that you are stalking.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" by olamariamjonez(m): 11:52am On Jan 04, 2018
Is their money sa, as long they dont use my money, nothing concern me.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" by Wolexdey(m): 11:53am On Jan 04, 2018
jackomagnus:

Study the bible by yourself, Christians are not under obligation to give certain percentages to wherever or whoever; they are only encouraged to give cheerfully and liberally (2 Corinthians 9:6-7). Christianity is not pre-Jesus Judaism o!

Who are Christians? They are people who hearken to the precepts of the FATHER and followers of CHRIST JESUS.

Giving has stages... GOD demands the best from us.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" by Wolexdey(m): 11:56am On Jan 04, 2018
Ucheamani:

2Corinthians 9:7- ...Let each one do just as be has resolved in his heart, not grudgingly or under compulsion for God loves a cheerful giver.
Proverbs 19:17 ... One who gives to the poor, lends to God.
Is your pastor poor?

You still don't get it. Probably if you read Proverbs 3:9-10, you might understand better...

Thanks and Bye
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" by BluntBoy(m): 12:09pm On Jan 04, 2018
Miles300:
money na fruit ?

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" by kodded(m): 12:09pm On Jan 04, 2018
[s]
Jethrolite:

You need psychiatric help and you also need to rediscover Jesus. You are not different from Jim Jones.
[/s]

you sinners hate the truth, repent your evil ways

....or end up in the lake that burns with fire and sulphur undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching / Pastor Challenges Lions To A Fight At Zoo & Almost Died / Rape: Prophet T.B Joshua Raped Me, Trapped Me In Synagogue For 14 Years – Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.