Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,716 members, 7,805,948 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

A Nairalander Visits The World's Coolest Library In China, Shares Her Experience - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Nairalander Visits The World's Coolest Library In China, Shares Her Experience (56362 Views)

Fortune Okudaye: Lady Rides Okada To Pay School Fees, Shares Her Experience / Biggest Library In West Africa In Picture / China Opens World’s Coolest Library, Its Interior Will Take Your Breath Away(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Visits The World's Coolest Library In China, Shares Her Experience by kwankwaso(m): 10:49pm On Jan 03, 2018
Cool
Re: A Nairalander Visits The World's Coolest Library In China, Shares Her Experience by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 03, 2018
Look at them. Shivering and drooling over a female like they have never in their entire lives seen such. Tueh!!! Women wrappers!!! Na so nairaland guys dey do? Forming hardcore alpha males in many threads degrading women but doing the exact opposite afterwards and in real life. See them. WEAKLINGS!! This is the REAL NIGERIAN MALE. Not all those shitty nonsense posts they make up and down thinking they are doing females a favour. i will bookmark this thread. Buhahahahahaha. Ooh! Women are powerful. Nigerian ladies are awesome!! If only they know and realise their worth and power on time.

6 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Visits The World's Coolest Library In China, Shares Her Experience by wizod(m): 10:56pm On Jan 03, 2018
Kenzico:
cry

When will I even step my foot outta this kontri sef
i thought d same way but through hard work and determination am in stavanger Norway today. Work hard and don't loose ur focus, u shall get there

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Visits The World's Coolest Library In China, Shares Her Experience by Nedfed(m): 11:09pm On Jan 03, 2018
Exactly wat I saw wen I went dia in my dream.
China and technology are like dis while
Nigeria and corruption are like dis too

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Visits The World's Coolest Library In China, Shares Her Experience by zicoraads: 11:11pm On Jan 03, 2018
MizMyColi:

Let them disgrace.
Eez it your disgrace?grin
You are surely bubbly this evening cheesy

I pray the baby starts shouting like the roof is about to go off grin tongue
Re: A Nairalander Visits The World's Coolest Library In China, Shares Her Experience by lilreese: 11:12pm On Jan 03, 2018
fine girl

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Visits The World's Coolest Library In China, Shares Her Experience by Talkwell: 11:13pm On Jan 03, 2018
Sophyrocks:
Look at them. Shivering and drooling over a female like they have never in their entire lives seen such. Tueh!!! Women wrappers!!! Na so nairaland guys dey do? Forming hardcore alpha males in many threads degrading women but doing the exact opposite afterwards and in real life. See them. WEAKLINGS!! This is the REAL NIGERIAN MALE. Not all those shitty nonsense posts they make up and down thinking they are doing females a favour. i will bookmark this thread. Buhahahahahaha. Ooh! Women are powerful. Nigerian ladies are awesome!! If only they know and realise their worth and power on time.

This feminism stuff is really eating you up,so much bitterness in your Post

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Visits The World's Coolest Library In China, Shares Her Experience by Thylord(m): 11:16pm On Jan 03, 2018
Shedrack777:
I'll Be There This Year In Jesus Name. Amen!
to go and do what if i may ask.
Re: A Nairalander Visits The World's Coolest Library In China, Shares Her Experience by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 03, 2018
Talkwell:

Hope your lifespan has increased since you mentioned that word FEMINISM. Seems that word turns you boys on in this forum.

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Visits The World's Coolest Library In China, Shares Her Experience by daveP(m): 11:26pm On Jan 03, 2018
Oh my goiz!! Two wrongs don't make one right na
Double meaning intended! Phew
Re: A Nairalander Visits The World's Coolest Library In China, Shares Her Experience by hidhrhis(m): 11:28pm On Jan 03, 2018
what do u expect me to do in dis library?
read?
nah
I will only take selfie to show to all my Facebook friends,Instagram I travelled to China even went ahead to d library u guys see on Ur phone
Re: A Nairalander Visits The World's Coolest Library In China, Shares Her Experience by HeWrites(m): 11:34pm On Jan 03, 2018
I remember the lady moniker..
But mod go ban me iffa drop am
Re: A Nairalander Visits The World's Coolest Library In China, Shares Her Experience by Dammyzeal007(m): 11:35pm On Jan 03, 2018
Kenzico:
cry

... God will bless you with a Sudanese visa bro.. Claim the blessing
Re: A Nairalander Visits The World's Coolest Library In China, Shares Her Experience by willibounce1(m): 11:35pm On Jan 03, 2018
Talkwell:

No it's not bitterness. She is actually saying the truth. Many of you guys here behave like goats when you see a female picture here. Y'all start forming nice and cool and singing senseless praises. Some Idio.ts will even go as far as begging for number via pm and when they are bounced like the phool that they are, they come back to throw insults. Except you live in a forest, there are many pretty ladies out there in your streets. Some of una never get mind to say hi to girls wey dey live for una street, na to come online con dey droll untop picture wey una no know whether na real or fake. Awon omo ase!

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Visits The World's Coolest Library In China, Shares Her Experience by HeWrites(m): 11:37pm On Jan 03, 2018
wizod:
i thought d same way but through hard work and determination am in stavanger Norway today. Work hard and don't loose ur focus, u shall get there

Always dreaming of traveling outside naija

Am 18.. Still mama's boy lipsrsealed
Re: A Nairalander Visits The World's Coolest Library In China, Shares Her Experience by correctguy101(m): 11:42pm On Jan 03, 2018
alexistaiwo:
Can you find and read the "Book of life" there? undecided

If not....

Gerrrahhherreee!!! angry

Hey, the book of Life is written in your DNA. Dig?

Any other book claimed to be a book of Life is lipsrsealed
Re: A Nairalander Visits The World's Coolest Library In China, Shares Her Experience by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jan 03, 2018
willibounce1:

No it's not bitterness. She is actually saying the truth. Many of you guys here behave like goats when you see a female picture here. Y'all start forming nice and cool and singing senseless praises. Some Idio.ts will even go as far as begging for number via pm and when they are bounced like the phool that they are, they come back to throw insults. Except you live in a forest, there are many pretty ladies out there in your streets. Some of una never get mind to say hi to girls wey dey live for una street, na to come online con dey droll untop picture wey una no know whether na real or fake. Awon omo ase!

Thank you jare. I dont understand why the truth hurts the more when a female says it to these NL boys. If this lady refuses their pm you will see wailing threads up and down. NL boys that can wail for africa!! The op posted something educative for all to benefit from and all they could notice was the lady alone. Nothing about the pics at all.
Re: A Nairalander Visits The World's Coolest Library In China, Shares Her Experience by TheShopKeeper(m): 11:44pm On Jan 03, 2018
Why won't the Chinede be good academically...
Re: A Nairalander Visits The World's Coolest Library In China, Shares Her Experience by elantraceey(f): 11:56pm On Jan 03, 2018
unbitchable:
women una too get problem, what's the fuss about.

Our problem is some of you men that will spam our mails unnecessarily like you haven't seen a beautiful lady before.
Our problem is some of you men that'll praise us this moment and insult us the next moment when you notice what you'll think as a flaw like some retards are doing on this thread.

There's no fuss about you anything, she didn't request for any exposure else she would have created the thread herself, she only shared her experience with Explorers and he asked for permission to share, if she doesnt want her identity know to avoid unnecessarily popularity and unwanted mails , what's the problem there? undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Visits The World's Coolest Library In China, Shares Her Experience by MOTIVEBI: 12:17am On Jan 04, 2018
China is bae... if na naija that library for turn black by now...
Re: A Nairalander Visits The World's Coolest Library In China, Shares Her Experience by MizMyColi(f): 12:22am On Jan 04, 2018
zicoraads:

You are surely bubbly this evening cheesy

I pray the baby starts shouting like the roof is about to go off grin tongue

Mehn, she cooperates tonight.
Baby's been asleep all this while.
Lucky me, eh?
cheesy
Re: A Nairalander Visits The World's Coolest Library In China, Shares Her Experience by unbitchable(m): 12:36am On Jan 04, 2018
MizMyColi:

Guy, you be confam ijiot! grin

Lol

Look at this one telling me go and marry.

I am married, happily so.

Now, back to the matter at hand.
Let me school you.

Look son, you don't go judging people by reason of what they post because it does not agree with your own ideologies.
What you posted on this thread projects you as jealous, inferior and a never do well.
Is that the kind of person you really want to be?
If not, kindly desist from judging others.

nawa o, no be mizmycoli be dis? Anyways, anyone who knows way back in politics sec knows you are a bad mouth. It's by grace your hubby is coping, i feel for him.
Re: A Nairalander Visits The World's Coolest Library In China, Shares Her Experience by unbitchable(m): 12:46am On Jan 04, 2018
elantraceey:

Our problem is some of you men that will spam our mails unnecessarily like you haven't seen a beautiful lady before.
Our problem is some of you men that'll praise us this moment and insult us the next moment when you notice what you'll think as a flaw like some retards are doing on this thread.

There's no fuss about you anything, she didn't request for any exposure else she would have created the thread herself, she only shared her experience with Explorers and he asked for permission to share, if she doesnt want her identity know to avoid unnecessarily popularity and unwanted mails , what's the problem there? undecided
Are you sure you're in the right frame of mind before replying? I strongly doubt you are. What's wrong with you women?, y'all digust me, y'all feel inferior & suffer low self esteem until men validates you.
Why is she bitching if explorers deemed it neccessary to accord her due credit?
Y'all ladies should keep bitching without no sense

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Visits The World's Coolest Library In China, Shares Her Experience by elantraceey(f): 12:52am On Jan 04, 2018
unbitchable:
Are you sure you're in the right frame of mind before replying? I stronglydoubt you are. What's wrong with you women?, y'all digust me, y'all feel inferior & suffer low self esteem until men validates you.
Why is she bitching if explorers deemed it neccessary to accord her due credit?
Y'all ladies should keep bitching without no sense

grin grin So choosing to be anonymous is now termed bitching? So you cannot be a private person in peace again....... hahahhahahhahahh grin grin

Check yourself very well, then you'll find out the one who feels inferior and suffers low self esteem.

Guys that reasons like you do needs serious help before y'all completely lose it.

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Visits The World's Coolest Library In China, Shares Her Experience by joepentwo(m): 1:08am On Jan 04, 2018
The lady is beautiful! The library is well equip and cool! But someone should explain the writings on the wall for me

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Visits The World's Coolest Library In China, Shares Her Experience by unbitchable(m): 1:22am On Jan 04, 2018
elantraceey:

grin grin So choosing to be anonymous is now termed bitching? So you cannot be a private person in peace again....... hahahhahahhahahh grin grin

Check yourself very well, then you'll find out the one who feels inferior an suffers low self esteem.

Guys that reasons like you do needs serious help before y'all completely lose it.
Little miss, bitchiness aptly befits you. why are you defending stupidity?
She had earlier created a thread in a particular section but called on explorers to help give it an attention.
So where justifies the claim for anonymity, if i could still go to the original section to fish out the thread bearing her moniker on it?
Y'all should stop all these sweeping remarks about guys, y'all act dumbness in the name of smartness, meanwhile, it takes more than a two round girls & a coochie to be a woman which majority of you lack the essentials. Men should get more serious not every skirt is normal afterall.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Visits The World's Coolest Library In China, Shares Her Experience by pussygotlips: 1:50am On Jan 04, 2018
mcheww l swear i know this lady.

j if you are reading this better pm me
Re: A Nairalander Visits The World's Coolest Library In China, Shares Her Experience by Obi1kenobi(m): 2:48am On Jan 04, 2018
Don't see the point hiding the lady's moniker.

I happen to know her face from my department in UNN (different sets), but the name escapes me. smiley
Re: A Nairalander Visits The World's Coolest Library In China, Shares Her Experience by Fezzolee: 2:54am On Jan 04, 2018
Lol guy na wa o u �
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

Even if u no know book just enter this library and book go know u whether e like am or not

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Visits The World's Coolest Library In China, Shares Her Experience by Nobody: 3:29am On Jan 04, 2018
willibounce1:

@bold, they will even create multiple monikers to stalk her.
Then transfer their frustration to all Nigerian women when the stalking doesn't get them anywhere.
The way these people take women matter serious is just mind boggling. Its better they dedicate that energy and time to bettering their lives and making something of themelves offline.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Visits The World's Coolest Library In China, Shares Her Experience by chukxie(m): 3:48am On Jan 04, 2018
Nice! See my person! Happy new year ! Please, ignore those 'bad mouth' people.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Visits The World's Coolest Library In China, Shares Her Experience by ElPhoche(m): 3:57am On Jan 04, 2018
Kenzico:
cry

One day, you will. 2016 December, I didn't even dream of leaving Nigeria to enter Ghana in 2017. Fastforward to September, I am in God's own country. Nothing planning on coming back anytime soon. You would travel soon. Good bless your hustle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Python Killed In Tai Solarin University Of Education (TASUED) / 10 Common Facts About Kogi State University Girls / 17 Awesome Words You May Not Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.