Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,959 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Professional CV and Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers - Jobs/Vacancies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Professional CV and Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers (20121 Views)

FREE Professional CV And Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers / Differences Between A CV And A Resume / Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professional CV and Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers by Dasini: 3:10pm On Jan 18, 2018
dayoolawuni@yahoo.com
Re: Professional CV and Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers by Realtunz: 3:16pm On Jan 18, 2018
PatrickOkunima:
I run a CV writing business. The templates I am about to give out are the exact ones I use in creating professional CVs and cover letters for my clients. With these templates, You can create a stunning CV and cover letter in less than 20 minutes. Comment with your email address if you're interested and I'll send you the templates. It's 100% FREE.
usmankeem@gmail.com
Re: Professional CV and Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers by Tsufyaan: 5:06pm On Jan 18, 2018
I'm interested too my email address is olasuf_ngr@yahoo.co.uk.
Re: Professional CV and Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers by teepha: 5:22pm On Jan 18, 2018
abisola146@gmail.com
Re: Professional CV and Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers by victorava(m): 5:36pm On Jan 18, 2018
I'm interested. Here's my email address: victorchibabi@gmail.com. God bless you
Re: Professional CV and Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers by innywills(f): 6:40pm On Jan 18, 2018
I am interested sir please send the template to this email address.....innyimoh@gmail.com
Re: Professional CV and Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers by Ebi4life: 6:41pm On Jan 18, 2018
PatrickOkunima:
I run a CV writing business. The templates I am about to give out are the exact ones I use in creating professional CVs and cover letters for my clients. With these templates, You can create a stunning CV and cover letter in less than 20 minutes. Comment with your email address if you're interested and I'll send you the templates. It's 100% FREE.
send to me: eofubu@gmail.com
Re: Professional CV and Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers by daddyayomide(m): 8:18pm On Jan 18, 2018
Am interested in CV
My email is dadaolugbenga7621@gmail.com
Tanks
Re: Professional CV and Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers by jojomario(m): 8:29pm On Jan 18, 2018
taiwofaniyi@gmail.com
Re: Professional CV and Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers by Transitions: 8:54pm On Jan 18, 2018
Hey peeps, what makes résumé professional isn't the template, but d content!!! Just speaking as an established executive in résumé building ooo ...Thanks
Re: Professional CV and Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers by samwell00: 2:40am On Jan 19, 2018
INterested
chidiokogwu@gmail.com
Re: Professional CV and Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers by frankdudus(m): 8:16am On Jan 19, 2018
Interested,

Frankdudus@gmail.com
Re: Professional CV and Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers by Ogechi19: 9:17am On Jan 19, 2018
please I'm interested. eveume4life69@gmail.com
Re: Professional CV and Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers by Bism(m): 9:20am On Jan 19, 2018
I am interested. bishopcareer@yahoo.com
Re: Professional CV and Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers by Jenim: 11:19am On Jan 19, 2018
Do you know that the difference between a good CV and a brilliant CV greatly affects hiring decisions?

As someone who goes through quite a number of CVs regularly, I see a lot of candidates make basic and fundamental errors. Trust me, this makes ALL the difference in you being a 'Yes', a 'No', or a 'Maybe' candidate.

I am not an expert but I like to believe I have a particularly keen eye for detail, grammar and word layout.

I can help you improve your CV to better present your experiences to recruiters and hiring managers.

I can also help you build a strong CV, if you don't have one!

Feel free to send me a message or leave a comment below.
Re: Professional CV and Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers by gucciangel(m): 11:29am On Jan 19, 2018
PatrickOkunima:
Pls help a brother, akoranthony18@gmail.com
Re: Professional CV and Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers by Keglet(m): 11:29am On Jan 19, 2018
PatrickOkunima:

thank you for this. please send to kingsleyatemiehart@yahoo.com

Thanks smiley
Re: Professional CV and Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers by Phedam: 4:17pm On Jan 19, 2018
Am interested sir. Oluwafemionifadep@gmail.com
Re: Professional CV and Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers by kingchukwudi(m): 4:36pm On Jan 19, 2018
Pls am interested kingsleykesso@gmail.com
Re: Professional CV and Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers by Dovie1240(m): 4:43pm On Jan 19, 2018
Re: Professional CV and Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers by Authenticity(m): 5:58pm On Jan 19, 2018
ogbesora@gmail.com
Re: Professional CV and Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers by echobazz: 8:43pm On Jan 19, 2018
echobazz96@gmail.com
Thanks in advance.
Re: Professional CV and Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers by Sommycossy: 9:02pm On Jan 19, 2018
sommycossy@gmail.com
Re: Professional CV and Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers by ojmetrix(m): 9:37pm On Jan 19, 2018
pls i need Josesokwori9@gmail. com thanks
Re: Professional CV and Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers by oluwakinte: 9:54pm On Jan 19, 2018
Pls I need it, send it to: bayodea2003@gmail.com
Re: Professional CV and Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers by Sholacent(m): 10:19pm On Jan 19, 2018
please send it to me via xxultant@gmail.com
Re: Professional CV and Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers by haildeji: 11:38pm On Jan 19, 2018
PatrickOkunima:

Please send to haildeji@yahoo.com thanks
Re: Professional CV and Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers by kolakolex: 3:38am On Jan 20, 2018
kolakolex@gmail.com
Re: Professional CV and Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers by Seyi8701: 4:07am On Jan 20, 2018
PatrickOkunima:

hi, i would be glad if you can send to me via my email, isaacolukowade@gmail.com, thanks boss!
Re: Professional CV and Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers by henrynkem(m): 5:59am On Jan 20, 2018
henrynkem00@gmail.com
pls I need the template.
Re: Professional CV and Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers by jones2014: 6:41am On Jan 20, 2018
Hostine2007@yahoo.com

cc: patrickokunima
Re: Professional CV and Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers by effico(m): 8:01am On Jan 20, 2018
PatrickOkunima:
Pls send to me,
Okemeemmanuel1@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (22) (Reply)

UNICEF Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (13 Positions) / Now Employed, 1st Class Graduate Spends First Wage On Billboard To Say Thanks! / 2017 Microsoft Graduate Internship Recruitment (interns4afrika Program)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.