Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

Professional CV and Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Professional CV and Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers (20134 Views)

FREE Professional CV And Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers / Differences Between A CV And A Resume / Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professional CV and Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers by RAUFBALE(m): 9:08am On Jan 06, 2018
bastragous@gmail.com
Re: Professional CV and Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers by bidyahaya(m): 10:11am On Jan 06, 2018
yahaya18.ay@gmail.com
Re: Professional CV and Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers by DeltaBachelor(m): 10:48am On Jan 06, 2018
PatrickOkunima:
I run a CV writing business. The templates I am about to give out are the exact ones I use in creating professional CVs and cover letters for my clients. With these templates, You can create a stunning CV and cover letter in less than 20 minutes. Comment with your email address if you're interested and I'll send you the templates. It's 100% FREE.
deltabachelor@gmail.com thank you
Re: Professional CV and Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers by Slikor(m): 1:30pm On Jan 06, 2018
interested pls. slikor2005@gmail.com
Re: Professional CV and Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers by emehnorah: 1:40pm On Jan 06, 2018
emehnorah@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Professional CV and Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers by mimi2003: 2:41pm On Jan 06, 2018
please send to namimi.mm@gmail. thank you
Re: Professional CV and Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers by olakaokemiri: 2:42pm On Jan 06, 2018
olaokemiri@gmail.com
Re: Professional CV and Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers by tomwee: 2:45pm On Jan 06, 2018
I am interested send to emenyedu@gmail.com
Re: Professional CV and Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers by oyinlolarh(f): 2:59pm On Jan 06, 2018
moninuola89@gmail.com
Re: Professional CV and Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers by classicalbabs: 3:16pm On Jan 06, 2018
tbabs29@gmail.com
Re: Professional CV and Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers by atolagbeolaleka: 3:17pm On Jan 06, 2018
Atolagbeolalekan22@gmail.com...thanks
Re: Professional CV and Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers by Blueivey: 3:22pm On Jan 06, 2018
Noahofourgeneration@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Professional CV and Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers by Jumeeeeesal(m): 3:33pm On Jan 06, 2018
Interested: likmanndagi@gmail.com. Thanking you in anticipation
Re: Professional CV and Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers by Teekrayne(m): 3:45pm On Jan 06, 2018
PatrickOkunima:
I run a CV writing business. The templates I am about to give out are the exact ones I use in creating professional CVs and cover letters for my clients. With these templates, You can create a stunning CV and cover letter in less than 20 minutes. Comment with your email address if you're interested and I'll send you the templates. It's 100% FREE.

Talktotimmy028@gmail.com
Re: Professional CV and Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers by omeiza49ja: 3:54pm On Jan 06, 2018
pls help a brother davidomeiza797@yahoo.com
Re: Professional CV and Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers by Femillionz(m): 5:27pm On Jan 06, 2018
25 most difficult questions to be prepared for on a job interview

Some ways have been proven to always win the heart of your interviewers

So, you are one of those who want to build a career and has several interviews to face in the coming months till you bag the best offer. Straightly, I will pour it out that the interview session is more than just questions and answers as we all know and the importance of equipping yourself before every interview no matter how much you know cannot be over emphasized.

RIDE WITH ME

http://jobintelng.com/2018/01/25-most-difficult-questions-to-be-prepared-for-on-a-job-interview/
Re: Professional CV and Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers by evablazen: 5:57pm On Jan 06, 2018
charlyjide@gmail.com
Re: Professional CV and Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers by Dharmiejoe(m): 6:02pm On Jan 06, 2018
esm.dre@gmail.com
Re: Professional CV and Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers by Becoted001(m): 7:42pm On Jan 06, 2018
Becoted@gmail.com
Re: Professional CV and Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers by Ndukings: 7:57pm On Jan 06, 2018
PatrickOkunima:

Please I will need it
ndukingsman@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Professional CV and Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers by assurance11: 8:58pm On Jan 06, 2018
I'm very much interested please send vicky4real7@yahoo.com
Re: Professional CV and Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers by Mide30(f): 9:17pm On Jan 06, 2018
[quote author=PatrickOkunima post=63864233]I run a CV writing business. The templates I am about to give out are the exact ones I use in creating professional CVs and cover letters for my clients. With these templates, You can create a stunning CV and cover letter in less than 20 minutes. Comment with your email address if you're interested and I'll send you the templates. It's 100% FREE.[/quote
nice one, y not send it here since everyone can see it here and I guess most people need it
Re: Professional CV and Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers by mywill2022(m): 9:23pm On Jan 06, 2018
Please send it to me via mywill2022@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Professional CV and Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers by mywill2022(m): 9:28pm On Jan 06, 2018
Please send it to me too via. mywill2022@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Professional CV and Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers by Sunny360: 9:50pm On Jan 06, 2018
PatrickOkunima:
Thanks a lot bro.
sunnybiz360@gmail.com
Re: Professional CV and Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers by obaile: 10:26pm On Jan 06, 2018
PatrickOkunima:

Mail received. Thanks and God bless you more.
Re: Professional CV and Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers by tammyboy1(m): 10:29pm On Jan 06, 2018
Re: Professional CV and Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers by Nitana: 10:41pm On Jan 06, 2018
Please I need it. ebuehiisaachumble@gmail.com
Re: Professional CV and Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers by johndel05(m): 2:12am On Jan 07, 2018
I am interested johndel565@gmail.com
Re: Professional CV and Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers by abeladepoju(m): 3:46am On Jan 07, 2018
I'm interested: abeladepoju@gmail. com.Many thanks!
Re: Professional CV and Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers by Abolanlea24: 7:43am On Jan 07, 2018
p

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply)

2017 Microsoft Graduate Internship Recruitment (interns4afrika Program) / Vacancies @ Actionaid Nigeria (Abuja And Lagos) - August 2014. / I'm Called For An Interview, I Need Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.