Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,889 members, 7,806,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

Name One Achievement Of Fayose, After 4 Years, And Win 1K Recharge Card - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Name One Achievement Of Fayose, After 4 Years, And Win 1K Recharge Card (4469 Views)

Governor Fayemi Embraces Fayose, After Shading Him At An Event (Photos) / Photos From The Scene Of Fayose's Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge. / Video Of Fayose Arriving EFCC Office Emerges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name One Achievement Of Fayose, After 4 Years, And Win 1K Recharge Card by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:36pm On Jan 03, 2018
Please this thread is not for trading of insults...

If you know any project commissioned by fayose just post the picture let's see..as this will help his presidential ambition, and also PDP to retain Ekiti State in the gubernatorial election coming up in few months time..

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Name One Achievement Of Fayose, After 4 Years, And Win 1K Recharge Card by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:40pm On Jan 03, 2018
Salamrushdie, temitemi1 uchesecondus Tonyebarcanista

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name One Achievement Of Fayose, After 4 Years, And Win 1K Recharge Card by Leverageisback(m): 6:41pm On Jan 03, 2018
No mind am afonja noise maker

2 Likes

Re: Name One Achievement Of Fayose, After 4 Years, And Win 1K Recharge Card by Shawnnn01: 6:42pm On Jan 03, 2018
Lol

1 Like

Re: Name One Achievement Of Fayose, After 4 Years, And Win 1K Recharge Card by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:45pm On Jan 03, 2018
abokibuhari:
After we know your main gender now

Is that your contribution? Which project has fayose commissioned?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name One Achievement Of Fayose, After 4 Years, And Win 1K Recharge Card by yanshDoctor: 6:45pm On Jan 03, 2018
look like you forgot that buhari plug the nation into recession. all states are struggling to pay teachers salaries.

15 Likes

Re: Name One Achievement Of Fayose, After 4 Years, And Win 1K Recharge Card by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 03, 2018
Leave Ekiti, Benue is where the fire is burning.

4 Likes

Re: Name One Achievement Of Fayose, After 4 Years, And Win 1K Recharge Card by omokab: 6:46pm On Jan 03, 2018
Leverageisback:
No mind am afonja noise maker
you are not serious. No be adopted child of igbo again? The spoke man for igbo. Fayose for south east president cpme 2019.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name One Achievement Of Fayose, After 4 Years, And Win 1K Recharge Card by yarimo(m): 6:46pm On Jan 03, 2018
None
None
None
None = F9
In Latin dictionary FAYOSE means failure

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name One Achievement Of Fayose, After 4 Years, And Win 1K Recharge Card by omenkaLives(m): 6:46pm On Jan 03, 2018
Knowing the exact location of the Mumu buttons of Pigs and Idiots and pressing same at irregular interval.

That should count for something.

Look at them so ecstatic about what happened in Guma and girating in my mentions like pigs given left over muffins. Little do they know I'd never be deterred from bashing their flat heads in whenever occasion demands it. wink

Come on Wike Media Pigs- WMP. and Members of IPOB Bureau dé Statistics.. Come tell us what your demigod has achieved.

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Name One Achievement Of Fayose, After 4 Years, And Win 1K Recharge Card by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:47pm On Jan 03, 2018
Please those residing in Ekiti State, should help with pictures of commissioned, on going or soon to be commissioned projects by Fayose...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Name One Achievement Of Fayose, After 4 Years, And Win 1K Recharge Card by Leverageisback(m): 6:48pm On Jan 03, 2018
omokab:
you are not serious. No be adopted child of igbo again? The spoke man for igbo. Fayose for south east president cpme 2019.
Tufiakwa you afonjas can have him back

1 Like

Re: Name One Achievement Of Fayose, After 4 Years, And Win 1K Recharge Card by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:50pm On Jan 03, 2018
yanshDoctor:
look like you forgot that buhari plug the nation into recession. all states are struggling to pay teachers salaries.

Anambra
Ebonyi
IMO
Gombe
Kano
Ogun
Kebbi etc
States Governors have been commissioning projects, where is that of Fayose, even if it is one....mention it..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Name One Achievement Of Fayose, After 4 Years, And Win 1K Recharge Card by 1nigeriamyfoot: 6:52pm On Jan 03, 2018
SEE DEM LUNATIC BUHARI MEDIA CREW, WAIL ON grin grin grin

AREGBESOLA HAVE SPENT 7YEARS WITH NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT EXCEPT OWING SALARIES DESPITE PAYING HALF SALARY!

BUHARI HAVE SPENT 2YEARS WITH NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT OTHER THAN FULANI KILLINGS, STARVATION, FUEL SCARCITY FOR 6TIMES WITHIN HIS 2YRS AND EIGHT MONTH IN OFFICE, INFLATION, SORROW, TEARS, & BLOOD!

BUHARI MET DOLLAR AT NGN197/$1 BUT A DOLLAR NOW SOLD AT NGN365/$1

BUHARI MET PETROL(P.M.S) AT 87NAIRA PER LITRE BUT RAISED IT TO 145NAIRA PER LITRE!

BUHARI MET A BAG OF RICE AT 8,000NAIRA BUT RAISED IT TO 20,000NAIRA THROUGH HIS BAD POLICY!

BUHARI IS THE FIRST PRESIDENT IN THE HISTORY OF THIS COUNTRY TO LEGALIZE GHOST WORKERS BY APPOINTING 8GHOST WORKERS OF WHICH SOME OF THEM DIED A YEAR AGO BEFORE THEIR APPOINTMENT

POWER GENERATION WENT TO 0MW FOR THE FIRST TIME IN THE HISTORY OF THIS COUNTRY COURTESY OF BUHARI!

BUHARI IS THE FIRST PRESIDENT TO HAVE RULED TWICE BUT TAKE THIS COUNTRY TO RECESSION DURING HIS 2 TENURE!

MORE COMING...

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Name One Achievement Of Fayose, After 4 Years, And Win 1K Recharge Card by tigerclaws: 6:53pm On Jan 03, 2018
[s]
omenkaLives:
Knowing the exact location of the Mumu buttons of Pigs and Idiots and pressing same at irregular interval.

Look at them so ecstatic about what happened in Guma and girating in my mentions like pigs given left over muffins. Little do they know I'd never be deterred from bashing their flat heads in whenever occasion demands it. wink
[/s]
shatap your mouth there
your people are being massacred both by fulani herdsmen and terrorist Nigerian army and instead of standing in the spirit of solidarity you're here talking Nonsense
all you know how to do is to sabotage them and worship your God Buhari and also support their killer because they're from the same tribe with your God Buhari

go and hide your face in shame of course you have no shame
today supposed to be a black Wednesday for you but no you rather criticize those supporting them than support them
repent dude
grow up and get some love

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name One Achievement Of Fayose, After 4 Years, And Win 1K Recharge Card by lastmessenger: 6:54pm On Jan 03, 2018
omenkaLives:

your brothers were massacred in Benue by fulani herdsmen this few days and you have time to talk about fayose. You should bury your head in shame.
Anyway I don't live in ekiti and therefore I cannot say if he did commission projects or not but one outstanding achievement of this Governor is that he stood his ground and made sure that ekiti state is safe from the jihadist herdsmen. Fulani herdsmen were shown where they belong in ekiti state.
For those living in ekiti, let's see what you have to say about fayose visible project. I'm sure he has many.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name One Achievement Of Fayose, After 4 Years, And Win 1K Recharge Card by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:54pm On Jan 03, 2018
[s]
1nigeriamyfoot:
SEE DEM LUNATIC BUHARI MEDIA CREW, WAIL ON grin grin grin

AREGBESOLA HAVE SPENT 7YEARS WITH NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT EXCEPT OWING SALARIES DESPITE PAYING HALF SALARY!

BUHARI HAVE SPENT 2YEARS WITH NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT OTHER THAN FULANI KILLINGS, STARVATION, FUEL SCARCITY FOR 6TIMES WITHIN HIS 2YRS AND EIGHT MONTH IN OFFICE, INFLATION, SORROW, TEARS, & BLOOD!

[/s]

Open a thread for them, this is About the so called Best Governor and Presidential aspirant Under PDP, Mr. Fayose..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Name One Achievement Of Fayose, After 4 Years, And Win 1K Recharge Card by Achuwa1(m): 6:54pm On Jan 03, 2018
Fayose speaks up when Fulani terrorist herdsmen kills innocent citizen tht buhari swore to protect and ccannot even rescue, instead buhari foot soldiers the Nigeria army do the bidding of their dullard by protecting the well armed terrorist herdsmen after they must have finished carrying out their cleansing.
Benue state comes to mind

3 Likes

Re: Name One Achievement Of Fayose, After 4 Years, And Win 1K Recharge Card by BlackDBagba: 6:55pm On Jan 03, 2018
He managed to stay alive despite all the attacks on his person.

2 Likes

Re: Name One Achievement Of Fayose, After 4 Years, And Win 1K Recharge Card by omenkaLives(m): 6:55pm On Jan 03, 2018
lastmessenger:
your brothers were massacred in Benue by fulani herdsmen this few days and you have time to talk about fayose. You should bury your head in shame.
Anyway I don't live in ekiti and therefore I cannot say if he did commission projects or not but one outstanding achievement of this Governor is that he stood his ground and made sure that ekiti state is safe from the jihadist herdsmen. Fulani herdsmen were shown where they belong in ekiti state.
For those living in ekiti, let's see what you have to say about fayose visible project. I'm sure he has many.
They have arrived with their upholstery garments. cheesy

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Name One Achievement Of Fayose, After 4 Years, And Win 1K Recharge Card by tigerclaws: 6:56pm On Jan 03, 2018
lastmessenger:
today both by fulani herdsmen and terrorist Nigerian army
the dude gat no soul because only soulless person will dine with the murderers of his people
what a crying shame
nairalanders knows how shameless he is
Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Name One Achievement Of Fayose, After 4 Years, And Win 1K Recharge Card by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:56pm On Jan 03, 2018
tigerclaws:
[s][/s]
shatap your mouth there
your people are being massacred both by fulani herdsmen and terrorist Nigerian army and instead of standing in the spirit of solidarity you're here talking Nonsense
all you know how to do is to sabotage them and worship your God Buhari and also support their killer because they're from the same tribe with your God Buhari

go and hide your face in shame of course you have no shame
today supposed to be a black Wednesday for you but no you rather criticize those supporting them than support them
repent dude
grow up and get some love

BloodyKiller stay off this thread ...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Name One Achievement Of Fayose, After 4 Years, And Win 1K Recharge Card by Achuwa1(m): 6:56pm On Jan 03, 2018
The only man tht holds buhari by his balls

2 Likes

Re: Name One Achievement Of Fayose, After 4 Years, And Win 1K Recharge Card by tigerclaws: 6:56pm On Jan 03, 2018
[s]
omenkaLives:
They have arrived. cheesy
[/s]
shatap there and get out old man
behave like your age

8 Likes

Re: Name One Achievement Of Fayose, After 4 Years, And Win 1K Recharge Card by tigerclaws: 6:57pm On Jan 03, 2018
[s]
NgeneUkwenu:

BloodyKiller stay off this thread ...
[/s]
what's this one saying
sorry mr man I don't have your time unless you wish me to have

10 Likes

Re: Name One Achievement Of Fayose, After 4 Years, And Win 1K Recharge Card by Bolustical: 7:00pm On Jan 03, 2018
Ok
Re: Name One Achievement Of Fayose, After 4 Years, And Win 1K Recharge Card by Bolustical: 7:00pm On Jan 03, 2018
Yes
Re: Name One Achievement Of Fayose, After 4 Years, And Win 1K Recharge Card by lastmessenger: 7:00pm On Jan 03, 2018
omenkaLives:
They have arrived. cheesy
proudly Igbo any day any time. Are you proud to come from the benue? Why are you not feeling the pains of your people? Is 30k bmc stipend enough for you to disregard the life of your people ?

9 Likes

Re: Name One Achievement Of Fayose, After 4 Years, And Win 1K Recharge Card by madridguy(m): 7:00pm On Jan 03, 2018
grin grin grin Kponmo cutting governor tongue

1 Like

Re: Name One Achievement Of Fayose, After 4 Years, And Win 1K Recharge Card by 1nigeriamyfoot: 7:01pm On Jan 03, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
[s]

Open a thread for them, this is About the so called Best Governor and Presidential aspirant Under PDP, Mr. Fayose..[/s]
We need to focus on that goat named Buhari, you are not from Ekiti! Allow the people of Ekiti to vent their anger!
Agutan Jemojemo

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Declares Interest For Nigeria President 2023 (photo) / Lekki -- A City With No Government / Sunday Igboho: The Mistake I Made

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.