Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,319 members, 7,780,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:12 PM

List Of Things That Must Be Found In A Girl's Menstrual Period Kit - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List Of Things That Must Be Found In A Girl's Menstrual Period Kit (2816 Views)

Sex During Menstrual Period / My Girlfriend Only Comes To My Place During Her Menstrual Period / Please Help! I Had Sex With My Gf On Her Menstrual Period And Now This Happened. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Things That Must Be Found In A Girl's Menstrual Period Kit by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 03, 2018
richythePH:
i always make sure to keep a pair of sanitary pads in my wallet for emergency reasons
great measure. more of that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Things That Must Be Found In A Girl's Menstrual Period Kit by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:55pm On Jan 03, 2018
Sugar97:

I make healthy choices, just so you know cool tongue

And its impossible to massage cramps biko cheesy

I love your choices. Lol...

Really healthy!

I can massage other places... Can't I?
Re: List Of Things That Must Be Found In A Girl's Menstrual Period Kit by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 03, 2018
BiafraBushBoy:

I love your choices. Lol...

Really healthy!

I can massage other places... Can't I?
what is wrong with you? what do you really want?
Re: List Of Things That Must Be Found In A Girl's Menstrual Period Kit by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:16pm On Jan 03, 2018
MensesDoctor:

what is wrong with you? what do you really want?

Lol... No vex.
Re: List Of Things That Must Be Found In A Girl's Menstrual Period Kit by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 03, 2018
Am still waiting for questions
Re: List Of Things That Must Be Found In A Girl's Menstrual Period Kit by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 04, 2018
For those asking for why I teach these things, information is power, when you know, you make less mistakes. When you don't know, you make more mistakes.
Re: List Of Things That Must Be Found In A Girl's Menstrual Period Kit by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 04, 2018
tosyne2much:
OP, this ministry wey you dey into ehn cheesy
Tosyn2much, anything wrong with it?
Re: List Of Things That Must Be Found In A Girl's Menstrual Period Kit by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 04, 2018
And also note that, the hierarchy of sexual behviour is as follows:
Abstinence 100% safe for pregnancy and std
One partner, 80% safe for STD
Condom, and good condom use, 90 %safe for pregnancy, 80% safe for STD
Re: List Of Things That Must Be Found In A Girl's Menstrual Period Kit by sweetetlove(f): 7:56pm On Jan 04, 2018
MensesDoctor:
Am still waiting for questions
no pantyliners in your kit?
Re: List Of Things That Must Be Found In A Girl's Menstrual Period Kit by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 07, 2018
Re: List Of Things That Must Be Found In A Girl's Menstrual Period Kit by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 07, 2018
MensesDoctor:
For those asking for why I teach these things, information is power, when you know, you make less mistakes. When you don't know, you make more mistakes.

any advise for someone about to have sex for the first time?

what should I expect? is it going to be very painful? what if I don't bleed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Things That Must Be Found In A Girl's Menstrual Period Kit by Martin0(m): 2:25pm On Jan 07, 2018
Evaberry:

any advise for someone about to have sex for the first time?

what should I expect? is it going to be very painful? what if I don't bleed

shockedshockedshockedshockedshocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The Baby Born With Six Fingers And Six Toes / What Will U Do To The Woman Who Does To You? (photo) / OAU First Class Graduate Twins Engages Another Set Of Twin Ladies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.