Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

IAAF Confirms Date For 2018 Okpekpe Road Race - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / IAAF Confirms Date For 2018 Okpekpe Road Race (8117 Views)

Divine Oduduru Disqualified From IAAF World Championships / Missing Funds: Nigeria Escapes IAAF Ban As Dalung Makes U-turn - Premium Times / Missing Funds: Solomon Dalung Dares IAAF, No Commitment To Repay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IAAF Confirms Date For 2018 Okpekpe Road Race by CaptainFM1: 5:30am On Jan 04, 2018
onadana:

You make me laff. People never chop finish.

But this is more like food coming to their table if they develop and organise such.
Re: IAAF Confirms Date For 2018 Okpekpe Road Race by einsteine(m): 6:41am On Jan 04, 2018
SalamRushdie:

True talk but technically Edo is part of Biafra

Lol. Are you smoking Arizona? Even Delta state is not part of Biafra let alone Edo State.
Re: IAAF Confirms Date For 2018 Okpekpe Road Race by nickxtra(m): 9:19am On Jan 04, 2018
evansjeff:
The International Association of Athletics Federations (IAAF) has confirmed that the 2018 Okpekpe International Road Race will hold on May 12th.

Okpekpe 10-km race has been listed by the IAAF as one of the 10 Silver Label races to hold in the first half of 2018.

The athletics body recently elevated the race which holds in Okpekpe, Edo State to a Silver Label status.

The 2017 Edition of the race saw Ethiopia’s Leul Gabriesialse and Gabru Azemra win the men and women categories.

The Okpekpe road race is the first and only road race in Nigeria that has been granted full membership of Association of International Marathons and Distance Races (AIMS).

Lalasticlala and Mynd44 oya come and show your talents

Source: https://www.channelstv.com/2018/01/03/iaaf-confirms-date-for-2018-okpekpe-road-race/
My sweet home
Re: IAAF Confirms Date For 2018 Okpekpe Road Race by nickxtra(m): 9:21am On Jan 04, 2018
Mssochy:
That's my village Proud Okpekperian
Mine too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Real Madrid Coach, Zinedine Zidane Tests Positive For COVID-19 / When The Eagles Won The Final: How Did You Feel? / Meet Jay Jay Okocha's Cute Son, Ajay Okocha Who Is A Carbon Copy Of His Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.