Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,351 members, 7,808,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

Sexual Cliches That Should End In Hollywood In 2018 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sexual Cliches That Should End In Hollywood In 2018 (535 Views)

Single Lady Prays For Husband In 2018 (Photos) / Any Guy Who Didn’t Spend Up To N15k On You This Year, Cut Him Off In 2018 - Joro / Ten Silly Things Girls Should Stop In 2018/pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sexual Cliches That Should End In Hollywood In 2018 by Doctormarrvin: 8:41pm On Jan 03, 2018
I was surfing the net when I came across these really annoying Hollywood thingy that should really stop this year..i couldn't help but agree! Please the mods should take this to frontpage cos I think they are hilarious albeit annoying..
(1)
Characters have sex like immediately after they meet .
It’s always safe to go home and hook up with people you just met for the first time in your life.
(2)
The girl and guy do the deed and she will wear the guy's dress shirt and it will be so big and loose fitting for her. And the guy would actually be skinny and not much different in size than the girl (why can’t you just wear the clothes you were wearing ??)And she would never wear his T-shirt or polo shirts if he was wearing that before they hooked up.
(3)
The L-shaped blanket ( this has been highlighted before on the Internet ) where the guy's top half is not covered but the girl is covered.
(4)
They would do the deed but when she has to go to the toilet ( in some movies/sitcoms) she will drag the blanket along with her. I mean he just saw her naked but going to the toilet requires a cover up.
(5)
The girl will always have lovely under garments when she disrobes. She would be doing a mundane job and they decide to have a quickie but she would still be in great underwear (especially lacy ones). Who wears lacy ones every day?
The girl's makeup would still be on-point after all the exploding sex they had.
(6)
No one has morning breath and so they will french each other as soon as they wake up in the morning.
Shower sex is soooo good. I mean how do people even do it in a cubicle with so little space and all the water would make your body slip when resting against the glass.
(7)
The morning after, he/she (never both) would be very dexterous in the kitchen and would have made steaming hot pancakes or sizzling bacon or fluffy omelettes. It’s never plain cornflakes and cold milk or just toast. (COPIED)

Feel free to add yours!

Mynd44 please front-page!
Re: Sexual Cliches That Should End In Hollywood In 2018 by Origin(f): 9:09pm On Jan 03, 2018
True talk grin

Very annoying conversations too.

A spouse cheats and the non cheater begs and then asks the cheater for them to work it out. Talk about low self esteem.

My very best convo was in the movie "sleeping with other people".

The gal told the guy she had cheated due to sex addiction ( a psychological problem).

His response: He spat (real spit) "you are not sick, you are just a ho".

Now that's real dialogue cos not everybody would be understanding about your addiction and pat you on the back "there, there".

1 Like

Re: Sexual Cliches That Should End In Hollywood In 2018 by Doctormarrvin: 9:21pm On Jan 03, 2018
Origin:
True talk grin

Very annoying conversations too.

A spouse cheats and the non cheater begs and then asks the cheater for them to work it out. Talk about low self esteem.

My very best convo was in the movie "sleeping with other people".

The gal told the guy she had cheated due to sex addiction ( a psychological problem).

His response: He spat (real spit) "you are not sick, you are just a ho".

Now that's real dialogue cos not everybody would be understanding about your addiction and pat you on the back "there, there".
.. grin grin Lol! Hollywood would make the guy pat the girl on the back while she cries uncontrollably with the guy continually assuring her that it's not her fault
Re: Sexual Cliches That Should End In Hollywood In 2018 by saintvc(m): 9:36pm On Jan 03, 2018
no b only. nollywood wet no perfrct

(1) (Reply)

THE LOVE STORY: How Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Fell In Love / Why Would Someone Ask If You Have An Older Brother? / How Sure Are You Before Bending That Knee Proposing In Public?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.