Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,877 members, 7,806,522 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

N-power Is A Social Intervention Programme For The Unemployed In Nigeria. - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power Is A Social Intervention Programme For The Unemployed In Nigeria. (18756 Views)

7.9 Million Nigerians Became Unemployed In 21 Months – NBS / N-power Is Not A Free Money, N-power Is Serious Business / 16m Nigerians Unemployed In Q3 2017 - National Bureau Of Statistics Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-power Is A Social Intervention Programme For The Unemployed In Nigeria. by bellooyin(f): 2:38am On Jan 07, 2018
I
mcfynest:

He applied in Lagos... And was called in Lagos and started work since last year. Even when he as forgotten that he registered
I said kwara filled forms,not Lagos,thank u
Re: N-power Is A Social Intervention Programme For The Unemployed In Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 07, 2018
npowerng:

Successful applicants would be contacted in due time, Kindly stay tuned to the Official Npower Social Media Channels.
Is nbuild training starting this month? Answer Yes or No? Simple.

I don tire for that your prewritten reply, stay tune yada-yada.... Besides my and meself don tire sitting for house, atleast will be engaged.
Re: N-power Is A Social Intervention Programme For The Unemployed In Nigeria. by npowerng: 10:36am On Jan 08, 2018
SirAbdulthe1st:

Is nbuild training starting this month? Answer Yes or No? Simple.

I don tire for that your prewritten reply, stay tune yada-yada.... Besides my and meself don tire sitting for house, atleast will be engaged.

You would be contacted in due time.
Re: N-power Is A Social Intervention Programme For The Unemployed In Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 08, 2018
npowerng:

You would be contacted in due time.
Re: N-power Is A Social Intervention Programme For The Unemployed In Nigeria. by Noloss(f): 11:54am On Jan 08, 2018
Pls can u assist me with the link of 2018 npower.
Re: N-power Is A Social Intervention Programme For The Unemployed In Nigeria. by achorladey: 12:08pm On Jan 08, 2018
please, can I get info on how to change email address provided on my profile page?
Re: N-power Is A Social Intervention Programme For The Unemployed In Nigeria. by npowerng: 2:35pm On Jan 09, 2018
achorladey:
please, can I get info on how to change email address provided on my profile page?

You can only change such details, After final selection.
Re: N-power Is A Social Intervention Programme For The Unemployed In Nigeria. by npowerng: 2:37pm On Jan 09, 2018
azelab:
N Agro tecno device is not available at mtn office idi ape ibadan oyo state, please we have been since last year likewise we are batch A. please what is the way forward sir.

When your device is ready, You would be contacted.
Re: N-power Is A Social Intervention Programme For The Unemployed In Nigeria. by achorladey: 4:12pm On Jan 09, 2018
npowerng:

You can only change such details, After final selection.
Thank you very much for the kind reply. The scenario I am discussing about have to do with first batch 2016 volunteers. The individual is already on the NPVN platform and all his profile data up to date. The only issue he is having is the email address provided. He can no longer access that email address. Any email sent by npower to that email address cannot be read or accessed. Therefore the need for a change of email address.
Thanks for the kind reply earlier. Remain NPOWERED!!!!
Re: N-power Is A Social Intervention Programme For The Unemployed In Nigeria. by Pathman(m): 8:35pm On Jan 11, 2018
npowerng:

Successful applicants would be contacted in due time, Kindly stay tuned to the Official Npower Social Media Channels.
Enough of this copy and paste response, people are waiting for your text message to confirm their selection.
Re: N-power Is A Social Intervention Programme For The Unemployed In Nigeria. by Smartfem: 9:09pm On Jan 11, 2018
But some people had stated receiving text messages that says verified candidates shld collect their posting letter on 18/1/2018, 9am-4pm come with birth certificate or NYSC certificate for identification. Ekiti State to be precise
Re: N-power Is A Social Intervention Programme For The Unemployed In Nigeria. by jwals: 11:05pm On Jan 11, 2018
Smartfem:
But some people had stated receiving text messages that says verified candidates shld collect their posting letter on 18/1/2018, 9am-4pm come with birth certificate or NYSC certificate for identification. Ekiti State to be precise
Please post the text message on the thread
Re: N-power Is A Social Intervention Programme For The Unemployed In Nigeria. by npowerng: 10:49am On Jan 15, 2018
Pathman:
Enough of this copy and paste response, people are waiting for your text message to confirm their selection.

We are currently reviewing the returns of the Physical Verification compilations and we shall communicate progress and next steps on our Social Media Channels.
Re: N-power Is A Social Intervention Programme For The Unemployed In Nigeria. by jakobid99: 11:44am On Jan 15, 2018
Hello sir, I received the SMS for P.V which I did last year year but up till now I've not gotten any text to move forward why?
Re: N-power Is A Social Intervention Programme For The Unemployed In Nigeria. by Pathman(m): 8:11pm On Jan 23, 2018
npowerng:

We are currently reviewing the returns of the Physical Verification compilations and we shall communicate progress and next steps on our Social Media Channels.
Currently reviewing the returns of the Physical Verification compilations after a month of completion of the P.V? INEC self no take dis long to announce results of Election in Nigeria. Just fear God and do the right thing on time. God Bless Npower.

2 Likes

Re: N-power Is A Social Intervention Programme For The Unemployed In Nigeria. by Timika: 9:15am On Feb 09, 2018
Physical Verification and Vote counting are different.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Skill Would You Like To Learn? / Vacancy In An Oil And Gas Company Located In Escravos, Delta State / International Jobs: Nigerians Are Turned Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.