Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

Kentura Forgives Jim Iyke 4 Cheating On Her With Tutupie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kentura Forgives Jim Iyke 4 Cheating On Her With Tutupie (19672 Views)

Jim Iyke And His Son Lie On The Bed (photo) / Jim Iyke Vs Iyanya,who Rocked The Boss Look Better - [PHOTOS] / I'm Dating Kentura, Not Nadia Buari - Jim Iyke Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kentura Forgives Jim Iyke 4 Cheating On Her With Tutupie by AloyEmeka5: 2:01am On Apr 08, 2010
JIM’S FIANCEE – KETURAH HAMILTON SPEAKS

After getting Jim’s own side of the story, I had called his fiancee – Keturah Hamilton to get her reaction to the whole affair. I wanted to know if the revelation of an affair that Jim had with Tutupie had shaken her faith in their relationship. “Of course, it has. Who would not feel betrayed if your man had an affair with another woman? But the question remains: do you walk away from a four year old relationship simply because your man cheated on you? I have decided to stay with Jim. He has apologized and confessed that he strayed.

[img]http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/files.php?file=keturah_782637397.jpg[/img]
Kenturah

Even though I was angry, I have forgiven him. He has also promised never to cheat on me again. It was a very difficult moment for us. If I had walked away from the relationship, I think I would have given the other lady what she had all along desired to fulfill: the breakup of our relationship
. She knew all along that Jim and I were in a serious relationship. The Nigerian media know us, they have written about us, photographed us together, they have seen us at clubs and functions all over Lagos, Abuja and other major cities.

[img]http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/files.php?file=tutupie_680659901.jpg[/img]
Tutupie Sheriff

The other lady is in the media, and she knows all this, yet she went ahead and had an affair with Jim. She obviously wanted to break us up, but I would not give her that satisfaction.” On the accusation that Jim choked her, Keturah said “I asked Jim if he did that, and he said it was not true. I have told Jim that I can deal with the cheating, but if he indeed had put a hand on her, I would not tolerate that. No man as far as I am concerned should lift his finger on a woman. That is a no, no for me. The Jim Iyke that I have known for four years now, is incapable of hitting a woman, so I believe him.”
Asked if she still loves Jim unconditionally she said “Yes. As a matter of fact, I just came back from Nigeria. I went to be with him and to provide support during this trying period. No relationship is without challenges – the true test of such a relationship lies in the way and manner you handle things when you hit bumps on the way.”

http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/headlines/5790-Accused-choking-his-nigerian-based--lover-top-nollywood-star-Jim-Iyke-finally-speaks.html
Re: Kentura Forgives Jim Iyke 4 Cheating On Her With Tutupie by Nobody: 2:03am On Apr 08, 2010
Does someone actually name their child tutupie? GbonaFeliPie nko?
How can you cheat on a segzy babe like that?
Re: Kentura Forgives Jim Iyke 4 Cheating On Her With Tutupie by AloyEmeka5: 2:08am On Apr 08, 2010
FL Gators:

Does someone actually name their child tutupie? GbonaFeliPie nko?
How can you cheat on a segzy babe like that?

Lol, she is hausa-akata na. Tutupie almost sounds like TEEPEEAH.

How did Jesse cheat on sexy Sandra like that?. The spanner between men's legs has no control.

Imho, Tutupie is finer than Kentura.
Re: Kentura Forgives Jim Iyke 4 Cheating On Her With Tutupie by Nobody: 2:11am On Apr 08, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

Lol, she is hausa-akata na. Tutupie almost sounds like TEEPEEAH.

How did Jesse cheat on sexy Sandra like that?. The spanner between men's legs has no control.

Imho, Tutupie is finer than Kentura.
Tell me sth I dont know.

Lol you think so?
Can you find a better pix that validates that opinion?
Re: Kentura Forgives Jim Iyke 4 Cheating On Her With Tutupie by AloyEmeka5: 2:13am On Apr 08, 2010
See the pictures na besides, I have seen Kentura live and she is not all that. Tutupie is fine joo.
Re: Kentura Forgives Jim Iyke 4 Cheating On Her With Tutupie by Nobody: 2:16am On Apr 08, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

See the pictures na besides, I have seen Kentura live and she is not all that. Tutupie is fine joo.
Hmm, that name, is it Yoruba?
It sounds it, but Ive never heard Tutupie
Re: Kentura Forgives Jim Iyke 4 Cheating On Her With Tutupie by AloyEmeka5: 2:17am On Apr 08, 2010
FL Gators:

Hmm, that name, is it Yoruba?
It sounds it, but Ive never heard Tutupie
The name is TIV. Her mom probably have birth to her while holding a TOOTH-PICK.
Re: Kentura Forgives Jim Iyke 4 Cheating On Her With Tutupie by AloyEmeka5: 2:20am On Apr 08, 2010
[flash=425,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1deZmvbo78&hl=en_US&fs=1&">[/flash]

Watch kenturah Hamilton interviewing an Sjeezy-type guy above. She is not all that even though she tries to appear sexy. Vote for Tutupie.
Re: Kentura Forgives Jim Iyke 4 Cheating On Her With Tutupie by Nobody: 2:23am On Apr 08, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

The name is TIV. Her mom probably have birth to her while holding a TOOTH-PICK.
lol this actually got me rotflmao grin
Re: Kentura Forgives Jim Iyke 4 Cheating On Her With Tutupie by ikamefa(f): 2:26am On Apr 08, 2010
keturah, tutupie  very awkward names  undecided

na wah oh!

of all the 9ja actors to fight over na jim iyke, abi i need my 2 wraps of igbo to clear my medulla?   undecided

jim iyke?  undecided

abi its another jim wey i neffa sabi  undecided

chai!!!!  i feel like puking in my throat   grin grin grin grin
Re: Kentura Forgives Jim Iyke 4 Cheating On Her With Tutupie by AloyEmeka5: 2:28am On Apr 08, 2010
ikamefa:

of all the 9ja actors to fight over na jim iyke, abi i need my 2 wraps of igbo to clear my medulla?   undecided

One man's meat is another man's poison. Some people will say the same thing about you while others will be dying to be with you. Its life.
Re: Kentura Forgives Jim Iyke 4 Cheating On Her With Tutupie by ikamefa(f): 2:31am On Apr 08, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

One man's meat is another man's poison. Some people will say the same thing about you while others will be dying to be with you. Its life.

i hear you jare !

all the same i prefer fugly shabba ranks to jim iyke grin grin

jim iyke ? tufiakwa!
Re: Kentura Forgives Jim Iyke 4 Cheating On Her With Tutupie by Nobody: 2:34am On Apr 08, 2010
ikamefa:

i hear you jare !

all the same i prefer fugly shabba ranks to jim iyke grin grin

jim iyke ? tufiakwa!
grin cheesy grin

Dude sexy small nau

Funny thing, this is his only pix I stare at. . . .
Re: Kentura Forgives Jim Iyke 4 Cheating On Her With Tutupie by AloyEmeka5: 2:39am On Apr 08, 2010
Jim Iyk is not bad looking. I think he is actually a nice guy who is selling himself as the Nollywood bad boy. It is a promo thing. You remember St Obi did the same in the 90's and rose to the top in Nollywood.

Is he going to marry Kentura? NEVER; If he is a Yoruba boy, there are chances he may marry her but not that Anambra boy.
Re: Kentura Forgives Jim Iyke 4 Cheating On Her With Tutupie by ikamefa(f): 2:42am On Apr 08, 2010
@ topic yes you are right

am totally indifferent to saint obi, plus the obi dude nor sabi act sef, his ish did not/still does not bother me

@ Gators shocked shocked shocked OMG!!!!

u call that one segzy?

chineke nna!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kentura Forgives Jim Iyke 4 Cheating On Her With Tutupie by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 08, 2010
How come girls would rather share/fight over one successful or rich young man than have a regular/struggling dude all to themselves? Thats why men are quick to call them hoes. 10 girls would shamelessly pursue and bleep one 'star' and later complain of being used and dumped. I'm sure if Jim wasn't a successful young man the babes would drop him like hot coal.
Re: Kentura Forgives Jim Iyke 4 Cheating On Her With Tutupie by AloyEmeka5: 11:29pm On Apr 08, 2010
pro01:

How come girls would rather share/fight over one successful or rich young man than have a regular/struggling dude all to themselves? Thats why men are quick to call them hoes. 10 girls would shamelessly pursue and bleep one 'star' and later complain of being used and dumped. I'm sure if Jim wasn't a successful young man the babes would drop him like hot coal.
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Kentura Forgives Jim Iyke 4 Cheating On Her With Tutupie by aloyemeka2: 8:09pm On Apr 17, 2010
[size=14pt]Jim Iyke, ex-girlfriend Tutupie Sherrif in fresh drama[/size]
Home | Headlines | Jim Iyke, ex-girlfriend Tutupie Sherrif in fresh drama
Font size: Published 17/04/2010 11:23:00 Nonye Ben-Nwankwo

The drama between Jim Iyke and his former babe, Tutupie Sherrif, is still unfolding as Jim Iyke has vowed to take legal action if his ex should say anything damaging to his person in newspapers again.

Speaking through a sttaement released by his publicist, Big Sam Media, Jim said he will not hesitate to defend his fundamental human rights in the court of law and make her and her conspirators face the music.

“We repeat for the umpteenth time that Jim never beat her, he did not grant any interview and he never diverted funds meant for any charity home to private use. We see her action as the work of desperate woman who want to blackmail or coerce our client to continue the relationship they used to have,”the statement read.

In a phone interview once granted to nigeriafilms.com recently, Tutupie took back one of the allegations she levelled against the actor saying she was misled into telling the public that Jim was a fraud.

But earlier in the week, the same voice of a female who nigeriafilms.com spoke to, called the reporter and denied ever speaking to the press or taking back any allegation.

“I just got your number from somebody and the person told me you wrote that I granted you an interview withdrawing an allegation against Jim. I was not the one that you spoke to. I have been in France for the past two months taking care of my sick father. Please can you send the number you called. I need to get to the bottom of this. It’s like somebody is impersonating me. I am not withdrawing any allegation.”

The reporter sent the number she called to the ‘new’ Tutupie and she said she was going to call the number immediately and ask the owner of the line why she was impersonating her.

Ironically, few minutes later, ‘new’ Tutupie called back with the same number nigeriafilms.com used during the phone interview and said, “You just gave me my MTN line. This phone has been switched off for the past two months and I didn’t not give it to anybody. I wonder who you said you spoke to because it was not me and it was not this number you called.”

nigeriafilms.com reminded Tutupie of the text messages she sent nigeriafilms.com when the report was published, which read, “Hey, how are you? What is the headline of your story? Would have called but I am roaming. Just got into Ghana. I hope you journalist didn’t trash talk me. Tutupie.” And still via test message, nigeriafilms.com replied the text asking the identity of the sender since the number was not saved on her phone.

A reply was sent via same number saying, “Tutupie, Jim’s girlfriend, sorry, Jim’s ex. You called me.”

But even as the reporter read out the text messages, the ‘new’ Tutupie insistedthat her phone had been switched off for two months, that she was in France and had never been to Ghana nor granted any interview to anybody. She said no text was sent via her phone and she never gave her phone to anybody.

Aware that she had been caught in her own lies, she said, “I think somebody ‘hacked’ my phone. I am so sorry. I will trash it out with the person.”

nigeriafilms.com eventually gathered from a reliable source that Tutupie came up with this new plan because Jim told her he would only take her back into if she should take back the allegations, at the end of the day, the actor didn’t accept her back again even after she withdrew the allegations.

According to the source, “The babe is so desperate. How can she say she was in France? She asked me for Jim’s number and I told her I would give it to her. But since I didn’t get any permission from Jim to give out his number, I later decided not to give it to her. Jim told her he was only going to take her back if she goes to the paper to take back the allegations. She has done that and it seems Jim is still not interested in her as such, she is launching this onslaught.”

http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/index.php?news=11869
Re: Kentura Forgives Jim Iyke 4 Cheating On Her With Tutupie by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 17, 2010
chai! these people sef!
aloy-emeka:

[size=14pt]
According to the source, “The babe is so desperate. How can she say she was in France? She asked me for Jim’s number and I told her I would give it to her. But since I didn’t get any permission from Jim to give out his number, I later decided not to give it to her. Jim told her he was only going to take her back if she goes to the paper to take back the allegations. She has done that and it seems Jim is still not interested in her as such, she is launching this onslaught.”

well, i'll be a monkey's uncle! that's proof right there for aunty keturah  tongue
Re: Kentura Forgives Jim Iyke 4 Cheating On Her With Tutupie by sjeezy8: 11:37pm On Apr 17, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

[flash=425,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1deZmvbo78&hl=en_US&fs=1&">[/flash]

Watch kenturah Hamilton interviewing an Sjeezy-type guy above. She is not all that even though she tries to appear sexy. Vote for Tutupie.

lol I dont talk like that nikku - hes just straight ghetto im more of a naija- urbanized- yankeeboy with a "posh" swag. like p diddy

Jim Iyke hes dissapointing me when there so many naija queens respectable and sexy esp in okoroman land- he wants to wife this hoe kenturah.

Kenturah is not sexy at all shes seems slutty. smh Jamo babes only good for Fu'in and thats it not wifey material.
Re: Kentura Forgives Jim Iyke 4 Cheating On Her With Tutupie by bkbabe97: 4:11am On Apr 18, 2010
sjeezy8:

l[b]ol I dont talk like that nikku - hes just straight ghetto[/b] im more of a naija- urbanized- yankeeboy with a "posh" swag. like p diddy

Nigga u mad dumb for that statement, n I say that even tho I got mad luv for u and Sefaggot Sefago grin. U calling Trulife ghetto?!!? thats so wrong dude. son talk the way he talk, no big deal. U understand him dont u?

Aloy+Emeka:

JIM’S FIANCEE – KETURAH HAMILTON SPEAKS

After getting Jim’s own side of the story, I had called his fiancee – Keturah Hamilton to get her reaction to the whole affair. I wanted to know if the revelation of an affair that Jim had with Tutupie had shaken her faith in their relationship. “Of course, it has. Who would not feel betrayed if your man had an affair with another woman? But the question remains: do you walk away from a four year old relationship simply because your man cheated on you? I have decided to stay with Jim. He has apologized and confessed that he strayed.

[img]http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/files.php?file=keturah_782637397.jpg[/img]
Kenturah

Even though I was angry, I have forgiven him. He has also promised never to cheat on me again. It was a very difficult moment for us. If I had walked away from the relationship, I think I would have given the other lady what she had all along desired to fulfill: the breakup of our relationship
. She knew all along that Jim and I were in a serious relationship. The Nigerian media know us, they have written about us, photographed us together, they have seen us at clubs and functions all over Lagos, Abuja and other major cities.

[img]http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/files.php?file=tutupie_680659901.jpg[/img]
Tutupie Sheriff

The other lady is in the media, and she knows all this, yet she went ahead and had an affair with Jim. She obviously wanted to break us up, but I would not give her that satisfaction.” On the accusation that Jim choked her, Keturah said “I asked Jim if he did that, and he said it was not true. I have told Jim that I can deal with the cheating, but if he indeed had put a hand on her, I would not tolerate that. No man as far as I am concerned should lift his finger on a woman. That is a no, no for me. The Jim Iyke that I have known for four years now, is incapable of hitting a woman, so I believe him.”
Asked if she still loves Jim unconditionally she said “Yes. As a matter of fact, I just came back from Nigeria. I went to be with him and to provide support during this trying period. No relationship is without challenges – the true test of such a relationship lies in the way and manner you handle things when you hit bumps on the way.”

http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/headlines/5790-Accused-choking-his-nigerian-based--lover-top-nollywood-star-Jim-Iyke-finally-speaks.html

^^^^ THAT IS NOT YOUR KETHURA chic!!! WRONG PIC DUDE^^^^
Re: Kentura Forgives Jim Iyke 4 Cheating On Her With Tutupie by bkbabe97: 4:17am On Apr 18, 2010
@ Poster:

U dumb mothaeffer, the pic u got on there is of ANGEL LOLA thats not ur kethura chic. Your boy Jim Iyke can neva bag nothing as beautiful as dat so correct that ish asap b4 I sue u for defamation of character. lol. click the link below to know more about the Angel chic and realize u made a freaking grave mistake. angry

http://www.hiphopgalaxy.com/Angel-Lola-Luv-Fershgenet-hip-hop-5898.html
Re: Kentura Forgives Jim Iyke 4 Cheating On Her With Tutupie by Nobody: 4:33am On Apr 18, 2010
bk/babe97:

@ Poster:

U dumb mothaeffer
, the pic u got on there is of ANGEL LOLA thats not your kethura chic. Your boy Jim Iyke can neva bag nothing as beautiful as dat so correct that ish asap b4 I sue u for defamation of character. lol. click the link below to know more about the Angel chic and realize u made a freaking grave mistake. angry

how old are you, 11?

@topic

was about say9ing the same thing the first pics sint kenthurah
Re: Kentura Forgives Jim Iyke 4 Cheating On Her With Tutupie by aloyemeka2: 8:05pm On Apr 18, 2010
bk/babe97:

@ Poster:

U dumb mothaeffer, the pic u got on there is of ANGEL LOLA thats not your kethura chic. Your boy Jim Iyke can neva bag nothing as beautiful as dat so correct that ish asap b4 I sue u for defamation of character. lol. click the link below to know more about the Angel chic and realize u made a freaking grave mistake. angry

tongue tongue tongue

[flash=425,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqQxxS1MLKo&hl=en_US&fs=1&">[/flash]
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Kentura Forgives Jim Iyke 4 Cheating On Her With Tutupie by aloyemeka2: 8:13pm On Apr 18, 2010
sjeezy8:

lol I dont talk like that nikku - hes just straight ghetto im more of a naija- urbanized- yankeeboy with a "posh" swag. like p diddy

Jim Iyke hes dissapointing me when there so many naija queens respectable and sexy esp in okoroman land- he wants to wife this hoe kenturah.

Kenturah is not sexy at all shes seems slutty. smh Jamo babes only good for Fu'in and thats it not wifey material.

She looks sexy in this new video:

[flash=425,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zesIexzQI58&hl=en_US&fs=1&">[/flash]
Re: Kentura Forgives Jim Iyke 4 Cheating On Her With Tutupie by hackney(m): 10:38pm On Apr 18, 2010
Which kind kenturah be that for the pic?
That girls name is lola luv.
Re: Kentura Forgives Jim Iyke 4 Cheating On Her With Tutupie by aloyemeka2: 11:07pm On Apr 18, 2010

Kenturah
Re: Kentura Forgives Jim Iyke 4 Cheating On Her With Tutupie by Nobody: 6:16am On Apr 19, 2010
^^^^ This Kenturah is even more sexier than the stick you originally posted.
Re: Kentura Forgives Jim Iyke 4 Cheating On Her With Tutupie by bkbabe97: 12:25pm On Apr 19, 2010
@JennyKadry : I'm 9 years and 8 months old.
Re: Kentura Forgives Jim Iyke 4 Cheating On Her With Tutupie by platinumnk(f): 5:21pm On Apr 19, 2010
that First Pic is Angel LOLA Love , Kentura is the true pic on the last post.

lol BBK calm down, isnt LOLA ethiopian? or something?

anyway with all the Silicone pumped into her I perfer Kentura, even though the Tutupie chick is really pretty smiley
Re: Kentura Forgives Jim Iyke 4 Cheating On Her With Tutupie by tolutara: 6:39pm On Apr 19, 2010
aloy-emeka:

She looks sexy in this new video:

[flash=425,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zesIexzQI58&hl=en_US&fs=1&">[/flash]

Is it me or there is something wrong here. I know i have been away from Naija for a while now, is this the crap music (both lyrics and video)has become in Naija.?. I am shocked. Complete disrespect to women me thinks. African Americans are trying to get away from this and we are embracing this crap, SMH in shame
Re: Kentura Forgives Jim Iyke 4 Cheating On Her With Tutupie by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 19, 2010
tolutara:

Is it me or there is something wrong here. I know i have been away from Naija for a while now, is this the crap music (both  lyrics and video)has become in Naija.?. I am shocked. Complete disrespect to women me thinks. African Americans are trying to get away from this and we are embracing this crap, SMH in shame
Nah, Iyke is just the crappiest rapper ever.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 20 Most Curvy African Celebrities(pictures) / Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today / Anto Lecky Recreates Photos Of Nigerian Women Who Inspire Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.