Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,418 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

Eliascomm55 (resolved) - Technology Market (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Eliascomm55 (resolved) (7861 Views)

Resolved / resolved / RESOLVED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eliascomm55 (resolved) by Stormyweather(m): 5:51pm On Jan 07, 2018
jeff1607:
Why is this phrase common with guys that claim they make or do bigger deals yet they only talk and not give the so called small sum

"I have done deals worth millions, common ***naira and you are disturbing me"

One can't satisfy all customers, sometimes errors are made but humility and sticking to your word makes you a bigger person.
well said!!! The boy doesn't know what's coming at him...

1 Like

Re: Eliascomm55 (resolved) by justlaw(m): 11:03pm On Jan 07, 2018
You are a big fraudster for such act. What will you take you to have refunded him his 5k after several appeals from the customer. That was how someone else tagged you sometime last year for trying to defrauding her. I will appeal that you stop this evil act of yours in 2018.

eliascomm55:

I have read all you wrote. Its all good

I have been dealing with lots of people i have not even met one o one on Nairaland. We have done lots of transactions which involves huge amounts of money. None of them has never complained of me being a scammer. I promised to refund your 5k initially but i told you to be patient due to some personal reasons. But you keep disturbing me with calls even when i told u i am at work. Then i got upset and tell you to send my chip back and i will refund you. I even sent you my shop address and you have my phone number. I dont know where I become scammer here.

4 Likes

Re: Eliascomm55 (resolved) by sinebaba(m): 11:20pm On Jan 07, 2018
eliascomm55:
I don’t know why you are scared to come confront me. You have my details and address.
i don't do chip business chip can Bleep up... sometime it will work sometimes it won't na black market. If something like that happen you return for refund....eliascomm you Bleep up have trusted you with 100s of thousands and delivered no story i wonder why you cant save your name because of 5k. If something is like this you shun protocol and refund the guy good name is better than gold......ppl self go dy fear to give you goods.....op no vex he didnt pay let me know, he might have personal issue but he's not a scam let me talk to him if he didnt give you i will refund you

1 Like

Re: Eliascomm55 (resolved) by eliascomm55: 11:33pm On Jan 07, 2018
sinebaba:
i don't do chip business chip can Bleep up... sometime it will work sometimes it won't na black market. If something like that happen you return for refund....eliascomm you Bleep up have trusted you with 100s of thousands and delivered no story i wonder why you cant save your name because of 5k. If something is like this you shun protocol and refund the guy good name is better than gold......ppl self go dy fear to give you goods.....op no vex he didnt pay let me know, he might have personal issue but he's not a scam let me talk to him if he didnt give you i will refund you
sinebaba. Thanks bro. I will refund him when he return my chip. At least he bought something from me which he supposed to return and get refund.
Re: Eliascomm55 (resolved) by wolero7(m): 11:37pm On Jan 07, 2018
sinebaba:

This is what I told him on his chip thread. How much is 5k naaaaa? This thing is getting out of hand because of his Ego. You promised you will refund the guy without mentioning returning the chip. You said you got upset and decided not to send it again. That statement that you got upset is not professional at all. A stitch in time saves................
Re: Eliascomm55 (resolved) by sinebaba(m): 11:39pm On Jan 07, 2018
eliascomm55:
sinebaba. Thanks bro. I will refund him when he return my chip. At least he bought something from me which he supposed to return and get refund.
oga abeg send refund....if you didn't I'll. See if he didnt turn your chip that one na sara.....iphone never die in your hand before? You die? Since last yr biko no vex refund
Re: Eliascomm55 (resolved) by eliascomm55: 11:43pm On Jan 07, 2018
sinebaba:
oga abeg send refund....if you didn't I'll. See if he didnt turn your chip that one na sara.....iphone never die in your hand before? You die? Since last yr biko no vex refund
Okay sir. He ll get his money on Tuesday unfailingly. Thanks bro
Re: Eliascomm55 (resolved) by sinebaba(m): 11:46pm On Jan 07, 2018
eliascomm55:
Okay sir. He ll get his money on Tuesday unfailingly. Thanks bro
ok thanks God will honor you
Re: Eliascomm55 (resolved) by calddon(m): 6:44am On Jan 08, 2018
Sinebaba na able arbitrator...nice 1. lets hope the damage has not been done.
Re: Eliascomm55 (resolved) by otunbadan(m): 7:50am On Jan 08, 2018
jeff1607:
Why is this phrase common with guys that claim they make or do bigger deals yet they only talk and not give the so called small sum

"I have done deals worth millions, common ***naira and you are disturbing me"

One can't satisfy all customers, sometimes errors are made but humility and sticking to your word makes you a bigger person.

Na small shit dey cause craw craw....that mind the stupid idi.ot forming "if you meet me personally".... he thinks this is computer village where he will do anyhow n get away with it
Re: Eliascomm55 (resolved) by omoskenso(m): 8:08am On Jan 08, 2018
eliascomm55:

Get sense na.... Or just beg sinebaba to save ur face, you still dey form big man ontop small money yet u nor fit pay. The chip ure asking for is still useless to you

calddon:
Sinebaba na able arbitrator...nice 1. lets hope the damage has not been done.

Damage has been done. he can only hold on to very old client,any new client that sees this will think 3 times or swerve and whats business without growth, whats growth without new influx.

wolero7:

This is what I told him on his chip thread. How much is 5k naaaaa? This thing is getting out of hand because of his Ego. You promised you will refund the guy without mentioning returning the chip. You said you got upset and decided not to send it again. That statement that you got upset is not professional at all. A stitch in time saves................

"Dog way wan lost nor dey hear master whistle "

1 Like

Re: Eliascomm55 (resolved) by hoodboy(m): 8:35am On Jan 08, 2018
@sinebaba thanks for your kind gesture,

@eliasscomm55 if you will tell the truth to yourself, you know that I was very patient with you, for every time you gave me a date(failed) I did not call you or bug you before tge said date, until then and you give me another date, and I still would chill. Ever since i put this out here have I buzzed you? thats cause I have already made up my mind that it is of no use, whenever I get to Lagos will sort the matter.

lucky you you still got some one like sinebaba that still has faith that there is still some good left in you, hope you work really hard not to lose the little goodwill you have remaining.
Re: Eliascomm55 (resolved) by jeff1607(m): 8:46am On Jan 08, 2018
otunbadan:

Na small shit dey cause craw craw....that mind the stupid idi.ot forming "if you meet me personally".... he thinks this is computer village where he will do anyhow n get away with it

Funny enough he wants the guy to come to his domain so he can f**k him up, if he's so man enough why not go to meet the guy instead.

Millionaire wey no fit free small change
Re: Eliascomm55 (resolved) by vanchi(m): 8:49am On Jan 08, 2018
mavinc4u:

Very funny response grin . You are versed than me yet you are still saying what I had said here. They agreed to refund without asking for item back? I didn't see that part. I only saw where the seller said he will send another one not that the buyer should keep the faulty chip.

You know nothing

Signed

Jon Snow
Re: Eliascomm55 (resolved) by eliascomm55: 8:54am On Jan 08, 2018
hoodboy:

@eliasscomm55 if you will tell the truth to yourself, you know that I was very patient with you, for every time you gave me a date(failed) I did not call you or bug you before tge said date, until then and you give me another date, and I still would chill. Ever since i put this out here have I buzzed you? thats cause I have already made up my mind that it is of no use, whenever I get to Lagos will sort the matter.
Resend your account number to me on whatsapp.
lucky you you still got some one like sinebaba that still has faith that there is still some good left in you, hope you work really hard not to lose the little goodwill you have remaining.

Re: Eliascomm55 (resolved) by eliascomm55: 8:56am On Jan 08, 2018
hoodboy:

Resend your account details

Re: Eliascomm55 (resolved) by eliascomm55: 9:37pm On Jan 08, 2018
hoodboy:

Send your account details again
Re: Eliascomm55 (resolved) by hoodboy(m): 10:00pm On Jan 08, 2018
eliascomm55:
Send your account details again
Re: Eliascomm55 (resolved) by justlaw(m): 10:12pm On Jan 08, 2018
You are a big rogue for still insisting that he returns the bad chip despite knowing that crap aint working.

Karma will surely dole out a big one on you this year 2018... Mark my words.

eliascomm55:
Re: Eliascomm55 (resolved) by DUNKA(m): 5:31am On Jan 09, 2018
sinebaba:
just leave him because of common 5k we will bury his business here. grin grin grin grin. Useless fraudster

1 Like

Re: Eliascomm55 (resolved) by eliascomm55: 6:27am On Jan 09, 2018
hoodboy:

access bank

ebuka
Money refunded.
Re: Eliascomm55 (resolved) by tunax5loon(m): 6:51am On Jan 09, 2018
Jeez.. I Have bought goods worth 85k from eliacomm and he delivered. Just seeing this thread now. Thank God it has been resolved.

1 Like

Re: Eliascomm55 (resolved) by hoodboy(m): 7:06am On Jan 09, 2018
eliascomm55:
Money refunded.

just seen
Re: Eliascomm55 (resolved) by otunbadan(m): 7:19am On Jan 09, 2018
DUNKA:
just leave him because of common 5k we will bury his business here. grin grin grin grin. Useless fraudster

Imagine the idiot telling me he will deal with me if he meets me face to face.... him no reach self, that still does make him a local computer village thief...why will I want to ever have any dealing with him seeing the drama he just directed here

1 Like

Re: Eliascomm55 (resolved) by DUNKA(m): 7:30am On Jan 09, 2018
eliascomm55:
Money refunded.
I ask you now was it worth it? After making a mountain out of a molehole if you have any self worth you should apologize for this and maybe your business can bounce back. I am sure your patronage would have gone to Zero during this period. Popular marketer indeed. You for continue na let us see how it would have ended. Pride goes before a big fall grin

2 Likes

Re: Eliascomm55 (resolved) by DUNKA(m): 7:32am On Jan 09, 2018
tunax5loon:
Jeez.. I Have bought goods worth 85k from eliacomm and he delivered. Just seeing this thread now. Thank God it has been resolved.
very foolish businessman I must say. Ruining his own business because if 5k. Stupidity at its best shocked

1 Like

Re: Eliascomm55 (resolved) by aieromon(m): 7:34am On Jan 09, 2018
eliascomm55:
Money refunded.

You really shouldn't have allowed the refund issue degenerate so low to make you do the honorable thing which should have been the right thing to do in the first place.

Good luck with your sales threads.

@hoodboy, Congrats

1 Like

Re: Eliascomm55 (resolved) by wildchild1: 7:58am On Jan 09, 2018
Most oldies surely knows Elisa ain't a scammer. But one thing I have observed with some business owners is their attitude when it comes to the issue of refund, it is always very difficult for them and how they handle issues wrongly after sales which is what happened here, just like someone said he would have saved himself a lot by refunding the 5k early. It's not too lats now that he's refunded, hopefully he learnt some lessons.
Re: Eliascomm55 (resolved) by Stormyweather(m): 9:24am On Jan 09, 2018
The only way he can get anything right from here is to create another thread apologizing for his mental imbalance and all the troubles he has caused the young man. We can now reach out to the mods to shut this place down. Otherwise, I'll just come here once in a while to drop hi and see who is online angry. He should also apologize to all those he threatened. Trouble is easy to start but resolution is not easy to reach as there are steps to take before wrongs can be undone. Cheers!!!

2 Likes

Re: Eliascomm55 (resolved) by justlaw(m): 10:11am On Jan 09, 2018
God save your sorry ass! If he hadn't called you out on Nairaland, we know that money would have been a bygone.

Next time, you won't even dare it with anyone else here on Nairaland. I doubt if anyone would be willing to transact any business with you here on NL. Who is now @ the losing end... so glaring it is YOU!

Learn to be honest in all your dealings no matter how little the amount involved is.

eliascomm55:
Money refunded.

2 Likes

Re: Eliascomm55 (resolved) by wolero7(m): 12:21pm On Jan 09, 2018
Good to hear. Thanks Eliascomm55, hoodboy, no vex. Congrats to both parties.
Re: Eliascomm55 (resolved) by spenca: 2:55pm On Jan 09, 2018
so after all him mouth , the didirin decided to refund , mr money man that s holding onto 5k, mr powerful that has guts only on a faceless front. Bloody scammer!! You want to go away with a man's money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Xiaomi Redmi Note 9s/9 pro/ mi note 10 lite/ 10 pro For Sale / Mint Black Blackberry Z10 In Box With All Accessories **ONLY 70K Naira* - SOLDDD / RESOLVED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.