Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

ADRON HOMES WONT LET UR ENGINEER BUILD FOR U?? - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / ADRON HOMES WONT LET UR ENGINEER BUILD FOR U?? (15445 Views)

Cheapest Duplex For Sale In Awuse Estate.. Price Just Slashed......please Let Ur / What A Half Plot (300sqm) Of Land Can Build For You / BRAINS & HAMMERS ESTATE OGUDU PHASE 1, PAY AS WE BUILD FOR YOU? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ADRON HOMES WONT LET UR ENGINEER BUILD FOR U?? by SleekyP(m): 10:44pm On Jan 06, 2018
kenazuu:
Honestly is annoying hearing that after buying from them, you still need to use their Engineer. I actually wanted to buy from one of their estates in Ibadan(west park), the land cost 750k( land in this location is just 350k) and other charges not included. Also I was told that development fee is 950k. And I cannot come with my surveyor.

Stop spreading false news....Visit Any Adron Office near you for more clarification
Re: ADRON HOMES WONT LET UR ENGINEER BUILD FOR U?? by csiworksnig(f): 12:38am On Jan 07, 2018
segzy14:
There are some charges that will spring up after payment, if you don't pay about 60% ,you can't start building on the plot, then it will take time before you get physical allocation of your plot.
Finally, they won't allow another Company or Engineer to Build for you except them and their charges are too outrageous, imagine the carcass of a 5bedroom duplex is 21.8Million naira, how much will complete it then?
They are a total ripoff.
I advice you get your land somewhere else where you will be allowed to build what you want on a budget.

This one weak me ooo.
Re: ADRON HOMES WONT LET UR ENGINEER BUILD FOR U?? by Nobody: 1:07am On Jan 07, 2018
SleekyP:

Stop spreading false news....Visit Any Adron Office near you for more clarification

I trust whatever Kenazuu posts. He has a reputation to me.

You don’t. Yet.

2 Likes

Re: ADRON HOMES WONT LET UR ENGINEER BUILD FOR U?? by jokepearl(f): 2:21am On Jan 07, 2018
bebe2:

Hi sis, which of the estate are u building??

City of David.
Re: ADRON HOMES WONT LET UR ENGINEER BUILD FOR U?? by bebe2(f): 4:58pm On Jan 07, 2018
jokepearl:

City of David.
Okk, am Hoping to find someone who is building in Golf and estate so I can ask them on the progroof the estate.
Re: ADRON HOMES WONT LET UR ENGINEER BUILD FOR U?? by SleekyP(m): 10:07pm On Jan 25, 2018
Buy now!!!

Re: ADRON HOMES WONT LET UR ENGINEER BUILD FOR U?? by bebe2(f): 1:22pm On Feb 02, 2018
SleekyP:
Buy now!!!

14% ?? Dats an insult angry
Re: ADRON HOMES WONT LET UR ENGINEER BUILD FOR U?? by SleekyP(m): 6:52am On Feb 03, 2018
bebe2:

14% ?? Dats an insult angry
Yes ma'am... Add me on watsapp let me send you the the latest videos of our sites.

Just buy and wait, don't wait to buy...invest now.. wink
Re: ADRON HOMES WONT LET UR ENGINEER BUILD FOR U?? by kenazuu(m): 9:31am On Feb 03, 2018
SleekyP:

Pls for your info, one of your agent gae me Adron Handbill with these details. I hae properties in Ibadan but wish I could get one from Adron. But when I saw these fees, I decided to hold for now.

Please kindly answer the following questions

1) how does the land go for?
2) can my surveyor survey my land after buying from Adron?
3) How much is the development fee for WestPark Ibadan?

Lastly, educate your agents proper before sending on field.

Thank you. I await your reply. i really would love to buy from Adron.

1 Like

Re: ADRON HOMES WONT LET UR ENGINEER BUILD FOR U?? by MyPicsSaysItall: 8:20pm On Feb 04, 2018
kenazuu:
Honestly is annoying hearing that after buying from them, you still need to use their Engineer. I actually wanted to buy from one of their estates in Ibadan(west park), the land cost 750k( land in this location is just 350k) and other charges not included. Also I was told that development fee is 950k. And I cannot come with my surveyor.

kenazuu:

Pls for your info, one of your agent gae me Adron Handbill with these details. I hae properties in Ibadan but wish I could get one from Adron. But when I saw these fees, I decided to hold for now.

@ the highlighted...750k?

From the handbill, an Adron agent gave me during their November/December 2017 promo, A land (50ft X 100ft) at West park & gardens, Ayegun-Oleyo-Ibadan cost 1 Million naira (Outright payment or 3 months installmental payment)

Survey fee - 150,000
Documentation - 50,000
Development fee - 500,000
Supervisory fee - 200,000

The issue I had with the agent is that he couldn't answer my questions satisfactorily
Re: ADRON HOMES WONT LET UR ENGINEER BUILD FOR U?? by hardeysola(m): 9:51pm On Feb 04, 2018
MyPicsSaysItall:

From the handbill, an Adron agent gave me during their November/December 2017 promo, A land (50ft X 100ft) at West park & gardens, Ayegun-Oleyo-Ibadan cost 1 Million naira (Outright payment or 3 months installmental payment)

Survey fee - 150,000
Documentation - 50,000

The issue I had with the agent is that he couldn't answer my questions satisfactorily
I work with Adron Homes, Gbagada Branch
let me have your questions sir !
Re: ADRON HOMES WONT LET UR ENGINEER BUILD FOR U?? by hardeysola(m): 9:59pm On Feb 04, 2018
kenazuu:

1 For West Park and Gardens, Price is 1million full plot and 500k for half plot . Though with the ongoing promo of 14% discount. we now sell full plot for 860k while half plot goes for 430 outright or payable within 14 months

3 : Developmental fee for West Park and Gardens is 500k

thanks !

2, No Adron Construction do the survey for you. and it's 150k with legal documentation of 50k
Re: ADRON HOMES WONT LET UR ENGINEER BUILD FOR U?? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 04, 2018
hardeysola:

1 For West Park and Gardens, Price is 1million full plot and 500k for half plot . Though with the ongoing promo of 14% discount. we now sell full plot for 860k while half plot goes for 430 outright or payable within 14 months

3 : Developmental fee for West Park and Gardens is 500k

thanks !

2, No Adron Construction do the survey for you. and it's 150k with legal documentation of 50k

According to your website at https://adronhomesproperties.com/west-parks-garden-ibadan/

3. Development fee is N750,000 and not N500,00 as you state.

You are also not disclosing the structural drawing fee of N70,000 (duplex), the architectural plan of up to N100,000 and the Security/Supervisory fee of N200,000

Why are you guys not comfortable on disclosing your full fees on Nairaland? Is it because you want to be competitive with the other horde of land sellers on here?

1 Like

Re: ADRON HOMES WONT LET UR ENGINEER BUILD FOR U?? by SleekyP(m): 12:49pm On Feb 06, 2018
kenazuu:

Actual price is 1million naira..14% discount Valentine promo is 860,000 but I can give you 20% if you are paying from today till Friday that's 800,000Naira
We are a professional certified builder and we do the survey at the rate of 150,000Naira only.
Developmental is fee is 500,000Naira,Supervisory fee 150,000 while Documentation fee is 50,000Naira

Noted with Action Sir!
Please give me a call Sir 08148450760,it will be nice doing business with you.
Re: ADRON HOMES WONT LET UR ENGINEER BUILD FOR U?? by SleekyP(m): 12:52pm On Feb 06, 2018
EgunMogaji:

According to your website at https://adronhomesproperties.com/west-parks-garden-ibadan/

3. Development fee is N750,000 and not N500,00 as you state.

You are also not disclosing the structural drawing fee of N70,000 (duplex), the architectural plan of up to N100,000 and the Security/Supervisory fee of N200,000

Why are you guys not comfortable on disclosing your full fees on Nairaland? Is it because you want to be competitive with the other horde of land sellers on here?
Sir, different fees for for different estates.
Re: ADRON HOMES WONT LET UR ENGINEER BUILD FOR U?? by SleekyP(m): 12:54pm On Feb 06, 2018
MyPicsSaysItall:

Survey fee - 150,000
Documentation - 50,000

Please call me... I am in Ibadan right now 08148450760
Re: ADRON HOMES WONT LET UR ENGINEER BUILD FOR U?? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 06, 2018
SleekyP:

Sir, different fees for for different estates.

So why not disclose the full fees for the estate that he’s asking about? The fees for posted are for the estate he was asking about.
Re: ADRON HOMES WONT LET UR ENGINEER BUILD FOR U?? by MyPicsSaysItall: 9:44am On Feb 16, 2018
SleekyP:

Please call me... I am in Ibadan right now 08148450760
I'm presently not in Ibadan and my inquiries have already been taken care of
Re: ADRON HOMES WONT LET UR ENGINEER BUILD FOR U?? by MyPicsSaysItall: 9:49am On Feb 16, 2018
hardeysola:

I work with Adron Homes, Gbagada Branch
let me have your questions sir !
Thanks for your concern, my inquiries have already been taken care of
Re: ADRON HOMES WONT LET UR ENGINEER BUILD FOR U?? by gistwivkome(f): 8:46pm On Nov 15, 2018
Please I want to sell mine. If interested, kindly contact me on 07013789152.

bebe2:
Pls if u have a land in Shimawafrom Adron homes pls let's talk.

Tanks

Modified:

Am in shock to learn that those of us who bought Lands from Adron homes will have no CHOICE but to also use their own engineer.

This bothers me a lot, as I have started making arrangements to start building our holiday home this march. If this information is true , I will have no choice but to offer the land for sale as I was never aware of these restrictions wen I purchased the land.

Pls if I need more info on this.
Re: ADRON HOMES WONT LET UR ENGINEER BUILD FOR U?? by Denzel01(m): 8:50pm On Nov 15, 2018
Contact Us @ Joe's Interior and Exterior Finishing for your affordable P. O. P Jobs
Satisfaction Guaranteed.

Re: ADRON HOMES WONT LET UR ENGINEER BUILD FOR U?? by Abiolamac: 9:43am On Nov 28, 2018
Why are you selling?
gistwivkome:
Please I want to sell mine. If interested, kindly contact me on 07013789152.

Re: ADRON HOMES WONT LET UR ENGINEER BUILD FOR U?? by Abiolamac: 9:44am On Nov 28, 2018
Why are you selling? [quote author=gistwivkome post=73005369]Please I want to sell mine. If interested, kindly contact me on 07013789152.
Re: ADRON HOMES WONT LET UR ENGINEER BUILD FOR U?? by gistwivkome(f): 10:18pm On Nov 29, 2018
I’m selling because I’m relocating, besides my initial reason for buying the plot was for the purpose of investment. Pls let me know if you are interested

Abiolamac:
Why are you selling?
Re: ADRON HOMES WONT LET UR ENGINEER BUILD FOR U?? by Mercurypanther(m): 11:12pm On Nov 29, 2018
I have at simawa phase 1 currently selling at 6.5m.

im selling a little above half that price i need cash to handle some issues.
mention me if interested.
Re: ADRON HOMES WONT LET UR ENGINEER BUILD FOR U?? by VickyES300: 12:56am On Jan 30, 2019
Hi everyone, please I need the break down of the total cost of full plot at West Park Gardens in Ibadan.

My agent said 1.1m is for the land and also another 900k for development fee and other stuffs, I already made an initial payment of 700k last month and I agreed to be paying 100k right from this January.

My question is

1. Is this the right quotation of the payment?

2. Is there any other hidden charges after this cause I planned to start my building as soon as I round up the payment which I planned to do before June of this year.

Thanks
Re: ADRON HOMES WONT LET UR ENGINEER BUILD FOR U?? by olafusimic(m): 2:31pm On Apr 14, 2019
Mercurypanther:
I have at simawa phase 1 currently selling at 6.5m.

im selling a little above half that price i need cash to handle some issues.
mention me if interested.

Hi,

Interested in buying. Have you sold or it's still available?
Re: ADRON HOMES WONT LET UR ENGINEER BUILD FOR U?? by SleekyP(m): 10:15pm On May 13, 2019
Still Selling....contact me asap

Re: ADRON HOMES WONT LET UR ENGINEER BUILD FOR U?? by ibukunmak: 1:49pm On May 14, 2019
Buy Grünwattsng Solar and inverter system and greatly reduce your expenses on Generator fuel and maintenance call us 07059998987 or 08069702181

Re: ADRON HOMES WONT LET UR ENGINEER BUILD FOR U?? by MariamAlheri: 4:44pm On Jun 26, 2019
CELLULAR:

I am considering buying a property with Adron Homes i.e City of DAVID. I am being disocuraged by friends claiming they have a lot of hidden charges and long waiting time for land allocation. Can someone confirm that it is mandatory you use their engineers and builders? Sharing your experiences with this company will be of great help for those of us at a crossroad.

Hello, are you still interested in buying with us at Adron homes? I'll answer all your questions clearly and give you clear information about our Adron Estates. Let's talk more on 08069506169. Thank you.
Re: ADRON HOMES WONT LET UR ENGINEER BUILD FOR U?? by DisGuy: 8:47pm On Jul 16, 2019
Re: ADRON HOMES WONT LET UR ENGINEER BUILD FOR U?? by SeunSpeaks: 8:37am On Jul 18, 2019
CELLULAR:

I am considering buying a property with Adron Homes i.e City of DAVID. I am being disocuraged by friends claiming they have a lot of hidden charges and long waiting time for land allocation. Can someone confirm that it is mandatory you use their engineers and builders? Sharing your experiences with this company will be of great help for those of us at a crossroad.

Hello

I want to sell a plot of land at Treasure Park 2 city of David Simawa. Contact me 08075144101. Affordable

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CHERRYVILLE GARDENS ESTATE, Alatunse, Lekki (Promo price N1.5Million) / Affordable Land In Enugu For Sell (Treasure Park Estate) / A Qualified Engineer That Can Handle Your House Design &construction In Nig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.