Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

Please Help! Wanna Travel To Canada But Confused - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Help! Wanna Travel To Canada But Confused (959 Views)

Want To Move To Canada But Worried About The Cold Weather / Got An Opportunity To Pickup Employment In Turkey But Confused Because Of Limite / Wanna Travel By Air For The First Time, How Do I Go About It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help! Wanna Travel To Canada But Confused by Godsaves18(m): 11:32pm On Jan 03, 2018
Good evening guys, please I have been harboring this ambition of traveling to Canada since I was a kid and I think the time is now ripe for me to make that move but I have been hearing conflicting reports of how I'd be deported if I have no one residing there while some are saying that I need over a million naira for the processing of visa and other miscellaneous...please anyone with any useful information from the cost of visa processing to flight ticket should please put me through and if anyone also have someone who is staying over there should please connect me...
Mods please push it to front page...God bless you all.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! Wanna Travel To Canada But Confused by Rexnegro(m): 1:09am On Jan 05, 2018
Godsaves18:
Good evening guys, please I have been harboring this ambition of traveling to Canada since I was a kid and I think the time is now ripe for me to make that move but I have been hearing conflicting reports of how I'd be deported if I have no one residing there while some are saying that I need over a million naira for the processing of visa and other miscellaneous...please anyone with any useful information from the cost of visa processing to flight ticket should please put me through and if anyone also have someone who is staying over there should please connect me...
Mods please push it to front page...God bless you all.
I wish I know would have love to help .... But check their website for requirements
Re: Please Help! Wanna Travel To Canada But Confused by afeezzezo: 9:55am On Jan 08, 2018
Following

(1) (Reply)

Plane Makes Emergency Landing As Passenger's Body Odour Makes Others Faint / Vote To End Canada's 'birth Tourism' / How Would You Rank These Cities In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.