Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,021 members, 7,803,430 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

Ikomoja The Beast - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Ikomoja The Beast (12604 Views)

The Beast I Love / Supernatural Story My Beast / The Choosen One {the Beast Of Gevaudan} Written By Horluwap1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikomoja The Beast by chibestjerry(m): 7:47pm On Jun 28, 2018
Akinwale14:
Pls Continue
welcome BosS
Re: Ikomoja The Beast by Akinwale14(m): 7:51pm On Jun 28, 2018
chibestjerry:
welcome BosS
Thanks Bro
Re: Ikomoja The Beast by francis6611(m): 6:23pm On Jun 29, 2018
i don land ooooo......what a wonderful story.....thanks for sharing this wonderful,fantastic story with us.....

still waiting for more update....thanks
Re: Ikomoja The Beast by Akinwale14(m): 6:47pm On Jun 29, 2018
Abeg Come And Update Now
Re: Ikomoja The Beast by chibestjerry(m): 9:21pm On Jun 29, 2018
Akinwale14:
Abeg Come And Update Now
am very very sorry i wanted to update today but the work is in my laptop and nepa is playing with our area pls i will make sure i update at least everyday abeg no vex
Re: Ikomoja The Beast by chibestjerry(m): 10:14am On Jun 30, 2018
The cruel sun beat down on the young soldiers as they moved towards their camp, the sky was its co – conspirator with not even a wisp of cloud to soften the harsh rays…. Three days has passed since the young warriors landed in Tel Aviv
The young soldiers have been running for twelve hours that day, after training with the weight of a gear jumping 30000 feet carrying 65 kilos? A ghost has to undergo such training. The second training, one’s has to be arm with the weight of an entire battle gear, 60 km hike carrying 80 kg of weight trekking to height of 30 km with the same weight handling 15 types of different guns then the ones that succeed will proceed to the last training with the grand master.

The five young soldiers have finished their first assignment and were returning to their based when Aaron suggested that he, Nadia and Musa wants to visit one of the masters staying in the same neighborhood.

Ugo and Evans decline with the excuses that they were tired and went to their based from there.

Mauna was a man in his late 50s he was tall, huge and giant like, although handsome, he is a top soldier for the Mossad and a mentor to many warriors, it was the red clan tradition to always give a warrior some regular warrior to be their errand warriors. Mauna was given the best warriors to be his errand warrior.

The three warriors were all clouded in red attires wearing their clan logo of Lion head.

He was sitting in his room he has already receive a warning that some assassin are on their way to assassinate him, although he knows that Maureen will never rest until he’s dead.
A young boy usher the young assassins in the sitting where Mauna was sitting.

They all bow down greeting at the same time it is the second time they will be seeing him he is a friend of their grand master

“How is your training going” he ask them almost immediately they are seated

“We are doing our best” Nadia answer him
“We want to ask if you could come to our graduation war” Aaron asks the man

The man chuckle and stood up, he walks to where the boy was seating. He throws a fast punch towards the boy face but the boy was fast enough to dodge the punch holding the man at the same time.

“You guys are good, but you should all get going” he said backing them at the same time.

Aaron notices that the man is tense.

‘Is there anything wrong’ Musa asked walking towards him.

“the dark clan assassin are after my life” he paused looking at their surprise faces, “so to avoid getting in the middle of a causalities you all need to go”

Deep inside him he is afraid something tells him he is not going to succeed this time around.

“We will stay and help you I have always wanted to kill a dark clan assassin” Aaron speaks getting angry the same time

“No you did not know how dangerous they are” Mauna said
“We are suppose to be the most dangerous Assassin in the world” Nadia said almost the same time, “give us this Honor” she pleaded

He was happy beyond imagination he had wanted to fled the city at once when a message got to him that some assassin are on him but he had wanted to maintain his ego and pride only a weak Assassin runs away from a fight. Now faith has brought these young warriors although he knows that the grand master will not be happy about it, but who cares he need to save his lives first.

“If you say so then stay” he said with a chuckle.

They went to the night clan based, and the grandmaster was happy to receive the two warriors he was present the day the two warriors display their talent at Egypt and he was the one that revealed Mauna location to Maureen,

‘If you need anything at all, just tell me’ he said
‘Nothing much just that we will need your best warrior to assist us’ Ikomoja Said hoping that the man will grant their request

‘You already have my best warrior’ he said looking towards Bukky direction
The two warrior exchange looks
‘You mean she is your best warrior’ Cain asks in amusement

‘Yes and do you have any problem with that’ the master ask with a frown face.

‘No thanks’ Ikomoja said

Its night already and they have already planned their attack on the man; he is expecting them, they know he is expecting them, they know he knows that they are coming
There were five errand soldiers; two were guarding the burglary,
Bukky walks up to them, they were indeed older than her

“Hey good evening” she said approaching them

‘Who are you? How did you get in?’ one of the men ask pointing his gun towards her, the other also brought out his own gun ready for action.

‘How I get in isn’t you concern, where is your Boss’ she asked

The man has already move close to her and was about to say something but in the next second she has send them sprawling on the ground as she slid towards them taking their legs off the ground swiftly, she has already brought out her own gun with the silencer, before the men could imagine what had happen she has send bullets in their body.
The three other errand soldier came charging towards her, Bucky make the first move delivering a powerful kick that stopped the first one, she didn’t wait a second longer, delivering another kick but reaching higher with her greater height she caught the two along their chest they staggered back holding their chests, they wanted to act smart by pulling their guns but she is faster sending bullets to their head almost immediate their hand went for their gun.

Bukky opens the Door of the sitting room slowly and steps in with her gun in her hand, the lights were still on, nobody was there but she could feel some presence although she wanted to go upstairs to assists the boys, she saw the gun before she could successful dodge it the bullet it had already hit her on her arm making her gun to fly from her hand. She falls and quickly hid behind the chair.

She knows it is not Mauna that shot her, otherwise she should be dead it might be some errand soldier of his, she could take them out if they agreed to take her on a single combat

‘while don’t we do this in a combat way me and you only no weapons’ she said walking out of the chair with her two hands in the air

She still couldn’t see anybody but they began coming out of their hideout one after the other they were three in numbers.

They surround her waiting for her next move.
She couldn’t believe her eyes, they were the ghosts of the red clan assassin, what an honor in killing one… her master always tell her that Red Clan Soldiers are weak
Re: Ikomoja The Beast by chibestjerry(m): 10:50am On Jun 30, 2018
“Are we going to stand here all day” Musa said getting impatient already.

She looks around who could be the easy to take down ‘you’ she points at the girl better to take on her than the men.

Before she could get ready Nadia has taken on by surprise sending a kick that send her to the floor, she tried rising but Nadia send her another blow that make her dizzy for a while, she find an opportunity to kill Nadia but if only the light will be switch off, but that’s Impossible at the moment, she finally gets up, this time she is going to prove that no clan is better than her clan even with her one arm, she walks round noticing Nadia movement, this time it was her that launch the blow, but Nadia was swift and fast to dodge the blow follow by another kick that send Bucky on the floor, she remove her knife pointing it at Nadia, who just keep looking at her with a expressionless face, she look at the light and throw the knife towards it, the light busted and everywhere became dark, she could still see her, It’s time to finish this drama off. Nadia was still standing on her spot wondering why her opponent has bust the bulb at first Bucky play smart by counter kick her from a blind view, getting Nadia on her chest she walks towards her kicking her on the ground she was about to send an upper kick but luck was not on her side as Nadia grab her by the leg and fling her towards the wall, she stood up with anger she is a Ghost and ghost don’t get defeated, Bukky roared and charge at her with an upper cut to her jaw but she met any empty air her opponent is nowhere to be found, everywhere was silent no sound, Nadia was standing behind her opponent she was angry very angry, she threw her a side kick follow with another blow that send Bukky flying against the wall,. The collision drove the air from her lungs and she fell to the floor she was gasping for air, the young warriors circle her again, before they hear the sound of gunshots coming from the upstairs where Mauna was.

Mauna was in his room he knows this is the night the assassin are here even with the presence of the warrior in the sitting room his mind was still not at rest,

He could feel their presence; he turns back and beholds his greatest nightmare, two young boys of maybe in their 20s he guesses,
He was staring at the second black boy in the eyes his face look familiar he was about to say something when they sends bullets in his body. Even as he was bleeding his eyes was still fixed at the boy,
‘You are him, yes you are him the young war…’ he said gasping for breath,
Ikomoja was about to ask him who he’s referring to when they both hear some footsteps coming towards their direction.

they open the door and to their greatest surprise Mauna was lying in the pool of his Blood, he was trying to tell them something but all they would hear was,

‘It’s all lie, all what they told you are all lies’ he said before he finally gave up the ghost…….

The death of Mauna shook the whole of Israel he is a man of honor, The Mossad was the most frustrated of all
Re: Ikomoja The Beast by Akinwale14(m): 9:04pm On Jul 01, 2018
chibestjerry:

am very very sorry i wanted to update today but the work is in my laptop and nepa is playing with our area pls i will make sure i update at least everyday abeg no vex
Ok No P
Re: Ikomoja The Beast by devilmaycry1(m): 10:28pm On Jul 02, 2018
wow pls updated
Re: Ikomoja The Beast by chibestjerry(m): 12:21pm On Jul 03, 2018
They were back at the night Clan based, Bucky was still lying when he walks in, the mission has been a lot easier than expected, they had expected the man to put up a fight but he has been distracted….

Cain was seating at the edge of bed at which Bucky was lying with a anxious look on his face, he keep wondering how some weak Red clan Assassin is able to defeat a Top trained Night clan assassin he hated the girl and her clan, left to him they did not deserve any honor all they deserve is death, death and death. The good thing is his discovery that red clan ghost is in the town he won’t leave without the head on one of them, in fact without the head of all of them.

Ikomoja turned suddenly at the sound of Cain’s foot tapped on the floor.

‘Calm down? I don’t want us to disappoint the Queen, we should return back to based as instructed, we shouldn’t go after the ghosts it’s not our mission

Cain stood up,
You‘ve allowed your anxiety gain ascendancy over your attentiveness, you are weak, I hate you and I will kill you one day’ he said pointing his gun at him.

Ikomoja looked at him funnily, ‘you better calm down my friend, our mission here is over’
The vibration of Cain phone cut their discussion, it was the Queen calling

He motion on Ikomoja and they both step out of the room
He picks the call and put it on loudspeaker

‘You have a new assignment’ she said immediately the call was answered

‘Kill Danki before` anyone else does’ her voice was harsh ‘you already knows him eliminated him’ do you understood’

‘Yes ma queen’ Cain answer looking towards Ikomoja direction

‘Remember killing a red clan ghost is greater than the beast glory’ she said cutting the call almost the same time

The phone is in loud speaker the young warriors looks at each other, Ikomoja was confused how did the queen expect them to kill a grandmaster of Night clan that assist them even lending them his best warrior, that even sustain an injury at her left arm, making matter worse they were still in the night clan based the man has even given them shelter….

**Mossad Head Office**
Reuben was the special assistance to Mauna he adore the man and worship him, of course the man is his mentor, he was in Iran when the news of the Man death force him to take the next available flight back to Israel, he was sitting in his office, he had a bottle and a glass of whisky in front of him, starring at nothing in particular, he has already sent invitation to all the Clan in partnership with them asking for warriors to destroyed night clan assassin…

Mossad is not an assassin group, they are secret service carrying the will of the government, they were trained like an assassin, Mauna has been hired to trained some of them and he was the first set of Mossad that graduated, he had admire the man and come to see him as a father which he never had, he had believe that nothing could ever kill Mauna, even the report given to him state that Mauna wasn’t in any self defense, he had wonder why the man had surrender himself so easily.

The only available assassin now is the red clan regular Assassin, although he hope that Rashid will allow the Special Ghost warriors to fight with him for they are even enough to wreck havoc on the Night clan assassin, he has seen them trained and fight they are the best fighters he has ever seen, but he needed more because he has another plan on hand he is going to visit Egypt, yes he is going to visit the Dark clan assassin the most feared assassin he will destroy Maureen or whatever she is called, he is still in his own thought when a messenger came in with a mail message, he open the mail,

With utmost regard and honor my S.W 5 code Af/S/G will fight with you with no order shall be given, they act on their own accord- Ras
[i][/i]
The five warriors was standing waiting for orders from the grandmaster, the long awaited message finally came, Kill DANKI and all his top assassin the message has come in the form of an email containing all the information including the facility, the man picture history and some top clan members, the Mossad has organized a revenge mission in fact they plan on making the night clan assassin go into extinct, the dead of Mauna has put them in a awkward situation of anger and rage that can only be quench by blood, blood of the night clan….
Re: Ikomoja The Beast by devilmaycry1(m): 12:44pm On Jul 03, 2018
wow nice part oo the queen give two mission one red clan and massid
Re: Ikomoja The Beast by Akinwale14(m): 3:44pm On Jul 03, 2018
Interesting,Keep It Up Bro,Waiting For Another Update Soon.
Re: Ikomoja The Beast by skubido(m): 7:03pm On Jul 03, 2018
hmmmm. OP nice wan. following
Re: Ikomoja The Beast by Bobosneh: 7:42pm On Jul 03, 2018
op why you stop now abey keep em coming
Re: Ikomoja The Beast by chibestjerry(m): 8:20pm On Jul 03, 2018
Bobosneh:
op why you stop now abey keep em coming
i alreard have the next chapter its in for review by tomorrow morning i should post all am sorry for the delay
very sorry
Re: Ikomoja The Beast by devilmaycry1(m): 9:43pm On Jul 03, 2018
no offence taking caring on
Re: Ikomoja The Beast by chibestjerry(m): 5:13pm On Jul 04, 2018
**Night Clan Based*** 7pm
Danki was seated under a neatly fashion bamboo shed, he was watching some young trainers displayed their talent.
Danki glance towards the gate as it opened and Ken his assistance steps in, walking towards him hurriedly, he walks out of the shed and began to proceed towards him,
‘They are coming for us’ he said
‘This has been Maureen plan all along to destroy me’ and all I have work for’
His assistance notice the disappointment
‘I had warn you right from the beginning not to do business with her, and see where it has got us her young warriors are still here what do we do with them’

‘tell them to see me in my room now’ and get the shadow warriors ready we will start getting ready but first we will kill those Beasts’ he said this time his voice sounded angry…

He steps into his room and switch on the lights, time to show the young warriors that a shadow is greater than anything, he proceed to his main room and lock the door he change his cloths putting on a shadow warrior gown, loading revolvers and short knifes into it, he wants to destroy the Beast entirely, even the Mossad let them come, he hears a crept sound on his sitting room, a smile cross his face they are here, his anger grew immensely, the fury on his eyes was bloody as if he had been waiting on a prey to pounce on.
He walks into his sitting room expecting to see Ken with the boys but he found no one he is sure someone had enter, he felt a movement towards him he turns back immediately the two young warriors had sent him an with upper kicks, unluckily for them the kick was not enough to send him on the floor, he looks at them he knows that the queen has also signed his death warrant, he looks at the young warriors a smile crossing his face this will be fun, Cain was the first to rush at him but he was caught mid-way, he flung him towards the wall, Ikomoja charged towards him but the man is a shadow all what he met was an empty air, he didn’t hear the sound of the man’s movement….
“She send a snail to kill a Shadow huh” his voice echo through the room
The force that lift him from the ground is great he landed at the floor, he lift him up and flung him towards the wine bar mercilessly, the glass chattered, Ikomoja felt his body weaken more as he clash towards the wine bar, for some second he felt a pain he has never felt before the pain of dying, he moves towards direction and rise him up Cain tries to free himself from the man’s grip but the man is unimaginably strong, he turns looking towards Ikomoja direction he can see him lying in pool of blood, the man flung him towards Ikomoja direction he also landed on the chattered glass there is no way they can defeat this Shadow, Danki started taking slow steps towards them, Cain tried to rise and try his luck again but he couldn’t he is weak he notice Ikomoja trying to tell show him something, he remember his Queen saying anything is a weapon and the dark is their greatest weapon, some hope return to the young warriors and he manage to get hold of one of the broken wine bottles although he still pretend to be unconscious so that the man couldn’t suspect anything, he gave Cain the signal.

He keeps marching to towards them with slow steps. he stopped right in front of Cain
“she won’t give you the beast glory she is deceiving you” asks Assad, ask Rosmi, ha-ha” did you hear me” the question was follow by a slap on Cain face he kept slapping the boy and kicking Ikomoja the same time

“she will kept using you till she finds a way to kill you as she did to Mauna” and now me also”,

he brought out his gun and points it at the young warriors, ‘you are her slave till the end damn a lady that even murders her own father because of Her selfish desire and she…..” he didn’t finish before Ikomoja drove a bottle into his man legs taking him unaware, Cain muster enough strength taking his gun out from his jacket and he aim at him shooting him almost immediately but the man dodge the bullet and disappear the room was silent.
Re: Ikomoja The Beast by chibestjerry(m): 5:17pm On Jul 04, 2018
They both look at each other at this point they know that it only one way left Cain aim at the lights and shot them off, he drop the gun on the floor and listening for any movement, the man came charging towards them he throws them a fast kick but he met an empty space both boy’s are gone,

Danki since first time in his life as far he can remember has never been afraid except now, this is the reason the queen sent the two kids to wrack havoc on him they are intelligent and incredible strong Mauna was a distraction she had use as an excuse to make the Mossad come after him and he had been foolish not to discover it, he steps back taking note of every movement, he wanted to move into his inner room maybe there, he might have a chance, he remove the sharp knife in his inner gown, he was about to take another steps when a blur blow land on his, he was confused,

Cain spun like a viper, he was enrage nobody insults the queen and go scot free, he rushed towards the man dealing him a blow on his throat before he could have a chance to defend himself Ikomoja has already drove the same knife the man was holding into his back, the man responded with a groan that echoed room the room, he fell on the ground, gasping for breaths, he remove another knife from the man gown and proceed, he lift the knife with all his strength and was about to bring it down when the door flew open Bucky and a bodyguard runs towards Danki
Bucky was knelling tears has already start ticking in her eyes, he is her only Family left, the bodyguard was about to say something when he saw a shadow appears, before he could signal Bucky a knife is already pin to his throat, he holds his throat and fell on his knell, Bucky stood up she knows it the betrayers, it’s the beasts, they betrayed her father, now her uncle, the beasts, she is going to kill them, she felt the movement, she quickly went for the gun on the floor but Cain was fast he hits her on her forehead and she fell on the floor he picks the gun and wanted to shot her immediately but Ikomoja stops him,

‘We have already done much damage’ he said looking Cain directly in the eyes

‘Out of my way or I will kill you right now lover boy’ Cain said pointing the gun at Ikomoja face

Ikomoja stood waiting for the next action he was ready to fight Cain over Bucky, although he has started to let emotion get in his way, but he can’t help it she has an impact on him that no one has ever had on him, she has already occupied his heart of course he is in-Love, at the thought of love he remember his brother, in the past 10 years he has subdue his feeling for his brother but with Bucky he can’t help but wish his brother is here with him……

Danki was watching the boys in amazement, he knows he won’t be able to make it he has lost a lot of blood and life is slowing running from him, he cough so as to draw the boys attention , the warriors looked towards his direction…

‘Maureen never allows his assassin to have intercourse that is why she separates the two sex, she believes that a man is not meant for a woman’ he paused looking at the boys confused face, “that is why she murder Rosmi, you remember Rosmi right, the Beast glory meant you will be free from her and her command” he said looking towards Ikomoja
Cain points the gun towards the man and send two shots to the man chest, he turns the gun towards Bucky, but this time around Ikomoja did not stop him, he notice that Ikomoja eyes were fix at the man body, he too was confuse by what the man was saying and beside the queen has never told them that having sex with a woman is against the code… he believes the man was trying to turn their heads that’s why he shot the man, but although during his years in the dark clan he had known Rosmi, he was the one that recommend Ikomoja he was a top assassin in Nigeria, and only came to visit them during any regular celebration he was surprise when he didn’t show up for their Beast War, although he had hated the man, his favorite has always been Ikomoja.

The two warriors was still lost in their own thought when the sound of gunshot fill the air, Ken runs into the sitting room, before the boys could react he has already points his gun towards them….
‘If you move I will send bullets to your skulls,’ your queen has betrayed us and now both the red clan assassin and the entire Mossad are on us, he said looking towards Bucky direction, at the mention of red clan assassin Ikomoja and Cain exchange looks, this the time to gain MORE GLORY BETTER THAN THE BEAST,

“Lets us help you defeat them” Cain was the first to speak,

‘And why should I trust you’ Ken reply him monitoring him for any movement
‘Because if you don’t they will send you into extinct’ Ikomoja said his face registering anger. There is only one way to confirm what Danki had said about the Queen, Kill a red clan ghost and your glory will be greater than the beast glory’ its time to knows his future plan he didn’t kill his step mother to be imprison by another mother queen, he needed to be free as promise by the clan although he will always paid his loyalty to the Dark Clan anytime they needed him.

The man seems to be in thought for a while, he slowly brought down his gun and motions them to go, Cain was the first to move out his adrenalin is already high time to kill the Ghosts and be free, Ikomoja moves towards Ken

“If anything happens to her I will kill you” he said looking at the Man directly in the eye

“why do you think I will do such” Ken reply him ‘’and can you really kill me” he said staring back at him
Ikomoja stare at him and walk out but not without taking two revolvers from him.

He moves towards Danki and send two more bullets into the dead man body, he had turns towards Bucky he points his gun towards her unconscious body he wanted to pull the trigger but the young boy warning keep ringing in his head, “I WILL KILL YOU” he withdraw his gun and steps out of the room, he had a deal to accomplish soon he will be a leader, the leader of Night clan assassin, he steps out of the room with a mischievous smile on his face time to finish this off.
Re: Ikomoja The Beast by Bobosneh: 5:22pm On Jul 04, 2018
wow this night clan grand master is mad gan ni o. nice one op
Re: Ikomoja The Beast by chibestjerry(m): 9:08pm On Jul 04, 2018
chisiudeh:
Nice storyline.
Nice concept. Keep it up.
Try making your updates regular, that way your readers will be more eager to make inputs.
Re: Ikomoja The Beast by Tobennz(m): 10:45pm On Jul 04, 2018
grin nyc one oo, abeg wen d nxt episode go arrive?
Re: Ikomoja The Beast by skubido(m): 1:07am On Jul 05, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Ikomoja The Beast by chibestjerry(m): 8:46am On Jul 05, 2018
Tobennz:
grin nyc one oo, abeg wen d nxt episode go arrive?

Very soon bro sorry for the delay

1 Like

Re: Ikomoja The Beast by Bobosneh: 12:07pm On Jul 05, 2018
i dey follow you bumper to bumper
Re: Ikomoja The Beast by hidhrhis(m): 2:08pm On Jul 05, 2018
nice story op
Re: Ikomoja The Beast by Tobennz(m): 2:16pm On Jul 05, 2018
chibestjerry:

Very soon bro sorry for the delay
Ok oooo, make i wait small
Re: Ikomoja The Beast by chibestjerry(m): 6:40pm On Jul 05, 2018
How the f*** did they get in’ ken cursed aloud as he and some shadow warriors including Cain and Ikomoja
‘I think they have an inside man among us’ one of the shadow reply him.
Ken just went on selecting weapons as if he has not heard what the warrior has said.
Some of their men were already in the room, taking weapons from the store and some putting bullets into guns.

‘now listen up everybody, we are not expecting them to attack from the front’ Ken said in a loud voice to get the attention of the others, they all turned to him suspending everything else they were doing with their weapons.

Those guys attacking us are as trained as you are, this is not the first time we are being attack, but we will show them that we are Shadows and we are the undefeatable shadows, they all erupt in a shout. He motions them to stop and the room became dead silent. The Mossad are trained warrior especially with guns they handle gun like no other, the only chance we have with them is to switch of all the lights now this is our counter plan….

Ikomoja and Cain was left along in the room all the warriors has already move out of the room leaving them two and Ken….

‘Do you mind telling us what you plan is really’ Cain ask him

‘I have a deal with your queen’ Ken said, and that’s the only thing I can say for now so if you want to kill a Ghost you should go to the grandmaster house they will definitely be there to kill him I am… sure’
Before he could complete the last sentence Ikomoja has already dash out of the room, Cain follows him immediately….

Sound of gunshots filled the air; it was obvious that the two groups is really a matching fit for each other.

The flying bullet makes it impossible for them to locate Danki room easily, for them to succeed they have no option than to join the fight, Cain reloads his revolver and signal Ikomoja, but the later oblige, he is not ready to kill anyone else he has already done enough, although he tries his best to hid his emotion, Cain wanted to leave him but an idea came to his mind,

‘if you want to save Bucky then you better follow me we still have someGhost to kill,’

“We” the last word of Cain Keep remixing in his head did he just said “we” this is the first time he had use such words, he was still in his dilemma when Cain stood up the same time taking down two soldiers almost immediately, he continue running shooting at the same time it was almost invisible at the eyes of the soldiers, tens of tens have already fallen before he took cover to reload, he search his inner jacket and notice that he has run out of ammunition, he has already consume his ammunition, he hid behind the wall, he can feel his shooters getting close and closer, he has lost all hope he can’t escape now, any wrong movement will lead him to his death, he brought out his knife ready to take one out at least he won’t die in vain, he was about to step out when he notice that his shooters has stopped he peep, and to his amazement, Ikomoja is standing on their body’s,
Re: Ikomoja The Beast by Tobennz(m): 8:30pm On Jul 05, 2018
Oh bro ts 2 short, bt all dsame tanks.....
Re: Ikomoja The Beast by chibestjerry(m): 9:26pm On Jul 05, 2018
Tobennz:
am very sorry as you can see there are alot of typing error and sentence errors, work was tight i just hurriedly type this one, so as not to disappoint.... am sorry once again tomorrow i will type atleast 4pages thanks
Re: Ikomoja The Beast by chibestjerry(m): 9:30pm On Jul 05, 2018
Tobennz:
am very sorry, as you can see there are many typing errors and sentence error too, work was tight today i just hurriedly type these ones am very sorry tomorrow i will make sure i type atleast 4 pages and preview them for error before posting am sorry

1 Like

Re: Ikomoja The Beast by Tobennz(m): 5:54am On Jul 06, 2018
chibestjerry:

am very sorry, as you can see there are many typing errors and sentence error too, work was tight today i just hurriedly type these ones am very sorry tomorrow i will make sure i type atleast 4 pages and preview them for error before posting am sorry
Appology accepted bro
Re: Ikomoja The Beast by Akinwale14(m): 6:03pm On Jul 06, 2018
Interesting,Thanks For The Updates.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nairaland Authors And Their Books (Updated 15th September, 2023) / Let's Make A Story / Guess The Author Or The Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.