Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,794 members, 7,802,527 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

Carbon Cleaning For Your Engine Is Now Available - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Carbon Cleaning For Your Engine Is Now Available (5876 Views)

......20w50 Oil Does More Harm To Your Engine if it is not needed ... / Carbon Cleaning Nigeria: Engine Cleaning Decarbonising Service Company / Anyone Heard About Engine Carbon Cleaning? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Carbon Cleaning For Your Engine Is Now Available by sooperrescue(m): 4:15am On Jan 04, 2018
Are you tired of driving a car that is too sluggish on the road? Are you tired of changing coils, spark plugs, cylinders and yet no solution? Look no further. The solution is here. Carbon cleaning will eliminate all the carbon in your engine. Take advantage of the new year and save your self the stress of spending money without results. Carbon cleaning will improve your fuel economy, eliminate the carbon in the engine, cylinders, injectors, plugs, valves, pistons and the catalyst. It is also suitable for diesel engines too. We are available at Airforce vehicle engineering squadron onipetesi bus stop agege motor road after ikeja along. You can call 08098534267 for booking. It is a one hour service and it is turn by turn. You can also book by whatsapp too. Maximum number of vehicles per day is 7.

3 Likes

Re: Carbon Cleaning For Your Engine Is Now Available by IDKadiri: 8:34am On Jan 04, 2018
HOW MUCH DOES THIS SERVICE COST CHIEF?

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! smiley
Re: Carbon Cleaning For Your Engine Is Now Available by sooperrescue(m): 8:50am On Jan 04, 2018
Happy New year bros. It depends on the mileage. 15k is the minimum

1 Like

Re: Carbon Cleaning For Your Engine Is Now Available by 20pence: 9:40am On Jan 04, 2018
@sooperrescue

How much will it cost for a car with 199,102 mileage?
Re: Carbon Cleaning For Your Engine Is Now Available by sooperrescue(m): 12:42pm On Jan 04, 2018
Let's see it first.
Re: Carbon Cleaning For Your Engine Is Now Available by sholarb(m): 8:52pm On Jan 04, 2018
I was at Sooperrescue's garage earlier today to decarbonise my engine that has been pinging at high RPM as a result of excessive carbon build up. 

Overall I am satisfied at his professionalism and competence; he calmly answered ALL my enquiries regarding the process. Now I can drive swiftly without the engine pinging. I also noticed a much more quiet engine at idle, improved performance and better throttle response. ‎Even the AC feels cooler (probably in my mind sha...Lol). ‎It is definitely worth every penny.
‎‎
Amazingly, I got a free engine air filter when he observed mine was due for change and also got complimentary car wash (in and out) as value added services. ‎‎

‎Oga Patrick thanks for a job well done and the freebies! Jah bless!‎

7 Likes

Re: Carbon Cleaning For Your Engine Is Now Available by sooperrescue(m): 9:04pm On Jan 04, 2018
Thanks so much and now you can enjoy your ride

1 Like

Re: Carbon Cleaning For Your Engine Is Now Available by sooperrescue(m): 9:05pm On Jan 04, 2018
Diesel cars are in for a treat.
Re: Carbon Cleaning For Your Engine Is Now Available by odiereke(m): 4:10am On Jan 05, 2018
Do u do car diagnosis in your garage?
Re: Carbon Cleaning For Your Engine Is Now Available by sooperrescue(m): 8:24am On Jan 05, 2018
Sure, all vehicles. But Range Rovers are the main thing
Re: Carbon Cleaning For Your Engine Is Now Available by LeJeun3: 2:12am On Jan 06, 2018

Bringing in my own car for tasting....

Re: Carbon Cleaning For Your Engine Is Now Available by sooperrescue(m): 8:21am On Jan 06, 2018
Na Suya?

3 Likes

Re: Carbon Cleaning For Your Engine Is Now Available by sooperrescue(m): 7:11am On Jan 09, 2018
Give your car the best treatment

Re: Carbon Cleaning For Your Engine Is Now Available by sooperrescue(m): 9:05pm On Jan 13, 2018
Today was a good time for the happy owners of the cars that had their engines turned to new. Jerking and shudders ceased. Engines are being renewed and it takes just one hour and all your concerns are dissolved. Diesel engines are being renewed and revived. Next week is another week. Don't change your weak engines without visiting us.

Re: Carbon Cleaning For Your Engine Is Now Available by All4good: 9:20am On Jan 14, 2018
This is a great development

1 Like

Re: Carbon Cleaning For Your Engine Is Now Available by sooperrescue(m): 1:23pm On Jan 14, 2018
A very welcome one. A servicr that will reduce the failure rates of cars in the country
Re: Carbon Cleaning For Your Engine Is Now Available by SmartToyota(m): 2:18pm On Jan 14, 2018
This is really good
Re: Carbon Cleaning For Your Engine Is Now Available by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 14, 2018
After cleaning the carbon, I guess servicing should follow?
Re: Carbon Cleaning For Your Engine Is Now Available by zadokokezie(m): 11:04pm On Jan 14, 2018
good day to all the boss in the house.....

op I noticed d blue and white box that always in front of d cars u worked on.. so I was wondering what that is and what it does......

Pls pardon my inquisitiveness... I just want to know.....

thanks in advance...

#cheer
Re: Carbon Cleaning For Your Engine Is Now Available by sooperrescue(m): 1:23am On Jan 15, 2018
zadokokezie:
good day to all the boss in the house.....

op I noticed d blue and white box that always in front of d cars u worked on.. so I was wondering what that is and what it does......

Pls pardon my inquisitiveness... I just want to know.....

thanks in advance...

#cheer
that is the carbon cleaning machine that dissolves all the carbon in the engine. If you put your hand in your exhaust and there is carbon, know for sure that the engine is on its way out. The machine is the solution provider.
adeolaademuluyi:
After cleaning the carbon, I guess servicing should follow?
If the car is due for service, yes. It is better to change your oil at the same time with the carbon cleaning. And good oil o. I will suggest that we all biycott all the mineral oils sold in the country. It is for our own good. Let us go synthetic this year. Twice a year is better than six times a year

6 Likes

Re: Carbon Cleaning For Your Engine Is Now Available by zadokokezie(m): 9:55pm On Jan 15, 2018
sooperrescue:
that is the carbon cleaning machine that dissolves all the carbon in the engine. If you put your hand in your exhaust and there is carbon, know for sure that the engine is on its way out. The machine is the solution provider. If the car is due for service, yes. It is better to change your oil at the same time with the carbon cleaning. And good oil o. I will suggest that we all biycott all the mineral oils sold in the country. It is for our own good. Let us go synthetic this year. Twice a year is better than six times a year

OK thanks
Re: Carbon Cleaning For Your Engine Is Now Available by sooperrescue(m): 6:39am On Jan 17, 2018
Give your car the best treatment. Diesel cars, remove the shackles and enjoy the car without stress. Carbon cleaning is the solution
Re: Carbon Cleaning For Your Engine Is Now Available by helpishere(m): 10:32am On Jan 18, 2018
Is it possible to bring my car this afternoon? I will be coming from Ajah. Maryland pwd is good to pass through to your workshop, right?
Re: Carbon Cleaning For Your Engine Is Now Available by sooperrescue(m): 1:24pm On Jan 18, 2018
Sure, will be expecting you
Re: Carbon Cleaning For Your Engine Is Now Available by sonety2k(m): 1:13am On Jan 19, 2018
sooperrescue:
that is the carbon cleaning machine that dissolves all the carbon in the engine. If you put your hand in your exhaust and there is carbon, know for sure that the engine is on its way out. The machine is the solution provider. If the car is due for service, yes. It is better to change your oil at the same time with the carbon cleaning. And good oil o. I will suggest that we all biycott all the mineral oils sold in the country. It is for our own good. Let us go synthetic this year. Twice a year is better than six times a year

Will visit your workshop soon.
Re: Carbon Cleaning For Your Engine Is Now Available by sooperrescue(m): 2:55am On Jan 19, 2018
OK, will be expecting you
Re: Carbon Cleaning For Your Engine Is Now Available by ivoryhouse(m): 5:55am On Jan 19, 2018
Great one sooper, I will come when I'm in town.
Re: Carbon Cleaning For Your Engine Is Now Available by sooperrescue(m): 9:11am On Jan 19, 2018
Ha, long time. No wahala
Re: Carbon Cleaning For Your Engine Is Now Available by sooperrescue(m): 9:14am On Jan 19, 2018
Many engines are being renewed.

Re: Carbon Cleaning For Your Engine Is Now Available by texasbullet(m): 1:44pm On Jan 21, 2018
Nice
Re: Carbon Cleaning For Your Engine Is Now Available by maxxx(m): 12:14pm On Jan 25, 2018
How often can this process be repeated?
Re: Carbon Cleaning For Your Engine Is Now Available by sooperrescue(m): 3:01pm On Jan 25, 2018
Once in a year for recently used cars but twice a year for cars over five years old in the country

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gear Box Problem? Read My Experience. / Causes Of Windscreen Glass Shattering On Its Own Accord? / 2003-05 Mitsubishi Outlander VS 2004-05 Toyota Corolla

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.