Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

Dankwambo Unfit For President, Gombe Group Tells Mbaka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dankwambo Unfit For President, Gombe Group Tells Mbaka (19448 Views)

Bode George: Justice Ayo Salami Unfit To Head Panel Investigating Magu / Sowore: Gambari's Role During Abacha's Regime Makes Him Unfit to be COS / State House Clinic ‘Unfit’ To Treat Abba Kyari, Despite Gulping 13bn In 5 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dankwambo Unfit For President, Gombe Group Tells Mbaka by yns4real: 6:29am On Jan 04, 2018
Oladimeji Ramon

The Coalition of Gombe State Indigenes has faulted Rev . Fr . Ejike Mbaka’ s verdict that the state Governor , Ibrahim Dankwambo , has performed well . The indigenes, in a statement on Wednesday, advised the Enugu - based Catholic priest to visit Gombe first before reaching such a conclusion .

According to them , rather than consolidate on the developmental strides of his predecessors , Dankwambo has reversed the fortunes of the state .

They said Mbaka was not correct in his assessment that Dankwambo , based on his performance in Gombe , would make a better President than President Muhammadu Buhari . The indigenes were reacting to the Catholic priest ’s suggestion that Nigeria needed a capable President as opposed to Buhari , who, he said, had failed .

Mbaka, who is the Spiritual Director of the Adoration Ministries , Enugu , had, in his New Year Eve sermon, reportedly attacked Buhari , saying the President had failed Nigerians . He said since the North would want to finish its eight - year term in the presidential seat , Dankwambo should be considered as Buhari ’ s replacement .

But rejecting Mbaka’s suggestion, the Gombe indigenes , in a statement by Muhammad Jibrin , said if the priest knew Dankwambo well , he would not have made such a suggestion.

They said, “ If the Rev . Fr . is well apprised of the state of affairs of Gombe State , he will certainly not recommend Governor Dankwambo as a worthy replacement for the great President Buhari . Perhaps , some examples will show Rev . Fr . Mbaka the extent of the damage that Governor Dankwambo has done to our state . ”

They argued that the governor had not only failed to ensure that the indigenes had access to potable water ; he had also ruined the state ’s health, education and aviation sectors .

Barde said Mbaka’ s sudden disapproval of Buhari was suspicious as he had hitherto been known as one of Buhari ’s enthusiasts .
He added , “ Perhaps , Rev . Father Mbaka should come clean and tell Nigerians what his major motivation is in making this recommendation. We are aware he only received a handshake from the frugal President Muhammadu Buhari when he last visited Aso Villa.

“ I advise Father Mbaka to travel to Gombe State and visit the state university, hospitals and water projects in Gombe town and all the other 10 local governments of Gombe State and tell Nigerians his findings .”

http://punchng.com/dankwambo-unfit-for-president-gombe-group-tells-mbaka/

1 Share

Re: Dankwambo Unfit For President, Gombe Group Tells Mbaka by Nobody: 6:36am On Jan 04, 2018
Better than the Almighty dullard

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dankwambo Unfit For President, Gombe Group Tells Mbaka by Flets: 6:41am On Jan 04, 2018
I do not blame Mbaka, I blame the docile, foolish, ignorant church goers under his tutelage.

Mbaka has played out all the cards of a politician and foolish Nigerians still consider him a priest.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dankwambo Unfit For President, Gombe Group Tells Mbaka by Nobody: 6:47am On Jan 04, 2018
Mbaka should more strategic in his comments
Re: Dankwambo Unfit For President, Gombe Group Tells Mbaka by MrPolitics: 7:05am On Jan 04, 2018
This is just another political group. Dankwambo is the best performing governor in the north east and maybe the whole north based on resources allocated to him

I don't like the priest Mbaka or believe him though

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dankwambo Unfit For President, Gombe Group Tells Mbaka by zombieTRACKER: 7:14am On Jan 04, 2018
Even a rat is better than Buhari
We all know
But Mbaka should leave politics to the politicians
And face his pulpit

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dankwambo Unfit For President, Gombe Group Tells Mbaka by Nobody: 7:26am On Jan 04, 2018
grin grin..

May your enemies never permutate and combine on your post and position while you are still Alive.. Amen/Amin

Except for buhari..

3 Likes

Re: Dankwambo Unfit For President, Gombe Group Tells Mbaka by wakaman: 7:49am On Jan 04, 2018
A yanmiri would always be a yanmiri

2 Likes

Re: Dankwambo Unfit For President, Gombe Group Tells Mbaka by Vinstel: 8:22am On Jan 04, 2018
wakaman:
A yanmiri would always be a yanmiri
And a malu will always be a malu

83 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dankwambo Unfit For President, Gombe Group Tells Mbaka by Abjay97(m): 8:48am On Jan 04, 2018
Savage reply for Mbaka
Re: Dankwambo Unfit For President, Gombe Group Tells Mbaka by BackToLife: 9:18am On Jan 04, 2018
I blame all this on Lugard's drunk prostitute.

2 Likes

Re: Dankwambo Unfit For President, Gombe Group Tells Mbaka by chris4gold(m): 9:18am On Jan 04, 2018
Hey o
Re: Dankwambo Unfit For President, Gombe Group Tells Mbaka by bejeria101(m): 9:18am On Jan 04, 2018
With what the man has done in gombe? Have you heard any drama frm that state? Sense should fall zombies abeg

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dankwambo Unfit For President, Gombe Group Tells Mbaka by Sweetcollins: 9:19am On Jan 04, 2018
Mbaka over to you
Re: Dankwambo Unfit For President, Gombe Group Tells Mbaka by Elesu: 9:19am On Jan 04, 2018
The Devil we know is better than the unknown Angel.

Mbaka... leave our Buhari for us, we will endure him for another just four years.
We can't to allow any other notherner at this stage, We can't afford to wait for fresh eight years again before turning the table.

2 Likes

Re: Dankwambo Unfit For President, Gombe Group Tells Mbaka by cystem(m): 9:20am On Jan 04, 2018
Fake Rev. Mbaka should go to bed and stop making false accertions.

3 Likes

Re: Dankwambo Unfit For President, Gombe Group Tells Mbaka by Gabaleve(m): 9:20am On Jan 04, 2018
Make Mbaka go sleep
he was part of those supporting Buhari back den
so the same God wey tel am say Buhari go win 2015 election nor tel am say we go see pepper for buhari regime?

conclusion: that means is a con artist

end time preachers
blind preachers
dem go just dey lie on top God head

4 Likes

Re: Dankwambo Unfit For President, Gombe Group Tells Mbaka by Abfinest007(m): 9:20am On Jan 04, 2018
rev father turn politician
Re: Dankwambo Unfit For President, Gombe Group Tells Mbaka by hezy4real01(m): 9:20am On Jan 04, 2018
Who won give am before sef..... Some people will just dream and say God said.... God have mercy
Re: Dankwambo Unfit For President, Gombe Group Tells Mbaka by Swiftlee(m): 9:21am On Jan 04, 2018
Fear North
Re: Dankwambo Unfit For President, Gombe Group Tells Mbaka by Paperwhite(m): 9:22am On Jan 04, 2018
Mbaka see yourself and your life?

1 Like

Re: Dankwambo Unfit For President, Gombe Group Tells Mbaka by nairavsdollars(f): 9:22am On Jan 04, 2018
Sponsored APC group

4 Likes

Re: Dankwambo Unfit For President, Gombe Group Tells Mbaka by ouzo1(m): 9:23am On Jan 04, 2018
Hahaha in others words Mbaka vision dey blurry

2 Likes

Re: Dankwambo Unfit For President, Gombe Group Tells Mbaka by IamPatriotic(m): 9:26am On Jan 04, 2018
The group is saying Fr. Mbaka is critical of Buhari because Buhari gave him handshake instead of brown envelop when last he visited Villa.

2 Likes

Re: Dankwambo Unfit For President, Gombe Group Tells Mbaka by SOFTENGR: 9:28am On Jan 04, 2018
I'm sure this group is yet to be settled.
Wait and see how they change their position once envelop reach them.
Re: Dankwambo Unfit For President, Gombe Group Tells Mbaka by zicoraads: 9:28am On Jan 04, 2018
I don't know of what was obtainable in the past, but when I visited Gombe last year, I was ashamed of myself. I had thought I was going to Gombe, a state that was not developed. But to my greatest surprise, the exact opposite was the case. The roads, Gombe State University etc. And oh, I had water throughout my stay and it was from the water board company.

So it's possible they had it better than what I met, but people I interacted with were very happy with him. And it's also possible that these ones are just playing to the gallery.

If not, this man was one of the very few that survived the APC tornado in the North. If he wasn't doing well, I'm not sure that would have happened.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dankwambo Unfit For President, Gombe Group Tells Mbaka by danduchi(m): 9:29am On Jan 04, 2018
life2017:
Mbaka should more strategic in his comments
He was... he didn't mention Dankwambo, I'm surprised reading this. He said someone from Gombe if elected will rescue Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Dankwambo Unfit For President, Gombe Group Tells Mbaka by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 04, 2018
Okay. smiley
Re: Dankwambo Unfit For President, Gombe Group Tells Mbaka by OyiboOyibo(m): 9:34am On Jan 04, 2018
The best Presidential candidate is Fela Durutoye.....Google his name dullards
Re: Dankwambo Unfit For President, Gombe Group Tells Mbaka by malakaimoscondo: 9:37am On Jan 04, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
Even a rat is better than Buhari
We all know
But Mbaka should leave politics to the politicians
And face his pulpit
u hate that dullard no b small,i regret the day i cast my vote for him in kano.am just scared the dullard is hellbend on rigging in back to aso rock cause i still can't fathom his selling point to electoracte in the face of imminent and colossal failure.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dankwambo Unfit For President, Gombe Group Tells Mbaka by OyiboOyibo(m): 9:37am On Jan 04, 2018
We need fresh political breeze in d air... Fela Durutoye is that man...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ex-Minister Pantami’s Friend Donates ₦50M To Rescue 5 Sisters Kidnapped In Abuja / EFCC Arrests Abumere Joseph Osagie, FIRS Director For Tax Fraud / 3 Reasons Why “Twitter Bombed” Niger Delta Avengers- The Cable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.