Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,448 members, 7,801,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! - Investment (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! (25467 Views)

Do You Know You Can Actually Buy Ripple XRP From 360 To 365 Instead Of 400 / Buy Ripple XRP, DOGE, Stellar And Bytecoin For The Future Today / How Can I Buy Ripple Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 10, 2018
wx9Z:

Relax..

The coin will come back up.

If you have extra cash, you can still buy more.
Yeah. Just saw his partnership announcement with Boafeng.
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by dan56: 12:24pm On Jan 10, 2018
IamZod:
Welcome back lindashealthwat..
What happened? Were you banned.
The market seems to be in the red zones.
Most coins are just going down.
When I sent a PM she talked of been banned until 12th Jan
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by dan56: 12:26pm On Jan 10, 2018
wx9Z:

Relax..

The coin will come back up.

If you have extra cash, you can still buy more.

I don't think this is a good advice. "Buying more"

Modified: who am I to give advice, is it my money??

Buy all if you want sell all if you wish your choice, you win or loose in trading coins
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by Najwal: 12:50pm On Jan 10, 2018
dan56:

I don't think this is a good advice. "Buying more"

Buying more is always a good idea, WHY?

I participate in ENJ ico with 6.3eth ..... After ico price fell below ico ...... I was vexed, some suggested buying more at exchange for $0.002c as against $0.005c of ico but i refused.

Fast forward:-
ENJ rose to $0.41in price before this blood barth, those that can calculate will now how high that is.

Lesson;-
Buy in the dips if you have money, you will be glad you did
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by dan56: 12:59pm On Jan 10, 2018
Trade any coin at your own risk don't buy coin. Cos someone said its good.

Its a win or loose game

2 Likes

Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by dan56: 1:02pm On Jan 10, 2018
Before you join binance and buy coin have in mind you gain or loose your money

1 Like

Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by dan56: 1:04pm On Jan 10, 2018
Cryto is win or lose
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by Najwal: 1:20pm On Jan 10, 2018
dan56:

That example is different. If the coin is new your theory works.

But in this case the coin have almost reached its peak as its coin cap is no more in millions but billion.

Unless btc surge very high it will keep floating in that rage unlike IOC that are still new so it have to surge high as its haven't reached a max coin cap its can't pass cos its still in millions

In your opinion buying a coin that has already reached its cap is not a good idea?

So how do you see buying eth, Dash etc

Update:-
I just know that i buy coin base on their roadmap and the dev team behind and the actual usability of that tokens to real world.
Tronix the way i see Justin Sun, will be a good buy with all the recent partnership and future once, i have good number of tron, enj, etn, ada, bitb, etc but do your research people
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by JackKeys: 1:25pm On Jan 10, 2018
How much in naira do u sell tron op?
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by dan56: 1:38pm On Jan 10, 2018
Najwal:

In your opinion buying a coin that has already reached its cap is not a good idea?

So how do you see buying eth, Dash etc

Update:-
I just know that i buy coin base on their roadmap and the dev team behind and the actual usability of that tokens to real world.
Tronix the way i see Justin Sun, will be a good buy with all the recent partnership and future once, i have good number of tron, enj, etn, ada, bitb, etc but do your research people

I won't talk much as there is no payment for guidance.

So make up your mind and do what you want.
You Want to buy more ripple?? Buy more, want to sell it sell more, anyone that joined crypto should know the risk its win or loose so if it never goes up. Endure the loss it it does congratulations.
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by jayson87: 1:56pm On Jan 10, 2018
dotcomnamename:
TRX is now $0.10

XVG $0.16

XRP $1.77

I just pray none of the above should hit $0.00 my only hope is my ETH and LTC cry cry cry

All my invest nearing 2btc is just in that 3 coin
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by dan56: 2:00pm On Jan 10, 2018
jayson87:
Trading is a win or loose game brother; I hope it rise though
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by Najwal: 2:14pm On Jan 10, 2018
dan56:

I won't talk much as there is no payment for guidance.

So make up your mind and do what you want.
You Want to buy more ripple?? Buy more, want to sell it sell more, anyone that joined crypto should know the risk its win or loose so if it never goes up. Endure the loss it it does congratulations.

I never ask for one believe that, and i am not refering to only ripple when i say buy in dips, and ofcourse i have done my research and am still doing it. My crypto experience is all on me no guidance from nobody and i wont pay a dime for that, everything is on the Internet and its FREE.
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by Najwal: 2:18pm On Jan 10, 2018
jayson87:

Invest what you can afford to lose they always advice, besides, don't look short term but long term so you can see good in your investment, between things will surely bounce back, just patient is all you need
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by dan56: 2:25pm On Jan 10, 2018
Najwal:

I never ask for one believe that, and i am not refering to only ripple when i say buy in dips, and ofcourse i have done my research and am still doing it. My crypto experience is all on me no guidance from nobody and i wont pay a dime for that, everything is on the Internet and its FREE.

Sure everything on the internet is free but making real cash. I mean low capital over 5000% profit it not free bro.

I don't have a class and I don't have time teach. People who make real cash don't have time saying pay me this let me teach you. Its scammers that do that. (They can teach you free if they care)

No need to quote me, crypo is a risk if you loose don't cry cos its win or loose game. No matter how free you get it. Can still loose all your cash. Eg btc start rising people leave ripple for btc and ripple fall to 0.90$

Loss for many. Its just the cryto game
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 10, 2018
dan56:

When I sent a PM she talked of been banned until 12th Jan
No wonder.. Thanks man.

1 Like

Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by Najwal: 2:33pm On Jan 10, 2018
dan56:

Sure everything on the internet is free but making real cash. I mean low capital over 5000% profit it not free bro.

I don't have a class and I don't have time teach. People who make real cash don't have time saying pay me this or that let me teach you. Its scammers that do that.

Whatever % you make don't affect me in anyway, that is what Nigerians are known for, but unfortunately i thought we are talking constructively about crypto here, don't worry bro, i know how to make good money on the Internet without a penny, i repeat without a penny, all i need is time and patient wink
Believe it or not i have pass that level of seeking help to earn money from Internet especially from Nigerians, sorry to say grin
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by dan56: 2:36pm On Jan 10, 2018
Najwal:

Whatever % you make don't affect me in anyway, that is what Nigerians are known for, but unfortunately i thought we are talking constructively about crypto here, don't worry bro, i know how to make good money on the Internet without a penny, i repeat without a penny, all i need is time and patient wink
Believe it or not i have pass that level of seeking help to earn money from Internet especially from Nigerians, sorry to say grin

I said don't quote me, no need for your ranting bro, we are not flighting all this talk cos I said am not giving any guidance

Lol no matter you talk am not giving guidance is am not giving guidance.

Crypto game is win or loose so you do the maths yourself & do what you wish to do.

You get huge profit you smile, you loose you take heart
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by jayson87: 2:39pm On Jan 10, 2018
Najwal:

Invest what you can afford to lose they always advice, besides, don't look short term but long term so you can see good in your investment, between things will surely bounce back, just patient is all you need
Ok. It's sad
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by dan56: 2:40pm On Jan 10, 2018
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by Rubbiish(m): 2:40pm On Jan 10, 2018
dan56:
Trade any coin at your own risk don't buy coin. Cos someone said its good.

Its a win or loose game
thank u
Abeg help me tell them ooo
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by Najwal: 2:40pm On Jan 10, 2018
dan56:

I don't have a class and I don't have time teach. People who make real cash don't have time saying pay me this let me teach you. Its scammers that do that. (They can teach you free if they care)

No need to quote me, crypo is a risk if you loose don't cry cos its win or loose game. No matter how free you get it. Can still loose all your cash. Eg btc start rising people leave ripple for btc and ripple fall to 0.90$

Loss for many. Its just the cryto game

I will qoute you as long as you do same, and i don't know why you think you know better than me grin
Don't worry your head, since its my money i think i should be the one to decide, am surprise how you taking the whole discussion to be personal.

1 Like

Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by dan56: 2:45pm On Jan 10, 2018
Najwal:

I will qoute you as long as you do same, and i don't know why you think you know better than me grin
Don't worry your head, since its my money i think i should be the one to decide, am surprise how you taking the whole discussion to be personal.

AND DONT WORRY MY LAST POST, KEEPING MY IDEA TO MYSELF lipsrsealed

Am not taking it personal but am laying emphasise on its a win or loose game. People always buy coin cos someone said or people said & when it affects them they cry. Nevertheless. Enjoy your day
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by Najwal: 2:52pm On Jan 10, 2018
Somebody started this thread because he/she felt the need to inform people of good project that might be of good investment, that person is not crazy neither he/she demand for any payment for the information.

"It is very easy to figure out the hungry tasty out of the truth" lipsrsealed

I don't need your guidance and i never mentioned anything similar to it in all my post shocked
Whatever gave you that impression i don't know shocked but am surprise at the turn of a good and innocent discussion grin

Keep your 5000000000% Earnings to yourself, I DONT NEED IT wink

2 Likes

Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by dan56: 2:55pm On Jan 10, 2018
Najwal:
Somebody started this thread because he/she felt the need to inform people of good project that might be of good investment, that person is not crazy neither he/she demand for any payment for the information.

"It is very easy to figure out the hungry tasty out of the truth" lipsrsealed

I don't need your guidance and i never mentioned anything similar to it in all my post shocked
Whatever gave you that impression i don't know shocked but am surprise at the turn of a good and innocent discussion grin

Keep your 5000000000% Earnings to yourself, I DONT NEED IT wink

And how much useful information how op guided you to gain from the ripple and torn??

All this talk cos I don't want yo guide??

No amount of childish talk can change my mind sure I give my profit to myself and I will never teach!!!

Even the person that helped you guys a lot in this thread is not op
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by Najwal: 2:56pm On Jan 10, 2018
dan56:

I said don't quote me, no need for your ranting bro, we are not flighting all this talk cos I said am not giving any guidance

Lol no matter you talk am not giving guidance is am not giving guidance.

Crypto game is win or loose so you do the maths yourself & do what you wish to do.

You get huge profit you smile, you loose you take heart

Read through your post and read through mine and tell me who is ranting and name calling, Typical grin
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by dan56: 2:57pm On Jan 10, 2018
Keep wasting your time construction sentence & increase the number of page in this thread am not teaching you anything.

Cryto is a win or loose take is that way, learn what you can learn, apply it.

Your decision, your money.

Its always win or loose game
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by Najwal: 2:59pm On Jan 10, 2018
dan56:

And how much useful information how op guided you to gain from the ripple and torn??

All this talk cos I don't want yo guide??

No amount of childish talk can change my mind sure I give my profit to myself and I will never teach!!!

Even the person that helped you guys a lot in this thread is not op

Haha the level of your understanding they shock me oo shocked
Abeg NL make una helep me read all my post and tell me where i want make Mr Crypto Guide me through the valley of Crypees grin
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by Najwal: 3:04pm On Jan 10, 2018
dan56:
Keep wasting your time construction sentence & increase the number of page in this thread am not teaching you anything

Cryto is a win or loose take is that way, learn what you can learn, apply it.

Your decision, your money.

Its always win or loose game

Yes Sir cheesy
I know say you know it all and i accept shocked
And please don't you dare teach this noob anything at all even if he begs grin
Kai, i don't receive lecture today no be small
Make we continue class maybe tomorrow cool SIR

NB:-
Sorry Sir, i just need to bold that part cheesy
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by dan56: 3:05pm On Jan 10, 2018
Najwal:

Haha the level of your understanding they shock me oo shocked
Abeg NL make una helep me read all my post and tell me where i want nake Mr Crypto Guide me through the valley of Crypees grin

See how your happy over your ignorance.

Do you know we have two types of trade??

Your just ignorant and need who will teach you.

Seems your a (holder) trader and don't understand what I mean by guidance to earn ripple cos the grammer is too much for you
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by dotcomnamename: 3:10pm On Jan 10, 2018
Are you guys here to learn, guide and understand or argue unnecessarily and fight over nothing?
Re: Re: Buy Ripple & Tron For The Future Today! by Najwal: 3:21pm On Jan 10, 2018
dan56:

See how your happy over your ignorance.

Do you know we have two types of trade??

Your just ignorant and need who will teach you.

Seems your a (holder) trader and don't understand what I mean by guidance to earn ripple cos the grammer is too much for you

yes you are lite sir wink

i know notin of such at all smiley

hope everything is cool now wink

but am not saying this for guidance oooo wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Let's Build A Professional Website For Your Business, No Advance Payment / How To Make Money With Bitcoin In Nigeria / Has 86 Fb Football Crashed Already? Is 86 Fb Football Still Paying?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.