Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

Meet "Junior",the Goat That Loves Drinking Beer - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Meet "Junior",the Goat That Loves Drinking Beer (1419 Views)

"No Gree For Anybody" Fight Between A Chicken And A Goat (video And Pictures) / What Do We Call This?? Santa Claus Spotted Drinking Beer At A Bar In Ibadan. / I Finally Caught The "MOD That Loves To BAN". (see His Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet "Junior",the Goat That Loves Drinking Beer by eseosa77(m): 7:49am On Jan 04, 2018
This goat no dey use eye see who carry beer bottle for had dey drink.Its either you give am drink or you self no go enjoy the drink grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

When Girls With Big Lips Peck You / Friend Zone: See What My Crush Sent To Me / The Devoted Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.