Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

Tales Of A College Boy - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Tales Of A College Boy (20640 Views)

Tales Of A Keke Napep Driver / Diary Of A Shy College Kid: Year One (By Kayode Odusanya) / Tales Of Abigail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tales Of A College Boy by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 20, 2018
I design ebook covers for only one hundred naira ₦100. PM me or check my signature.
https:///2348027329239

I can design covers for the following:
•Amazon •Barnes and Noble •Kobo •Apple Store •Draft2digital •SmashWords
•Okadabooks

Payment can be made through any of the following:
•Bank transfer.
•Airtime credit. VTU and pin
•Payoneer •Skrill •Neteller •Perfect Money
•Bitcoin or any crypto currency of any kind.

If you would like to see my portfolio, check my thread on my signature. If you want to chat on WhatsApp,
https:///2348027329239

You can also quote me.

Re: Tales Of A College Boy by crazymerv: 5:59pm On Apr 26, 2018
*TALES OF A COLLEGE BOY BY CRAZY_MERV*
*EPISODE 12*
*THE* journey to Lagos was smooth and funny, dis woman ate sumtin at d park and started having running stomach, she was farting anyhow and stopping bus 2 shit, anyhow sha, we entered lagos by 7 nd I got to my house by 9, I jes hid so nobody will see me and ran into the house, that moment wen u jes come bak from skul, there's dis feeling entering d house nd seeing ur loved ones, d smile on their faces, the hugs, dat feeling, yes u knw wat I mean,if u dnt, ur living in prison not house, its d best. My mom was all smiles, I hugged her, I had missed her a lot, my mom was my everything, she had been thru a lot dis past year and I really couldn't wait to succeed in lyf so I'll fly her round d world, my dad was jes looking and smiling, am sure in his mind he was lyk "dis is my son, c how big he is" den I saw my kid bro, I almost ran mad, he was tall, Asin we thought dis boy would Neva grow, its as if sum1 did sumtin to him, he was tall eh, my mom had cooked already, I jes went straight to d kitchen , Chai, c food, at least no more hunger 4 now till I go bak 2 dat stupid skul, my mom was lukin at me somehow, "Chai , dedem, e tala ahu" she called me dedem, it meant I had lost weight, I had my bathe den went straight 2 my phone, I dint let much people knw i had cum bak. I called Amaka, she picked dis tym around, I Told her I had reached, she sed she was at her family house in d east dat she'd let me knw wen she came bak, I wanted to start apologizing nd she jes hung up, there was so much pain in her voice, it hurt me, i texted Cassandra, told her I was bak, if it'd b possible 4 us to see tomorrow, she sed ok dat she'd cum to my place, I slept well dat night, lyk really well. I woke up by 9, I was surprised my dad let me sleep till den, food was waiting 4 me, chai, it was gud to b home, u know normal levels na, as per I jes came bak I was still indoors, I dint go out, only like once once to show d public "yes am bak" u dig? Well d day went fast nd evening came, nd Cassandra called dat she was on her way, I freshened up cuz it'd been almost 2 years since we last spoke in person, i wanted her to knw wat she was missing,b4 she came, I took time to tink bout our relationship, I really did like Cassandra, tho my motives 4 asking her out was out of lust and nt love , I'll tell d story dat led me to asking her out anoda tym, but I grew to love Cassandra, we quarreled, but we settled nd did I state dat when we kissed it was both our 1st tym, I saw her cumin, honestly, my heart skipped, she was beautiful, shaking dat waist dat got me attracted in d 1st place, wen she got to me, she was smiling, she had on makeup, guess she wanted me to see what I had missed too, we talked, bout wat we been doing 4 d past 2 years, it was a lot of fun, dere was a lot of eye contact, and dere was tension, like sexual tension, den she grabbed me, pushed me against d wall and kissed me, hard, at least dats Wat I wished she did, instead she was just blushing nd left with d promise of coming tomorrow, I was headed in when Amaka called, Jesus , fear gripped me, I composed my self den picked d call, it was an unfamiliar voice, it sed "so you're d fool dats playing with my sisters heart"

1 Like

Re: Tales Of A College Boy by crazymerv: 10:18am On May 05, 2018
*EPISODE 13*
I sat down wondering, I was sad, I had caused Amaka so much pain, I reflected on d phone call I received earlier, it was 4rm amakas senior sister, she sed Amaka had been crying and nt been herself, I wondered hw I culd affect sum1 like dat, ordinary me, she told me to fix wat I spoiled if I dint want her to come for me, I asked her wen Amaka was cumin to Lagos, she answered very rudely, well I found out Amaka was cumin bak weekend nd I made up my mind to get my shit together b4 den. It was morning, I walked outside, saw some friends nd was about going bak wen I saw Cassandra cumin, we found sum place quiet to talk, she told me hw she had missed me nd dat she really dint know y she ended it wit me, my inner god dint like any of dis , but dat voice in d corner sed "guy, use dis one hold body b4 Amaka cum bak na" I wanted to say sumtin and she kissed me, it felt gud, I looked up And to my surprise I saw Amaka dere, it was lyk let d ground swallow me, I stood up to chase her and den boom I woke up, it was a dream, I knw u were laughing at me while reading, anyways I checked d time, it was 5am, I couldn't sleep anymore so I went straight to d parlor, put on d TV nd kept myself busy, I was still in d pampering stage as I jes came bak, so dere was no work 4 me yet, today was like yesterday except some friends came over, nd we talked bout our time in skul, it was like competition for who was suffering d most in skul, even my friends in private school started claiming they're suffering o, Chai, that voice in d corner couldn't really wait 4 Cassandra to come, finally evening came, she called dat she was on her way, I freshened up, she looked gud today, with her crop top nd leggings, she did have bigger ass, guess she worked out or sumtin else ( if u know u know) . I wasn't going to take it easy wit her today, I hit her wit d "wat happened to us" talk, she couldn't really give me a straight answer, that voice in d corner spoke up overpowering my inner god," guy dis girl is still in love wit u" I knew wat I was doing was wrong , I had a gf nd she had a bf but I wanted to do it anyways, I wanted to be sure she still had feelings 4 me, I told her to kiss me, she sed NO, my inner god laughed at dat voice in d corner, we talked a little while nd she asked to go, I was walking behind her, she turned, pushed me to d wall nd gave me d most amazing kiss, she stopped nd walked away, I couldn't follow her cuz I had a boner, I felt guilty tho, I was having problems wit Amaka because I cheated nd here I was ,still cheating, on the other hand, I was happy I still had dis effect on Cassandra, I really dint know hw I was going to handle Amaka nd Cassandra 4 d whole summer break. I got home to see bout 3 missed calls, it was an unknown number, I called back, "hello" it was a female voice on the line, I put on my sexy voice "hey, uh, I saw ur missed calls, pls who's dis" , she sounded sad" so Damian u dint save my number, its me, Cynthia " my mind immediately flashed back to when she gave me head in class, "oh, hi, am sorry, my phone has a problem" she dint believe me but she took it anyways, "I jes called to tell u dat I'll b spending dis summer holiday in Lagos wit my sister, maybe We'd spend more time together" , my inner god was shocked, wat was happening, I was complaining of Cassandra and Cynthia wanted to bring her problem too. I asked her when she was coming and she sed weekend, after dat, d rest of wat she sed was like gibberish, I was wondering hw I was going g to deal wit all dis girls, I was broke but still had dis type of girl problem, if I had money it woulda been worse na

2 Likes

Re: Tales Of A College Boy by crazymerv: 6:34pm On Jun 07, 2018
*EPISODE 14*
I turned on the bed, I felt my erection, mtchew, troubles of having a d**k , HE cannot jes respect himself, HE must stand up every morning, yes I said "HE" ,dey dinor born anybody well to call my d**k "IT" , nt after all he has been through. I laid on my bed for another 10mins, my mind ran through everything, I thought bout my mom, she had rili been through a lot, in d previous year, she spent almost 4 months in d hospital, she was involved in a near death experience, I couldn't bear to lose my mom, nt after all she had been through, she had to stick around to reap d fruit of her labor, I said a little prayer dere and den, I prayed for God to keep my parents long enough to see me prosper so I'll spoil dem, den I prayed dat I'll make it early in life , dat I won't be a disappointment to them, I tink dats every child's prayer, dat we'll be sources of joy and nt pain to our parents. I was still in d pampering stage, tho I knew I was almost out of it, I had to enjoy it while it lasts, I stepped out for fresh air, it was a bright day, i looked out the balcony and I saw someone jes b4 she went out of sight, I didn't nid to c her face, her outlines alone were madd , she had thick laps and a really tight ass (bad children, stop tinkin bout tight ass nw). My inner god came around, he sed "you'll not behave urself nw, instead of u to tink of how to fix ur relationship wit Amaka, ur here drooling over dis girl" , he was right, nw wasn't the time to be thinking of a girl, that voice in d corner crept out from under d rock, "why u feeling guilty, u dint marry her na, besides its nt like you've made any move, ur jes admiring Gods work" he was right too, omor. I was tayad of all dis conflicting thoughts, I went in to eat and take my bathe, I went to juniors place in the evening, my neighbor, we've been neighbors since we were born, tho I was older but we vibed well. When I got dere I stayed a while, den I saw dat same girl wit d mad ass in d morning, she saw me and started running towards me, it was Den i recognized her, she was *FAVOUR* my neighbor dat had a crush on me ever since she came, she was hot now, damn, last I saw her she was still managing, nw she was mad lit, she jumped on me nd rained kisses on my cheek, her boobs were big , damn, dis was going to be a good holiday, we talked for a while, I couldn't get my eyes off her, I was really surprised hw much she had changed, I was secretly hoping she still had a crush on me, I was kinda sure tho cuz childhood love dnt die. Our discussions were different from our regular discussions, it was lyk she was trying to prove she wasn't d same small girl I knew , dat she was now experienced, i was about to leave, she waked me out and gave me a really gud kiss, honestly, I liked Favour, we grew up together, I saw her transform from flat chested Favour to water melon size favor, and we were really close, I had a soft spot for her, she left wit d promise dat she'd Make my day tomorrow. I was confused, in less Dan a week I returned I had kissed 2 girls already, while my relationship was in turmoil, I got home nd saw 3 missed calls, guess who?

1 Like

Re: Tales Of A College Boy by crazymerv: 10:26pm On Jun 08, 2018
*EPISODE 15*
*DAMIAAAAAN* that was My mom shouting my name, it was official,I was out of d pampering stage, yesterday I said I was hungry, my mom did not even look at me, Chai, e pain me eh, I had to find a job, I couldn't stay home nw I was out of d pampering stage. I got up, looked at d mirror, last last I was a fine boy o, I sat to gist wit my brother, it was like I was talking to an entirely different person, he was so confident, Gisting me about all his ordeals with different girls, showing me deir pictures on his phone, firstly I dint believe him o, den he showed me his chat,I was lowkey jealous, my brother was a fine boy and he was more built Dan I was, unlike Me, he was outgoing, my mind flashed bak to a year ago, he was always tagging along wen I wanted to visit my friends, I was always chasing him away, he was short and childish, but dis person in front of me was a man, in d space of an hour he had received over 4 calls from different girls. My mom sent him on an errand, I was bored so I tagged along, wat I saw shocked me, he was like d king of d street, people I dint even knw were hailing him, I looked at my brother with pride, my inner god was all smiles "na my brother b dis" his street credit was madd, he got home and got a text from a girl, it read "my parents jes went out, am home wit my snr sister, am waiting 4 u" he showed me, Chai, I knw I had girls sha, but see girls Calling my brother for nacks o, at least she had snr sister, I could tag along, if I was lucky I culd get some too, I started preparing, my brother saw me And asked "u dey commot" I shock, "I dey follow u na, abi only u wan handle d girl and her snr sister" he jes laughed, he sed "guy better sit down o, cuz u no dey follow me go anywhere" ahh d tin hit me, it pain my chest, c my kid brother forming activity for me, my inner god sed "guy no dey form snr brother, better beg am" I looked at him "guy u wan may boredom kill me? U knw say I Neva wan go visit anybody yet" he dinor even Ans me, he jes dressed, went down, flew bike and left. Ho my lord, c wat skul had done to me, d tables had turned , I was nw d one begging to tag along, I jes decided to go to juniors house, at least Favour promised to make my day.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tales Of A College Boy by Dranoid: 1:09am On Jun 09, 2018
@crazymerv
Bruh, I no understand this your story again sef, the updates are too far apart, the emotions are gone, everything is just blahhh, I sha hope it wouldn't continue like this.

BTW

It's nice to have you back, where have you been?

1 Like

Re: Tales Of A College Boy by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 10, 2018
Continue naa
Re: Tales Of A College Boy by churchboy21(m): 10:40pm On Jun 10, 2018
crazymerv:
*EPISODE 15*
*DAMIAAAAAN* that was My mom shouting my name, it was official,I was out of d pampering stage, yesterday I said I was hungry, my mom did not even look at me, Chai, e pain me eh, I had to find a job, I couldn't stay home nw I was out of d pampering stage. I got up, looked at d mirror, last last I was a fine boy o, I sat to gist wit my brother, it was like I was talking to an entirely different person, he was so confident, Gisting me about all his ordeals with different girls, showing me deir pictures on his phone, firstly I dint believe him o, den he showed me his chat,I was lowkey jealous, my brother was a fine boy and he was more built Dan I was, unlike Me, he was outgoing, my mind flashed bak to a year ago, he was always tagging along wen I wanted to visit my friends, I was always chasing him away, he was short and childish, but dis person in front of me was a man, in d space of an hour he had received over 4 calls from different girls. My mom sent him on an errand, I was bored so I tagged along, wat I saw shocked me, he was like d king of d street, people I dint even knw were hailing him, I looked at my brother with pride, my inner god was all smiles "na my brother b dis" his street credit was madd, he got home and got a text from a girl, it read "my parents jes went out, am home wit my snr sister, am waiting 4 u" he showed me, Chai, I knw I had girls sha, but see girls Calling my brother for nacks o, at least she had snr sister, I could tag along, if I was lucky I culd get some too, I started preparing, my brother saw me And asked "u dey commot" I shock, "I dey follow u na, abi only u wan handle d girl and her snr sister" he jes laughed, he sed "guy better sit down o, cuz u no dey follow me go anywhere" ahh d tin hit me, it pain my chest, c my kid brother forming activity for me, my inner god sed "guy no dey form snr brother, better beg am" I looked at him "guy u wan may boredom kill me? U knw say I Neva wan go visit anybody yet" he dinor even Ans me, he jes dressed, went down, flew bike and left. Ho my lord, c wat skul had done to me, d tables had turned , I was nw d one begging to tag along, I jes decided to go to juniors house, at least Favour promised to make my day.
[color=#006600][/color] bros dis update short ehh
Re: Tales Of A College Boy by calex9496(m): 3:15pm On Jun 13, 2018
O.p abeg we need more update biko, time no dey
Re: Tales Of A College Boy by Pilopher: 11:06am On Jun 14, 2018
I don land I dey passages seat
Re: Tales Of A College Boy by Nuel25846(m): 12:43pm On Jun 14, 2018
This story is full of good vibes...it so captivating,hilarious and make we the readers feel like we are a part of ur world...keep it up bro...i only have problems with some of your spellings
Re: Tales Of A College Boy by crazymerv: 4:10pm On Jun 14, 2018
*EPISODE 16*
I first of all changed my boxers, I had met crazy girls dat jes wanted to embarrass me, there was dis one girl dat nearly fell my hand eh, it was lyk a group outing, I dint like group outings much but I sha went dat day, we were in pairs, a guy and a girl, some were smoking, drinking, jes normal chills, I dunno wat touch dis girl o, she jes walked up to me den started rubbing me, from my chest down to my stomach , started kissing my chest, now I knw ur wondering y I wasn't enjoying it, I would have if I had been wearing sumtin tight, I had on joggers and one useless free boxers like dis, in no time, my dick was already at attention, God, I felt embarrassed, nd to make matters worse, she dint even plan on doing anitin, she jes played around and walked away, everyone now stared at me nd my dick nd started laughing, I laughed along but d tin pain me eh, from dat day on, I always wore tight boxers if I was getting involved in dat kind of tin. I went into d house, it was jes jnr, favor and deir dad , I greeted deir dad , he asked hw skul was, u knw d normal response, I went in, Favour lit up wen she saw me, she had on a yellow singlet, damn, her boobs were big, many thought ran through my mind, tins I culd do wit those boobs , (stop tinkin bout breast, bad children) , I spoke wit jnr 4 a while, talking to him was always fun, we vibed well eh, after a Lil while, bethel entered, now bethel was jnrs babe, for d sake of my friendship, I won't narrate my ordeal with bethel, I knw I knw, am a bad boy, lol, anyways, she walked in nd jnr jes ended our conversation nd went to me her *in lasisi voice* can u imagine? Anyways I had favor but we couldn't do much cuz his dad was still home, we stayed about 30min jes Gisting Random stuff, it was obvious both girls were Hot, luckily 4 us , his dad left, it was jes us 4 at home, den I had a phone call, my dad sed I should come home, I left in... Just kidding. Jnr and bethel left d room 4 us, I and favor, I was expecting her to make d move, but it seems she was shy, after all her mouth, mtchew, she laid down beside me, I started playing wit her stomach, she had really flat stomach, (yo chill, am about to say some rili dirty stuff o) I started kissing her stomach, my tongue circled her navel, I heard soft moans, ok now we were getting somewhere, I stood up to go close d door , I heard slurping sounds from d parlor, ahh, Bethel was giving jnr head, oshey headiess, ahh, well wats my bizness , I locked d door and turned bak, damn, she was thick, I went back to playing with her navel, my hands moved slowly from her waist to her side boobs , slowly I lifted d singlet over her breast, I stared at dem and sed "ur beautiful" instead of "they're beautiful" well she got d gist sha, I cupped her breast in my hands, they were d fullest I had touched dis year, she let out a low moan , I continued to caress her breast, it was like controlling an analog but wit ur palm. I started kissing from her chest down through her cleavages , to her navel and back up, I circled her nipples with my tongue, I tried as much As possible not to touch her nipples, let her anticipate, let her yearn 4 it, When I eventually came down on her nipples she nearly exploded, my inner god sed "finally ur gud at dis sha" I smiled, I played with her nipples 4 a while, I kissed her too, den I went down, between her legs, I dint go under her trouser immediately, I placed my Hands on her pussy, through her trouser I could still feel the moist,I played dere 4 a while, I looked at her face, I was still fascinated at how I was making her feel, den I slowly put my hands under her trouser. She dint have panties on so it was straight to the candy shop. Chai, c hw am spoiling all of u, anyways its nt me dat say u should read dis part. Wen my hands touched her pussy, it was dripping wet, she let out a gasp abi a moan I dunno, den I set to work, my fingers caressed but dint enter, I was about to get serious, yes I've been joking since, I unbuttoned her trouser, was bout pulling it down den I heard a knock.
Re: Tales Of A College Boy by crazymerv: 4:10pm On Jun 14, 2018
*EPISODE 16*
I first of all changed my boxers, I had met crazy girls dat jes wanted to embarrass me, there was dis one girl dat nearly fell my hand eh, it was lyk a group outing, I dint like group outings much but I sha went dat day, we were in pairs, a guy and a girl, some were smoking, drinking, jes normal chills, I dunno wat touch dis girl o, she jes walked up to me den started rubbing me, from my chest down to my stomach , started kissing my chest, now I knw ur wondering y I wasn't enjoying it, I would have if I had been wearing sumtin tight, I had on joggers and one useless free boxers like dis, in no time, my dick was already at attention, God, I felt embarrassed, nd to make matters worse, she dint even plan on doing anitin, she jes played around and walked away, everyone now stared at me nd my dick nd started laughing, I laughed along but d tin pain me eh, from dat day on, I always wore tight boxers if I was getting involved in dat kind of tin. I went into d house, it was jes jnr, favor and deir dad , I greeted deir dad , he asked hw skul was, u knw d normal response, I went in, Favour lit up wen she saw me, she had on a yellow singlet, damn, her boobs were big, many thought ran through my mind, tins I culd do wit those boobs , (stop tinkin bout breast, bad children) , I spoke wit jnr 4 a while, talking to him was always fun, we vibed well eh, after a Lil while, bethel entered, now bethel was jnrs babe, for d sake of my friendship, I won't narrate my ordeal with bethel, I knw I knw, am a bad boy, lol, anyways, she walked in nd jnr jes ended our conversation nd went to me her *in lasisi voice* can u imagine? Anyways I had favor but we couldn't do much cuz his dad was still home, we stayed about 30min jes Gisting Random stuff, it was obvious both girls were Hot, luckily 4 us , his dad left, it was jes us 4 at home, den I had a phone call, my dad sed I should come home, I left in... Just kidding. Jnr and bethel left d room 4 us, I and favor, I was expecting her to make d move, but it seems she was shy, after all her mouth, mtchew, she laid down beside me, I started playing wit her stomach, she had really flat stomach, (yo chill, am about to say some rili dirty stuff o) I started kissing her stomach, my tongue circled her navel, I heard soft moans, ok now we were getting somewhere, I stood up to go close d door , I heard slurping sounds from d parlor, ahh, Bethel was giving jnr head, oshey headiess, ahh, well wats my bizness , I locked d door and turned bak, damn, she was thick, I went back to playing with her navel, my hands moved slowly from her waist to her side boobs , slowly I lifted d singlet over her breast, I stared at dem and sed "ur beautiful" instead of "they're beautiful" well she got d gist sha, I cupped her breast in my hands, they were d fullest I had touched dis year, she let out a low moan , I continued to caress her breast, it was like controlling an analog but wit ur palm. I started kissing from her chest down through her cleavages , to her navel and back up, I circled her nipples with my tongue, I tried as much As possible not to touch her nipples, let her anticipate, let her yearn 4 it, When I eventually came down on her nipples she nearly exploded, my inner god sed "finally ur gud at dis sha" I smiled, I played with her nipples 4 a while, I kissed her too, den I went down, between her legs, I dint go under her trouser immediately, I placed my Hands on her pussy, through her trouser I could still feel the moist,I played dere 4 a while, I looked at her face, I was still fascinated at how I was making her feel, den I slowly put my hands under her trouser. She dint have panties on so it was straight to the candy shop. Chai, c hw am spoiling all of u, anyways its nt me dat say u should read dis part. Wen my hands touched her pussy, it was dripping wet, she let out a gasp abi a moan I dunno, den I set to work, my fingers caressed but dint enter, I was about to get serious, yes I've been joking since, I unbuttoned her trouser, was bout pulling it down den I heard a knock
Re: Tales Of A College Boy by crazymerv: 4:12pm On Jun 14, 2018
Nuel25846:
This story is full of good vibes...it so captivating,hilarious and make we the readers feel like we are a part of ur world...keep it up bro...i only have problems with some of your spellings

wats wrong with my spelling...
Re: Tales Of A College Boy by Nuel25846(m): 12:49pm On Jun 16, 2018
grin keep em cumin' this is no longer a romance story...it's was like I was reaading porn.
Re: Tales Of A College Boy by Nuel25846(m): 12:51pm On Jun 16, 2018
pls mention me on other stories like this,lemme delete all the porn o my fone so I can finally share my phone with people without hypertension killing me.
Re: Tales Of A College Boy by crazymerv: 2:39pm On Jun 16, 2018
*EPISODE 17*
I sat thinking, it was evening, I knw all of u want to know wat happened after d knock, I no dey tell una, a lot of things ran through my mind, I thought bout Amaka, i was supposed to go c her dis weekend, den Cynthia, then Favour, my mind moved over to jnr and bethel, if anyone told me bethel would give jnr head, I won't believe, but it happened, I asked myself "can you really know someone?" You may think u have dis person all figured out, like there's notin they'll do that'll shock you, but den dey do sumtin and ur completely stunned , in line with dat thought my mind flashed to a friend of mine, now growing up, d normal routine was saying "I'll stay a virgin till I get married" but u soon find out dat its not as easy as it sounds , well I joined dis fellowship in my area, YfG( youth 4 God) , I have stories dere, but dats 4 later, there I met a lot of spirit filled youths, wen I compared my life to theirs spiritually, I was no where on their level at all, u needed to see dem pray and speak in tounge, wait is dat hw to spell tongue, mtchew, Dnt mind me, anyways, if u c dem blasting in tongue eh, some will even b singing with it, c testimonies na, on hw dey prayed for their generator and it started and so on, the tin bout YfG was dat it wasn't a church, since we were all youths, d pastor sef knew Wats up na, so wat ur pastor would not normally say on d altar, street P as we fondly called him would say it all, he'd talk about all kinds of tins ranging from sex to masturbation to lesbianism and d rest, he even offered counseling , people loved him cuz he dint judge, nd it was all confidential, though I Neva had any counseling session wit him, I have mad trust issue, one time I was dere 4 counseling, dey called my name and I stood up and walked out, dats hw bad it was, well they came about wit dis covenant, it was in 2 parts, one sed "no dating till 400l" and d 2nd one sed "no sex till marriage" me I knew I couldn't try it so I jejely sat down , a lot of people did it, I was jes smiling, I saw one girl, she was going for the "no datin till 400l" ahh, dis girl dat canur control herself, it soon became an anthem in YFG, everybody was doing it, it was nw like I was a bad boy, well sha, it passed, a few months later, i ran into an old friend, I was happy to c her, dere were a few people who I culd mess up in front of, she was one of dem. We got talkin , we talked bout skul, about home, den we somehow started talking dirty, I knw ur tinkin I like talking dirty every time, am sha a gud boy. Anyways, we stumbled on sex topic , now a lot of people feel free talking to me cuz i dnt judge, I tink I'll make a gud counsellor , well we talked about YFG and hw a lot of people were deceiving themselves wit those vows den she told me sumtin dat almost shook me, she sed she had sex with one of d members, nw dis guy was fire, if u heard him pray and sing eh, even evangelism, whenever I looked at him wen we were praying, he was always crying, he did both vows , no sex and no dating, if u told me dis guy would break his vow , I'd nt believe at all, I tink he reported himself or sumtin lyk dat but I thought to myself, its better nt to make d vow at all Dan make it and break it, I figured out dat day dat no matter hw well u knew someone they could still shock u, which means u never really know someone

1 Like

Re: Tales Of A College Boy by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 16, 2018
nice ma popcorn neva go down self

kwontinu
Re: Tales Of A College Boy by crazymerv: 2:07pm On Sep 05, 2018
*EPISODE 18*
So I have dis one friend who always sed he was born in d wrong generation, because unlike most people of dis generation, he was a lover, he took love rili serious, yunno, commitment , dedication and all dat, he never went in half way, he went all in, though he usually got his heart broken by these girls because none of dem could handle his love, none of dem could meet him halfway , I lowkey admired d fact dat he could love like dat , I was born in a generation where most people are scared to love either for fear of broken hearts and disappointment or for fear of looking weak, most people fail to admit their feelings and usually end up loosing who dey actually did want, on that note, let me tell u a story. There's dis girl, I knew her 4rm a friend , we got talking, she was kul, fun, she always made noise bout how she could never make out with me, I always asked her to kiss me, jokingly tho, nothing serious, she always acted like I was notin to her, I dint care much anyway, I enjoyed her company sometimes ,dats all dat mattered. Well one day she called me to come over, I was bored too so I went to c her, wen I got dere her roommates were around, we talked a while, all of us , den her roommates went out, we played a little, nothing dirty , jes normal play, it was getting dark nd I wanted to leave, she begged me to stay till her roommates came bak, so I agreed, she suddenly started feeling sleepy, she laid down and closed her eyes, I stayed a while,jes looking at her, she had such nice skin, I started playing with her navel, I dunno wats with me nd navels o, anyways I started kissing her from her fingers to her shoulder, to her neck , surprisingly she dint move or push me away, I sha continued, I made my way down to her navel and she dint move, I circled dem with my tongue , she tasted real gud, I made my way up again to her neck, wanted to kiss her on d lips and she moved, but she dint push me away still, I made my way down to her breast, I was expecting her to wake up nd prolly slap me but surprisingly she dint, I fondled with her breast, they were firm and round nd dey felt really gud, I circled her nipples with my tongue, I heard a moaning sound, It was dark so I couldn't see her face, I kept at it, playing with her breast, getting them acquainted with my tongue, she kept making faint moans, I worked my hands down to "dat place" , wait, you pple are not kids joo, I worked my hands down to her pussy, her trouser was rili tight so I had to settle with working from her trouser, but dey were light,so it was still kul, well I got working, my finger on her pussy, she moaned, I swear I thought she was totally awake but she kept on actin like she wasn't, it was all confusing, after a while she got up nd her hand somehow got to my dick, it was hard, obviously, she asked me why my dick was hard, it was a really weird question, I dint answer , I jes told her to go bak to sleep, a little while later her roommate came bak nd I left, she called me a few minutes later nd told me to come online and she asked me if we did anitin, I swear I was confused, I asked myself if someone could really sleep so heavily dat dey won't notice someone kissing dem all over nd massaging her pussy , she really stood her ground tho,that she dint know anitin was happening, my inner god sed "so u dint know if anitin was happening but u were moaning, mtchew" so I concluded dat it was either she jes dint want to admit dat she let loose for a while and gave me access to her body, or she was really a heavy sleeper , if i was correct nd she dint want to admit to giving me access to her body, it was jes sad..... Say how you feel , life's too short bro, LIVE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tales Of A College Boy by crazymerv: 1:41pm On Oct 02, 2018
*EPISODE 18*
I decided to take a stroll, it was evening, cold evening, I had my bathe. I looked in d mirror, oshey freshest, I was feeling myself, I doused myself in my dads perfume, I knew d girls were going to b out in mass and I wanted to smell good, dats a tip guys, want her to like you automatically? Smell gud. I stepped out, I was literally walking on my toes , I had to greet some older people, normal talk na "ur now so big, wen did u come bak, ur now so tall, hope you've nt join cult, bla bla bla" I stepped out of d close, it was like all eyes were on me, now I wasn't a shy person so I dint care, head high I started walking, plugged in my earpiece to avoid unnecessary disturbance, "kosewe kosegbo... Awon omo science student" olamide was killing me wit dis track, although I was chewing my mouth for most of the Yoruba lines, d song still made brain sha, I took a left turn towards 512rd, then I saw it, thinking bout it nw it made me laugh, No, am nt telling you people about it, I walked past it still laughing, and started down 512 rd,(I knw u want to knw wat made me laugh, amebo, ok I'll tell u), so the place I saw was a place called hearts, now hearts was like a club sort of, teenagers threw parties dere at different times, now the good ones here may see parties as bad but den it was a lucrative business, I tink it still is nw, this is hw it worked, then, what was popping in my area was gang, not the bobby shmurda or 6ix9ine type of gang, wat dis gangs did was smoke, drink, And mostly throw parties, on to how parties were a lucrative business, people made money off of gate fee, girls were free and guys were to pay usually 1k and above, if ur party was really hyped, you'd be making three times more Dan u paid 4 d hall, u dint have to provide drink or smoke , all u had to do was jes make hall, music and girls available and you'd make ur cool cash, and if u wished u could throw another party with the extra cash and make more. There were gangs like, fresh dope gang(FDG) , Behind berry gang(TBG) , billionaires boys gang(BBG) this were d big boys, Phynixx empire, ur gang had more rep if ur name was included in party invitations , I belonged to phynixx empire, we were to host our first party on July, same day with I and my sisters bd, am a twin, forgot to mention dat, d preparations were madd stressful, we had to each contribute money 4 d party, so far money wasn't complete, we had already made invitations, invited a lot of pple, so we partnered with a boy call Paulo, they should have named dat boy Pablo, he knew d owner of d hall so with begging we were able to use the hall on d agreement that we'd complete Payment from money collected for gate fee. The day came, it was a Sunday, after church, lucky 4 us, my parents went for village meeting, I went there with my brother, who was also my gang member, we got there early, by 2 , nobody was dere yet, music was blasting, but nobody was dere, I was already scared, it seemed like party had flopped o, I went into the vip with my brother, my sister was busy Gisting with one boy, music blasting, noise everywhere but I felt sleepy, I dozed off, I dunno hw long, but my sister came to wake me , she sed I should come and greet people and she left, I dunno hw Long I slept but I wasn't expecting to see dat much people wen I came out, dayum, I had done it, we had done it, our Party was a success, I had people all over me wishing me Hbd, it did feel gud being d center of attention, Even people I dint knw came up to me, d one I won't 4get is dat one guy who kept on pouring me smoke and saying "Hbd guy" I was like who is dis thug biko, I went out to d gate wit my brother to make sure gate fee was gud, all tins seemed like dey were working out well, I decided to go have some fun , at d time I was still dating Cassandra And she was around, so we started dancing, it was fun, she was all over me and man she could dance, she moved her waist like an expert, damn , I miss dat girl. In d heat of d moment , I spotted Sophia, Sophia was dis one girl I asked out one time , tho I was kidding, but who no like free nyash, lol , she was looking like a snack, I knw ur tinking am a womanizer, lol, but u needed to c her na, with her fine eyes and perfect hot body, I signaled my brother to occupy Cassandra 4 d moment, he was confused, den I pointed him to d direction of Sophia, he got d gist, I made my way through d crowd, a lot of slaps and shout but I made it through, I stood in front of her, man I was glad I was tall, if not she'd have intimidated me with all her assets , she was smiling, she had d cutest smile, I sed "am glad u could make it" d music was too loud so I took her to d VIP , I wasn't slowing down , I sat her down on my laps, she was shy which made it better, I started kissing her, d room was dark so she eased off after a while, lips locked, my hands were moving places, she wore a gown, made my work a lot easier, my hands went between her legs, it was hot, she was hot, now I was sitting and she knelt in front of me in such a way dat I culd see d door and she couldn't, in the middle of our Romance, Cassandra walked in.... DAMN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tales Of A College Boy by crazymerv: 1:42pm On Oct 02, 2018
I'm sorry I've not been updating regularly, I'll try to b steady and stable now

2 Likes

Re: Tales Of A College Boy by rahamaaa: 1:21am On Oct 03, 2018
If only my life was this interesting lol❤❤❤

2 Likes

Re: Tales Of A College Boy by crazymerv: 10:19am On Oct 04, 2018
*EPISODE 20*
I paused for a while, it seems like she dint see me, she walked towards d other side and sat in another chair, I guess she was tired And prolly looked 4 me and dint see me, I wasn't going to let her spoil my fun, I kept at it with Sophia, my tongue caressing most part of her neck, I still stole glances at Cassandra, she seemed tayad, somewhat distraught , I felt pity 4 her but I wasn't going to leave Sophia na, tink of it like dis, Cassandra was banana , Sophia was mango, both different but sweet in their own way, luckily for me, Cassandra left, I had to hurry cause I felt guilty for leaving Cassandra, I concentrated on d job at hand, my fingers exploring her nether region, it seemed like she was new at all dis cuz I hadn't even done anything and she was already quivering, , I felt in control, I made her kneel so she could give me a bj, but on a second thought I stood her up, it seemed too soon for dat, after all our escapades I told her to go have fun that I'd find her.
It was almost 7 nw and it was obvious party was almost over,that was wen shit went sideways, I went out to the gate and I was hearing news about gate fee, that we dint even have enough money to settle d hall owner, talk more of money to take home, I started sweating, Paulo was supposed to be in charge of d gate fee but he was nowhere to b found, d owners of d hall were all over I and my sister, I know ur wondering where my gang members went, they all disappeared, I dint see any of dem, Even d one I called my brother, my tightest man, left, said he was going to look for Paulo and never came back, some guys from d street had to come to our aid b4 dey let us go, it was both a gud nd Terrible experience , funny enough, my gang still threw one more party with Paulo, I dint pay 4 dat one , dat was my own small revenge, lol, I'll tell u people dat story another day.
Now walking past hearts and remembering d incident, it was funny, well its stupid things dat create funny memories when we're older, meanwhile I was feeling myself, I saw some friends whom I hadn't seen since I went back to school, it was fun, I was talking to a friend wen I got a call, it was Amaka, my heart skipped a beat, I was happy and nervous at the same time, it was crazy how someone made me feel this way, i picked , all she said was , come to my place tomorrow by 12, am in Lagos, and she hung up, that voice in d corner crept out of his hiding place "who does she think she is, abegi, guy dnt go tomorrow let's see if she'll arrest you, mtchew, rubbish" it hit me too, who did she think she was to be bossing me around, she wasn't doing me a Favour dating me, I wasn't going tomorrow, I made up my mind.
At about 1pm I knocked on her gate, I knw I sed I wasn't going but I really like dat girl o, anyways sha I made sure to look gud, lyk really gud, so she'll see dat her bf is a fine boy and dat she won't want to loose me and calm down, she opened d door, damn, she was hot, I really cnt remember y I ever thought of cheating on her, she was really God sent, I immediately felt sad and guilty, dis was d 1st time I was seeing her since d incident with Yinka, I had prepared dis speech but immediately I saw her I was at a loss of word, she had on a bum short, her skin was flawless, I followed her into d house, it was totally empty, my worst fear was seeing her sister dere, tnk God I dint c her, we sat quiet 4 a while, she was looking away from me d whole time, den I took d initiative and I sed "Amaka" she dint look, "Amaka" she turned, God, she was crying, I wasn't an emotional person but seeing her like dat, in tears, my heart melted, I immediately rushed to her and held her, she cried harder , God , I was ashamed, I almost cried, "I'm really sorry, I know I dnt deserve u, ur sweet and loving and caring and everything dats gud, and am a scum, i dunno y ur still with me, but I really pray u Dnt leave me, cuz I really love u" dis came from my heart, dis was d 1st time I spoke without thinking, I kissed her head and held her tighter, she snuggled closer, she mumbled something, I dint hear, I was too scared to ask wat she sed, she looked up to my face and sed "Damian, I've given u all of me, I dunno y dis really hurt, but it did, pls dnt hurt me again, I dnt tink I can take it" she kissed me, a tear dropped from my eye, dis was it, I was convinced beyond all doubt dat no matter hw hard I flirted wit other girls, no one would b like Amaka, I finally knew wat it felt like to be in love.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tales Of A College Boy by Deckline(m): 1:35pm On Oct 04, 2018
Hope this story doesn't take the whole year before it ends cry cry

1 Like

Re: Tales Of A College Boy by crazymerv: 7:27pm On Oct 04, 2018
Deckline:
Hope this story doesn't take the whole year before it ends cry cry

it'll prolly run till next year, I dnt see an end , its nt a story per say, its actual live events with some spice! so as long as tins keep happening to me, I'll keep uploading

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tales Of A College Boy by crazymerv: 4:34pm On Oct 17, 2018
*EPISODE 21*
You know, there are perks to having a sister, asides d fact dat u have to deal with some stupid guys hovering around her, u have to b somewhat over protective, it really has its advantages, asides making money from some stupid guys, u get to meet and possibly hook up with her friends, now my sister wasn't much of a friends person, she had friends but like most girls she had more male friends Dan females, I dint like any of her friends , at least d ones I had met, tho there were a few pretty ones, they dint pique my interest, it was either dey were too short, or loud, or sumtin, she entered d university, by den I had formed d habit on insulting her Friends, am sure 60% of her friends hated me, weneva I get numbers from her, I Usually end up making d girls angry nd d funny tin was dat I dint care, at all. My sister met dis girl in skul, Chisom, I knew chisoms younger sister, sandra, online tho, I had never met her in person, but we chatted over the phone, I always tell people its a small world, like really small, we should try to be nice to everyone, you never know where you'll meet them again, well I saw chisoms picture on my sisters phone nd I immediately knew she was related to sandra cuz they looked alike a lot, she wasn't bad looking either, there was jes sumtin bout d way she looked, so alluring, the look in her eyes was like she was daring u to make a move. Well I got her number nd texted her on Whatsapp, we got talking and she was kul, I actually did like her, my sister was somewhat surprised I hadn't messed it up, at the time, she was home 4 1st semester break, we were going to meet wen she came bak, I hit her up wen she actually came bak nd she promised to cum c me on weekend, luckily 4 me my sis had plans to go out already, cuz Lord knows she won't have left d room 4 anitin, about 20mins after my sis left, she came ( I hope its nt only me dat felt somehow bout those last two words there) I opened d door and dere she was, she had on a black gown slightly above her knee, she was short,but in an adorable way, her laps were thick and she still had dat alluring look,and her eyes, oh Lord, still daring, I put myself together and ushered her in, we both sat on the bed and got talking, she was more fun in person, she wasn't like other girls who let u do all the talking, she was active in d conversation, making funny comments, if I wasn't so messed up in d head I'd have fallen In love. I was done playing, she turned me on merely with her smile, all I wanted to do den was to hold her, I took the bold step and asked her to kiss me, she hesitated for a while but she eventually let me kiss her, her lips tasted gud, like cherry (dnt mind me I dnt even knw wat cherry taste like) but seriously her lips did taste gud, our lips were locked nd I heard a knock on d door, it was my sister, bad timing, I was pained, I opened d door , luckily 4 me she jes came bak to Change nd head bak out to my aunts place, she sed a few words to me nd Chisom, I dnt tink she knew she interrupted anitin,about 20-30 mins she was out of d room again, d sexual tension by den was already low, we got talking again for a while and she asked to see a movie with my phone, she laid facing down and her ass jes stared me in d face, they weren't big , they were moderate, I held back for bout 10mins b4 I lost it, I started by running my fingers on her lap, up to her ass and back down, she dint seem to mind, I cupped her ass, massaged it a little, there was a little moan along wit complaint that I wasn't letting her concentrate on her movie, I kept at it, I started kissing, her laps, her cheek, her neck, everywhere, my finger explored d nether region, it was wet, I massaged a little and she moaned, those sounds were driving me crazy, I tried to finger her but it really hurt her, her pussy was tight, it made me even want her more, she offered to give me a bj, I kinda felt like she liked been in control, she was gud at it, like really gud...
I called her to make sure she got home safe, we chatted, although she did feel sad bout giving me a bj on our 1st date, there were talks bout us doing sumtin like dat again, we were nt in love, I for one was attracted to her, I dunno if she felt d Same, the nxt time she came around, I tried touching her and she refused, she kept her distance from me in d room , it did feel sad tho, we chatted and she told me dat wat she did was out of generosity nd notin more, nd dat it wasn't happening again, I did feel bad, we were in sync , nd I actually liked her, well gradually we stopped talking but weneva I remember that day , I still get a boner. Whenever i eventually sort my love life out, I'd love to date her.
Re: Tales Of A College Boy by crazymerv: 1:53pm On Oct 19, 2018
*EPISODE 22*
The truth is, no matter hw bad lookin u are, at least you'll have dat one girl dying 4 u, except bance, dat Burkina Faso player, dat guy is sumtin else, sheesh, well I had dat one girl, we met online, I dunno wat she saw o, but mammy fell in love, we hooked up a few times in skul but that's nt Wat I wantu gist y'all about, 1st semester ended, one day she hmu dat she was around at her brothers place, I should drop by. At first I was uncomfortable cuz of her brother but she kept at it until I decided to go visit, nw we were nt dating, we jes pleasured each other, that was really my best kind of relationship till I met Amaka. So I prepared, took my time, mans gat to look good innnit? She sed I should get tomatoes 4 her so she'd complete her cooking, I got dere, her brother was around with his gf, his gf was hot and way outta my leauge, I gave her d tomato she went to finish d spaghetti she was cooking, she had already started saying she flopped b4 even serving me, I dint tink it was dat bad till I tasted it, I was literally eating spaghetti dipped in salt, but I couldn't criticize food since I couldn't cook, she noticed me struggling to eat the food , God it was bad, she saved me and took the food away, her brother had left already, it was jes us at home, We talked a little Bout nothing in particular, we took pictures, one thing led to another and she asked me to bathe her, now in as much as I wanted to off her pant I actually dint agree to bathe her, my inner god dint like d idea ,she dint like my response either, earlier on we talked bout sex and she sed she was ready , honestly I wasn't in d mood , but hanty was not playing o, she started pulling and unbuttoning my shirt, I was looking for execuses, Aha! No condom, I told her , hanty dinor even wait 4 me to finish, she entered room and came out wit condom, she was all over me already, I almost agreed but the thought of her brother coming back to meet us mid sex was discouraging , I looked for another excuse to buy myself more time, aha! D room was too bright , I told her, she ran double time, closed errywhere, man I was in trouble, she came back, dis timeboobs around she succeeded in taking my belt and shirt off, another idea struck me, she was putting on all her clothes, I told her it wasn't right dat she wanted to take off my clothe while putting on hers, she got up, went into the room and came out with a towel, my face already told her I dint believe she was naked and she opened her towel, shiit, her boobs were big and firm with sweat dripping, my dick started reacting, my resolve to nt do anitin was fading, her pussy was thick, ahhhh, my Brain was spinning, ok I made up my mind to hit dat pussy, I started kissing, caressing , I was all hard and boom " my brother is back" ahh, I dint hear, she pushed me off, hurried to wear her clothes , I wore mine, I started forming vex o, And she was begging, I dunno y she was begging sef, dats hw I went home without knacking and giving myself blue balls

2 Likes

Re: Tales Of A College Boy by VincenzoZhuxu: 2:13pm On Oct 19, 2018
Re: Tales Of A College Boy by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 19, 2018
Lol... Guy u dey unn?
Re: Tales Of A College Boy by crazymerv: 4:21pm On Oct 19, 2018
VincenzoZhuxu:
[color=#990000][/color] ;Dbeen in ghostmode before but now am here bro you are really good thanks for the update undecidedbeen in ghostmode before but now am here bro you are really good thanks for the update

thank you

1 Like

Re: Tales Of A College Boy by crazymerv: 4:23pm On Oct 19, 2018
CHIMDIYA4EVA:
Lol... Guy u dey unn?
noo o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Perfection / Shadow(vengence!! / Is Chimamanda Adichie A Racist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 191
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.