Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

Big Brother Naija To Commence January 28 - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Big Brother Naija To Commence January 28 (414 Views)

Pictures from Big Brother Naija Saturday Party (WEEK 1) / PUO @28: “I Contemplated Suicide, But Grace Said No” (photos) / Big Brother Naija 2019: How To Buy Form And Apply For Audition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija To Commence January 28 by Sparklettunes1: 10:26am On Jan 04, 2018
The third edition of Big Brother Naija is to premiere on the “8th of January on Channel 198 on DStv and Channel 29 on GOtv with a special two-hour episode.

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu was announced in December to be the host of the new season returning for the second time.
The second edition which got viewers at the edges of their seats saw Efe Ejeba emerge the star prize winner as he took home the whopping sum of N25m.

This season, however, promises to be even better and hit an all-new record as the prize money this time is N45m.

Click For More Details: https://peachessence.com/big-brother-naija-to-commence-january-28/

Re: Big Brother Naija To Commence January 28 by fairprincekenzy(m): 10:32am On Jan 04, 2018
FTC I'm gonna make more than this amount this year through my hustle, Amen..... Like If you're with me on this.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija To Commence January 28 by Sparklettunes1: 11:35am On Jan 04, 2018
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

GIS And Remote Sensing In Land Cover, Land Change Analysis Course / House Of JT ® | An Events Planning/ Management Company / #GOtvMAXCup: MULTICHOICE NIGERIA Commences Road Tour (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.