Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,368 members, 7,781,005 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:21 AM

My Bic Biro Sketch Of MARTIN LUTHER KING Jr..... - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / My Bic Biro Sketch Of MARTIN LUTHER KING Jr..... (1006 Views)

My Biro Sketch Of Michael Rainey Jr Power Season Film(ghost Son) / My Biro Sketch Tited : Irun Kiko (hair Knotting With Thread) / My Hyper Realistic Ballpoint Pen (biro) Sketch Of Odunlade Adekola Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Bic Biro Sketch Of MARTIN LUTHER KING Jr..... by Riqueleme(m): 11:50am On Jan 04, 2018
My Bic Biro sketch M.Luther King Jr Martin Luther King Jr. (born Michael King Jr., January 15, 1929 – April 4, 1968) was an American Baptist minister and activist who became the most visible spokesperson and leader in the civil rights movement. He is best known for his role in the advancement of civil rights using the tactics of nonviolence and civil disobedience based on his Christian beliefs
"I've a dream that my four little children will one day
live in a nation where they will not be judge by the
colour of their skin but the the content of their character"
#ballpoint_pen #martin_Luther_king_Jr #bic_Biro #drawing #depict #USA
Riquelme art studio.....

(1) (Reply)

Art By Cyrus.(recent Available Illustrations) / Logo Design At Affordable Rates / Powerful And Affordable Motion Graphics Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.