Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,999 members, 7,806,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

PMCH 2018. Command The Year 2018. Mountain Of Fire & Miracles Ministries January - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / PMCH 2018. Command The Year 2018. Mountain Of Fire & Miracles Ministries January (2194 Views)

2022 Prophecies By Dr. D.K Olukoya (Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries) / "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts / Pastor Anthony Olawale Dies During Mountain Of Fire Church Service In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PMCH 2018. Command The Year 2018. Mountain Of Fire & Miracles Ministries January by bummyla(m): 1:11pm On Jan 04, 2018
PERSONAL PRAYERS

CONFESSION: PSALM 91

1. O God arise, and uproot anything You did not plant, inside the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries.
2. O God, let the fire of revival, fall upon the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every power assigned to attack me in the dreams this year, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
4. Father, let every pit dug for my life by agents of death swallow them, in the name of Jesus.
5. Every coven decision, judgment and pronouncement upon my life, be crushed, in the name of Jesus.
6. Holy Ghost fire, melt away every pronouncement assigned to pull me down this year, in the name of Jesus.
7. Where is the Lord God of Elijah, arise judge every tongue assigned to condemn me this year, in the name of Jesus.
8. I cancel by the blood of Jesus, every evil wish against my life this year, in Jesus’ name.
9. I cancel by the blood of Jesus, every satanic prayer against my destiny this year, in the name of Jesus.
10. Every utterance designed to shorten my life this year, backfire, in the name of Jesus.
11. Bullets of wicked elders, you will not locate my life this year, in the name of Jesus.
12. Powers assigned to monitor my breakthroughs this year, die by fire, in Jesus’ name.
13. O God, let the power of peace and progress, overshadow this nation, in the name of Jesus.
14. O God, arise and give us God-fearing leaders, in the name of Jesus.

https://bummyla.com/2018/01/04/pmch-2018-command-the-year-2018-mountain-of-fire-miracles-ministries-january-2018-power-must-change-hands-power-utterances-mfm/
Re: PMCH 2018. Command The Year 2018. Mountain Of Fire & Miracles Ministries January by mokinde(m): 5:52pm On Jan 05, 2018
You can also check
Check pray your way into 2018 page 22-23
Re: PMCH 2018. Command The Year 2018. Mountain Of Fire & Miracles Ministries January by mokinde(m): 5:54pm On Jan 05, 2018
MFM Fire � Zone

▪Prayers,
▪Messages,
▪devotional,
▪MFM Events
etc
WhatsApp Group

https://freetech.com.ng/2017/12/02/mfm-broadcast/

Click the link above to be part of MFM Fire � Zone

God bless you

Spread the news

(1) (Reply)

Religion Is The Problem Of Africa And The Reason For Backwardness In Africa / Hausas Of Kebbi And Kanem Borno Are Ancient Assyrians / Muslims: What Are The Steps Necessary In Becoming A "hafizul-quran"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.