Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,857 members, 7,806,421 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

Non-charitable Donation - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Non-charitable Donation (359 Views)

Your Donation Is Required / Church Donation (last Born Comedy L4l) Episode 5 / The Church Donation, See What Some Churches Now Do . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Non-charitable Donation by CasaFFa(f): 1:45pm On Jan 04, 2018
The local office of a charitable Non-Governmental Organization(NGO) noticed that it had never received a donation from the town's most successful businessman. The person in charge of contributions called him to persuade him to contribute. "Our research shows that out of a yearly income of at least $500,000, you give not a penny to charity. Wouldn't you like to give back to the community in some way?"

The businessman mulled this over for a moment and replied, "First, did your research also show that my mother is dying after a long illness, and has medical bills that are several times her annual income?" Embarrassed, the NGO rep mumbled, "Um...no." "-or that my brother, a disabled veteran, is blind and confined to a wheelchair?" The stricken NGO rep began to stammer out an apology but was interrupted, "-or that my sister's husband died in a traffic accident," the lawyer's voice rising in indignation, "leaving her penniless with three children?"

The humiliated NGO rep, completely beaten, said simply, "I had no idea..." On a roll, the businessman cut him off once again: "-so if I don't give any money to them, why should I give any to you?"

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Source: Eagleee http://eagleee.com/detail?newsId=52026 For more jokes, download the app https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hatsune.eagleee

(1) (Reply)

About N-power Impact Series Competition / KPA, DAVIDO Video, Please Click On The Link To Watch This Very Funny Video / Ronaldo & Messi Christmas Special

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.