Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,217 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

Pastors And Prophecies: Jesus Christ Never Prophesized The Death Of Anyone - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastors And Prophecies: Jesus Christ Never Prophesized The Death Of Anyone (789 Views)

See Moment Mbaka Prophesized Abt Corona & Peopl Not Going 2 Church In 2020(video / DREAMs, VISIONS AND PROPHECIES (TO OPEN YOUR EYES) ..... FOR THE END TIMES ! / Apostle Johnson Suleman -biography And Prophecies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastors And Prophecies: Jesus Christ Never Prophesized The Death Of Anyone by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 04, 2018
All these pastors prophecies are demonic. In the bible, the only prophecies I can remember by Jesus Christ is the betrayal by Judas Iscariot and when he told one of the apostles about making them fishers of men if they following him. He never prophecized the death of anyone. Even when Jesus prophesized the betrayal by Judas, he didn't say he will die, he just said "one of you will betray me".

Prophecy, fortune telling, soothsaying etc are of the devil. No man or woman has the power to see the future or can tell what will happen in the future and pastors just use this as a means to gather crowd to get more tithes and offering. I choose not to be deceive by them.

I have never heard that any pope made a prophecy. Also why is it that most of the prophecies these pastors make never happen?

Let me sha go and be minding my business.
Re: Pastors And Prophecies: Jesus Christ Never Prophesized The Death Of Anyone by GoodMuyis(m): 2:37pm On Jan 04, 2018

[b]7 And it was about the space of three hours after, when his wife, not knowing what was done, came in.
8 And Peter answered unto her, Tell me whether ye sold the land for so much? And she said, Yea, for so much.
9 Then Peter said unto her, How is it that ye have agreed together to tempt the Spirit of the Lord? behold, the feet of them which have buried thy husband are at the door, and shall carry thee out.
10 Then fell she down straightway at his feet, and yielded up the ghost: and the young men came in, and found her dead, and, carrying her forth, buried her by her husband.

10 And said, O full of all subtilty and all mischief, thou child of the devil, thou enemy of all righteousness, wilt thou not cease to pervert the right ways of the Lord?
11 And now, behold, the hand of the Lord is upon thee, and thou shalt be blind, not seeing the sun for a season. And immediately there fell on him a mist and a darkness; and he went about seeking some to lead him by the hand.
12 Then the deputy, when he saw what was done, believed, being astonished at the doctrine of the Lord.[/b]

1 Like

Re: Pastors And Prophecies: Jesus Christ Never Prophesized The Death Of Anyone by GoodMuyis(m): 2:42pm On Jan 04, 2018
I can't say I have gift of prophesy but some tragic events had happened around me, and I have the foreknowledge
Re: Pastors And Prophecies: Jesus Christ Never Prophesized The Death Of Anyone by Deicide: 2:52pm On Jan 04, 2018
How you take know where you there?
Re: Pastors And Prophecies: Jesus Christ Never Prophesized The Death Of Anyone by maysimsimple(m): 2:53pm On Jan 04, 2018
Mine is dream. I foresee things in my dreams, sometimes it come as premonition
Re: Pastors And Prophecies: Jesus Christ Never Prophesized The Death Of Anyone by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 04, 2018
Where you expecting prophecy palatable to the ear?
Who gives revelations if not Yahweh?
Re: Pastors And Prophecies: Jesus Christ Never Prophesized The Death Of Anyone by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 04, 2018
Dreamwaker:
All these pastors prophecies are demonic. In the bible, the only prophecies I can remember by Jesus Christ is the betrayal by Judas Iscariot and when he told one of the apostles about making them fishers of men if they following him. He never prophecized the death of anyone. Even when Jesus prophesized the betrayal by Judas, he didn't say he will die, he just said "one of you will betray me".

Prophecy, fortune telling, soothsaying etc are of the devil. No man or woman has the power to see the future or can tell what will happen in the future and pastors just use this as a means to gather crowd to get more tithes and offering. I choose not to be deceive by them.

I have never heard that any pope made a prophecy. Also why is it that most of the prophecies these pastors make never happen?

Let me sha go and be minding my business.
Dear brother go back to the Bible and study it very well to see things for yourself. Prophecy is a gift given to man by God( 1 cor 12:10,Rom 12:6). Jesus gave prophecies that were not palatable and the fulfilments are happening ( Matthew 24:6-7,mark 13:7-8, Luke 21:9-11, Luke 21:20-24). What is prophecy? A message sent to man through God's servant to speak the mind of God.
Whatever we see going around the world today was predicted by the Lord Jesus.( wars, death, agony etc are what Jesus said)
Re: Pastors And Prophecies: Jesus Christ Never Prophesized The Death Of Anyone by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 04, 2018
asuustrike2009:

Dear brother go back to the Bible and study it very well to see things for yourself. Prophecy is a gift given to man by God( 1 cor 12:10,Rom 12:6). Jesus gave prophecies that were not palatable and the fulfilments are happening ( Matthew 24:6-7,mark 13:7-8, Luke 21:9-11, Luke 21:20-24). What is prophecy? A message sent to man through God's servant to speak the mind of God.
Whatever we see going around the world today was predicted by the Lord Jesus.( wars, death, agony etc are what Jesus said)

Bro can you quote what Jesus prophesized that's happening now. I would love to know.
Re: Pastors And Prophecies: Jesus Christ Never Prophesized The Death Of Anyone by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 04, 2018
Dreamwaker:

Bro can you quote what Jesus prophesized that's happening now. I would love to know.
Read those bible verses to see them
Re: Pastors And Prophecies: Jesus Christ Never Prophesized The Death Of Anyone by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 04, 2018
asuustrike2009:

Read those bible verses to see them

You know a wise man should speak and state facts not just speak because he wants to makes unnecessary points.
Re: Pastors And Prophecies: Jesus Christ Never Prophesized The Death Of Anyone by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 04, 2018
Dreamwaker:

You know a wise man should speak and state facts not just speak because he wants to makes unnecessary points.
I gave you Bible verses for you to read. My fact are based on those verses in the Bible. If you had study them you would understand better. If you had read the first quote,you would see the answer to your question. All the answers you are looking for are there
Re: Pastors And Prophecies: Jesus Christ Never Prophesized The Death Of Anyone by petra1(m): 8:02pm On Jan 04, 2018
Dreamwaker:

Don't speak what you don't know .you should rather ask if it's biblical to foretell death . It not about what jesus prophesied .jesus didn't need to prophesy Judas end because David and other prophets have done that already .

Psalms 109:8-9
Let his days be few;
and let another take his office.
Let his children be fatherless,
and his wife a widow
Re: Pastors And Prophecies: Jesus Christ Never Prophesized The Death Of Anyone by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 04, 2018
asuustrike2009:

I gave you Bible verses for you to read. My fact are based on those verses in the Bible. If you had study them you would understand better. If you had read the first quote,you would see the answer to your question. All the answers you are looking for are there

Ok bro, I will check it out and get back to you.

petra1:

Don't speak what you don't know .you should rather ask if it's biblical to foretell death . It not about what jesus prophesied .jesus didn't need to prophesy Judas end because David and other prophets have done that already .

Psalms 109:8-9
Let his days be few;
and let another take his office.
Let his children be fatherless,
and his wife a widow

Oga I'm talking about Jesus Christ here
Re: Pastors And Prophecies: Jesus Christ Never Prophesized The Death Of Anyone by petra1(m): 9:54pm On Jan 04, 2018
Dreamwaker:

Oga I'm talking about Jesus Christ here

Matthew 26:24
The Son of man goes, even as the Writings say of him: but a curse is on that man through whom the Son of man is given up; it would have been well for that man if he had never come into the world.

1 Like

Re: Pastors And Prophecies: Jesus Christ Never Prophesized The Death Of Anyone by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 04, 2018
petra1:

the
The Son of man goes, even as the Writings say of him: but a curse is on that man through whom the Son of man is given up; it would have been well for that man if he had never come into the world.

Jesus Christ did not prophecy here but he cursed Judas. He cursed Judas because imagine Jesus wasn't betrayed, imagine he lived and died at the age of 400 years like the times of Abraham when men lived for hundreds of years. The world would have been a better place because he would have done more but because of stupid and evil Judas, his life was cut short. Judas died to easy. He should have lived until now sef with everyday jungle justice on him and just about he's about to die, let him live then next day another jungle justice.

Come on man, stop trying to prove a point where they isn't one.
Re: Pastors And Prophecies: Jesus Christ Never Prophesized The Death Of Anyone by petra1(m): 10:25pm On Jan 04, 2018
Dreamwaker:

Jesus Christ did not prophecy here but he cursed Judas. He cursed Judas because imagine Jesus wasn't betrayed,

which one is worse? you presented jesus as the holy man wey no dey vex. sotey when prophesying about the man who betray him he only gave nice polite prophecy. abi? Death no bi curse?

He never prophecized the death of anyone. Even when Jesus prophesized the betrayal by Judas, he didn't say he will die, he just said "one of you will betray me".

but a curse is on that man through whom the Son of man is given up; it would have been well for that man if he had never come into the world

I quoted the verse for you to see that the prophecy wasn't as polite . you suddenly changed it that it wasn't a prophecy . but you called it prophecy before. when you thought it favours your anti church campaign. but when your error is exposed , it no longer prophecy . i said earlier you don't know what you're talking about. prophecy can be a curse or blessing. you should rather be asking questions instead of trying to teach.
Re: Pastors And Prophecies: Jesus Christ Never Prophesized The Death Of Anyone by Nobody: 12:16am On Jan 05, 2018
petra1:

which one is worse? you presented jesus as the holy man wey no dey vex. sotey when prophesying about the man who betray him he only gave nice polite prophecy. abi? Death no bi curse?

but a curse is on that man through whom the Son of man is given up; it would have been well for that man if he had never come into the world

I quoted the verse for you to see that the prophecy wasn't as polite . you suddenly changed it that it wasn't a prophecy . but you called it prophecy before. when you thought it favours your anti church campaign. but when your error is exposed , it no longer prophecy . i said earlier you don't know what you're talking about. prophecy can be a curse or blessing. you should rather be asking questions instead of trying to teach.

Prophecy is not a curse and Jesus Christ cursed out of love. Billions have been deprived of a better life because Judas cut the life of Jesus short.

(1) (Reply)

My Take On Eating In The Dream / 18-year-old Indian Girl Marries A Dog,you Would Be Shocked To Know Why {PHOTOS / Crowd Gather As Alfa "Heals" Mad Man In Front Of A Catholic Church. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.