Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,433 members, 7,800,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

“My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady (53594 Views)

Dhaturhobogurl: Lady Who 'Ran Mad' After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her, Speaks / Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her / Lady Faints After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by Olufemiolaolu(m): 3:44pm On Jan 04, 2018
VastFinder:
“My Back-Up Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do” — Confused Young Lady Asks

A young Nigerian lady has written to relationship blogger, Joro Olumofin, that she is confused because her ‘back-up’ boyfriend proposed to her and she said yes.

The young lady has been hiding her engagement ring from her main boyfriend who is yet to pop the question to her.

Here’s what she wrote below ;

SOURCE: https://primesng.com/back-boyfriend-proposed-said-yes-confused-young-lady-asks/

PLAN B BOYFRIEND, ORIGINAL MUGU grin grin grin grin grin
Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by anselm791(m): 3:44pm On Jan 04, 2018
so he proposed without even knowing where you live? I think all of ya deserve yourselves .

1 Like

Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by Kunleskey(m): 3:45pm On Jan 04, 2018
This one is strong ....As a guy am feeling cold right now, in a time like this, in this generation oluwa heal our land. so, ladies self have backup boyfriend... unchiiiiii!! (I sneezed)
Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by adetes: 3:46pm On Jan 04, 2018
Back up boy friend, hahahaha wat I used to ear is back up goalkeeper, men don suffer

2 Likes

Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by segebase(m): 3:46pm On Jan 04, 2018
nikkypearl:
Backup boyfriend? grin
Sum pussy yaff suffer grin grin

All these nonsense must stop!!!

u not lookin badht
Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by thunderbabs: 3:46pm On Jan 04, 2018
Help me tell d girl that she doesn't know what she wants....

So she dey shook main bf dey shook backup bf.... Just register her in dem olosho register

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by pweetiedee(m): 3:46pm On Jan 04, 2018
Lol.
Most guys have side Chic's now.
Why you all insulting the girl.
OP, na u sabi o. Fix it yourself. Nobody can advise u here.
Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by Kennedy767(m): 3:46pm On Jan 04, 2018
is it because she said back up bf?....many girls/guys here have more than 3 to 5 back up bf/gf .....what ll u call cheating ?....is it not back up?. live the poor girl jare

2 Likes

Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by nikkypearl(f): 3:47pm On Jan 04, 2018
iamJ:
u're not a virgin. Stop acting jor
u never can tell,cum to my house for affirmation undecided undecided
Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by lezz(m): 3:49pm On Jan 04, 2018
VastFinder:
“My Back-Up Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do” — Confused Young Lady Asks

A young Nigerian lady has written to relationship blogger, Joro Olumofin, that she is confused because her ‘back-up’ boyfriend proposed to her and she said yes.

The young lady has been hiding her engagement ring from her main boyfriend who is yet to pop the question to her.

SOURCE: https://primesng.com/back-boyfriend-proposed-said-yes-confused-young-lady-asks/

only professional roskos can help you now. Funny how you've been managing two dicks all the while and suddenly need advice to choose one.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by figure007(m): 3:51pm On Jan 04, 2018
biacan:
cheesy cheesy wink grin :DBackup boyfriend...... but guys dey suffer for relationships ooo cheesy
ah swear... The thing weak me self... Imagine you courting someone and not knowing she is dating another who she already said yes to.. Ahh this ladies self I am not understanding them

2 Likes

Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by Kennedy767(m): 3:51pm On Jan 04, 2018
nikkypearl:
u never can tell,cum to my house for affirmation undecided undecided
you are looking for trouble this girl....come to ur house to confirm it?.....confirm it with cock? or what?
Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by Dammylois(f): 3:51pm On Jan 04, 2018
I think she's in hot pepper soup grin was exactly was she backing up? Love?
Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by sulmeza(m): 3:52pm On Jan 04, 2018
desreek9:
Backup boyfriend- ladies
Side chicks- men

I dont blame her, she doesnt want to put her hope on one boyfriend incase he fvck up same way guys have side chick incase the main chick fvck up

She should marry him, he is more serious than the main guy.
birds of a feather....go through ur post again...does dah sound reasonable to u?... undecided
Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by Kunleskey(m): 3:55pm On Jan 04, 2018
Huee:

She didn't place her hope on one guy, probably she didn't expect the backup boyfriend to turn out serious.
That's not an excuse, the relationship might have reach the stage of mutual and serious feelings b4 the guy could proposed to her.
Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by Kennedy767(m): 3:56pm On Jan 04, 2018
segebase:

u not lookin badht
you behave ur self... u dey hear me so?

�� na ona dey make all this girls they insult guys so....this is new year....na only u see her picture?

2 Likes

Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by jerome263: 3:56pm On Jan 04, 2018
VastFinder:

THIS TYPE WILL STILL HAVE A BACKUP HUSBAND AFTER MARRIAGE....
NAWA FOR SOME GALS........

2 Likes

Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by DrHighchief(m): 3:57pm On Jan 04, 2018
I thought it is computer or some electronic gadgets you back up files...So human beings get back up also....Wait ooooo, she said she stays with d main guy, how come d so called back up guy didn't know where she stays? D story b like story for the Gods....
Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by Dafreeguy(m): 3:57pm On Jan 04, 2018
with the way my so-called gf is behaving, I think she is using me as back up bf. May thunder fire u Amaka! I don wise up

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by adedayoa2(f): 3:59pm On Jan 04, 2018
Move out of his house now, don't allow anybody delay you o.
Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 04, 2018
It's funny how men suddenly become the victims on this thread. Don't forget y'all started the game of keeping sidechicks and in most cases it's four, five or more. Ladies have now mastered your own games and y'all are complaining. grin

The babe is just smart 'cause to the best of my knowledge, her main nigga may end up dumping her for another pussy when he's made. Men are humble when they're broke.

Quit playing the victim's card here. We know better who the real victims are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by hugoboss36(m): 3:59pm On Jan 04, 2018
If na the guy dump am now...some girls now go dey shout on top of their voices...he's a bad nigga,after all these years...some girls commenting on this issue, dey form 'if there is anything like back up boyfriend'...check some of them, they have like 4/6 backup boyfriends...Bleep hoes,they ain't loyal..

3 Likes

Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by Kendroid: 3:59pm On Jan 04, 2018
kimbraa:
Silly question. Break up with the time killer and announce your engagement to your family.
Once she does, she would be sent parking wink
Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by alt3r3g0: 4:00pm On Jan 04, 2018
desreek9:
Backup boyfriend- ladies
Side chicks- men

I dont blame her, she doesnt want to put her hope on one boyfriend incase he fvck up same way guys have side chick incase the main chick fvck up

She should marry him, he is more serious than the main guy.

[s]Naah...side chicks are definitely not for insurance.[/s]

1 Like

Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by Kunleskey(m): 4:00pm On Jan 04, 2018
Alonso91:
Yeeeepa mogbe,back up ke man don suffer,,,,,,

mak I go ask my bae o mk I knw which category I dey ooooooooo
God bless you ..I have to do that right now to avoid story that touch.
Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by Kennedy767(m): 4:01pm On Jan 04, 2018
sulmeza:
birds of a feather....go through ur post again...does dah sound reasonable to u?... undecided
saint....don't u cheat?...or is it because she used the word "back up"?
Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by adedayoa2(f): 4:01pm On Jan 04, 2018
Kennedy767:
is it because she said back up bf?....many girls/guys here have more than 3 to 5 back up bf/gf .....what ll u call cheating ?....is it not back up?. live the poor girl jare
i wonder why people pretend o.
Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by zolajpower: 4:01pm On Jan 04, 2018
taylor88:
Lol tongue

Back up boyfriend

I think she's referring to Efe
A. K. A extra tyre

1 Like

Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by MrIcredible: 4:02pm On Jan 04, 2018
biacan:
cheesy cheesy wink grin :DBackup boyfriend...... but guys dey suffer for relationships ooo cheesy
See dis wan
How guys side chick u don do
Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by Pamelayoung: 4:06pm On Jan 04, 2018
majamajic:
really ?

raise the substitute board. ....... tell him its time for a reserve player to come in..

back to the topic... this night before sleep ask him abt his plans that someone wants to seek your hands according to your parents/siblings. ..so if u don't get a cool reply ...tomorrow morning tell him u will going home to answer your parents during the weekend. .if no moves....then appear with the ring next week from home ...let him fin solutions.

To say this is coming from a guy. You no even send
Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by errhis(m): 4:07pm On Jan 04, 2018
Lets save a brother from marrying olosho... Lets find all does who got engaged within the past 3 weeks..
Re: “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady by PourlhG: 4:08pm On Jan 04, 2018
You appointed assistant/deputy boyfriend for your guy.

Wehdone ma!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Love My Girlfriend/boyfriend... But .. (add Yours) / Groom Plunges His Head Under Bride's Gown In Presence Of Guests On Wedding Day / Best Time To Ask A Girl Out And Get A YES Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.