Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,415 members, 7,808,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

My Vote Of Thanks To All Biafran Self Determination Movements In 2018 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Vote Of Thanks To All Biafran Self Determination Movements In 2018 (347 Views)

Nigeria Donated Money To The Liberation Movements In Zimbabwe In 1976 (Video) / "How I Experimented To See If My Vote Counts" - Twitter User / Now My Vote Doesn’t Count. This Is Unacceptable! - Nigerian Lady Cries Out(video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Vote Of Thanks To All Biafran Self Determination Movements In 2018 by gidgiddy: 2:10pm On Jan 04, 2018
I wish to send out my heartfelt wishes to:-

The Biafran Zionist Federation (BZF)

The Movement For The Actualisation Of The Sovereign State Of Biafra (MASSOB)

Biafran Organisation of Freedom Fighters (BOFF)

And of course

The Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB)

And all others I may not mention here. These organisations stand up for my right of self determination as Igbo man. They suffer harassment, they are made to lie down in muddy water, they are dehumanised, they are beaten, tortured, arrested, clamped in detention and charged to court.

In some cases, they are even shot and killed.

All this they suffer because they are bold to come out and express themselves when they could easily have stayed back at home.

They suffer for my right to freedom, self determination and self rule without asking for anything in return.

May God reward all those who suffer for the emancipation of the Igbo nation and her minority neigbours from the British colonial prison called Nigeria

May God have mercy on the souls off all those who were unjustly killed for asking for their God given right to freedom.

May God bless all organisations that stand for Biafra in 2018 and beyond

Iseeeee!

3 Likes

Re: My Vote Of Thanks To All Biafran Self Determination Movements In 2018 by enemybulldozer(m): 3:20pm On Jan 04, 2018
Ise, Ise, iseee!! I feel like crying whenever I see the injustices that is being meted out to my people in this God's forsaken shit hole.
Re: My Vote Of Thanks To All Biafran Self Determination Movements In 2018 by gidgiddy: 4:23pm On Jan 04, 2018
enemybulldozer:
Ise, Ise, iseee!! I feel like crying whenever I see the injustices that is being meted out to my people in this God's forsaken shit hole.

The path to freedom is not easy, but we shall one day be free of the unworkable design of Lugard people call "Nigeria"

(1) (Reply)

Aluko Defends Buhari, Says President Has Not Abandoned Ekiti / Boards List: We Were Not Carried Along - Oyegun / Stop ‘senseless Killings’ In Nigeria, GPN Urges FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.